Director Of Clinical Services Resume
Headline : Nursing professional with 34 years of nursing and leadership experience, 20 years active duty in the United States Air Force. Comprehensive knowledge of direct patient care, nursing procedures, healthcare administration policies, and caseload management.
Skills : Strong leadership, Highly organized, Crisis management, Critical thinking, Flexible.
- Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal regulations Provides input to the Vice President in the development of policies and procedures.
- Implements MHHR and Maxim policies and ensures compliance.
- Plans the agenda for the Professional Advisory Board in conjunction with the Medical Director.
- Prepares agency reports for the Professional Advisory Board.
- Assists in the development of organization goals.
- Monitors progress toward goals for assigned areas of responsibility.
Associates In Nursing
Sr. Director Of Clinical Services Resume
Headline : Loyal, dedicated, teamwork-oriented employee with established background in clinic practice operations and management. Strong understanding of health plan development and healthcare financials.
Skills : Employee Training, Employee Training, Patient Care, Patient Education, Staff Management.
- Oversight for the daily clinic operations, employee management and development involving the nursing, scheduling, reception and check-out departments within the clinic.
- Work directly with the IT department in EMR form development and overall clinic implementation/training.
- Work directly with ENVI inventory/materials management system Work directly with the clinic and employees regarding labor laws and human resource issues.
- Work directly with the physicians and other administration regarding clinic workflow management and future growth projects.
- Work directly with patients for care and customer service needs.
- Direct liaison for the clinic and central business office regarding insurance eligibility, pre-authorizations, billing questions.
- Provide perspective at the clinic level in order to bring awareness to potential process improvement.
Jr. Director Of Clinical Services Resume
Headline : To secure a position Director Of Clinical Services working with those who have been afflicted with or by the disease of addiction to offer them a proven path for a successful life.
Skills : Blood products, Antibiotics, Hydration, Phlebotomy.
- Responsible for the health, safety, and welfare of all Residents.
- Ensures the privacy and confidentiality of all clients and their records.
- Completes duties in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensures that all records are accurate and are prepared in a timely fashion.
- Ensures that all records are available for DSHS staff.
- Responsible for services such as Direct Care Staff, secretarial, ancillary, and volunteer staff.
- Trains, or causes to be trained, staff, volunteers, and students under supervision that are a part of an internship or externship from a university or college degree program.
Director Of Clinical Services III Resume
Headline : Over 18 years of leadership in operations including both the clinical and administrative aspects of healthcare. Proven success in service-line expansion, sustainability and financial growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS, Neuropsychological Assessment, Psychotherapy, Psychological Assessment And Evaluation.
- Worked closely with the VP of Clinical Services.
- Trained and coached the clinical services consultants under supervision.
- Developed a plan for continued growth.
- Escalated action and follow-up when risk was identified in a facility.
- Reduced risk through the implementation of professional liability and strategies.
- Used analytical skills to evaluate outcomes, patterns, and trends in order for opportunities for improvement to be identified and for action plans to be implemented.
- Ensured compliance with Federal and State Regulations as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Assured that proactive measures are in place to address customer service.
Director Of Clinical Services II Resume
Headline : To utilize education and professional experience in an academic and/or therapeutic setting to teach students and/or assist individuals, couples, families, and children in need of therapeutic treatment.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, IV Therapy.
- Ensures that productivity and performance standards are being met by all disciplines.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of compliance procedures and standards (QAPI).
- Completes timely annual appraisals and provides constructive staff feedback.
- Ensures that all clinical staff orientation and education requirements are met.
- Monitors staff competency by performing on-site clinical monitoring of care.
- Community and staff educator for end of life care and pain management topics.
- Initiated and maintained relationships with our contracted facilities.
- Developed and ensured positive facility and physician relations, resolving any conflicts or disputes in a timely and professional manner.
Associate In Nursing
Director Of Clinical Services I Resume
Headline : Reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem solving, communication, and management skills. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks, and organizing projects to improve the Quality of Patient Care.
Skills : Regional operations management, Start up program implementation.
- Establishes departmental goals consistent with corporate goals and objectives.
- Promotes a positive working relationship between corporate and agency personnel.
- Facilitates appropriate upward and downward communication.
- Communicates identified needs and potential solutions to the appropriate administrators.
- Implements corporate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Hires, trains, supervises and terminates (with administrative approval) all interdisciplinary staff.
- Completes staff performance appraisals in a timely manner.
- Conducts interdisciplinary team meetings.
BS In Nursing
Associate Director Of Clinical Services Resume
Headline : Over 30 years of experience leading certified and licensed home care agencies, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, HMOs and hospital nursing units. Strong clinical background. Extensive knowledge of reimbursement for both certified and licensed home care agencies to include Infusion Therapy, DME and Oxygen Therapy.
Skills : General Nursing, Skilled In Assessing, Planning,.
- Collaborate with the Alternate Director of Clinical Services, Administrator, and Alternate Administrator.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Agency objectives.
- Maintain joint responsibility with Alternate Director of Clinical Services to ensure that Agency standards are met as relates to patient care.
- Responsible for intake services related to new patients requiring home health services and durable medical equipment, as well as those requiring Provider services (PAS); this includes appropriate and necessary communication with case managers and social workers.
- Plan and arrange for consultation needs of staff; prepare and maintain current policies and procedures, which meet Medicare, Medicaid, JCAHO, state, federal, and local laws, rules, and regulations and implement such; revise concurrently.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, orienting, counseling, supervising, evaluating, and terminating staff personnel; promote the maximum level of utilization of health personnel and coordinate interdisciplinary team and community services.
- Responsible for the preauthorization process management and claims resolution in collaboration with the director of claims.
Director Of Clinical Services/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A challenging Director Of Clinical Services position requiring creativity, flexibility, strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others and enhance morale in an environment of change.
Skills : Speech Language Pathologist, DOR, Regional Manger, Clinical Manget.
- Overseeing Team Managers and clinical staff in all three offices.
- Coordinate and evaluate professional and clinical care services.
- Monitor quality of care and staff productivity to ensure the staff maintains professional standards.
- Knowledgeable in Hospice Medicare Conditions of Participation (COP's) and educated staff in regulations d.
- Ensure that established agency policies and procedures are being followed e.
- Collaborate with QAPI Coordinator to ensure necessary measures are implemented and followed thru by clinical staff.
- Assist with quarterly quality chart reviews and made recommendations to QAPI Coordinator for improved quality patient care and documentation.
- Collaborate with the Training and Development staff to identify and develop clinical education needs and plan; evaluate the outcome of education offerings.
Director Of Clinical Services/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To humbly and professionally bring Director Of Clinical Services expertise, honesty, real life experience, education and training to your team. Provide oversight of interns and dietetic student program activities in clinical nutrition.
Skills : Over 15 years of managment, leadership and supervisory.
- Responsible for providing leadership, direction, and supervision of the Clinical Staff to include, Nurses, CNA's Social Workers, Chaplains, and the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Responsible for managing the CONSOLO computer-based patient data program for Clinical Staff.
- Responsible for the oversight of Clinical Services provided to the patients and families.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Clinical Staff operates in accordance with Medicare and ACCENT Hospice Policy and Procedures.
- Responsible for providing a continuum of care, through coordination of hospice services, to the patient and families.
- Responsible for researching Medicare Regulations insuring that all clinical services.
Managed intensive interventions to improve patient care and facility operations.
Director Of Clinical Services Resume
Summary : Services assists the Director of Clinical Services (DOR) in directing the three rehab departments of physical, occupational, and speech therapy to ensure the highest quality rehab services.
Skills : Healthcare, Sonography Professor/ Clinical Coordinator, Physics Reviewer, Smart Board.
- Designed and implemented training and education programs regarding care coordination and the model of care, for newly contracted long term care facilities.
- Managed intensive interventions to improve patient care and facility operations.
- Directed consultants in identifying key performance indicators to assist the facilities in providing outstanding patient care.
- Ensured high-quality patient care through care management coordination and cost control.
- Developed, translated, executed strategies and operational objectives for the division.
- Contracted with and coordinated services of outside providers including pharmacy and on-site medical services.
- Developed a training curriculum for licensed and unlicensed staff to meet regulatory requirements and conducted training on a monthly basis.