Division Vice President Resume
Summary : Experience in Sales, Operations, Profit, Revenue improvement, year over year. Building World Class teams that exceed company and customer expectations. Solid institutional knowledge of both corporate and franchise systems.
Skills : Management Experience, Leadership Development, Business Development.
- Led and managed a 966 corporate store team that employed over 5,000 associates, Three Regional Managers, 35 District Managers and 966 store managers in the Mid Atlantic, South East, Gulf Coast and Puerto Rico.
- Responsible for the Planning, Strategy and Execution of yearly business plans and budgets.
- Responsible for the Sales and selling success of the entire Division.
- Executed existing corporate programs and enhancement through Division developed programs.
- Responsible for the Operations of a Multi-Unit Division.
- Responsible for the Loss Prevention and Shrink control of a Multi-Unit Division.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss management.
Sr. Division Vice President Resume
Objective : A dedicated professional with 25+ years of proven experience in multi-unit business and operations management providing leadership and direction at local, regional and divisional levels working for well-known franchises and retail businesses located throughout North America and Canada.
Skills : Educator, Lecturer, Teacher, Yoga Therapist, Meditation,.
- Supervised 10 direct reports, 102 stores and over 500 Associates.
- Successfully opened 60 new stores and transition 25 acquired stores.
- Responsible for dotted line franchise operations and building relationships with the franchisee's and Franchise Directors in Division.
- Responisble for On- Boarding, HR management and Relationship building of a Multi-Unit Division, employing over 5,000.
- Recruited to lead livestock production business generating a $40M annual profit through four operating divisions.
- Oversaw 1,200 personnel through eight direct reports, and expanded operations both domestically and internationally.
- Developed Greenfield project.
MBA In Finance
Jr. Division Vice President Resume
Summary : 25+ years in Residential, Disaster Response, Temporary Housing and Telecommunication Construction Management. Years in Disaster Response Management: 10 Years in Construction Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Respoinsible for recruiting, training and operations.
- Opened 32 new restaurants in 3 years, resulting in $24 million in sales.
- Managed 3 Regional Customer Service Centers Strategic Planning for Managed Care Customer Service Business Planning, Quality Control, Expense .
- Identified $200MM in annualized savings as part of a strategic planning team chartered .
- Accepted challenge to lead emerging recreational software firm in building incremental membership to influence adoption by nationally recognized .
- Recruited to this position to share the innovative software with YMCA's across the country after doing initial testing with the YMCA of Metropolitan .
- Responsible for Directing the initial response and overall capabilities of the T.L.
Asst. Division Vice President Resume
Summary : Astute business executive and management practitioner with direct organization experience in major corporate environment. Decisive, strategic executive who drives revenues and effectively manages rapid growth. Excellent personnel development and management skills working with multi-level staffs. Detail oriented with attention to profitability while maintaining cost constraint measures.
Skills : Skilled Nursing Facility, Executive Management.
- Overseen multiple projects associated with disaster housing, disaster cleanup and environmental remediation, to include the BP Oil Spill along the MS Gulf Coast.
- Overseen residential construction projects in excess of $100m in conjunction with disaster related projects exceeding $150m.
- Directed all activities associated with a HUD funded project being administered by Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
- Assisted the low to moderate income residents that still had Hurricane Katrina related damage and no other means to make repairs This project was estimated to serve over 5,000 residents within a 3-year period.
- Directed a telecommunications construction team in multiple Cellular modernization projects.
- Directed and completed a project that was funded by FEMA and Administered by Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA).
- Responsible for construction and installation of modular homes following Hurricane Katrina.
Bachelor Of Arts In Economics
Associate Division Vice President Resume
Summary : Educate individuals and health professionals on the health benefits of mind body therapies such as yoga and mindfulness.
Skills : Management, Team Building, Organizational Leadership, Project Management.
- Resposible for the reconditioning, remarketing and disposal of all vehicles.
- Negotiated Penske Truck agency agreements at two locations.
- Successfully managed field service organization in the five markets of the Mid-Atlantic Division providing in-store advertising and promotional .
- Reviewed projects in their planning stages listed in REED Report to ensure sales reps were aggressively pursuing projects Performed annual .
- Handled all customer complaints that were escalated from the sales and production staff.
- Completed Operations and P+L accountability for the entire division.
- Improved a loss of ($196K) to a profit of $521K in 12 months to deliver the only profitable division.
Master Of Business Administration
Division Vice President III Resume
Objective : Professional growth through such positions as Project Engineer, Product Manager, Project Manager, Manager of Projects, Manager Food & Pharmaceutical Division, General Engineering Manager, Vice President-Projects, and Project Manager/Construction Manager Consultant.
Skills : MS Access. MS Excel, Project manager.
- Developed a 44 member call center to improve customer service and provide sales support.
- Conducts 500K+ events annually in 40 countries, generating $600M in annual revenue.
- Generated $23M in sales OEM customers include HondaJet, Sikorsky, Kidde, Agusta, Bell, B/E Aero, Goodrich, Learjet, Cessna, and DFAS generating $12M in sales.
- Certified, corporation executing major capital equipment projects in the chemical, food, petroleum, pharmaceutical, and waste treatment industries.
- Boot strapped establishment of a new group and secured contracts in the industrial waste treatment industry.
- Managed and lead the Davy McKee suburban satellite office that was dedicated to petroleum projects.
- Negotiated $2.5 million in engineering and construction contract change orders during Project Management execution of a $65 million refinery project for UOP.
Division Vice President II Resume
Summary : An entrepreneurial senior executive with proven experience driving profitable P&L strategies in excess of $100 million while organically launching and growing successful national brands. Results driven leader with expertise in building and managing sales, cross-functional, and multi-cultural teams; forging strategic partnerships, and SaaS relationships. Exceptionally well connected within a diverse and global base of industries.
Skills : Business Development, Sales Operations, Sales Management, Customer Relationship.
- Limited ratings include Accessories, Emergency Equipment and Radio-Communications.
- Set up, instructed and used project management procedures for scheduling, cost control, procurement, and contract bidding.
- Licensed Notary e-Screen Drug Test Collector & Trainer Certified e-Verify.
- Certified Safety Committee Board member Conduct interviews, new hire .
- Accountable for alternate channel sales which included: Mass Merchandisers, Military, Drug, Export, C-Store, Private Label, DSD Fresh Bread, Club, Limited Assortment and Distressed.
- Approved all SKU level P&L's while focusing on EBITDA target attainment.
- Maintained direct communication with CEO, President, and capital investment board of directors.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communication
Division Vice President I Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, exceptional people skills, general management professional with 38 years building and managing customer service teams Core Qualifications Proven Leadership Strategic Planning Best in Class Customer Service Team Building & Motivation Productivity and Profit Maximization Effective Communication.
Skills : Account Management, Team Building & Motivation Productivity and Profit Maximization.
- Implemented performance management tools to evaluate and manage underperforming employees.
- Focused on customer satisfaction to drive organic growth and maximized penetration by market Managed $300 million in alternate channel sales which accounted for 20% of company profit through direction and management of 9 high caliber sales professionals.
- Led profitable global sales initiatives through Walmart Mexico and domestic and international Club sales Responsible for 100% of incremental sales and profit growth within Aurora Foods Inc.
- Accountable for $150 million in total brand sales to all divisions of Walmart and Sam's Clubs.
- Managed 13 categories with brand portfolio.
- Able to generate significant cash flow through incremental programming at key customers, creating financial sustainability of the company.
- Recruited to launch the Palm Beach Division.
Certification In Insurance Basic
Division Vice President/Coordinator Resume
Objective : A detail oriented professional with proven abilities to multi-task and provide leadership in a complex environment. Identifies issues and solutions to processes and then offers leadership and training to teammates. Ability to think outside the box on how decisions made will affect teammates and customers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels within the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flawlessly executed new product innovation rollouts, retail merchandising, National and Regional promotions, and customer specific marketing events.
- Increased market share through strategic development of pricing architecture, retail execution, training, creative contract management, savvy account negotiations, and growing our market share and share of voice in the market.
- Established business development strategies and set 1st-year and long-term revenue goals.
- Directed all daily operations of construction firm.
- Negotiated and drafted owner-contractor / subcontractor agreements.
- Maintained profit and fee structure during business growth phase.
- Established contractor-subcontractor boilerplate agreements, scopes of work, and safety requirements.
Division Vice President Resume
Summary : Seasoned Professional with 10+ years of stellar achievement in progressive leadership roles, driving staff development, operational excellence, and public relations. Draw on rich management and business administration experience to optimize workforces, expand market presence, and achieve profitable growth.
Skills : Certified Senior Advisor.
- Penetrated Independent Market, increasing sales 18% (FY12).
- Instituted and led best-practice training sessions to increase sales team performance and productivity.
- Ensured 100% customer satisfaction and drove efforts to retain repeat customers.
- Oversaw all pre-construction and bidding functions.
- Propelled division revenue from zero to $235M in the 1st year and maintained sales volume up to present day.
- Negotiated projects ranging from $40M to $95M in with such Wood Partners of Atlanta, Compson Development from Boca Raton, Panther Development in Miami, Avatar Development, and New Boston Group in Boston.
- Managed a 15 million dollar budget and provided administrative oversight to assigned division ensuring the profits, productivity and quality of the following programs exceeded quarterly reporting and fiscal.
Bachelor Of Science