Front Desk Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : To seek challenging assignments with growth opportunities in an organisation with repute. Handling front desk, generating Leads and try to convert them to the maximum.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Cost Reduction.
- Ensured all employees are present by assigned times.
- Checked reservations for the day/week.
- Accommodated these reservations as they are booked.
- Provided a friendly and welcoming environment for every guest.
- Provided a schedule for front desk staff on a four week basis.
- Assisted all guests in checking in, needs throughout the stay, and checking out.
- Started as a front desk clerk, quickly being trained in necessary areas to advance to lead and further to management.
- Responsible for renting lounge and meeting spaces as marketing aside from the front desk.
Sr. Front Desk Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Front Desk Assistant Manager knowledge of the day-to-day work of a business through an entry level position. Looking for a position where can gain skill for future references.
Skills : Hospitality, Customer Service, Managing, Training, Maintenance, Filing.
- Answered incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions -Explain resort products, service and other information about the resort as requested.
- Confirmed room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Maintained knowledge of current resort events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
- Greeted guests warmly and perform registration procedures.
- Provided guests with appropriate room assignments, room keys, directions to the rooms, while up-selling when appropriate.
- Verified payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
- Assisted guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Answered incoming calls within 3 rings with an appropriate greeting.
Jr. Front Desk Assistant Manager Resume
Headline : Front Desk Assistant Manager position within a progressive organization, which provides job fulfillment, challenges, responsibilities and advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Administration, Sales, Accounting.
- Resolved guest concerns and implement resolutions to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitored work as well as hiring, communicating, coaching staff, and building relationships.
- Maintained complete knowledge and comply with all departmental procedures.
- Directed the daily operations of the front desk and ensure completion of all tasks.
- Coordinated and communicate with different departments to ensure a pleasant stay for our clients.
- Documented any incidents or complaints and follow up.
- Entered daily payroll of front desk staff and document any late or absent employees.
- Organized, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
Front Desk Assistant Manager III Resume
Objective : To contribute to the organizations' success through the use of people management in order to achieve business aspirations and aligning myself with the business objectives.
Skills : Soft Hotel, Opera, Check In, Asi Cloud Knowledge.
- Observed and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to the facility's policies and procedures.
- Inspected guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.
- Arranged telephone answering services, deliver mail and packages, or answer questions regarding locations for eating and entertainment.
- Developed and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department or establishment.
- Created, maintained and updated standard operating procedures for the front desk; Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
- Administered front desk with corrective training and counseling statements Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms, placing rooms in clean or dirty status.
- Served as an accountant as needed and trained current accountant.
BA In Nursing
Front Desk Assistant Manager II Resume
Objective : An ambitious, fast learner who is able to get along well with others. Seeking a position in which can utilize past experience and strengths.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cash Register, Many Ofice Equiptment, Data Entry,.
- Assisted in the marketing of rooms and the restaurant.
- Provided me with the ability to enjoy travelers and local guests of all kinds and meet their needs as anything might come up.
- Given the great opportunities to welcome guests from around the world as they cam into our community to local industries.
- Skills Used the greater at the front desk checking in/out guests, directions around town and local places.
- Made reservations for our hotel and others on a nationwide system.
- Taken care of anything around the hotel to make staff and guests comfortable and welcome.
- Welcomed guest with warm and sincere greeting/goodbye, checked in and out guest.
Front Desk Assistant Manager I Resume
Summary : Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently as well as in groups and exceeds expectations. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, and very detail orientated. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Receptionist, Child Development.
- Greeted all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Registered new guests and updates existing Guest demographics.
- Kept Salon & Spa office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring equipment.
- Managed Salon Call-center phone lines, managing Appointment book and collecting deposits for multi-service Appointments Expert in business products services and up sales.
- Responsible for opening/closing procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining and balancing tills.
- Responsible for excellent showing and maintaining excellent customer service.
- Responsible office correspondences and staff scheduling.
Front Desk Assistant Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : An able, keen, skilled, and trustworthy individual seeking a Front Desk Assistant Manager position. Bringing computer skills, and personal attributes including devotion, meeting goals, inventiveness, and the aptitude to follow through.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, IT Desktop Support, Front Desk, Call Center.
- Took an aggressive role in the management and operation of the company.
- Promoted to Front Desk Assistant Manager after 7 months of employment.
- Assisted with the management of up to 19 employees, which included training, supervising, scheduling, enforcing company policies, and drafting associate performance reports.
- Responsible for the processing and accommodation of up to 45 guest families on a daily basis.
- Ensured superior workplace efficiency by maintaining impeccable standards of organization with respect to filing and categorizing virtual and hardcopy data.
- Responsible for maintaining company gifting inventories valued at $60,000.
- Emphasized the building of relationships with clients and other associates.
- Responsible for professional correspondences between customers and the company.
Front Desk Assistant Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Provide exceptional customer care and professionally address inquiries and resolve problems as they arise. An ambitious Customer Service Representative experienced with managing complex projects and driving productivity improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Applications, Excellent Customer Service, Management Experience, Data Entry And Spreadsheet Design, Cash Handling.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Managed workflow to exceed quality service goals.
- Updated customer orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner.
- Followed-through on all critical inter-departmental escalations to increase customer retention rates.
- Scheduled staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
Bachelor Of Arts
Front Desk Assistant Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Front Desk Assistant Manager highly skilled in negotiating, instructing and supervising Call Center Representatives. Hands-on Customer Service Manager effective in motivating others to reach their optimum potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, POS, Data Entry, Receptionist, Typing, Bookkeeping.
- Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
- Improved customer service ratings.
- Increased hotel revenue, profits and marketing out in the area Reviewed account information and charges with guests during check-out.
- Resolved service-related problems in a timely manner.
- Updated team members about changes in hotel products, services, pricing, and policies.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed workflow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
Front Desk Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Exceptionally creative, well-organized, self-motivated individual. Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team and can deal with administrative duties efficiently.
Skills : Sales, Hospitality Management, And Customer Service.
- Obtained confirmation of travel and lodging space and rate information.
- Prepared and typed claim forms for refunds and adjustments.
- Resolved problems arising from guests' complaints, reservation and room assignment activities and unusual requests and inquiries.
- Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Greeted, registered and assigned rooms to guests.
- Offered information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
- Obtained list of vacant rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs.