Customer Relationship Specialist Resume
Headline : Knowledgeable professional with education and extensive experience in Customer Service, Warehousing and Logistics. Expert computer knowledge including Microsoft Office. work well independently or as a team member with strong organization skills and a strong sense for attention to detail.
Skills : Adaptable, Fast Learner, Problem Solver, Communicable, Child Friendly, Hard Worker, Dependable, Basic Computer Knowledge, Organized, Math.
- Checked Known Shipper Management System (KSMS) for TSA Approval and TSA Certified.
- Worked as a Sub Contractor for Morgan Stanley, as a third party setting up deliveries and moving electronic equipment with chain of custody.
- Worked closely with Sales Team, and Dispatch.
- Worked with high end retail stores installing hardware for new store openings.
- Arranged pick up of freight from vendors.
- Routed freights to agents then set up appointments for delivery with instructions.
- Served as the primary communicator with customers regarding all high level activity.
Sr. Customer Relationship Specialist Resume
Summary : Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft office programs. Compassionate, hardworking, and honest with great customer service skills.
Skills : Russian Language, Ukrainian Language, Account Management, IT Management, Customer Service, Sales, Advertising, Microsoft Office.
- Generated monthly trouble ticket, bandwidth and error reports for each customer.
- Scheduled and lead on and off site customer meetings.
- Identified critical success factors for customers.
- Provided problem management and resolution of account issues and requests.
- Provided proactive notifications to customers on network maintenance activity, outages, and status of trouble tickets.
- Provided analysis of trouble tickets, highlighted trends and made recommendations.
- Responsible for proactive outbound calls and receiving inbound calls designed to add marketing value to products and services Responsible for inbound .
High School Diploma
Jr. Customer Relationship Specialist Resume
Objective : Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Hairstylist, Adminstrative.
- Increased new business as well as maintain and repair current business Manage customer inquiries (complaints, billing and service request) Solve existing problems while promoting "designing best option solutions" Work closely with internal accounting partners, dealer services, operations and consumer affairs division.
- Trained new employees on policy and procedure.
- Added new material to file records and created new records.
- Outlined the appropriate process and procedures necessary to fulfill and complete inquiries.
- Assisted with receptionist duties, file organization and research and development.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
Associate Of Arts
Customer Relationship Specialist III Resume
Summary : Interested in working in a professional work atmosphere, with hard working people. ideal job consists of working as a team, sharing ideas, & making our job the best it can be.
Skills : Great With Kids, Cash Management, Store Maintenance,.
- Informed customers of GM products.
- Included warranty information, incentives, maintain and update customer records, open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Documented inbound and outbound calls.
- Located and set up appointments at local dealerships.
- Helped team of 15 teamates perform there job, while performing mine.
- Took supervisor escalations for my team lead.
- Provided accurate and efficient levels of service to customers.
Customer Relationship Specialist II Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time position providing leadership, coaching and mentoring. Using my skills for exceptional internal and external customer service. Pursuing growth in a professional environment.
Skills : MS Office, Macintosh And Windows, Customer Service, Server/Bartender.
- Established, developed and maintained strong internal and external customer relationships by coaching others.
- Gathered financial information to hand off or start loan origination process.
- Prepared closing loan documents, orders and check title work, order appraisals, and make sure docs are accurate and ready for closing.
- Conducted closings if needed.
- Maintained office credit card, office bills, and assist with budgets for Financial Services Officers.
- Actively participated in planning and organizing quarterly Region Think Tank meetings and cross training.
- Provided administrative support, appointment scheduling, and event/meeting planning while also coordinating with support departments to answer questions, resolve operation problems and share necessary information.
Bachelor Of Science
Customer Relationship Specialist I Resume
Objective : Experience includes Customer Relations Specialist and Administrative Assistant in industries including Real Estate, Government, Telecommunications in Customer Operations. Experiences include: AS/400, Data Processing, Database Administration, file management, mainframe, meeting facilitation, Microsoft mail, public relations, record keeping, SAP, switchboard operator, troubleshooting.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Customer Service, Salesforce, Quickbooks Pro.
- Used software tools including: Siebel (CRM), AS400 Spoke with customers by phone.
- Provided information about products and services.
- Canceled accounts.
- Recorded details of customer transactions, interactions, inquiries, complaints, comments.
- Effectively identified customer concerns over the phone.
- Arranged for billing.
- Responded to customer inquiries.
B.S In Management
Assistant Customer Relationship Specialist Resume
Summary : Provided sales support. Identified areas for improvement. Full-time Provided quality customer service to families inquiring about early childhood education Managed daily and weekly tasks towards key .
Skills : Customer Service, Relationship Management, Microsoft Office Suite, Retail, Sales.
- Handled inbound calls and emails and accurately document interactions with customers and dealerships Adequately respond to customer comments, requests and problems via phone and email in a timely and professional matter.
- Assisted customers with locating dealership, scheduling service and maintenance appointments, arranging alternative transportation, checking in on the status and progress of a repair and providing the customer with updates on their vehicle's repair.
- Communicated with the technical assistance team to gather additional information to provide to dealership to assist with accurately diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
- Verified recalls, special coverages and service updates on customer's vehicles.
- Negotiated with service managers and service field managers to provide possible goodwill or cost assistance for customer's vehicle concerns and inconveniences.
- Managed dealerships in northern California and northern Nevada that are Chevrolet Volt sales and service certified.
- Proactively reached out to customers who take delivery of a new Chevrolet Volt and being a customer service ambassador supporting customers throughout the ownership of the vehicle.
- Assigned supervisor tasks such as taking escalation calls, provide reviews and critiques to colleagues and controlling work flow during evening hours.
Electronic Media Broadcasting
Associate Customer Relationship Specialist Resume
Headline : Over twenty years of management experience to include sales, project management and account management where most of activities in those roles were focused on account growth through upgrade, uncovering new service opportunities and consolidation of other carrier spend into that of employer within the CLEC industry.
Skills : Cash Register, Customer Service, Call Center.
- Anticipated personal financial needs relating to current and future borrowing needs.
- Attributed to sales and servicing a portfolio size of $185 million.
- Interpreted customer financials to assist in credit decisions and repayment abilities.
- Tested and developed new Human Resource portal combining Recruitment, Orientation, Benefits, and Training and Development.
- Collaborated with multiple levels of credit analyst to determine credit worthiness.
- Maintained Farm Credit's unique position in the market place while continuing to be a leader in agricultural lending.
- Reconciled monthly budget to corporate direction and objectives.
Master Of Science
Assistant Customer Relationship Specialist I Resume
Objective : A confident digital account manager who can develop and lead projects, attain customer goals with dynamism and adaptively. Experienced in every aspect of product management such as: market analysis, strategic planning, budget development, negotiation and bidding defense with customer, project management, preparing project documentation.
Skills : MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word; Adobe; HP Printshop; Internet.
- Responsible for building positive customer relations through receiving, investigating processing and responding to customer inquiries.
- Identified and resolved underlying root causes through research and analysis.
- Diffused difficult customer situations in a professional manner.
- Partnered with sales team and solicits sale of new or additional educational products or services where applicable.
- Received and processed phone, fax e-mail, and/mail orders.
- Monitored customer orders, initiates tracers with carriers, and authorizes returns and/or credits.
- Responded to customers inquiries and follows through to completion accurately and within customer timeframes.
Customer Relationship Specialist Resume
Objective : Review customers account discount and savings. Verify coverages and policy changes. Provided excellent customer service while creating trust individually and corporately.
Skills : MS Word/ Excel, Multi-line Phones, Supervision, Records Mgt, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, Internet, Customer Service, MS Power Point, Office Equipment.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Recognized, researched, and delivered solutions to clients with your keen problem solving skills.
- Built your skills and knowledge through completion of self-study training modules to successfully complete required trainings.
- Analyzed and resolved billing and accounts receivable issues Educated dealership personnel about new vehicle sales incentives.
- Increased client awareness of Paychex services and applicable payroll regulations.
- Built relationships with clients to establish trust and drive retention.
AA In General Education