Document Control Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position in a fast paced environment that utilizes professional skills and experience and allows for opportunities in career advancement.
Skills : Document Management.
- Documented Control Coordinator Document and information management on BP Whiting Refinery revamp project.
- Documented and informated management on Shell Scotford HCU Debottleneck project.
- Created final documentation deliverable reports.
- Transmitted engineering and vendor documents using JPI and Citadon.
- Created end of job Project Data Books, including hard and electronic copies.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously and working closely with the client to ensure procedures are clear for a smooth hand over of documents.
- Entered Purchase Orders, Drawing Requests and resolving client Non-Conformance reports.
- Created document attribute reports for tracking tag numbers and document information to compile for a complete and thorough index of project documents.
Bachelor Of Science
Document Control Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly experienced quality control professional seeking to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service.
- Served as the department technical expert on company-wide electronic and non-electronic records management issues and retention.
- Reviewed and verifies documents/records for accuracy and audit readiness.
- Modified and maintained documents/records as assigned.
- Maintained files for documents/records to ensure easy retrieval and access.
- Developed, documented, or maintained standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Monitored regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Coordinated training for and trained users on the operation of the electronic records management system, including Oracle and Agile.
- Supported all release and change activity for new and existing products, and all other controlled documents.
Jr. Document Control Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking opportunity with a manufacturer in Document Control. Self-directed and motivated individual who works independently and or team contributor paying close attention to detail from different disciplines. Aiming to troubleshoot and resolve issues using good time management while collecting data and analyzing for Quality issues and reliability for Customer.
Skills : Document Control, IMDS, Control Plans, Excel, PowerPoint, MQCs, PFMEA, Process Flows, Kanban, Root Cause Analysis, Lean Manufacturing, TS16949, QCC, QAD Software, SOPs, Dura Suite,.
- Maintained drawings, specifications, deeds, project books and manuals.
- Researched, filed, ploted, copyed, scaned and distributed documentation as required by mill personnel and consultants.
- Created and modified functional locations, equipment, bill of materials, document links, purchase requisitions, service entries, notifications and revision codes via SAP.
- Created and monitored major maintenance project schedules via Primavera Project Planner.
- Created databases, spreadsheets, reports, flow diagrams, presentations, graphs, etc.
- Maintained integrity of documentation by managing all new, revised and obsolete CAD files.
- Audited and processed invoices for contracted services and material blanket orders.
- Acted as Engineering Support/Document Control Supervisor.
Bachelor Of Technical
Document Control Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Quick learner, friendly, professional and hard worker. To obtain a challenging position where professionalism and experience will be an asset to the company.
Skills : Access, Excel, Word, Pacesetter, Citadon, and Oracel.
- Ensured accuracy to documentation of Master / History Records, performing self-audits.
- Processing of Engineering Change Orders of Procedures, Blueprints and Deviations.
- Established, maintained and audited departmental controlled documents.
- Maintained a tracking system log for documents in process of approval signatures and distribution returns.
- Assisted in Internal Audits, GMP and ISO 9000 standards and regulations.
- Performed new Employee Orientations on the regulatory requirements of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Prepared month end reports for Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Document Control Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Over 18 plus years administrative, accounting and managerial experience. Committed to the highest standards of accuracy and attention to detail. Strong communication and multi-tasking skills; ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner.
Skills : Document Control, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, Siebel, Lean Six Sigma, Training, Organizational Skills.
- Reviewed and filed all incoming documents in an online filing system.
- Helped the company go paperless by implementing improvements to file systems and procedures.
- Assisted with entering employee direct deposit information.
- Assisted with auditing client onboarding paperwork.
- Responded to internal requests for information.
- Trained new staff on department procedures.
- Maintained, supervised changes, and distributed controlled documents to corresponding departments.
- Assisted with creation and revision of work instructions, forms, safety instructions, and procedures.
Document Control Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of experience in manufacturing environments encompassing machine shop operations and machine tool management. Background in general machining and CAD drafting. Vast knowledge of cutting tools and tooling fixtures.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Managed all aspects of the document control department, including supervising up to three people.
- Maintained engineering drawings, specifications, and BOMs.
- Processed engineering change orders and reports.
- Tracked and processed the configuration control board, ensuring documents were properly maintained for examination during an audit.
- Maintained the FAA maintenance manual of specifications, which consisted of several volumes.
- Made sure documents were updated ahead of audits.
- Ensured compliance with document control policies and procedures.
Document Control Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, adaptable and resourceful team player, enthusiastically seeking a challenging position where exceptional administrative skills will be effectively utilized in achieving employer objectives.
Skills : Document Management, Quality Control, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Database Management, Excel.
- Organized and created an EPDM system for better organization of the D&L Department.
- Accurately track, log and distribute document receipts and releases.
- Capture and preserve all significant information in the project files.
- Worked on multiple projects organizing, scanning, and uploading documents Into our EPDM system and Sharepoint.
- Became familiar with specific aspects of the Contract and Project Team Requirements.
- Assisted in organizing a new product line DHF.
- Attended Design Review meetings to ensure that things were reviewed in an organized fashion.
Document Control Coordinator/Inspector Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual who consistently demonstrates good judgment, independence, diversity and extreme discretion. In addition, possess exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills to work at all levels of an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Established a functional document control department from what was primarily a reproduction department.
- Developed the current work process for Geismar document control.
- Maintained transmittal database, project file and distribution matrix.
- Issued packages, expedite documents and comments to/from vendor and project team.
- Developed the process for creating electronic project job books.
- Entered data in job book database to produce status reports on job book activities.
- Responsible for the check-out/in of Native CAD files and manual drawings.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Document Control Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Objective : To acquire a challenging position in an environment where can best utilize skills in the surrounding area. Seeking a full time year round position.
Skills : Document Control, Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, Siebel, Lean Six Sigma, Training, Organizational Skills.
- Understood technical terms, processes and methods.
- Worked in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Performed clerical duties such as typing filing and data entry.
- Ability to prioritize and organize a busy workload.
- Performed special projects under limited supervision.
- Coordinated, distributed & audited controlled documents.
- Maintained electronic quality directories tracked and reported on document review process.
Lead Document Control Coordinator Resume
Objective : New Product Introduction - talented at creating, repairing and modifying electronic assemblies quickly and efficiently. Proficient in quality assurance procedures, testing cable harnesses and integrating units for laser systems.
Skills : Word-Excel-Sharepoint.
- Processed documentation daily to support production.
- Maintained Excel log for daily job releases used by multiple departments for reporting purposes.
- Processed job releases with required documentation to meet production deadlines.
- Provided coordination for the Quality/Product documentation hand off from Engineering, QC, Assembly, etc.
- Facilitated red line submittals to completion.
- Maintained an electronic filing system by specific job/project.
- Assisted Quality with loading information for Defect ticket reports.