Education Assistant Resume
Objective : Excellent research and project management skills as well as a Trobitz demonstrated ability to collaborate well with diverse audiences in the workplace.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Cash Handling, Cashier, Customer Service, Education, Education.
- Provided administrative and event planning assistance to the Head of Education and Community Programs, Community Programs Manager, and School Programs Manager.
- Drafted and successfully implemented project plans and timelines for exhibition content, content goals, and public programming.
- Assisted the Marketing and Communications Managers with off-site events, email newsletters, and content creation for web (blog, website, social media ) and print (flyers, one-sheets, etc) as needed.
- Implemented content for an interactive storytelling application (over 35,000 views) that delivers multimedia experiences to visitors.
- Proficient in basic Html, online CMS, MS Office, Vertical Response, Wordpress, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Asana.
- Built tools for evaluation and data collection and collected and shared findings in a yearly report.
- Implemented new technology into gallery spaces in order to enhance the visitor experience.
Special Education Assistant Resume
Summary : High-achieving person offering an extensive background in customer service, sales, client relations, merchandising, assisting and teaching in a daycare and being an one on one special needs Para educator.
Skills : Accurate and fast on a cash register, Outstanding with technology, Ability to Multi-task, Dependable - Reliable, Exceptional communication, superior mathematical skills, Extremely motivated to succeed, People Oriented.
- Researched and developed programs based on subjects of historical significance.
- Developed and updated educational material of exhibits to compile information for docent training.
- Research and docent training on Buffalo, New York history, museum history, exhibits, and artifacts.
- Scheduled and organized guided and self-guided tours for museum visitors, schools and organizations.
- Lead tours throughout museum and exhibits.
- Prepared and delivered lectures, Outreach Programs, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Provided administrative support to Program Manager, including planning, coordinating, and implementing museum special events and educational programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Education Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a career or position in Management, utilizing education and training in Public Affairs, Public Administration, Public Service, and Political and Governmental Processes.
Skills : Territory Management, Program Management, Client Relations,.
- Works with individuals and small groups in the classroom to reinforce material introduced by the teacher.
- Serves as a model in developing students' language and behavior.
- Collects, prepares and arranges resource material for use by certified personnel.
- Operates support equipment and monitors testing or make-up work by students.
- Maintains classroom records, prepares reports as requested by the classroom teacher or principal, scores tests, processes books, and manages supplies and classroom equipment as needed.
- Monitors student activities in classrooms, school grounds, hallways, lunchrooms, field trips, bus loading areas, etc.
- Provides support for non-instructional classroom duties such as monitoring snacks, restrooms, clothing areas, etc.
- Participates in teacher-parent conferences and meetings as requested by classroom teacher.
Master Of Arts
Junior Education Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of combined success and contributions as a Sales Specialist, Sales Representative, and Sales Merchandiser. Currently on-track for Master of Business Administration. Possess a unique blend of leadership skills and sales talent.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Networking, Email, Excel, Dibels, Horizions, Galieo, Childsplus, Teaching.
- Assist the Classroom Teacher in individual or group classroom, vocational, leisure and behavioral interventions as appropriate.
- Under the direction and planning of the teacher, to instruct and support students in, maximizing their strengths and attaining goals.
- Provide 1:1 assistance to students as needed or directed by the Classroom Teacher.
- Provide assistance with behavioral programs as necessary.
- Assist students with toileting, feeding and transportation as needed.
- Assist with bulletin boards, learning stations, correction of assigned work, log books and other varies preparation of classroom materials.
- Assist the Classroom Teacher with weekly scheduling for the Assistant Teachers.
- Attend to weekly meetings and participate with school activities as directed by the Board of Directors and Classroom Teachers.
Bachelor Of Science
Education Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that allows me to utilize my current skills to assist in advancing a business that offers a stable employment opportunity.
Skills : Microsoft, Illustrator, Photoshop, Vray, Google SketchUp, Revit, Autocad.
- Supports teachers with all academic and behavioral issues in the classroom.
- Collaborate with teacher to develop a differentiated format to support the needs of all students.
- Assist with special needs, management issues and/or health of our students based on IEP 504 3.
- Work with individual and/or small groups of students to implement activities linking learning to curriculum.
- Maintain daily log of Positive Behavior Intervention Support points or all students to insure their success.
- Collect and input data in OORs Behavioral System Collaborate with the school deans and classroom teachers to develop a plan of action on targeted behaviors in the classroom before a BIP is implemented.
- Support students BIP to insure their academic and behavior success.
Education Assistant III Resume
Objective : Certified knowledge of human behavior and performance individual differences in ability personality and interests learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Skills : Windows 3.0 to 6.0, Wordperfect, Data Base, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Planned and scheduled meetings or appointments for director.
- Schedule appointments and dates for CPR test.
- Answer all incoming, calls with regards to the department.
- Created spreadsheets and reconcile monthly reports.
- Created CPR cards for all employees that have gone through the proper training.
- Entered all data entry information into the computer systems.
- Maintained files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings.
Master Of Science
Education Assistant II Resume
Objective : Organized Project manager versed in coordinating and executing management meetings, high-level conference calls, special events and catering arrangements for top Clients. A Coordinator who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Highly organized and detail-oriented Project manager with more than 5 years' experience supplying Thorough, organized administrative support to multiple Clients and Stakeholders.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Budget Management, Supervisor, Type 60 Wpm, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Office Skills, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Multi-Line Phone System, Database Management, Event Coordination, Fundraising, Detail Oriented.
- Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
- Direct and Focus classroom children on the curriculums of the day.
- Monitor School perimeter and gates to insure school security and safety.
- Maintain, monitor and execute the APS emergency communication plan as required by the district management plan.
- Redesigned, Managed and deployed the new student enrollment, orientation, documentation and financial transactions as required per policy.
- Designed and executed new student programs for safe weight training, exercise and student involvement activities.
- Administrator for the Community Food for needy students backpacks program.
Education Assistant I Resume
Objective : As a beginner in the Healthcare field, with good interpersonal and communication skills, Extensive clinical and administrative experience to provide premium care.
Skills : HTML Launcher Certified, Adobe Photoshop Certified, Java Certified, Microsoft Office, Paraprofessional Certification, Kognito Certified.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge and publish findings in professional journals, books, or electronic media.
- Supervise students' laboratory and field work.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Teaching/Education Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position utilizing my customer service training and experience and personal marketing skills.
Skills : Management asistent.
- Distribute teaching materials to student such as textbooks, workbooks, or paper and pencils.
- Work with children with special needs and typical children in daily curriculum.
- Maintain order within school and on school grounds.
- Operates learning aids, such as film and slide projectors and tape recorders.
- Prepare requisitions for library materials and stockroom supplies.
- Type material and operates duplicating equipment to reproduce instructional materials.
- Take attendance, grade homework and tests, using answer sheet and record results.
- Assist with general teaching duties and support head teacher.
Education Assistant Resume
Summary : To use my skills and life experience to improve, promote and contribute to a positive outcome for the agency, customer-base, and the overall bottom line mission and goal of the employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office Adobe Suite Maya CAD.
- Assisted with developing effective instructional and work methods.
- Assisted teachers with implementing lesson plans.
- Assisted in developing of instructional materials for programs.
- Administered various educational software such as TABE Test, GED.
- Pretest, Languages, and other programs under the direction of the Principal/designee.
- Assisted in the coordination of assignments by teachers to the Library/Computer Lab.
- Tutored individual students under supervision of teachers.
B.S. In Adult Education