Field Applications Engineer Resume
Summary : Dynamic, resourceful, technical, and customer-oriented professional with demonstrated strengths in supporting customer application design, verification, testing/troubleshooting, problem solving, and ultimately achieving design-win. Highly motivated and eager to contribute in the Field Applications Engineering and Project/Program Management fields.
Skills : Technical: MHL, HDMI, CEC, systems testing, oscilloscope.
- Provided materials and equipment technical support to American and Asian customers to facilitate sales.
- Optimized material processing using DOE and completed product and process documentation.
- Provided in house testing and documentation to resolve customer material performance concerns.
- Developed test protocols for evaluation of semiconductor materials.
- Wrote and presented at SMTA International Wafer Level Packaging Conference Temporary bonding material Total Thickness variation Manufacturing Specialist
- Produced specialty glass and semiconductor parts in small scale production from BOM and work instructions.
- Set up and operated spin coating, lithographic exposure, develop, etch and glass cutting equipment.
Sr. Field Applications Engineer Resume
Summary : Provided sales support for encryption and security products.
Trained new manufacturing technicians. Field Applications Engineer (F AE) is responsible for applying engineering principles and practices to solve business problems. They are typically responsible for the design, development, and integration of software solutions that may be used by a diverse set of systems.
- Provided technical assistance during system development, testing and installation of software in the US and abroad.
- Trained trainers, operators, field service representatives, administrators and battle commanders.
- Handled escalated issues on the TerraSight 3D Visualizer Standard Ground Station.
- Provided reports and perform analyses based on reported issues for a trend analysis.
- Received, diagnosed and troubleshoot returned computers and hard drives.
- Installed and update software and patches.
- Traveled and worked at remote locations in the US and in combat zones abroad.
Information Systems Security
Jr. Field Applications Engineer Resume
Headline : Highly analytical professional who has an entrepreneurial passion for economizing resources (time, money, equipment, manpower, information) both in personal life and in my professional life. The result of my work is to create processes and systems which are enjoyable to work in, to create an environment where people can learn new skills and ideas, and to attainable goals which may be measured and successfully executed.
Skills : Embedded Microcontroller Design, Web Design.
- Worked face-to-face with customers to solve their design problems.
- Designed switching power supplies, frequency synthesizers, motor controllers, and other analog and RF circuits.
- Lectured at design seminars.
- Responded to customer's technical questions regarding the application of Motorola's entire semiconductor line.
- Visited customer sites as needed.
- Lectured at seminars concerning switching power supplies (buck, boost, buck-boost, and flyback), RF circuits, power electronics, small signal electronics and frequency synthesizers.
- Conferred with Motorola distributor field application engineers on special problems.
B.S. In Electrical Engineering
Field Applications Engineer III Resume
Summary : Experienced Python developer with strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design methodologies, specializes in data analysis, information extraction, image forensics and image processing. Adept at using python frameworks like numpy, math, time, random, filter, sys, argparse, os, unittest, json, ConfigParser, etc.
Skills : IT Network LAN/WAN Training: CompTIA Network+ Certified, Security+ Trained.
- Deviced driver debug in C for Mexico ATSC pilot run on STB7106 Platform.
- Designed and implemented of set top box interactive GUI in C++ for Mexico's digital TV transition(ATSC).
- Prepared demo and documentation for the projects.
- included installation, systems integration and troubleshooting, component analysis and repair, customer liaison and site-to-site communications and planning.
- Supported for bivouac, temporary, and permanent Air Bases.
- Repaired and upgraded laser positioning robotic Servo Track Writers for customer specific automation.
- Authored magazine articles which publicized Motorola products.
Field Applications Engineer II Resume
Summary : Electronics design engineer with programmable logic design background. Expert in all areas of Xilinx tools and devices. Excellent technical, analytical and communication skills.
Skills : VHDL, Xilinx FPGA, Hardware Engineer.
- Devised novel approach for a customer for a multi-channel serial to parallel conversion using time-skew buffers and distributed RAM that reduced the logic footprint by an order of magnitude.
- Resulted in an Application Note and Xcell Journal article being written, as well as a patent investigation.
- Manually converted C source to VHDL (Pre-HLS) for advanced engine control application Created highly efficient in-line Bayer to RGB converter for imaging system Experience working with all 3000/4000, Spartan, and Virtex families, as well as 7-series.
- Converted multiple Foundation designs to ISE Familiarity with various IP cores including PCIe, Aurora, MIG, Microblaze, etc.
- Supported region encompassing all of Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky, and Eastern Michigan.
- Served as a "valued adviser" at strategic accounts including Rockwell, ECI Telecom, Lucent, and others.
- Adepted at selecting the right devices and tools to solve design challenges.
Bachelor Of Science
Field Applications Engineer I Resume
Summary : Seasoned engineering professional providing thirteen years of experience working in semiconductor hardware and consumer electronics seeking product management and/or technical marketing opportunities. Showcased achievements include realization of several audio technology projects, SDKs, and customer collateral/documentation. Chief liaison between cross-functional teams in marketing/sales, engineering, and manufacturers. Multilingual in English, Japanese, Korean, and French.
- Resolved problems and answered customer queries regarding the DTS coherent acoustics/HD decoder algorithm for top-tier licensees in both the consumer electronics and semiconductor IC markets.
- Accelerated end-to-end integration process of the DTS decoder on both silicon and software platforms starting from requirement gathering, planning, integration, critical listening/tuning, and certification to reduce the average certification queue time by 50%.
- Integrated and tested the DTS codec and post-processing libraries into pro-tools encoding and mobile platform spaces such as Ateme, Adobe, Main Concept, and Ericsson.
- Established the appearance of the first DTS 5.1 broadcast decoder topology-compliant (Bouygues Telecom's BBox Sensation) and DTS transcoder-compliant (Sagemcom) set top box in the European (French) IPTV market by monitoring and executing essential certification milestones within the entire product life cycle starting from software porting on silicon and ending with AP Box testing.
- Revised and restructured licensing manuals and other key documentation pieces included in the DTS software development kit (SDK) for improving the understanding of and furthering the adoption of the DTS core audio technology.
- Created and instituted an extensive library of FAQs which helped licensees to integrate the DTS codec for licensees by an average of two weeks than with previous integrations.
- Executed on-time deliveries of version-specific SDKs to licensees by working in conjunction with software development through bug logging (Bugzilla), issue-tracking (JIRA) and project management/collaboration tools (Salesforce, Confluence) as part of Agile-based program methodologies.
Assistant Field Applications Engineer Resume
Summary : Business Manager with 15 years of professional experience. Interested in a position focused on smart strategic business growth.
Skills : Domestic And Cross Border Payments, BIN Sponsorship White Label And Generic Prepaid Card Programs.
- Assisted the Global Product Director, and Business Unit General Manager with P&L general management of a fast growing product group consisting of several product lines.
- Led global negotiations with large customers to increase sales.
- Developed the marketing plan for +15 new product launches Trained global sales force on technical product and product line business objectives.
- Initiated new sales and distribution channels to increase market penetration.
- Standardized pricing, OEM and industry tracking in 11 global sales regions on 3+ continents.
- Developed and implemented analytical method to track price and margin bands across regions, industry, OEM customers, and product segments.
- Developed and implemented sales forecast system to build sales consensus, drive S&OP and budgeting Coordinated customer communication during manufacturing transfers among 6 global manufacturing locations.
MBA In Finance
Associate Field Applications Engineer Resume
Summary : Detail oriented and efficient mechanical engineer with broad background in semiconductor packaging. Record of excellent customer support and proven problem solving ability including substrate development, product package engineering, interconnect reliability and package design. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Project Management Problem Solving Package Development Package Selection Design of Experiments Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
Skills : Web Design, Electronics, Programming, Six Sigma, Excel.
- Provided technical and sales support to help Texas customers find the best packaging solution.
- Coordinated activity of development, quality and production to introduce new packaging technology consistently meeting customer's needs.
- Secured new design wins from customer opportunities.
- Provided technical assistance to sales team by communicating technical developments and presenting technical information to customers.
- Provided technical and sales support for Texas IDM and startup companies, growing revenue by 80% over two years.
- Established very strong technical relationships and organizational knowledge of major IDM's, Texas Instruments and Freescale.
- Successfully executed technology transfer during acquisitions between Dallas Semiconductor / Maxim, Sigmatel / Freescale and Luminary / Texas Instruments.
Bachelor Of Science
Field Applications Engineer/Construction Resume
Objective : Extensive Experience in Advanced Test Equipment, Systems & Field Technical Support. Maintain concurrent projects involving multiple applications or configurations with parallel development teams to minimize risk in new product introductions or upgrades.
Skills : Field Technical Support, Communicatin Skills.
- Assisted customer engineers in fault finding using Agilent logic analyzers.
- Developed transaction protocol tracking software application, (C++), for analysis of IBM Power-4 processor bus.
- Wrote routines to perform automated time correlation & de-skew of multiple logic analyzer trace buffers.
- Provided onsite customer service and support, for installations, upgrades, repairs and maintenance.
- Assisted customer in design and implementation of logic analyzer interface for analysis and debug of high-speed proprietary processor bus.
- Performed installation, checkout & debug of new and beta product introductions at customer sites for Intel processor front side bus logic analyzers, as well as other high speed bus analyzers.
- Authored and delivered logic analysis training class for analysis of Intel front side bus operation.
- Authored self study logic analysis class used by the factory to train incoming technical support personnel.
Field Applications Engineer Resume
Summary : Over Twenty year multinational experience in sales, marketing, design, and field application support in semiconductor industry. Provided technical and sales support to customer engineering and purchasing organizations. Successfully developed and implemented sales and marketing plans. Have developed strong presentation and communications skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing environments.
Skills : Canalyzer, Catia, Development, Customer Service, SAP, Infotainment, Automotive.
- Used SAP system for daily shipment, PO and inventory management.
- Promoted new products to customers and teaching them how to use them.
- Used SAP system for managing daily shipment, PO and inventory.
- Coordinated the development of lidded flip chip device with organic substrate meeting specific customer requirements.
- Worked with offshore development team and customer to drive schedule and closure of action items and present results.
- Assisted customer designs and secured design wins for Zilog products.
- Helped architect new line of keyboard controllers for the company, increasing revenues.