Front Desk Concierge Resume
Objective : Experienced forward thinking business professional with an exceptional knowledge of Federal HR processes. Seeking to provide top-quality human resource analytical support to help meet all company objectives. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly working well under pressure; communicating ideas clearly and effectively; and excellent organizational skills. Offers the ability to multi-task; detailed oriented; with strong computer proficiency, and cooperative spirit.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Club Management Software.
- Scheduled reservations.
- Answered multi-line phone system.
- Maintained digital records of all reservations.
- Ensured communications between departments .
- Assembled daily record sheets relevant to resident accounts.
- Greeted and directed guests entering establishment.
- Handled cash and credit transactions (usual procedure between $200-$900) Update client's medical .
Business Administration Program
Sr. Front Desk Concierge Resume
Summary : Energetic, ambitious, individual who has developed a mature and responsible approach to accomplishing tasks. Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service and experience. Customer Service Financial Transactions Office Administration Schedule Management.
Skills : Medical Background, CPR Certified, First Aid Certified, Impress Software.
- Assisted new and prospective clients in navigating facility and enrollment experience.
- Provided new clients guidance and support by answering questions and providing tours.
- Created advertisements to increase client participation in sponsored events.
- Responsible for Logging, auditing, and delivering packages daily.
- Answered phones and operate a switchboard; route calls to specific people and answer inquiries about company.
- Organized the collection of mail correspondence as well as photocopying information for staff meetings.
- Maintained inventory and selection of office supplies.
Associates In Science
Jr. Front Desk Concierge Resume
Headline : To work in a dynamic goal oriented environment where can achieve both corporate and personal growth. Over 10 Years Of Office Administration, Office Management, 3 Years Of Hospitality Management,
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Filed and maintained documents in accordance with confidentiality policy.
- Maintained and updated procedure manual
- Logged in all visitors, vendors and contract delivery personnel.
- Maintained daily memo log and read each day.
- Assisted guests on daily activities and functions.
- Answered phones and transferred calls.
- Took messages and sent to appropriate personnel.
Asst. Front Desk Concierge Resume
Summary : Seeking to apply experience and education towards a position where skills and past successes will enable to meet new challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Created a comfortable and exciting atmosphere to keep guests enjoying their stay.
- Developed a strong relationship with clients by providing exceptional customer service.
- Provided advice for many hospitality amenities such as entertainment, restaurants, taxi services, etc.
- Ran and operated a 100 car parking lot.
- Specialized in guest service, providing guests with information and advice about locations and services inside/ outside the hotel.
- Assisted in cleaning and organizing rooms in a quick and effective manner.
- Provided a professional and courteous environment for all residents.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Front Desk Concierge Resume
Objective : Front Desk Concierge is responsible for all customer service related activities. This includes greeting guests, assisting them in finding their way around the hotel, and managing the guest registration and check-in process.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PHPStorm, Dreamweaver CS6.
- Reported any suspicious activity, and being vigilante of visitors who walk in the building.
- Built a relationship of trust with all residents and their families/guests.
- Managed all keys to each unit and made sure they were in the appropriate lock box as well as managed all vendors/contractors.
- Delivered packages to residents and made sure the property was clean of any spills, and trash.
- Walked the property checking all areas ensuring proper operation / safety and reporting all incidents immediately to the Community Manager during the course of shift.
- Assisted the Community Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Condo Association.
- Followed all property rules and regulations for building security.
High School Diploma
Front Desk Concierge III Resume
Headline : A dedicated professional with 5+ years combined experience as a customer service professional / medical record management. With proven experience in processing and filing confidential documents, correspondence communication, administrative assistance. Ability to multitask and deal with deadlines with confidence.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Publisher.
- Communicated well with other staff members to effectively run the shift and ensure service as a top priority.
- Responsible for Building a trusting relationship with all residents in a very professional and friendly manner.
- Provided the friendly familiar greeting by explaining and promoting services.
- Answered the phones for the Williams Group and Practice Director.
- Managed all aspects of communication for the Williams Group.
- Directed the clients calls emails and faxes to the consultants.
- Directed all correspondence via phone email,fax and social media forums to the software support specialists and technicians.
Front Desk Concierge II Resume
Objective : Motivated and accomplished Administrative Professional with over 7 years of administrative/client relations experience. Seeking to contribute to and grow with a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization. Serve as a primary point of contact for and liaison between management, sales teams, personnel, clients and vendors.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Organizational.
- Created cases work orders for the technicians and specialists for the software.
- Honed and perfected organizational skills and attention to detail everyday.
- Achieved positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensured an efficient reception experience for guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
- Ensured that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments.
- Demonstrated a high level of customer service at all times.
- Attended appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts.
High School Diploma
Front Desk Concierge I Resume
Objective : Highly energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service. Service-focused professional and friendly team player with a knack for building productive working relationships. Extensive cash handling experience.
Skills : Systems Analysis, Project Development, Client Facing, Writing, Technical And Academic.
- Demonstrated a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Maximized room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Complied with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary.
- Checked the quantity and quality of received products..
- Cleaned and maintained the beverage area, display cases, equipment, and order transaction area.
- Managed kitchen operations for high grossing, fast-paced fair concession kitchen.
High School Diploma
Lead Front Desk Concierge Resume
Headline : Seasoned hospitality professional looking to expand leadership and mentoring opportunities within the operational aspect of the hospitality industry. Strong interest in guest relations contributes to the foremost reason for passion and success.
Skills : CPR Certified, First Aid Certified.
- Provided customer service to the residence and the community.
- Processed guest payments for room charges, food and beverage charges and phone charges.
- Greeted and registered guests and issued room keys.
- Implemented high-impact sales and marketing initiatives, resulting in increased occupancy and profitability.
- Performed concierge services for a 5- star, 114 room hotel.
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the Old Mill District area.
- Processed credit card transactions during the checkout process.
Front Desk Concierge Resume
Summary : Customer Services with 10 plus years of experience creating and maintaining positive relationships. Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft, Printers, Scheduling, Scanning, Outlook.
- Greeted guest Upon Arrival Assign room keys and collect payment for guest upon arrival.
- Answered switchboard Booking reservations.
- Provided information to guest regarding city attractions and locations.
- Maintained a friendly and professional attitude at all times.
- Assisted guest with any request.
- Printed daily reservation and cancellation reports.
- Resolved guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintained cleanliness of work area as well as front lounge.
Owners And Management