Director of Information Technology Resume
Summary : Senior-level IT professional with 25 years of experience managing quality IT teams. Skilled project manager with proven track record of business process improvements on time, within budget and with quality that exceeds expectations. Practiced Network Infrastructure Architect.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Led IT operations including planning/upgrading/capacity/vision of the entire technology infrastructure Ensured a strong IT environment, managing IT staff, contractors, vendors, service contracts, software licensing, hardware warranties, DNS records, and budgets.
- Delivered a stable IT environment, architecting the network and all IT projects, including the acquisition of IT hardware (printers, network, servers, computers, mobile devices, etc.) and managing all vendor relationships.
- Developed solutions based on customer (internal and external) needs.
- Ensured end-user support SLAs were met, managing the IT support team and ticketing system.
- Supported the sales environment delivering IT infrastructure (trade shows, demos, on-site technical support).
- Executed a data backup strategy ensuring the backup of all critical data and source code (BackupExec software, VXA-320 hardware, off-site storage).
- Results: Successfully migrated entire network from NT4 to active directory (AD2003, AD2008) increasing network security and stability.
- Enabled Syclo remote access, managing the installation SSL VPN solution and RSA allowing our global company to provide robust access to employees at home or in our offices around the world.
Assistant Director of Information Technology Resume
Objective : Tactical and methodical IT Director specializing in Windows Server; Network Administration; Active Directory deployment; VoIP/SMS/Call center setup; IIS; and server virtualization. Strong attention to detail and very comfortable troubleshooting technical issues, developing IT strategy and managing multiple projects simultaneously. Adept at identifying cost-savings solutions in IT in order to maximize revenue.
Skills : Program Management, Vendor Management.
- Managed eHealth capital project portfolio, totaling $4M annually, to established objectives.
- Communicated project status and progress on a monthly basis to key senior executive business leaders.
- Directed efforts between the vendor, business owner and technical team to develop optimal implementation plans.
- Developed and establish project management policy and best practices in the Information Technology Department.
- Presented new capital project initiatives to executive leadership.
- Developed team of project managers responsible for managing project timelines and budgets within a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Recruited and on boarded high-performing technologists for application support team managing billing, electronic medical records, system integrations and census management systems.
- Directed a multi-disciplinary technical team.
Master Of Health Administration
Regional Director of Information Technology Resume
Objective : Over 17 years of experience in electronics, computers ans project management skills. Seeking a job in the IT industry to demonstrate above skills with opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Director Of IT, Management, Negotiations, Technical Planning, Strategic Planning, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Vendor And Client Liasion, Security, Database Management, Applicaton Support, Training & Development, Budget And IT Financials, Project Management.
- Directed and managed all IT technical professionals in Lan and Network Administration, Storage Administration, Application System Support, and Intranet/Internet design.
- This included systems analyst, network administration, programmers, and pc desktop support.
- Personally provided database and technical support of SQLServer databases and application system support for Deltek Vision, Epicor HRIS, and the Intranet.
- Also managed administrative services that included all administrative assistants and receptionist.
- Performed a full review of all hardware and software to determine technical costs and functionality.
- Reduced the amount of software used and upgraded all software left to current levels.
- Led and coordinated total redesign and deployment of Borton-Lawson Infrastructure.
- Activities included initial proposal and presentation, hardware and software selection, budget, project plan, and rollout of an updated, financially efficient, and poised for future innovation.
Directors And Planning
Director of Information Technology Services Resume
Summary : Highly experienced information technology professional with a proven history of developing and supporting successful projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies. Consistently recognized for improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency. A builder of high-performance teams and a natural leader, mentor, and motivator who thrives in environments requiring a high-level strategist and a big-picture thinker.
Skills : Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, microsoft exchange, SQL, Vmware, Citrix, VOIP, Sharepoint, PDI, Microsoft Office.
- Provides guidance for the school district in all areas of IT management.
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan layout for a type of computers and peripheral equipment, or modifications to existing equipment and system that will provide a capability for new or upgraded networks, while maintaining efficient operation and effective use of space.
- Consults with administrators, teachers, board members, parents and community members to determine information requirements of teachers and students and to determine boundaries and priorities of new projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
- Works with Federal Programs on a yearly basis to provide a school district with additional funding to help with technology requirements.
- Funding commitments are granted through the application process in the areas of email, local telephone, and long distance telephone and internet services.
- Creates and outlines budget commitments and needs each fiscal year.
- Creates an emergency budget for those unforeseen accidents due to natural disaster or anomaly.
Master Of Arts In Education
Director of Information Technology Planning Resume
Summary : Hands-on Director of Information Technology, known for creative approaches to complex business problems through the use of technology. Team leader experienced in building and motivating a professional, capable, and responsive group across all divisions of an organization. Polished and professional writer and presenter.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the activities and operations of the IT Division.
- Areas include hardware, software, data and voice networks, physical and digital network security, disaster recovery and continuity, email, and general computer system administration.
- Coordinate projects with other departments, divisions, and outside agencies to minimize disruptions in everyday affairs.
- Design and implement any training on new hardware or software to ease in transitional situations and for new hires.
- Managed a lean team providing systems, network, end-user and technical support across four offices supporting Estimating, Marketing, Sales and Administration.
- Principal individual contributions included enhancing data storage, disaster recovery capabilities, and security.
- Implemented systems/configuration management automation, planned and executed moves to new facilities.
- Responsible for data center design, office space networking, access control; HVAC, electrical and networking installation contractors.
B.S. In Information Technology
Director of Information Technology III Resume
Summary : Accomplished Vice President of Information Technology (IT) with over ten (10+) years of experience in IT, including the restaurant/hospitality industry Identified a financial loss of thirty-eight (38) closed locations with active utility accounts.
Skills : Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and wireless access points, Unified Communications Server, Microsoft active directory, Microsoft Exchange server, Windows Server 2003 - 2008, IBM iseries, Change Management, Policy design and implementation.
- Lead a team of IT staff and web developers to support a small/medium business Windows environment with in-house custom-made web application ERP and financial tracking software.
- Plan, design, and maintain both the network infrastructure and the windows domain environment and add redundancy to reduce downtime.
- Provide top-tier support and administration for Windows Server 2003R2 / 2008R2 / 2012R2, VMware ESX/vSphere, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Create and maintain web environment running custom web applications using IIS and MS SQL server.
- Manage and maintain all vendor contracts and agreements.
- Research and evaluate new technologies for the company.
- Interface directly with the president of the company and department heads on current IT projects and company needs.
- Help with IT related business development for the company growth.
Director of Information Technology II Resume
Summary : Certified Information Technology professional with more than fifteen years of hands on experience in servers, PCs, laptops, local and wide area networks. Proven ability to support a wide range of customers including; engineers, direct sales staff, retail teams, accounting staff and manufacturing forces. Entrusted to manage key systems and projects such as Automated Payment Centers, VoIP telephony systems and paperless document management.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Office Suite, Coding, Network Administration, Video Editing.
- Charged with comprehensive responsibility for all technology related systems and equipment.
- Managed all upgrade projects; patch management and user support.
- Instituted standardized images for consistency in hardware and software configuration.
- Initiated inventory control, A/D group policy, WSUS patch management and remote support tools for all client equipment.
- Oversaw and assisted with the upgrade of all network infrastructure devices to Cisco equipment including: Wireless APs, Call Manager, Presence, PoE layer 3 switches and ASA firewall.
- Implemented Postini spam filtering, Outlook over internet, outbound email encryption, Open DNS for access control, Document Client Portal, Acronis imaging for server backup, tapeless backup and offsite storage of NAS drives.
- Created efficiencies for call management, remote user access, disaster recovery and network management.
- Management of in house physical and virtual servers for Active Directory, print services, Exchange, Terminal Services and SQL server 2005 for Document Management.
Director of Information Technology I Resume
Headline : Seeking employment with a technology driven company where I may utilize my knowledge and further develop my skills.
Skills : Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy Design, Networking, Technical Support, Servers, Vo, Virtualization, Management, Project Management, Network Administration, PCI-DSS, Cost Reduction.
- Responsible for our corporate datacenters and home office network and systems infrastructure.
- Also responsible for capacity planning, system availability, disaster recovery, and backup and recovery.
- Managing the IT service desk which provides Tier 1 desktop and Tier 2 customer service support.
- Responsible for service desk problem management and root cause analysis.
- Negotiate and manage relationships with external vendor and service providers.
- Manage the daily IT Services function while assisting with future IT strategic and solution development activities.
- Focused on continuous improvement and increasing IT value to the organization.
Director Of Financial Aid/Director of Information Technology Resume
Objective : Director of Information Technology To lead the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at all governed locations. Directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Skills : IT Management, IT Project Management, SQL, SQL, Microsoft Office, SAP Business Objects, SSIS, SQL Server, i-series, AS400, COBOL, PHP, Insurance, EDI, POINT IN from CSC, Riskmaster, Data Warehouse, MicroFocus COBOL, ILE, Retail Industry, Distribution Industry.
- Responsible for entire High School technology department, consisting of 275 students and 30 staff.
- Budget planning, purchasing of new software/hardware.
- Configure/Backup/Security of Network, Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Email, Wifi, Voip.
- Key Contributions: Negotiated deal to upgrade T1 to Fiber Optic internet, resulting increased productivity and accessibility.
- Migrated student information database from local to web based, allowing greater flexibility for teachers and parents.
- Worked with Web Design firm to overhaul web site and migrate to secure host.
- Successfully came in under budget for all software and hardware purchases made for 3 years.
Director of Information Technology I Resume
Objective : Information technology professional with over twenty years of experience maintaining a variety of environments and developing innovative solutions for budget-conscious customers. Fourteen years as Director of Information Technology for companies with a nationwide scope and multiple locations during periods of organizational and financial growth. Five years as an IT Consultant with increasing responsibility, from project resource to Manager of the Network Services Group.
Skills : Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, Infrastructure, Microsoft SQL.
- Direct reports include network manager, software manager, DBAs, and manager of software quality.
- Responsible for performance evaluations and maintaining morale amongst all staff.
- Held performance reviews, one on ones, conducted job interviews.
- Oversaw all development projects of all team members.
- Directs IT day-to-day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance, and end-user satisfaction.
- Oversees all IT technical projects and ensures they are in alignment with organizational goals.
- Provides leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems, and database administration, network operations, PC/desktop support, and customer service.
Master Of Science
Sr. Director of Information Technology Resume
Summary : Detail oriented manager with excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills. Extensive experience in management of data center operations, network systems, strategic planning, and day to day information technology management. In-depth knowledge and experience in information technology infrastructure planning, capacity analysis, information security, and system implementation. Advanced experience in network security and network administration in a large scale enterprise environment.
Skills : Microsoft Products.
- Responsible for the entire MetLife Region network, including day to day operations, new projects, and upgrades to the infrastructure, and understanding how they relate to the big picture and meeting the goals of the company.
- Responsible for preserving open and effective communication with senior MetLife staff regarding network uptime and ongoing regional projects.
- Planned and migrated from 16 T-1's running across 4 Cisco 3640 Routers to a four site MPLS solution utilizing two Cisco 3845 and two Cisco 7204 routers.
- Successfully planned and designed the migration of a large number of Wintel servers to a Network Appliance device in order to conserve space and make engineers more efficient.
- Played a major role in the request for proposal in order to maintain MetLife as a client of ACS.
- Achieved monthly infrastructure uptime of 99.99% availability.
- Successfully planned and designed an infrastructure that eliminated all single points of failure from the network.
Bachelor Of Arts In Political Science
Director of Information Technology Resume
Summary : Background includes IT strategies, application architecture and development, IT infrastructure architecture and operations, eCommerce and the utilization of managed services. Experience with ERP evaluations, design, implementation and maintenance and implementation of data warehouse and business intelligence systems. Strong business acumen with the ability to integrate technology with business needs.
Skills : Project Management, ERP Implementation, Business Analysis,.
- Administration, management and security for all office, data center and Internet hosting related systems, networks and personnel.
- Consulted with client companies to provide Web-based and cloud solutions along with strategic planning and project leadership.
- Key Contributions: Manage multiple data center locations and all technology housed therein.
- Primary contact with all major clients for all hosting and security related functions.
- Develop and initiate Security policies for HostWorks and customer systems.
- Assist sales department with presales support and technical questions during the sales process and propose technology solutions for customer needs.
- Develop upgrade/update paths for HostWorks and customer systems.
- Manage Technical support services and personnel for all hosted services customers.