Development Technician Resume
Headline : Engaging team member with willingness for strong leadership looking for a position to exercise a goal and results oriented focus while expanding within a professional environment in which can utilize passion for helping others.
Skills : Data Analysis, Quality Assurance, Public Speaking.
- Finished goods and release criteria specifications for venom species to be used at the Post Falls facility upon transfer of venom source material from Spring Mills to Post Falls.
- Established experience of Good Manufacturing Practices through training and shadowing of ALK production team during defat, sieving, and drying processes of pollen.
- Assisted in hiring of Venom Processing Supervisor through personal interview.
- Trained data transcriptionist and completed transcription of multiple study reports for a range of departments.
- Owner and management of complex Change Control Cases to ensure proper implementation of procedure at the ALK-PF Facility.
- Extensived training experience through training of updated and new procedures.
- Collaborated across multiple departments by coordinating review of documents and knowledge transfer to ensure that the proper deadlines are met.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Development Technician Resume
Headline : Over 3 years of laying block and becoming the lead mason for company moved on to become a carpenter where completed training involving every aspect of residential construction.
Skills : Project management Quality Management Gantt Chart Development.
- Calibrated and verified equipment, moisture and viscosity tests and color Tests on all incoming raw materials.
- Tested daily NCO and Hydroxyl (OH tests), using 798 Titrando,888 Titrando, 836 Titrando, Automatic titrators, ph checks on probes, other testing including basicity, stability tests, hegman tests, and reactivities.
- Created spread sheets to compile test and reactivity results, also ran tests on FTIR machine to compile Formulation results.
- Tested finish products by performing compression tests, Die C Tensile tear and Trouser tear, Rebound, Abrasion test, Durometers (A,D and 000 Scales), Using instron testing machines.
- Greeted the customers, answer inquiries, and answer telephone calls/emails.
- Accepted, reviewed, distributed applications for various petitions and permits, and process payments.
Jr. Development Technician Resume
Objective : To offer experience as a professional technician to a respected team of dedicated professionals that can help expand knowledge and abilities to their highest level.
Skills : Minitab, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for assisting Senior engineering and scientific staff in RFID tag development and the Tags on Metal NTI programs.
- Assembles according to prescribed processes.
- Observations were noted in technical notebooks and numeric data in collected and processed in electronic spreadsheets, such as Excel.
- Samples are inspected and digital images are captured as needed.
- Able to use computer for data collection and interpretation as well as familiarity with all the basic forms of electronic test equipment.
- Able to use small hand tools and soldering equipment was necessary for the assembly of laboratory test sample electronic circuit and test fixtures.
- Able to work under minimal supervision under deadline requirements was also required.
Development Technician III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Engineer Technician with an extensive background in silicone and plastic based products, specializing in project coordination, manufacturing processes, quality control and creating background information on product such as Item masters, bill of materials and routings.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Six Sigma/Lean, 5S, Blueprint Knowledge.
- Created item masters, bill of materials, routings.
- Organized each project - conducted meetings to organize all aspects of each project - tooling, engineering, inspection and final release to floor.
- Followed clean room policies - ISO 2000 (at that time) Setup machine parameters, put in correct tool for manufacturing.
- Ran machine while trouble shooting and making corrections to the parameters or tooling corrections to get product within customer specifications.
- Used multiple tools to aid in performing quality inspections.
- Created books based on the development processes ended up with for the set up team and the operators on the production floor to use to reproduce the process for the most effective production flow with the least amount of scrap created during the start up process.
- Assisted in design and development of WP air fork, WP air shock, WP spring fork and WP spring shock Perform weekly service and re-valving of practice and race suspension in support of a Supercross, US National Motocross and Canadian National Motocross effort.
Diploma In General
Development Technician II Resume
Summary : Product test Electro-mechanical troubleshooting Product inspection Fixture design Computer hardware Failure analysis. Meeting and exceeding the growing needs of our diverse communities, further our lifesaving strategic goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office and powerpoint.
- Tested polymer, thin film, and adhesived materials for compatibility with printer inks.
- Tested various components for use in solid ink print heads in solution for extended periods of time in multiple conditions.
- Designed, assembleed, and redesigned test fixtures and adapters.
- Assembled print head components and test fixtures.
- Took care of the people that lived there help them eat and bath and dress.
- Worked in the R&D lab machining/assembling prototype aerospace fuel system components.
- Worked with the engineering specialist and another machinist to get prototype parts production ready.
B.S. In Industrial
Development Technician I Resume
Summary : Outgoing, eager individual that is looking for a stable career. Focusing on positions such as Quality Control/Assurance, Laboratory, Research and Development, Testing Technician.
Skills : Great mechanial, Testing, and PC skills. Great attention to detail and works well with others.
- Soldered and parts rework per engineering changes.
- Soldered of SMT parts with or without visual aid.
- Tested and documentated Extensive testing of product.
- Analyzed pre-production OEM power supplies to insure product was compatible with IBM equipment and met specifications.
- Identified potential problems and worked with internal and OEM engineering to 3 processing, saving approximately $500,000 identify root cause of failures and potential corrective actions.
- Collected raw materials, prints and drawings, parts orders from engineers and built oxygen sensors test parts for automotive customers.
- Took care of mentally handicapped residents who had MR.
BS In Electronics
Asst. Development Technician Resume
Objective : Direct Care worker with over 10 years practical experience in homecare to assure that individuals with mental retardation and developmental disabilities receive quality personal and medical care that will assist the individual in reaching and maintaining maximum optimum level of independence.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Windows Operating System, Dynojet Engine and Chassis Dyno, Solidworks, Roehrig Engineering.
- Performed housekeeping tasks and cook meals.
- Ensured all residents receive proper meals, medication, hygiene and basic care.
- Established rapport and sense of trust with residents.
- Kept files up-to-date (e.g., progress reports, house notes and individual I.D.
- Provide transportation to care programs, home visits and recreational activities; supervise behavior of residents.
- Assigned to Pulse Engineering, a division of Pulse Incorporated, to assist in the development of a commercial system.
- Developed and documented methodology for assembly and wiring of equipment.
- Worked as a Developmental Tech where mentally challenge clients required special needs, such as feeding, clothing, bathing, special oral care, and made sure there daily needs was met.
Asst. Development Technician Resume
Headline : To offer experience as a professional technician to a respected team of dedicated professionals that can help expand knowledge and abilities to their highest level.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Windows Operating System, Dynojet Engine And Chassis Dyno, Solidworks, Roehrig Engineering.
- Responsible for all Factory air fork and air shock development.
- Responsible for development of customer fork and shock settings.
- Coordinated suspension and chassis field tests.
- Explored suspension settings on Roehrig suspension dyno.
- Analyzed pressure balance of all fork and shock settings Performed frequent suspension and chassis field tests.
- Managed and maintained a parts inventory for factory racing.
- Traveled to select Supercross, US National Motocross and Canadian National Motocross race events.
Lead Development Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced in all machine shop tools, reading measurement tools and Quality control. Machine Process and Tool Design classes.
Skills : Technical Support, Microsoft Office, Excel, Documentation, Data Entry, Medical Terminology.
- Worked under the supervision of an Engineer, plan and support experiments in optical fiber coating and draw development.
- Modified production equipment and processes to allow development experiments to be run and samples made.
- Performed and analyzed experiment for new process and product development.
- Designed and developed equipment to test and acquire data from the experiments performed.
- Determined and implemented minor process changes to run experiments.
- Collect records, analyze data from various test platforms, and compile into Excel spreadsheets.
- Wrote and published reports on coating and fiber draw processes.
- Prepared SOP's and other process documentation to provide a basis for training, operating and troubleshooting processes.
Development Technician Resume
Summary : Technically-adept Office Assistant with advanced knowledge and experience creating Excel database and PowerPoint presentations for top executives.
Skills : Excel, Power Point.
- Assisted clients with bathing, dressing, hygiene and grooming.
- Completed all daily living task to enhance the quality of life of the clients.
- Partnered with team of registered nurses to achieve overall well-being of all clients.
- Helped clients with feeding, lifting, dressing and transferring.
- Transported clients to and from different departments.
- Evaluated potential new product lines.
- Supervised and trained support staff to demonstrate new product lines at trade shows all across the United States.
- Supervised and trained support staff for both the 1988 Winter and Summer Olympics to process and print photographs for professional photographers.
Associate Of Arts