Front Desk Night Auditor Resume
Summary : Especially skilled in customer service and working closely with people. Problem solver who appreciates a challenge because it's an opportunity to learn.
Skills : Power Point, Word, Typing 25 words per minute, Program Management: Choice and Wynguest, Customer Service Skills, Retail Sales.
- Responsible for the end of day audit reports, daily paperwork, cash flow, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintenance issues to be forwarded to an appropriate person for a fast response.
- Booked reservations for incoming guests and groups.
- Personal interacted with incoming and outgoing guests to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Responsible for checking in all guests after standard business hours, answering any questions, and ensuring comfort for all guests Organized office facilities.
- Checked Guest in whether they are walking in or have a reservation Count register and safe to make sure all the currency is correct.
Sr. Front Desk Night Auditor Resume
Objective : Responsible for Organizing previous shifts paperwork, closes and balances all room accounts and vouchers, investigates and analyzes out of balance situations, runs trial balance reports and night audits.
Skills : Customer service skills, basic administrative experience, Inbound/outboud customer care skills.
- Entrusted to manage and ensure efficient operation of the front desk.
- Responsible for daily activity by organizing and verifying receipts; identifying, researching, and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports.
- Performed guest check-in and out with quality customer service.
- Balanced all departments and back up computer systems nightly for the next business day.
- Processed all guest check out bills and deliver them to guest rooms.
- Answered and retrieved calls from a multi-line phone bank.
- Assisted guests with checking in and checking out of the hotel Answering any billing questions guests may have.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Front Desk Night Auditor Resume
Objective : Experienced hospitality professional in all aspects of customer service and hotel staff support with recognized strengths in problem-solving, strong team player, training, and motivating various teams to excel in a variety of situations.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Responsible for providing superior customer service to all guests in accordance with the procedures, guidelines, and policies set forth by the company and brand.
- Collects, records, and validates the accuracy of the operational data to maintain accounting activities and records.
- Takes reservations from incoming callers while providing superior customer service and inputs all information into the hotel management system.
- Updates and cancels reservations in the system as requested by the guest.
- Professionally greets, registers, and obtains pertinent information to establish credit prior to booking the customer.
- Identifies the needs of each guest and provides relevant information regarding the hotel services and amenities.
- Responds to all guest requests in a timely manner.
Front Desk Night Auditor III Resume
Objective : Resourceful supervisor with extensive experience in the overall non-judicial operations of the Municipal Court System. Strong leader with the ability to influence managers and staff towards achievement of organizational goals. Transferable night auditor skills in preparing hotel books for the day's financial transactions.
Skills : Computer Skills, Microsoft Word.
- Checked-in and checked-out guests, made over the telephone and walk-in reservations, assigned rooms, changed room status, handled cash payments and posted room charges and other miscellaneous charges to the guests' rooms.
- Acted as Manager on Duty during the night hours and resolved guests' issues, and emergencies.
- Balanced and audited for accuracy room revenue, cashier's reports, guests and house accounts; assisted in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Completed and transmitted daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents.
- Set-up the breakfast and made coffee in the morning.
- Re-stocked the Suite Shop on a nightly basis.
- Inventoried the Suite Shop and submitted purchasing request to the General Manager.
Front Desk Night Auditor II Resume
Objective : To be a Front Desk Night Auditor in an environment, where 13 years of progressive experience in the industry can add value to a customer- eccentric team. Seeking a position in Customer Service where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
Skills : Forklift operation, Hard labor.
- Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Verified customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contacted housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Issued room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Performed bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Maintained files Post balances, charges, and settlements for rooms Deal with Microsoft Office programs.
- Checked guests in and out of the hotel, answered the telephone, performed front desk duties, ran the night audit and prepared the computers for the next workday.
Front Desk Night Auditor I Resume
Summary : Looking for a new career opportunity where can use skills and experiences to help your company grow. Able to work independently as well as with others.
Skills : Front Office, Office Assistant.
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records.
- Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
- Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers.
- Verifies all account postings and balances made during the day by front desk cashier and agents.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, Discount, and other promotional programs.
Business And Administration
Asst. Front Desk Night Auditor Resume
Summary : Remarkably knowledgeable, committed, and reliable Night Auditor with more than six years experiences providing friendly, efficient, and hospitable service at the front desk; providing efficient and friendly check-in and check-out service; running the night audit process through the SMS system.
Skills : Front Office Executive, Night Auditor.
- Duties Provided friendly, efficient and hospitable service at the front desk.
- Provided efficient and friendly check in and check out service.
- Run the night audit process through the SMS system of the resort.
- Greated guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Used a positive and clear speaking voice and listen attentively to understand requests.
- Completed the registration process by inputting and retrieving information with routine difficulty from a computer system, confirming pertinent information to guests' reservation.
- Completed the nightly audit of the RV Parks through the SMS system.
- Verified and swiped credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods.
AS In Psychology
Associate Front Desk Night Auditor Resume
Summary : Able to implement and coordinate plans. Excellent Customer Service skills. Strong organizational and follow-up skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to generate audit reports on guest activity accurately and efficiently.
Skills : Desk Supervisor, Desk Analyst.
- Responsible for verifying and balancing entries and records of financial transactions reported by various hotel departments during day.
- Followed proper audit procedures to balance the hotel's daily revenue and expense transactions.
- Identified the causes of out-of-balance situations in a timely manner.
- Take initiative to correct errors to prevent reoccurrence.
- Followed the hotel's guest arrival and departure procedures.
- Answered guests' questions about the hotel services and amenities.
- Responsible for operating the hotel's customer interfacing during the overnight shift.
Master Of Business
Front Desk Night Auditor/Executive Resume
Summary : Skilled Health Insurance Sales Agent committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy, and professionalism. Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Skills : MS Office, Multitasking.
- Kept records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Performed bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Recorded guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Assisted guests with any special requests during their visits.
- Contacted housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests reported problems.
- Processed guest payments for room charges, food and beverage charges and phone charges.
- Greeted and registered guests and issued room keys.
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the Watertown/Thousand Islands area.
Diploma In English
Front Desk Night Auditor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated Night Auditor offering more than 8 years in the hospitality industry, as well as in-depth knowledge of customer service, management, reconciliation report, Microsoft, PowerPoint, outlook, credit, and cash handling.
Skills : Administrative, Office Executive.
- Greeted, registered, assigned rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Answered department telephone calls within three rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Posted charges for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Verified customers' credit and established how customers would pay for accommodation.
- Computed bills, collected payments and made a change for guests.
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the Beach area.
- Greeted and registered guests and issued keys.