Executive Administrative Coordinator Resume
Summary : Ten years of experience as a Executive Administrative Coordinator professional adept at managing multiple projects, providing exceptional customer support, and streamlining office operations for major productivity gains. Possess strong leadership, management, communication and problem-solving skills that synergize multiple aspects of the business to ensure deliverables meet or exceed expectations. Thrives in a fast paced environment with a strong track record for executing and delivering results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Support, Office Management, Human Resources, Vendor Relations.
- Completed expense reports, arrange travel, and prepare visas and passports.
- Arranged interviews.
- Created internal and external communications.
- Enrolled and onboarded new hire and transfer associates.
- Scheduled facility tours.
- Created and maintained SharePoint sites for project teams and departments, Organize and facilitate project recognitions/celebrations, lessons learned, holiday and milestone recognitions, guest speakers/presentations, credo functions, and team building events.
- Supervised temporary staff.
- Reviewed and approved timesheets.
Jr. Executive Administrative Coordinator Resume
Objective : Provides administrative support for executives at the Chair, Dean, or Vice President level and above.
Skills : MS Office, Radiation Monitoring, Negotiations, Inventory Management.
- Assists senior leaders including Vice President Worldwide Human Resources.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Assists with preparation of presentation materials.
- Performs word processing functions, including technical documents that include charts, graphs, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Proofreads and completes first edit of all documents produced.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arranges all travel logistics, both company related as well as travel associated with other activities and demands.
Sr. Executive Administrative Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Executive Administrative Coordinator position that will to use administrative, financial, managerial and customer service experience as a productive asset to any company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Supports to all executive staff (CEO, President, EVP, CFO).
- Handles and protect highlys confidential company and personnel information.
- Liaisons between executives and field personnel.
- Screens and directs calls, mail and email correspondence.
- Produces AIA summary forms and billing breakdown for project invoicing.
- Handles accounts payable and receivable, prepared bank deposits, controlled inventory, and maintained equipment and technology.
- Services-focused, technically skilled and hardworking office support professional with twenty years of experience as an administrative assistant, office manager and receptionist.
Executive Administrative Coordinator I Resume
Objective : As an administrative assistant/development associate for approximately 20 years, strive for excellence daily, Integrity is extremely important, along with the integrity and mission of any organization that employed with.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Access, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop.
- Promoted to executive administrative coordinator into a player/coach role.
- Assisted the chief operations officer and eventually the chief executive officer in the following areas Calendar management, Sending/accepting calendar invites.
- Rescheduled when there was a conflict.
- Scanned COO's emails frequently.
- Responded to emails as appropriate.
- Informed COO of important emails.
- Filed emails for future use.
- Traveled coordination secure flight, hotel and rental car for domestic and international trips.
- Prepared a travel book for easy access to itinerary and materials needed for each trip.
Executive Administrative Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Diverse training, in employee relations, recruiting, labor relations, labor laws relating to union employees. Proficient in contract negotiations, client relations, competitive analysis and risk management. Training and development, as well as benefits administration, compensation, interviewing, and performance evaluation.
Skills : PC, Micro Soft Office, HRIS, Customer Service, Conflict Managemet.
- Created and maintained databases, filing systems, and record keeping systems Preparing reports and correspondence in order to provide information to staff or Management Research.
- Facilitated the preparation and flow of documentation, including applications, authorization renewals and special reports as requested by the court daily.
- Collaborated with court system and social workers in tracking and reporting visits on a six month basic for medication until the child reached the age of 18 yrs.
- Interpreted and explained California childcare laws, policies, and practices to social workers and six of the Doctors affiliated with this office.
- Trained staff in customer service techniques and procedures.
- Implemented a new process that increased efficiency.
- Conducted research on contracts for court appearance proceedings.
- Initiated and developed a database to track children's information, including age, medication history and visits, as well as social worker names, guardians, and court dates for approval/disapproval of applications.
Executive Administrative Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To acquire an executive administrative position at a corporation, or small business. Dedicated Long Lasting Employee; with a history of exceeding employer expectations across diverse industries including thirteen consecutive years within the legal field. Enjoys talking to people and establishing a long-term loyal customer base.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provided coordination support to a management team.
- Scheduled their meetings, facilitated international call-in meetings, video conferencing, prep of agenda slides and took minutes for various recurring meetings.
- Ordered all office supplies, assisted in updates for company web pages, facilitated purchases for engineering needs, handled international and domestic shipping needs including no-charge and customers requirements.
- Assisted in coordinating Managers daily schedules, managed contact info for FSE workforce from home hub sites.
- Handled new hire orientation for dept staff and terms as necessary.
- Handled site visiting passes for vendors.
- Handled all IT accommodation request by coordinating with on-site IT team.
- Handled work order requests for all furniture reconfigurations and acquisition as needed.
- Reconciled all managers Corporate Credit Card accounts.
Asst. Executive Administrative Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly organized analytical professional with superior goal setting, decision-making, and problem solving skills. Solid reputation for having positive impact on both internal and external support and overall productivity. Keeps pace with changes in various industries and evolving needs. Strong ability to identify, develop and sustain a network of people and other resources for tasks.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Reported to two Worldwide Partners Coordinated and supervised the activities of the Executive Support Team personnel to meet the administrative needs of the Practice.
- Served as a liason between external/internal clients and the Executive Support Team.
- Responded to correspondence; independently drafted correspondence.
- Arranged and set up all aspects of internal/external meetings, seminars and outings.
- Maintained domestic/international travel arrangements.
- Assisted in training new managers and staff on firm policies and procedures.
- Processed large volume of mail daily and acted on it according to its priority; processed outgoing mail for the Practice.
- Maintained executives' calendars and follow-up systems.
- Prepared and processed accounting forms.
Associate Executive Administrative Coordinator Resume
Objective : A consummate sales Executive Administrative Coordinator professional, efficiently hunting for and closing new acquisition business, stressing the importance of continuous improvement of technique in the sales process. Equally regarded with a track record of success in account management and client relations, tenacious about upselling existing customers, yet focused on high-touch quick response lifecycle management.
Skills : Customer Service , MS Office, Management.
- Monitored all aspects of treatment for our client base (care for children) and oversaw the communication of sensitive information to a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with a variety of stakeholders and handle a heavy workload in a pressurized work environment.
- Successfully partnered with several members of the courts to facilitate the preparation of essential documents, including applications, authorization renewals and special reports.
- Liaised closely with both the court system and social workers to track, monitor and report child visitations.
- Directed the training for all the facility's staff teaching them how to maintain excellent levels of customer service, communicate effectively with clients, and build strong long-lasting relationship with them too.
- Implemented a new process of to fill-out forms for other doctors for children/visits, that increased efficiency by 90%.
- Conducted independent research on contracts for court appearance proceedings which helped the approval of their meds Initiated and developed a database to track children's information, including age, medication history and visits, as well as social worker names, guardians, and court dates for approval/disapproval of applications.
- Helped to more easily improve the maintenance of the firm's data and the accuracy of its records.
Lead Executive Administrative Coordinator Resume
Summary : Resourceful Executive Assistant adept at coordinating international travel, organizing large scale meetings and managing third party vendors. Highly self-motivated with a solid work ethic. Skilled at problem resolution, multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail. Employs excellent communications skills, professionalism provides a high level of confidentiality. Equally effective at planning and marketing event and superior communication skills to meet company needs.
Skills : Project Management, C-level Administrative Support, Advanced Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Calendaring, Event/meeting Coordination.
- Manages both the Director of Federal Government Affairs and the Director of Government Affairs & Political Outreach Programs complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinate pre-planning of trips.
- Maintains calendars, schedules meetings and conference calls.
- Creates expense reports, reconcile department charges, pay orders and vendor purchases.
- Manages a 12 million dollar budget and filing systems.
- Prepares purchase requisitions and other documents related to purchasing and contracts.
- Manages facility coordination, transportation, audio/visual and catering needs for monthly luncheon.
- Plans monthly luncheon for 80+ women that included logistics, catering and keynote speakers.
- Organizes wine receptions, happy hours and additional outings for the Tax Coalition.
- Creates financial reports and oversees and adjusts the budget for monthly luncheon.
Executive Administrative Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Executive Administrative Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Professional,Sharepoint, Quickbooks.
- Provided executive level administrative support to the Vice President of LAN and Database Administration and seven direct reports comprised of the following: Provide proper representation of the Vice President, responsiveness and effectiveness for the department.
- Supervised two department secretaries and the distribution of work for seven direct reports to the Vice President.
- Concurrently supported three department budgets, with a total budget in excess of $5 million.
- Provided variance reporting to CFO, useful information with regards to foreseeable expenses, and the creation of the coming year's budget proposal.
- Developed presentations using PowerPoint that communicated valuable information regarding the department and its role in the overall Siemens organization.
- Designed and maintained 3rd Party Vendor database using Excel that resulted in the ability to search licensing currency and violations.
- Handled highly confidential material and maintained the integrity of the material.
- Managed domestic and international travel, transportation, accommodations and entertainment for internal and customer high level executives.
- Expensed reporting Organized quarterly business review to track and analyze the organizations business plans and ensure goals and commitments were met.