Coordinator Assistant Resume
Objective : Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability; hard-working and capable of multi-tasking; enthusiastic and well organized.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Office.
- Demonstrates ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners' best interest in accordance with Policies & Procedures Manual.
- Maintains accurate records of all community transactions and submit on a timely basis (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Prepares annual budgets and income projections in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
- Generates necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
- Provides constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Ensures that A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment, handle petty cash and all funds.
- Ensures property is rented to fullest capacity.
- Utilizes marketing strategies to secure prospective residents.
Jr. Coordinator Assistant Resume
Objective : An entry Coordinator Assistant position in a growing company, with opportunity for advancement.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Examined merchandise to ensure correct pricing and display, and that it functioned as advertised Provided and arranged for services such as clothes pressing, cleaning and repair Recommended, selected, and helped locate and obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Watched for and recognized security risks and thefts, and knew how to prevent and handle these situations.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, and automatic debits Issued and distributed materials, products, parts and supplies to customers and coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions Sold materials, equipment and other items from stock in retail settings.
- Provided assistance and direction to other stockroom, and warehouse workers.
- Examined and inspected stock itmes for wear and defects, reporting any damage to supervisors Clean, maintained, and determined proper storage methods, identification and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms and warehouse.
Sr. Coordinator Assistant Resume
Summary : Coordinator Assistant must be able to triage and prioritize in a fast-paced and complex environment, work independently with minimal supervision, remain current in technological applications, be exceedingly well-organized and flexible, and enjoy supporting a diverse and growing department.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Managed the day to day operations of the residency and fellowship educational activities of the Department of OBGYN under direction of the Program Director and the oversight of the HPE III Supervisor
- Provided assistance with resident recruitment activities and the onboarding and separation process for residents
- Responsible for creating, managing and overseeing the faculty, residents and advance practitioner schedules to ensure daily coverage.
- Supervised and evaluated staff performance.
- Trained and coached staff.
- Provided direction to others in order to meet standards.
- Coordinated deadlines, prioritizing work demands and assigning/monitoring work performed.
- Overseeing project and program technical support.
Coordinator Assistant I Resume
Objective : Recent machine operator and customer relations tech., looking to provide exceptional customer service and communications skills, excellent research, time management and problem solving skills, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines. I have transitioned to the corporate office setting, looking to further expand knowledge and sharpen skills in customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Inventory Management, Quality Assurance.
- Assisted customers and co-workers with dilemmas and solving problems they may have.
- Handled escalated phone calls and emails on a daily bases.
- Helped out with the Phone Log Queue to assist on calls when inbound call volume is very high.
- Enabled to become a peer mentor and a Coordinator Assistant.
- Supported the Departmental Director, managers, and staff in the activation of the Center for Housing Opportunities’ day-to-day activities related to operational oversight and organizational effectiveness.
- Managed the Departmental Director’s calendar, travel arrangements, expense tracking, mail, email, phone calls, and voicemails. This position may also manage the calendars of the departmental managers if requested.
- Ensured the Departmental Director is responsive to internal and external issues, requests and inquiries.
Coordinator Assistant II Resume
Headline : To secure a Coordinator Assistant position with a company that will utilize skills and experience to its fullest potential.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Followed directions and did the job was asked to do.
- Handled the merchandise and mark downs.
- Worked with coworkers as a team to get work down on time and also helped train others.
- Performed multiple task and completed them on time.
- Also would work longer hours to help my coordinator or manager.
- Exchanged returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently.
- Recommended and helped customers select merchandise based on their needs.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.
Coordinator Assistant III Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to serve others in a clinical setting utilizing superior analytical skills, active listening abilities, and experience working with multicultural, diverse clients.
Skills : Communication , and computer literacy QuickBooks, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Assists senior and case managers in sending out Ethic Cases to the stores and to the Market Human Resource Managers.
- Handles fax folders for all of East.
- Schedules meetings, runs WebEx meetings, and process expense and travel reports.
- Manages all of the non-ethic and referrals cases.
- Makes sure the non-ethic and referral cases are not potential higher risk cases.
- Communicates with store managers and Market Human Resource Managers to assist them with any questions regarding non-ethic and referral cases.
- Runs claimed reports and reports on case managers monthly.
- Helps case managers with the low risk cases.
- Assists case managers and on any store changes regarding on whom to send cases too.
Coordinator Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Broad-based background working with special-needs children, from one on one programs, to classroom settings as well as responsibilities for coaching with Special Olympics.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Managed an interactive website.
- Processed all incoming/outgoing orders.
- Managed websites sales: EBAY, AMAZON, and PAYPAL.
- Added prices for all inventory in warehouse Filed all invoices and reviewed with products received Performance reports Buying supplies and making bank deposits.
- Emailing customers back, calling vendors, setting up appointments Prepared price and item number labels for all merchandise and created labels for new products introduced to the website.
- Maintained all inventory.
- Handled incoming/outgoing calls.
- Provided great customer service to customers and guided them through the website if they had trouble.
- Pulled orders and prepared them to be shipped out.
Associate Coordinator Assistant Resume
Headline : To obtain an entry level administrative position in a versatile and proficient, growth oriented company, a company in which both utilize and expand existing and useful skill set.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Responsible for entering, editing, and completing out orders for clients.
- Communicated with appraisers and clients on specific needs for appraisals as well as amend orders as needed.
- Responsible for creating files and exporting information through various web portals and in-house book keeping systems.
- Called appraisers and clients to gain information and preferences for new orders and update any missing information from an appraisal order.
- Utilized Salesforce to track and follow up with leads for appraisers throughout the entire US.
- Assisted the co-owner in different projects including reassigning coordinators and updating clients as well as appraisers and loan Appraisals in assessing location accuracy.
- Created and edited spreadsheets with coordinators assignments and client exclusionary lists for all appraisers and partner appraisal companies.
- Contacted clients and appraisers for information and cancellations.
- Adapted new system to completely and correctly full forms for orders in a timely manner Skills Used Used copious amounts of communication skills to gain as well as give information or updates in current and past orders.
Lead Coordinator Assistant Resume
Summary : Efficient transportation logistics professional well-versed in materials management and inventory reconciliation. Highly organized and detail-oriented with a talent for accurate shipment tracking and problem resolution. Detail-oriented and organized Transportation Logistics Coordinator offering comprehensive background in transportation management, including 5 years as a ROC.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Organizational, Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Translated business needs and priorities into actionable logistics strategies.
- Took corrective action in the case of accidents and delays to minimize extra expenses.
- Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
- Prioritized order security, accuracy and on-time pickup and delivery.
- E-mailed suppliers, carriers and customers with shipping updates.
- Received all imported goods and checked product condition and count.
- Cultivated a positive rapport with fellow employees to boost company morale and promote employee retention.
- Allocated orders and made sure orders were completed with proper requests, and made cuts on unavailable or unfit product.
- Operated forklift and handled product in warehouse.
Coordinator Assistant Resume
Summary : To greatly obtain a Coordinator Assistant position in a professional enviroment where skills are valued and can benefit the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cashier, Customer Service.
- Works with the Manager of Community Programs to coordinate a centralized application process for consumer programs and maintain a master spreadsheet and/or a database of all client inquiries and applications.
- Reviews consumer applications for eligibility and write pre-approval letters.
- Checks City, County, and School District property taxes for the real estate associated with consumer and developer programs and conduct qualified borrower checks.
- Works with the Manager of Residential Development to help issue funding round Request for Proposals and/or other applications for development programs.
- Prepares reports on the status of the Center for Housing Opportunities’ projects, programs, and initiatives including monthly production reports.
- Completes Part 58 paperwork including requests to the State Historic Preservation Office and requests to the City Planning Department as required.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations when requested.
- Inputs data and runs reports from a Salesforce Database.