Junior Front Desk Administrator Resume
Objective : Junior Front Desk Administrator with a proven track record in general administrative, office management, and customer service. Familiar with office procedures, equipment, systems, and practices. Pleasant phone manner. Well organized. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills exemplified in interactions with a diversity of clients, senior management, and other business professionals. Able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mac OS, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Time Data Entry, HRIS, Paychex, Client Profiles, Multi-Line Telephone System.
- Ensuring that all interactions between the administration, employees, customers and outside services run as smoothly as possible.
- Answering telephones and directing the caller to the appropriate Associate.
- Welcoming the visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, notifying the company personnel of visitor arrival and answering or referring inquiries.
- Providing the callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receiving, time stamping, sorting and forwarding the incoming mail. Sorting and coding the utility invoices for accounting processing.
- Assisting the accounting department; notifying vendors when certificates of liability have expired and input updated information into AP.
- Contacting vendors to ensure the waiver/lien releases are returned in a timely fashion.
- Assisting the Closing Coordinator in processing utility disconnect letters, scanning closed files into paperless, then transferring all documents into a file for future reference.
Front Desk Administrator I Resume
Summary : Dedicated, hardworking, friendly Front Desk Administrator I ready to actively support and advance your business. Excels at successfully balancing, accomplishing, and multitasking responsibilities simultaneously, including but not limited to in-person encounters, administrative tasks, and high-volume phone calls. Has extensive experience and education in a healthcare setting. Ability to adapt to new environments and procedures. Computer Proficient.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Client Service Advocate, Administrative Support, Project Management, Sales, Customer Service, Answering Phones
- Opened office, deactivated the alarm system, turned on office lights, televisions and turned on and log on all office computers and printers.
- Greeted patients, gave paperwork and acquired a copy of patient drivers license and insurance cards. Prepared the patient chart with progress notes and exam sheet, MRI, X-rays reports, new patient paper work, drivers license and insurance information.
- Scheduled the patient for the next appointment and collected co-insurances/co-payment or cash payment for non-insured.
- Entered the patient name, address, emergency contact information, race, ethnicity, marital status and insurance information.
- Performed the follow-up calls to patients who had missed an appointment or to check in on the patient if they had not been in 30 days.
- Gave paperwork to the doctor and let him know the patient in the exam room. When the exam finished, made copies and gave patient original paperwork and collected for the exam. Filed the paperwork in the designated area.
Jr. Front Desk Administrator Resume
Objective : Analytical and detail-oriented Jr. Front Desk Administrator with experience supporting daily operational and administrative functions to excel in a Human Resources role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all staff management and clients.
Skills : Multi-Line Phone System, Research, Problem Resolution, Leadership Development, Account Management, Relationship Management, Mentoring, MySQL
- Gathered organized and distributed incoming correspondence from a variety of couriers.
- Worked with leasing consultant to screen applications and set up an initial home visit with future tenants.
- Screened incoming calls for management and executive staff, distributed phone and directed the messages to the employees within the company.
- Maintained printers (and other office equipment), sent faxes and retrieve and route incoming faxes.
- Answered multiple phone lines, directed calls, managed and maintained the office voicemail.
- Demonstrated flexibility and superb work ethic in enthusiastically taking on special projects in addition to primary office administration responsibilities.
- Communicated accurately and clearly, both orally and in writing, pleasant telephone manner and excellent people skills.
- Served as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Maintained office supplies and equipment, obtained the vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinated office moves.
Senior Front Desk Administrator Resume
Summary : Senior Front Desk Administrator with a 9-year track record of managing personnel, finances, multi-level company operations, and patient care, while providing expertise and quality of service that is unparalleled. An active leader with an innate passion for a positive resolution and an aptitude for business development and mutual prosperity.
Skills : Medical Records, Electronic Medical Records, Training & Development, Marketing, CMS/Medicare, Payroll, Customer Service/Satisfaction, Healthcare, Scheduling- Staff And Patient, HIPAA, Office Management
- Utilized EHR software (Allscripts) to manage patient records, upholding patient confidentiality as required by HIPAA/laws.
- Scheduled all patient appointments, meetings, depositions, and lunches with drug reps for the medical director office staff.
- Processed health insurance auto insurance benefit verifications authorizations, and collected posted patient insurance payments.
- Processed the incoming requests, medical record requests/subpoenas, prescription/order verifications, medication refill requests, and coordinated business with drug reps associated with the medical offices.
- Facilitated internal external communication, read and reply to incoming emails to the company website.
- Arranged appointments for doctors, tried to keep the schedule full.
- Received insurance breakdowns from insurance companies through online, fax over the phone and manually from the representative.
- Coordinated the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc. ).
Front Desk Administrator, Temp Resume
Objective : Extremely dedicated Front Desk Administrator with 4 years of experience offering an excellent cross-section of Knowledge, Communication and Customer Solutions. Build solid professional relationships, functioning both independently and as a team player / leader. Additional interest in new challenges in a human resources role.
Skills : Billing, Budgeting, Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Conflict Resolution
- Managed the daily shift responsibilities involving front office, customer service, and sales functions.
- Presented pet resort offering boarding, day-care, grooming, and pet supplies to the general public.
- Managed appointment scheduling cancellations, client check-in and check-out, customer relations, sales, cash/credit transactions, and store opening/closing procedures.
- Managed filing, sales reports, and daily deposits for a store generating $6k+ per day.
- Guided the assistants in sales and administrative procedures. Assisted with inventory merchandising.
- Authored a 14-page job procedure packet designed to rapidly orientate new employees.
- Greeted each guest and identified their needs, gathered, organized and distributed the incoming correspondence from a variety of couriers.
- Greeted everyone in a courteous manner and directed them to their meeting place or appointment.
Front Desk Administrator III Resume
Summary : Front Desk Administrator III with 21 years of experience. To obtain an administrative position with a financially stable and exciting company that has demonstrated leadership within their industry by acting in a trustworthy and ethical manner and also utilizes the latest advancements in technology. I seek to utilize my education, skills, background, work experience and interests to further my career development with the potential for future growth.
Skills : Microsoft Ofice Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, CRM, SAP, M-Files, Goldmine, Lotus Notes, Lotus 123, Quickbooks
- Managed reception area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Ensured the reception area and conference rooms were always neat and clean.
- Served as a central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Answered a multi-line phone system and directed calls to the correct person.
- Provided general administrative and clerical support to the office manager.
- Ordered office supplies/coffee supplies for the corporate office and coded invoices for each purchase.
- Opened and sorted mail, UPS, FedEx and distributed to the correct person.
- Met and greeted clients, answered any questions and helped to complete the documentation.
- Answered general inbound calls and placed outbound calls with the goal of customer satisfaction.
Front Desk Administrator Resume
Headline : A motivated and personable Front Desk Administrator with more than 5-years in a healthcare setting. Poised and competent in the ability to handle office procedures, policy, and equipment. Exceptional skills in multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organization. Ability to work efficiently, independently and in a team environment. Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well in a caring and supportive manner with individuals of all backgrounds.
Skills : Proficient With Dentrix Software, One Mind Health Insurance System, Curve Software, Microsoft Office, Open Dental Software
- Handling inquiries and patients complaints, repairing trust and propose best options-solutions.
- Responsible for the account receivables and payables of patients and insurance companies.
- Presenting treatment to patients and arrange financial agreement while handling an objection from them for better case acceptance.
- Processing claims and insurance authorizations for patients services.
- In charge of maintaining programs inventory and office supplies orders.
- Performing all general clerical duties (i.e., answered all incoming calls, filing, etc).
- Contacting insurance companies to collect, verify eligibility before patients appointments.
- Managing dentists and hygienists schedules by confirming patients appointments and managing their schedules.
- Went over treatment plans and gave co-payment estimates based on insurance fee schedules and the percentage.
Front Desk Administrator (Part Time) Resume
Summary : Skilled and dedicated Front Desk Administrator with diverse experience of 9 years including customer service and administrative support. Recognized as the go to person for going above and beyond in all previous positions. Comprehensive computer proficiency including MS Office-Outlook, Word, Excel. Strong interpersonal communication skills and team orientation. Identifies and responds to customer needs quickly and efficiently. Familiarizes customers with products and services.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Data Entry, Account Management, Accounts Receivable, Multi-Line Phone System
- Responsible for providing customer service and supporting the coordinators administratively.
- Distributed badges and checked visitors in/out of the secured facility.
- General administrative duties which included the creation of reports, answering calls and emails, tracking packages, and creating labels.
- Assisted with the planning and execution of company events including catering and marketing.
- Monitored, distributed, and prepared mail for office staff. Proofed and edited a large percentage of interoffice correspondence.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the office including ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Updated files, and maintain a variety of records such as addresses, telephone numbers, vacation schedules, attendance and timesheets, numerical logs, ledgers, and client files.
- Received sorted and routed mail, maintained and delivered publications.
Front Desk Administrator Resume
Summary : Reliable, patient-focused Front Desk Administrator with extensive knowledge of office operations and procedures. Compassionate and technically skilled in attending to patients in a diverse healthcare setting. Strong interpersonal skills and natural orientation towards being proactive. Ability to communicate effectively with a strong level of integrity, dependability and a positive attitude.
Skills : Navinet, Google Docs, Sheets, Windows, EMR, Clinicient, Tricare, Navinet
- Addressing all appointment date and times changes with patients ensuring provider access are maximized and keeping patient no-shows rates at a less than one percent rate.
- Utilizing CHCS to print daily patient schedules, consults, and patient encounters for providers and staff.
- Immediately resolving the issues between patients and providers with meticulous documentation utilizing telephone consults in Altha for an accurate record of patients needs, requests, or questions.
- Relaying the information to patients such as preparations needed for laboratory tests, the status of laboratory tests, x-rays, procedures, and other general information.
- Operating a high-volume phone system, receiving, answering, and relaying the incoming, outgoing telephone calls, intercom, and electronic messages allowing for the direct and indirect patient and staff relations.
- Answering the patient's general information questions such as hours of operation, completion of various medical forms, and locations of other medical departments and facilities.
- Liaising with clients, healthcare professionals and their families in a compassionate and kind manner.
Front Desk Administrator Resume
Summary : Front Desk Administrator with more than 22 years of administrative support for municipalities, publicly traded and privately owned businesses. Consistently supported multiple staff in changing and high demand work environments. Recognized for ability to manage priorities, master software, meet deadlines and customer concerns and scheduling logistics in a professional and timely manner. Proven expertise in: Calendar and Travel Management, Customer, Client, and Vendor Call Routing etc
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, QuickBooks, WINTRAK, JD EDWARDS, CONCUR and MAXIMO, Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS system
- Hired to be the face and voice of the utility operations division during a time of significant organizational and administrative changes.
- Served as part of a four-member administrative services team with responsibility for answering and routing calls pertaining to wastewater (sewer), water maintenance, water operations, telemetry, water quality, surface/stormwater and street maintenance.
- Addressed a wide range of commercial and residential customer utility issues.
- Coordinated the maintenance and repair of office equipment and routine facility requests.
- Ordered office supplies and maintained the inventory and surplus of equipment, and distribute mail.
- Processed payroll hours and accounts payable, monitor fleet car assignments.
- Provided meeting support for the Deputy Director, Assistant Directors, and Superintendents.