Financial Services Manager Resume
Headline : Solutions-minded, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual with the ability to motivate, coach and discipline staff where appropriate. Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills which have aided me in 8+ years of customer service standards and management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Power point, Account Management, Excel.
- Supervised the day-to-day activities of the accounts receivable team, provide training and professional development to staff.
- Provided training to other Financial Services team as appropriate.
- Created and maintained procedures for the Accounts Receivables function of the Financial Services department and seeks to continuously improve the processes.
- Oversaw general ledger account review, reconciliation, and auditing of AR/Bursar processes for the student population in excess of 12,000+ via month-end close.
- Conducted B2B collections and 3rd party billing.
- Performed V-Lookups and Pivot Tables to aid in reconciling over multiple actual ledgers.
- Manage and maintain inventory along with daily operations.
B.A. In Political Science
Financial Services Manager II Resume
Summary : Qualified with 10+ years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure; versed in customer support in high call volume environments.
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Quickbooks, Customer Service Skills, Word, Word Processing.
- Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables Manage the campus Financial Aid Department.
- Directly responsible for the technical training of new employees and updating current employees.
- Monitor the student financial assistance process to ensure that "Financial Aid Packages" are processed and funds received.
- Monitor the award processing of grant programs and Perkins funds, ensuring that institutional allocations of SEOG Perkins are awarded, but not overextended.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Stafford/PLUS/UNSUB and Sallie Mae ALT Loans are completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the timeliness of all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Academic Year Loan activity.
- Train team members to negotiate collection issues with over-the-phone and in-person customers and refer escalated customers to me.
Bachelor Of Science
Financial Services Manager I Resume
Objective : To utilize the knowledge, skills, and leadership qualities that attained through job experience and education, and apply them in service to others in a job that provides an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Record Keeping, Client Relationship Management, Client Relationship Management.
- Assisted the Financial Services Director in the hiring, training, monitoring, and motivating of financial services staff members.
- Trained, developed, and motivated a team of Financial Services Advisors through various leadership techniques including Situational Leadership, Inside Out Coaching, and Emotional Intelligence Established and streamlined work processes by creating and maintaining job aids and standard operating procedures (SOP's).
- Prepared reports and presentations to help improve efficiencies in procedures and implement future directives and initiatives.
- Monitored and developed staff to maintain team morale and to promote a positive work environment.
- Utilizes various government databases including the National Student Loan Data System, Common Origination and Disbursements, and the Central Processing System to determine information regarding student financial aid status.
- Increased collaboration between the Financial Services Advisor team and Account Resolution team through the development of Award Letter Follow Up and Current Academic Year Balance activities.
- Developed curriculum and facilitated the training of Accounts Receivable job duties and knowledge for the Financial Services Advisor team.
Financial Services Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Over 12 + years of experience applying extensive sales and management skills in the banking industry as a Financial Services Manager. Excellent people skills and love helping others. Motivated and driven with strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
Skills : MS Office, Oracle, MS Dynamics SL, Monarch.
- Successfully started and grew a new branch, exceeding all deposit growth goals.
- Trained and developed the knowledge of all employees to meet the needs of my branch for superior service and lead them to grow and succeed.
- Administered the hiring for available positions.
- Reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, and selecting the best candidate for the available position.
- Developed new business and increase deposits by mailings, call lists, and on-site visits to new businesses.
- Reviewed daily reports & made appropriate decisions by daily deadlines including the balancing of cash drawers and ledgers.
- Review financial results with business leaders Prepare monthly and quarterly cash forecasts.
- Conduct due diligence over the financial and legal details of all sales Explain and demonstrate all financial options to customers.
Associates Of Science
Financial Services Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Hardworking, strong and physically agile professional who excels at repairing large, complex manufacturing and production systems to maintain efficient operations and peak mechanical performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supported the Bank's mission through effective inside branch sales and service leadership, targeted business development efforts and community involvement.
- Assisted with achieving Bank growth and profitability goals by effectively implementing and leading the inside marketing and business development plans for an assigned branch.
- Managed retail and business banking relationships assigned to the branch in accordance with the FCB core values, business operations guidelines and the Bank's prescribed sales process.
- Focused on loan production, deposit growth and sales of non-credit fee-based products.
- Managed one branch with in-branch associates and indirectly managed the branch tellers with respect to sales support and branch/customer relations.
- Serve as the primary contact and financial advisor for designated customers providing financial solutions that address both personal and small business needs.
- Assisted with achieving Bank growth and profitability goals by effectively designing, implementing and leading the branch's marketing and business development plan.
- Coached branch staff to increase sales and provide high quality customer service to customers.
Financial Services Manager/Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 14 years of direct experience in financial management: Exemplary problem-solving skills; ability to oversee and manage financial projects and teams; strong leadership skills; ability to prioritize and delegate tasks, establish goals and meet deadlines, strong financial analytical skills.
Skills : Accounting, Finance.
- Built a positive and productive working environment by mentoring staff that facilitated trust and boosted staff morale to meet objectives.
- Ensured that processes and procedures were working properly and helped to identify any issues.
- Handled customer complaints with diplomacy and care.
- Attended training and conferences when necessary in order to keep up with changing federal regulations and laws.
- Participated in workgroups and helped to move along projects until completion.
- Communicated any process changes to staff in a timely manner by conducting weekly meetings and sending out memos.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and approved loan applications using practical knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to short-term consumer financial products.
Master Of Arts
Lead Financial Services Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced, dedicated automobile financial services management professional with proven success in sub-prime loans, second-chance credit and operations. Expertise in both new and used vehicles. Demonstrated leadership skills. Well-versed in negotiations. Licensed in financial property and casualty. Equally adept at working with others as individually.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Budget Management, Customer Service, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Excel, Financial Analysis, General Office Skills.
- Prepare and analyze reports to ensure the accuracy of financial information.
- Create a marketing plan to maximize financial growth.
- Ensure development and maintenance of performance metrics and targets.
- Prepare and interpret reports for weekly financial forecasting.
- Participate in the development of team members.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Coordinated financing for prospective customers and administered finalized documents, processed confidential information Worked with representatives of financial lending institutions.
Asst. Financial Services Manager Resume
Summary : Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge in psychological practices, techniques, history and principles. Strong finance management background with additional strengths in customer service and quality assurance. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Interviewing each customer to attain accurate information such as social security, address, employment, income and other factors needed for lien holder approval.
- Ensuring that each customer's questions and concerns are answered/handled in a timely matter.
- Processing the financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs as well as the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
- Processed lease and finance deals accurately and maintained an excellent relationship with multiple lending providers resulting in competitive interest rates.
Master Of Science
Financial Services Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Analytical and results-driven financial management professional with over 10 years' experience. Accomplished in development of key methods for organizations to strengthen productivity, enhance financial reporting and improve financial controls. Proven experience delivering clean audits.
Skills : Finance, Accounting.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the finance department including supervising staff, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, grant accounting, journal entries, general ledger reconciliation, month-end closing, financial reporting and analysis.
- Monitor operating cash flow and cash reserves balance, making appropriate recommendations regarding investment of non-appropriated funds.
- Prepare investment schedules to monitor current yield and actual return on investments.
- Oversee the ongoing development and implementation of effective and efficient internal controls.
- Design, develop and implement new accounting policies and procedures, modify and modernize existing methods and procedures, ensuring accurate financial reporting.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the collections of delinquent business taxes.
- Prepare City records for year-end audit and serve as primary liaison to the external auditors, ensuring successful audit completion within established timeline.
- Assist in preparation and coordination of annual budget.
BS In Accounting
Financial Services Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Offer strength in human resource management through the building and development of branch staff through recruiting, hiring, mentoring and, using the performance management system, coaching staff to exceed their annual objectives.
Skills : Accounting, MS Excel.
- Provided oversight of the Bank's call center and serviced as administrator for retirement accounts and the core processing system.
- Managed the overall productions, sales and quality service for the bank's call center.
- Monitored and coached call center representatives and provided direction in order to improve sales and services.
- Conducted ongoing meetings for the department and participated in meetings with senior management to improve and achieve departmental goals.
- Developed procedures and customer guidelines for the call center.
- Developed quarterly promotions, telemarketing and blitz events to provide the tools necessary for the team to further succeed and exceed quarterly goals.
- Produced call center statistics reports to the President/CEO pertaining for inbound/outbound calls and service level.
- Handled several back office reports, such as the insufficient funds report and certificate of deposit non posted items.
Financial Services Manager Resume
Summary : Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge in psychological practices, techniques, history and principles. Strong finance management background with additional strengths in customer service and quality assurance.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Managed 14 Union represented employees on the financial asset services team.
- Supported processes that managed and tracked $12B worth of capital investments.
- Developed 15 letters of agreement that translated into $34.5M in savings.
- Implemented an operating control system that allowed for more efficient use of resources and better tracking of everyday business activity.
- Ensured our business controls were operating effectively and in compliance as evidenced by the positive feedback received from numerous audits with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Identified multiple taxing errors that allowed the organization to recover $1.4M in overpaid taxes.
- Managed the maintenance and updating process for all tax tables related to procuring equipment.
- Developed and implemented new taxing procedures and documentation (E911, Software, and Engineering).
Master Of Business