Deployment Engineer Resume
Objective : A professional with progressive technical experience is seeking a quality organization to utilize skills in engineering, configuration, installation, integration, troubleshooting, administration.
Skills : Systems Administration, System building.
- Provided payment processing and information management services.
- Provided fleets using services with detailed transaction data, analysis tools and purchase control capabilities by capturing transaction data at more than 180,000 fuel and vehicle maintenance locations.
- Enhanced new setups and features in Build, Release and Configuration Management and developed their own Release Management tool.
- Worked on a complete setup of UCM environment (includes gathering requirement from users, setting up of Servers, setting up client machines, created triggers (in Perl) for Subversion and TFS).
- Setup different environments for build with TFS (Test, Development, Pre-production and Production).
- Coordinated different tasks with different teams.
- Created usage models for different projects.
B.E In Mechanical Engineering
Jr. Deployment Engineer Resume
Objective : Around 7 Years of experience in IT industry comprising of Software Configuration Management (SCM) & Development. Extensive experience includes SCM, Build/Release Management.
Skills : Telecommunications, Computer Hardware, Networking, Security Systems, Optical Fiber.
- Worked with business development and pre-sales team to develop technology feature roadmaps.
- Used SVN for branching, tagging, and merging.
- Scripted ANT for Building Ant Projects.
- Configured Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Established processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Deployed to Web Sphere Application Servers.
- Involved in troubleshooting of user interface using JSP.
Electronics & Communications Engineering
Deployment Engineer I Resume
Objective : A career oriented position commensurate with educational, technical and natural ability.
Skills : SQL, Sql Server, C++.
- Configured local gateways and verify telco connectivity.
- Pushed releases to QA, Beta, and production environments.
- Worked closely with the team to review code for compatibility issues.
- Arranged Change Control Board Meetings, defining guidelines for Change Control Board.
- Provided clients desktop computing and server support and maintenance.
- Responsible for installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading workstation hardware and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Performed troubleshooting for problem areas (remotely, in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provided end-user assistance where required.
BS In Graphic Communication
Deployment Engineer II Resume
Summary : Extensive experience includes SCM, Build/Release Management, Change/Incident Management, VMware and AWS Cloud computing. Experience at Software Development Life Cycles and Agile Programming Methodologies.
Skills : Graphic Design, Software Testing, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Attended daily deployment meetings, discuss issues, suggest solutions .
- In charged of creating, testing and deploying Windows 7 images created via SCCM and USMT tool.
- Performed on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users.
- Recommended and implemented corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Installed, configured, tested, maintained, monitored, and performed troubleshooting for end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Provided desktop support coverage for windows 7 platform with approximately 500 end users.
- Provided typical level 2 support by phone and email.
Bs. In Computer Science
Deployment Engineer III Resume
Objective : Provide qualitative feedback to company leaders. Six Sigma certified. Resolved highly critical network issues keeping record level uptime of 98% or higher at Motorola.
- Created and updated technical Knowledge Base articles.
- Coordinated system installation and customer data feed configuration.
- Led and motivated development teams with collaborative management style Methodical troubleshooting and testing.
- Proposed fixes from engineering prior to implementation SQL database installation and configuration MS Server.
- Installed and configured servers (Dell and HP) Disk Utilization, Testing ETL configuration and testing Remote desktop access.
- Experienced in installing applications remotely: Windows Enterprise OS.
- Provided application support and printers break/fix.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science
Asst. Deployment Engineer Resume
Objective : Experienced in manual testing as well as automated testing using Mercury Quick Test Pro (VB scripting), Load Runner and Quality Center. Experience with web testing using Selenium WebDriver with JUnit and TestNG.
- Created and implemented communication plan for each project: lead stakeholder conference calls, publish internal/external agendas, etc.
- Coached project management staff, setting goals and objectives for individuals and team.
- Worked across multiple teams (QA, developers, project management) to ensure the proper deployment of websites.
- Wrote deployment scripts using Perl (the scripts will gather files listed in developer tickets, zip them, move across networks, ftp, etc.).
- Updated files to latest versions using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Used Beyond Compare to verify that the code being deployed to production servers is the same as the code that was tested on staging servers.
- Communicated weekly project tasks to clients.
Bachelors Of Science In Education
Sr. Deployment Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking challenges of chaos to demonstrate personal skills. Respected leader within multiple roles using a broad range of analytical and creative skills, while exceeding expectations for program.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Testing, Wireless, JAVA.
- Scheduled client deployments.
- Recorded asset and user information, printers, and network share drives.
- Transferred client data, proprietary databases, browser favorites.
- Lotus Notes templates email archives and offline database replicas.
- Installed and configured applications not provided on base image.
- Configured printers and network share drives.
- Provided post deployment and standard deskside support.
Deployment Engineer/Developer Resume
Objective : Network Architecture Planning, Engineering, Implementation Management and Logistics.
Skills : Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Computer Hardware.
- Ran regression test on virtual workstations and servers using DAMEWIRE.
- Installed and implemented newly built application at the customer location and conducted factory acceptance test.
- Performed integration test using different combination of work stations and servers.
- Installed and configured different types of servers like application server, communication server, crystal report server long term database server etc.
- Installed, configured and tested clustered server.
- Tracked defect bottle neck using system log files from the server.
Certifications And Education
Lead Deployment Engineer Resume
Objective : Versatile and efficient technical professional with background in troubleshooting, quality assurance, customer support and service. Recognized for utilizing good communication skills to keep critical players up to date on projects and exceeding normal output standards. A technical analytical problem solver.
Skills : Requirements Management, UML, Ms Project, Ms Office Suite, SQL, C#, XML.
- Managed and executed the day-to-day application deployment activities for Commercial Card IT.
- Worked closely with Development and Release Management to solve complex build/deployment process throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Utilized IIS logs and server event logs on a daily basis to determine root causes of application issues.
- Supported and deploy code to our Legacy commercial credit card, Internal Applications, Paymentnet3 and GSA non-production environments.
- Created and modified batch and NANT scripts to increase efficiency and decrease total time for deployments.
- Performed rollout of code to production environments for Legacy, Internal Applications and GSA web sites.
- Migrated the GSA Rebate web application from Windows 2003 to Windows 2008 server.
BA In Chemistry
Deployment Engineer Resume
Objective : Looking for a leadership or management position that addresses customer needs and improves product quality. Therefore looking to be involved in a company that seeks to provide an enriching experience for both themselves and their employees.
Skills : Hardware: Extensive Knowledge Of PC And Apple Computers.
- Performed a variety of roles, both alone and as a member of a team, completing projects for a diverse set of customers with a track record of delivering under strict timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Served as Technical Lead on a 5000 system roll out and implementation, ensuring quality control and providing technical support and training to end users as well as other technicians.
- Contributed to a $4 million W/LAN implementation project for a county wide school system, including rack and stack.
- Performed remote and onsite technical support for several organizations, including medical and government facilities, on an as-needed basis through various ticketing systems in diverse environments.
- Delivered installation services for several new branch additions to a financial institution, from provider turn up and router installation to desktop deployments.
- Participated in data center builds and relocations, performing a variety of tasks including server buildouts and burn-in tests, populating blade enclosures, cabling, and network connections.
- Facilitated, as Team Lead, the complete upgrade of hardware and software in over 50 locations.
B.S. In Computer Science