General Office Manager Resume
Headline : General Office Manager position is to manage and control the day to day operations of the club according to set policies and procedures and business practices.
Skills : Word processing, Excel, Organizing, Detail Orientated, Quick Learner, Accounts Payable Experience.
- Wrote a mismatch on the Receipt/Deposit mismatch log.
- Ensured that the appointment log or calendar is maintained.
- Ensured that the calendar or online appointment system is checked, to verify any appointment times.
- Ensured that paid CEU client is contacted and assisted if course is not taken within 24 hours.
- Made sure that all employees arrived for their scheduled deliveries on time.
- Managed personnel, accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, inventory stock, sales, receiving, and accounts.
- Arranged distribution of material and labor to job sites. Monitored all correspondence, contracts, and follow up with a customer.
- Managed payroll, bookkeeping, accounting, accounts payable, and accounts.
Sr. General Office Manager Resume
Headline : As General Office Manager will help build a team of capable and competent employees that can enhance and optimize operational performance of their center.
Skills : Call Center, Customer Service, Customer Service, General Office, Clerical, Sales.
- Managed financial transactions and record keeping with strict attention to detail.
- Verified and posted transactions to general ledger.
- Reconciled and balanced accounts.
- Compiled statistical reports for management.
- Generated monthly statements and invoices for customers.
- Ensured accurate and timely processing of accounting data.
- Performed accounts receivable functions, balancing cash and posting sales invoices.
- Worked with accounts payable department to post invoices.
- Accurately entered transactions into proprietary company accounting system.
Bachelor Of Business
Jr. General Office Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated hard worker with 10 years of experience combining Executive personal assistant to CEO, office management, customer service, retail sales, residential and commercial construction, and computer skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Oversaw activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Managed staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Performed sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Transmitted information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Received payment and record receipts for services.
- Scheduled appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Performed administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
General Office Manager III Resume
Summary : General Office Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Accounting, Graphic Design, Illustrator & InDesign, Accounting Software, Quickbooks & Netsuite.
- Responsible for all aspects of the company's purchasing and warehousing Including Contract negations and bid evaluations to minimize cost and maximize quality.
- Improved and maintain vendor relationships.
- Confirmed that services and purchases meet company expectations.
- Worked with the accounting department to approve invoices for payment.
- Maintained proper stock levels to support sales staff.
- Reconciled purchasing discrepancies.
- Applied directly to a group of 65 warehouse and office employees.
General Office Manager II Resume
Objective : Creative and resourceful community service professional talented at quickly mastering new skills and processing new information. Diplomatic and gracious with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
Skills : Windows OS, MAC OS, Word Processing, Customer Service, Spreadsheet Apps, MS Office.
- Addressed questions and concerns from the general public. Gathered and analyzed data on community needs and interests.
- Estimated and justified financial, staffing, facilities and equipment costs based on project needs and available resources.
- Recruited, trained and supervised 8-12 new staff members each year.
- Maintained up-to-date and accurate program files and records.
- Reviewed staff work and gave comprehensive and constructive feedback.
- Collaborated with community leaders, organizations and public agencies to promote the organization's community service programs.
- Identified maintenance and safety issues at program facilities and coordinated repairs.
- Responded to questions regarding city laws, ordinances and regulations.
Associate General Office Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in the General Office Manager field where can use accounting, collection and customer service skills. Ideal position would allow for advancement based on job performance.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Knowledge, Management, Medical Billing And Processing Of Claim, Money Handling.
- Responsible for all accounting transactions, including accounts payable, matching purchase orders against invoices.
- Reviewed terms and due dates.
- Directed contact with clients.
- Responsible for billing, invoicing, and cash receipts applying.
- Handled telephone inquiries.
- Organized and make sure all calendar due dates and appointments are kept on schedule.
- Responsible for all collections calls.
- Translated legal documents from English into Spanish.
Asst. General Office Manager Resume
Headline : To find a challenging General Office Manager position that will enable to utilize the training and experience that have gained in the field of health care services.
Skills : Communication written and verbal, research, Proficient.
- Examined diagnosis codes for accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness according to services rendered.
- Scheduled patient appointments.
- Completed registration quickly and cordially for all new patients.
- Appropriately and correctly identified errors and re-filed denied/rejected claims.
- Confirmed patient information, collected copays and verified insurance.
- Completed appeals and filed and submitted claims.
- Posted charges, payments, and adjustments.
- Carefully prepared reviewed and submitted patient statements.
General Office Manager I Resume
Objective : Seeking the position of General Office Manager utilize 3+years of call center experience which will increase passion to provide excellent customer experiences.
Skills : Foreign Currency Analysis, Software Conversions, Software Upgrades, Customer Service.
- Coordinated with the Accounting, HR, in all the activities of the office manager of the organization.
- Assisted with the training and development department for effective training of the employee.
- Motivated the employees to consistently meet company standards.
- Required to cross and upsell products and services.
- Handled several tasks related to inventory, payroll, and job scheduling.
- Established skills in detecting critical customer service deficiencies and developing preventive strategies and solutions for high-end customer and vendor support.
- Received inbound phone calls from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
General Office Manager/Consultant Resume
Objective : General Office Manager has ownership and is responsible for achieving results for Sales, Services, Operations Profit, and Customer/Community relationships and drives the overall customer experience and sales service.
Skills : Budget Management, Bookkeeping, Billing, Bilingual - Greek.
- Organized contract bids, maintained communications with customers throughout the service period, including site visits and revising purchase orders.
- Maintained accounts payable and receivables Typed and edited office correspondence Handled reception desk and office schedule.
- Responsible for managing staff and office operations for two general dentists Responsible for both the hiring and terminations.
- Oversaw departments of customer service, sales, distribution, production, human resources and general marketing for a clothing manufacturer.
- Managed company budget in directing accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Promoted company with innovative marketing techniques and special events.
- Revised and implemented Policy and Procedure Employee Manual for company.
General Office Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain General Office Manager an opportunity within a company that will enable to contribute to the growth and success of the company, while offering opportunity for professional security.
Skills : Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Microsoft Office.
- Created, implemented and managed employee communications programs.
- Served as company Liaison for corporate communications.
- Organized and managed fulltime employee benefit programs and payroll.
- Served as the Liaison to Corporate Counsel in the preparation and the management of litigation.
- Designed and implemented a customer satisfaction programs reducing unattended complaints by 50%.
- Implemented and managed company safety programs resulting in a better information database for managing general liability and worker's compensation claims.
- Provided quality customer service while training staff to maintain a professional work environment.