Electronic Sales Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain an Electronics Sales Associate position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Skills : Running computers, Cash register, Counting money, and Customer service.
- Analyzed communication needs of customers and consults with staff engineers regarding technical problems.
- Trained establishment personnel in equipment use, utilizing knowledge of electronics and products sold, such as cell, computer, laptop.
- Recommended equipment to meet customer requirements, considering salable features, such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
- Negotiated terms of sale and services with customers.
- Sold electronic equipment, such as computers, data processing, and cell phone equipment to businesses and the general public.
- Welcomed visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directed visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
High School Diploma
Wireless/Electronic Sales Associate Resume
Summary : A very enthusiastic candidate seeking a position that offers room for growth and opportunity for advancement in a company. Strong background in customer service and sales spanning over 6 years. Listens attentively, solves problems creatively and works well with others.
Skills : Microsoft office, Web Design.
- Constantly looked for and approached customers Qualify the customer through listening and questioning.
- Explained various features as the customer uses the merchandise while continuing to qualify and eliminate objections Consistently asks for the sale with every customer in the proper amount of time.
- Kept up-to-date on stock levels and current promotions.
- Accurately input all sales orders and track them through the delivery or pickup process.
- Took customers' delivery information and orders when necessary.
- Maintained security by following procedures; monitoring logbooks; issuing visitor badges.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
Master of Science
Electronic Sales Associate/Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking opportunity to stimulate and enhance company sales by providing customer quality services utilizing superb sales talent, hard-work, experiences, and team oriented style to accomplish business objectives, goals, and mission.
Skills : 30 WPM, Customer Service, Time Management, Teamwork, Communication Skills, And Extreme Attention To Detail.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls promptly answering customer questions ensuring both customers on floors and customers on telephones were satisfied.
- Provided customer accurate electronic products pricing and availability.
- Transferred customer inquiries to proper store departments to answer any additional questions.
- Completed paperwork and maintained records on weekly schedules, safety walks, daily recaps, delivery labels, and markdowns.
- Sold various merchandise to customers using salesmanship and courtesy.
- Operated cash registers and other sales-related equipment.
- Balanced daily financial transactions; practiced loss prevention procedures and performed other related retail duties as required.
Electronic Sales Associate/Consultant Resume
Objective : Highly experienced Sales and Customer Service professional; Offering 5 years of experience with the ability to handle a high volume of sales, marketing, and customer calls in a fast-paced environment, with minimum supervision, while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service.
Skills : Customer service, Knowledge of March camera system, Ability to use a scanner and printer.
- Engaged and provided exceptional customer service.
- Greeted customers, stocked shelves; take inventory, set up displays, and process payments.
- Built ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and ongoing knowledge to meet sales goals.
- Maintained accurate knowledge in electronics.
- Maintained an approachable attitude to customers so that they can answer any questions thoroughly and accurately.
- Seized opportunities for potential sales and help customers find products that meet their needs.
- Made customers excited about the electronic products they sell by explaining product features, performing demonstrations, mentioning sales, and promoting the value of their products.
Electronic Sales Associate Lead Resume
Objective : Friendly and enthusiastic individual capable of learning new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times, I'm also accomplished and energetic with a solid of history of adapting quickly. I also have an outgoing personality offering superb customer service proficiency and passion for exceeding goals.
Skills : Computer Builder.
- Performed sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Answered customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Itemized and total customer merchandise selection at the checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Taken inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Transported packages to customers' vehicles.
Electronic Sales Associate II Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic candidate currently looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a challenge and increases opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Greeted customers from the point sincerely and enthusiastically without pressuring or becoming overbearing.
- Constantly looked for and approach customers.
- Showed the customer the features and benefits that support the customer needs to be established during the qualifying process.
- Explained various features as the customer uses the merchandise while continuing to qualify and eliminate objections.
- Helped customers make an informed decision based on their needs and wants with the best product knowledge.
- Stayed up-to-date with all technology and product information.
- Received, opened, unpacked, and issued sales floor merchandise.
Electronic Sales Associate III Resume
Objective : Dedicated unloaded and merchandise stocker with motivation to contribute to company success and expansion.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Performed various duties while working in the mattress department.
- Opened and closed cash registers learned and obtained knowledge about products and services, cash handling, and experience with databases.
- As well as, providing great customer service by informing customers about products and services, which meet their needs and wants.
- Sears Electronic Sales Associate Processed payments and deposits.
- Provided superb customer satisfaction by explaining the benefits of products and services.
- Obligated to resolve any issues regarding customer dilemmas.
- Obtained knowledge about services and products by staying up to date on mandatory training.
High School Diploma
Electronic Sales Associate I Resume
Objective : Experienced sales associate with experience in training that welcomes dealing with customers and taking an active role in learning about the organization. Previous work experience has provided opportunities to gain extensive knowledge of electronics and media sales. Passionately driven to provide a personal, professional experience for customers and thrives in competitive and active work environments.
Skills : Retail Sales, Customer Service Skills, Inventory Management, Maintenance.
- Described merchandise and explain the operation of merchandise to customers.
- Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Placed special orders and called other stores to find desired items.
- Recommended merchandise based on customer needs.
- Operated a cash register to process cash, check and credit card transactions.
- Guided customers in choosing items that reflected personal style and shape.
- Explained information about the quality, value, and style of products to Influence customer buying decisions.
Sr. Electronic Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Organized and efficient in Data Entry, highly skilled in office administration, data organization, proofreading, database management and word processing.
Skills : Computer Technology. Hospital Technology.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking, and organizing tasks in the assigned sales area.
Jr. Electronic Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Over 6 years of food service and retail based experience. I have great verbal and written communication skills. I also have great leadership, teamwork, time management, and multitasking skills. I am highly motivated and ready to start as soon as possible. I am friendly, hard-working and passionate about the work I do.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Power Point, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Firefox, Yardi Genesis Management Systems, And IBM SPSS Statistics 2.1.
- Solicited sales of new or additional services or products.
- Campaigned directly with customers and coordinated with employees across all departments.
- Received payments by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Assisted with any problems associated with merchandise in conjunction with customer service and warehouse operations.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Demonstrated effective communication when interacting with customers, co-workers and managers.
Bachelor Of Science
Electronic Sales Associate Head Resume
Objective : Constantly strive for success in every aspect of my life. Giving my very best and always improving in the work field is my daily goal. Integrity and honesty are some of my most important values.
Skills : ARCGIS, Remoteview, Microsoft Office.
- Engaged customers in short dialogue to determine their purchasing needs.
- Escorted or directed customers to the correct aisle or shelf that holds their choice of products.
- Provided customers with product information and demonstrate product features.
- Answered customers' questions about product features.
- Provided customers with pricing information and any special discounts or promotions that the company is offering.
- Attached are price tags for each item and make sure that they reflect updated price information.
- Guided customers to assist them in making purchasing decisions.
BS In Computer Science
Electronic Sales Associate Resume
Headline : Looking for part-time and/or full-time work while also working on my degree in Computer Engineering. Had plenty of work experience in retail, food service, sales, and am skilled in computers and math.
Skills : Japanese, Inventory Clerk, Cooking.
- Worked to tailor technology to the specific wants and needs of customers.
- Provided technical support via phone to customers about our products.
- Helped customers pick up online orders and photos.
- Followed all legal protocols in the sales of mature-rated games/movies to minors.
- Re-accounted for the entire back inventory of televisions and organized it for better access.
- Inventory management and multi-tasking in sometimes 3-4 locations of the store.
- Operated the Photo lab and its computers/printers.
Associates Of Arts