Objective : Career goal is to become an athletic trainer. Plan to work for a major sport's franchise and to one day open up own sport's facility.
Skills : Cash Handling, Cash Register, Self-Motivated.
- Assembled soft serve & blizzard cakes.
- Decorated with whipped icing, gel icing, drawings, licensed decorating kits, airbrush.
- Accurately produced decorated cakes according to customer &/or DQ corporation qualifications.
- Properly operated, maintained, broke down & put back together soft serve machine.
- Maintained accurate inventory of cakes in display cooler.
- Transcribed customer order in a professional & timely manner.
- Cleaned, organized & stocked cake preparation area and tools.
- Stock & execute proper rotation of display cooler and all cake products.
Summary : Seeking a position as a customer care specialist utilizing past and present experience and training with the opportunity for professional advancement based on performance.
Skills : Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator.
- Helped customers create the home of their dreams, through picking out fabrics.
- Created custom window treatments, custom bedding, custom pillows.
- New furniture purchases, along with upholstery and slipcovers on existing pieces.
- Repeated customers who come to work specifically with me.
- Listened to the customer's needs in order to deliver a product that works for them.
- Able to communicate design ideas quickly
- Candidates should have experience in Infrastructure, buildings industry.
Summary : Enthusiastic Customer Service Representative who puts the customer first and is committed to reaching business goals. Offering a well-rounded variety of skills including organization.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Created own business displaying and selling products from Home Interiors and Gifts, Inc.
- Scheduled, booked, and presented home shows for each Hostess, where together we would design wall groupings uniquely for her home.
- Often helped hang these groupings, at no cost, to better serve customers.
- Demonstrated decorating skills and guidelines obtained through experience and monthly training meetings.
- Received orders, handled payments, and returns.
- Handled weekly orders, freight, and oversaw deliveries, and pickups.
- Worked with other displayers and trained new displayers.
Bachelor Of Science
Decorator I Resume
Objective : Decorators help determine the look and feel of a client's home by selecting and placing decorative elements such as paint, textiles, and furniture.
Skills : Landscaping, Customer Service, Cooking.
- Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking, and waste control guidelines.
- Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
- Properly labeled and stored all raw food ingredients including produce, meat, fish, poultry.
- Changed and sanitized all cutting boards, benches, and surfaces when beginning a new task to avoid cross-contamination.
- Decorated and merchandised quality bakery goods.
- Properly wrapped, boxed, and weighed bakery department products.
- Practiced safe food handling procedures at all times.
Objective : Seeking a position as a customer service representative at a company that has a passion for helping customers and the ability to inspire the creativity in everyone.
Skills : Design and lay tile, Good communicator, Team player.
- Set up Indian Weddings with Fabrics, Chairs, and Indian rituals.
- Loaded and Unloaded a van with our materials for the wedding Lifting over 50 pounds of weight going back and forth.
- Smiled, Acknowledged, and greeted guests of the wedding and other public areas.
- Maintained a clean and organized working environment in the warehouse also keeping our van organized with all the tools in one place.
- Trained new employees on certain procedures and policies Demonstrating initiative and Flexibility regarding assignments.
- Handled customers professionally in a welcoming and specialized manner.
- Reacted in complaints and situations that require instant action Stocking inventory up Coolers, Racks, and Shelves.
Summary : Diverse multi-skilled professional who utilizes creativity and persistence, leadership and teamwork to execute solutions that creates high customer value.
Skills : Decorative Specialist, Research/ Search Engine, Computer Operations.
- Assisted paint store customers, with special emphasis on decorative products such as wallcovering, window treatments, faux finishing materials, etc.
- Incumbents are required to provide assistance to sales representatives outside of the store.
- Maintained the wallcovering and window treatment libraries, lending procedures, and displays.
- Ensured that orders for these products are handled properly.
- Responsible for tinting and mixing paint, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse.
- Able to gain the trust, knowledge, and skill of colleagues, to perform the job well.
- Delivered that personable experience that our customers seek when they enter the store.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Decorator Resume
Headline : Professional experience in analysis, design, testing and implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Applications, client-server applications.
Skills : Communications, People Management.
- Retrieved and sending the data between Client and Server.
- Utilized Oracle 10g for connected architecture and SQLCE for disconnected architecture as the database.
- Decorator design patterns for designing the application and used Microsoft Application Blocks.
- Stored procedures, Functions, Views for retrieving and sending the data from Client to Server.
- Expertly prepared an assortment of chocolate bark, truffles and other hand-dipped and molded chocolates.
- Verified freshness of products upon delivery.
- Intend to use their space and how they want it to feel.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Decorator Resume
Objective : Looking for a position that will utilize excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills as well as give an opportunity to learn new things.
Skills : Creating Ideas, Creating New Solutions, Confronting Others.
- Customer service and interacting with the general public.
- Responsible for taking orders and decorating the product to provide a quality product.
- Responsible for helping run the store by implementing all rules and regulations provided by the home office.
- A reliable, hard-working person who provided support to all aspects of the job.
- Timely job completion. Skills Used Excellent customer service.
- Beyond what was needed to make the job work to the best of its ability.
- Defined project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
Associate Decorator Resume
Objective : Seeking opportunities to become a strong asset to a team. An interior decorator will either charge a flat fee or an hourly rate for project.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Decorator, Heavy Machines Operator o As a decorator, took part in decorating various high-end locations.
- Located Radio City Music Hall, The Rockefeller Center, Bergdorf-Goodman dept.
- stored, Queens Center Mall, Disney Store in Times Square, Helmsley Pkwy Hotel, Solow Building, Cartier Building & many others.
- Responsible for operating heavy machines such as the boom lift, forklift, scissor lift & one-man.
- Completed a wide variety of tasks where heavy machines were needed.
- Worked as a part of many teams in the Christmas warehouse.
- Produced many decorations for various companies and clients.
Objective : Energetic professional with experience in coordination of volunteer services and event planning for mission-oriented organizations. Expertise in connecting volunteers and community partners.
Skills : Internet Research, Management.
- Created de'cor & displays of the highest quality.
- Assembled & refurbished de'cor to peak condition.
- Suggested improvements in design efficiency.
- Assisted with annual physical inventory.
- Showed pride in following ACI rules & other duties assigned.
- Set up for different events also did in office preparation for events.
- Helped complete all jobs in stellar time and was one of the most reliable on the job.
- Demonstrated multitasking skills.