Distribution Lead Resume
Summary : Hard-working, enthusiastic individual with demonstrated ability to lead a successful team by ensuring that daily goals are achieved with accuracy and high quality.
Skills : Materials, Warehouse Management. Warehouse distribution and manufacturing.
- Responsible for all distribution activities in stock, receiving and shipping.
- Ensured lead times, productivity and quality standards are met in picking, packaging and stock/receiving.
- Provided day-to-day work direction, training and feedback to employees.
- Acted as a liaison between CS Product Marketing.
- Maintained acceptable productivity and quality levels for department.
- Included authority to enforce company policies, provided work direction.
- Responsible for performing more detailed record keeping duties.
Certificate In Transportation
Asst. Distribution Lead Resume
Headline : Experienced in all aspects of the distribution process to include receiving, pick, pack and ship. Systems experience includes using a warehouse management system, RF technology as well as both internal and external shipping.
Skills : Certified Forklift Operator, CPR And AED. Highly Skilled In All Microsoft Applications, Warehouse Systems.
- Established and communicated the department or company's goals, mission, vision and values.
- Initiated and conducts periodic staff meetings.
- Conducted one-on-one feedback meetings with staff to ensure employees perform job Responsibilities and meet established goals and the company's high quality standards.
- Ensured employees are fully trained and qualified to complete their job Responsibilities and adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
- Developed employees for future possibilities.
- Documented employee performance, disciplinary or any other employment related issues in a timely manner.
- Managed 16 associates.
Jr. Distribution Lead Resume
Objective : Over 19 years in diverse military and civilian workforce. Some positions have served in Project Manager, Supervisor Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Manager, Distribution Lead in industries including Medical, Business Services and Military.
Skills : MS Office, Management, Training, Computer Software.
- Trained over 350 employees on work procedures.
- Determined job eligibility and placed 50% of employees in new positions, optimizing skill sets.
- Resulted in the retention of more than 60% of temporary status employees than previous years.
- Led production team.
- Managed overall department performance increasing output by 90%.
- Evaluated employee job performance and explained work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Prepared 3 daily reports and communicated issues to higher.
Sr. Distribution Lead Resume
Summary : A Material Handler with more than 7 years of experience in forklift operation and production. Eexperience in shipping/receiving of product, picking/pulling orders to be shipped and loading/unloading containers and trucks. Seeking an opportunity to contribute to the overall success of a company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Excel, Outlook, ERP, WMS, Planning.
- Led National Bedding Company.
- Hold company, owned by 6 licensees and represented by 23 manufacturing facilities.
- Distributed Lead Operate a sit-down forklift to load/unload containers and to pull orders for the day.
- Inspected all inbound/outbound shipments and verified all PO numbers for the distribution center.
- Assisted with the shipping, staging, and receiving of products transferred from the local plant.
- Ensured the work area is safe and clean at all times of the day in accordance with Six Sigma.
- Approved all inbound/outbound paper work.
Distribution Lead I Resume
Objective : A challenging position as in this growing organization with advancement opportunities. A position with in company were can better utilize knowledge and skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Distribution Operations, Warehouse Operations, Forklift Operations, Warehouse Lead.
- Managed schedule and routing for delivery and setup of medical equipment supplies to hospitals and customer homes.
- Controlled all incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Maintained safety standards for distribution team.
- Maintained required annual summary of injuries.
- Completed annual performance appraisals for 6 employees.
- Realized reduction in distribution cost by 40% over goal.
- Assisted Branch Manager in facilitating daily operations.
Distribution Lead/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure employment in manufacturing and production, distribution, assembly or warehouse field utilizing current knowledge, skills and abilities. Ability to execute task with precision and meet deadlines.
Skills : MS Office, MS Office, Ms Excel, Management, Skilled leader.
- Trained new employees on sit down LPG and Electric forklifts as well as order pickers and stand up lifts.
- Ensured proper PPE is worn and safety rules are followed.
- Ensured all product is in proper shipping lanes and the lanes are accurate.
- Answered heavy volume of phone calls.
- Brokekdown training and some SAP training.
- Supervised customer service.
- Participated in facilitating The Joint Commission accreditation audit.
Distribution Lead II Resume
Summary : Over 13 years of experience in the global life sciences / biotech industry. Strong leadership to manage, train and coach results oriented employees. Utilize process excellence methodologies to cut costs and increase profits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Forklift,.
- Chosen for a new position serving in a project manager role to address technical issues and prioritize new enhancements for the newly launched warehouse management system.
- Worked with distribution managers to attain sales goals through on time completion of fill rate for shipping.
- Interacted with global distribution warehouses to ensure that all consolidated shipments were routed properly.
- Enforced and participated in all safety initiatives including Safety.
- Reviewed Board, Evacuation Team and Emergency Response Team.
- Led and maintained Material.
- Reviewed Board for the site and ensured all non-conforming material attained proper approvals for disposition.
Distribution Lead III Resume
Summary : Manager with 6 year experience in logistics, quality control, and process improvement. Proven skill through professionalism, attitude, commitment, and attention to detail needed in providing superior service to customers.
Skills : Excel, Customer service, Microsoft Excel, Planning.
- Made sure all orders go out in a timely manner.
- Interacted with customer SVC on a daily basis to help to get orders.
- Made sure all the fillers know jobs for the day.
- Helped with productivity numbers input into the computer system every day.
- Worked very well in group settings.
- Worked with the computer on a daily basis.
- Worked load with order planners.
Distribution Lead/Consultant Resume
Summary : Distribution Lead bringing extensive experience in high-volume warehouse operations, including logistics, distribution and inventory management.
Skills : Inventory Control, Receiving, Peoplesoft, Excel, Word, Kronos, Team Leadership.
- Managed team of shipping clerks to process, label, and prepared product for shipment.
- Monitored incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Consulted with management to clarify department priorities, identify problems, and suggest changes for improvement.
- Determined shipping priorities and shipping methods required to meet shipping schedules, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Prepared required department records and reports.
- Booked and created proper documents for international carge.
- Administrated shipping department supplies and machinery.
Distribution Lead Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Warehouse Operations Manager with a company that rewards diligence and ingenuity with growth and advancement.
Skills : Spot weld, Inventory, great planner, team member and responsible worker.
- Responsible for flow-rack production.
- Exceeded company team goal of 180 lines per hour by producing 230 lines per hour.
- Established a team and goal oriented environment with the associates to achieve company standards and requirements.
- Led, train, coached and motivated team members.
- Led and provided employees/ customers a safe work environment.
- Resolved and reported any accidents or unsafe conditions.
- Facilitated communication within and amongst management and team members.