Health and Safety Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging and rewarding management position within a company where skills can contribute to its growth and profitability.
Skills : Technical Skills: Licensed Boiler Operator, ASHI Trainer For AED, CPR.
- Plan, implement and evaluate the safety goals and objectives for the entire facility.
- Responsible for providing health services to plant personnel.
- Conduct leadership and team building activities for direct reports.
- Responsible for implementing the company's safety program at the job site level
- Responsible for all aspects of safety on the job site.
- Perform job site incident and accident investigations.
- Responsible for Plant Health and Safety, Emergency Response Teams, Plant Security, Workers Compensation, and Behavioral Based Auditing.
- Responsible for annual/monthly raining of Employees and Contractors.
Associates In Industrial Technology
Sr. Health and Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Worked in the EHS field in various different industries with degrees in Safety and Business. Goal is to influence employee's performance through servant leadership.
Skills : Leadership Training, safety manager.
- Supports implementation of the overall strategy for Health & Safety Programs to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provides supervision to Health & Safety professionals within a specified geographic area to promote consistent and standardized H & S program implementation.
- Advises leadership regarding the Health & Safety aspects of O&M/Capital projects, tasks, and operations.
- Implements programs, policies and procedures applicable to company and contractor personnel.
- Supports the development of procedures, training and presentations related to programs, regulatory changes and internal needs to provide consistent communications to applicable stakeholders.
- Interfaces with internal/external stakeholders (customers) to maintain effective working relationships.
- Develops, delivers & coordinates Health & Safety training of employees on policies, procedures, and regulations.
BS In Business Administration
Jr. Health and Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Over 32 years of diverse Environmental, Safety and Health experience with thorough understanding and administration of Health and Safety practices and policies. Responsible for managing, coordinating and directing numerous Health and Safety programs for construction and renovation.
Skills : Management, Safety, PowerPoint, Forklift Operator, Manufacturing, SAP.
- Identify opportunities to remove hazards from the workplace and develop/implement/execute programs & processes to mitigate such workplace hazards.
- Ensures Health & Safety projects are completed in accordance with established schedules and budgets.
- Provide assistance in developing and maintaining ISO and OHSAS certifiable programs at global manufacturing operations.
- Manage the Whirlpool Global EHS audit program, including the development of audit protocols, development participation in Regional audits and implementation of corrective actions.
- Participate in Whirlpool Serious Incident investigations, including fatality investigations, and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Focus emphasis on Serious Incident related to Machine Guarding and Lockout/Tagout.
- Manage Safety Kiosks, Phase in of new Contractor Safety Standards- roll out to Management/plant, Conducts.
Master Of Science
Asst. Health and Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) management role with an organization committed to preventing losses, minimizing risks, and reducing costs through the administration of effective and practical EH&S management and risk reduction processes.
Skills : Knowledgeable in all computer applications, Health and Safety.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary to ensure compliance.
- Examine permits, licenses, applications, and records to ensure compliance with licensing requirements making sure all suspense dates are met.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain hygiene testing was accomplished and negative results corrected and records maintained.
- Conduct Job Safety Analysis and Personal Protective Equipment Analysis to identify hazards for elimination, selecting the proper safety equipment to protect employees and to train employees on associated hazards of the job.
- Investigate all incidents no matter how small to ensure lasting corrective actions are applied to prevent injury and property damage.
- Manage the security team to sustain property loss and workplace violence to zero.
- Maintain Safety Data Sheet database for easy access for employees and customers.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Health and Safety Manager Resume
Headline : To secure a manufacturing professional position with a corporation that amalgamates a commitment to distinction, excellence, and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Safety, PowerPoint.
- Developed and conducted all aspects of safety training from New Employee Orientation to annual OSHA and facility required courses.
- Assisted, planned and implemented safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Advised plant manager on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions.
- Planned and implemented training for employees in worksite safety practices.
- Performed safety surveys and inspections, prepared written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Conducted post-accident investigation and prepares report identifying possible accident causes and hazards for use by company personnel and senior management.
- Responsible for creating a Health and Safety Department in a multi-disciplined semi-Government business in a workforce of many nationalities.
- Recruited and trained a team of health and safety specialists ensuring the capability of communicating in many languages used.
Health and Safety Manager III Resume
Objective : Organized, detail oriented, develops positive rapport with all levels of staff and patients. Driven to complete any task that comes way and determined to go above and beyond expectations. Always punctual and presentable with a positive attitude.
Skills : Safety Management Systems, Incident Investigation, Industrial Hygiene.
- Ensured that other employees followed GMPs and GCPs.
- Assisted the laboratory director to ensure CAP and CLIA accreditation.
- Acted as a liaison between the FDA and PPD in matters during FDA audits..
- Develop programs to reduce work-related illnesses and injuries and improve operations productivity.
- Provide necessary H/S training to management and line organization for 1,500 employee facility.
- Responsible for all aspects of the health and safety department in the Austin branch of PPD.
- Reviewed federal and state regulations, authored health and safety policies and procedures (SOPs), and provided technical advice for all health and safety issues.
Master Of Arts
Health and Safety Manager II Resume
Summary : Seeking a leadership position where can employ a combination of technical expertise, longstanding experience, coupled with superb managerial and people engagement skills. Ability to access organizational needs and implement administrative procedures. Ability to communicate effectively with people, management and staff.
Skills : Safety Management Systems, Injury Management, Risk Management, Risk Assessment.
- Delivered strategic leadership for all aspects of safety and health for producer of frac sand and proppant for oil and gas industry.
- Developed programs related to leadership commitment, risk and change management, occupational health, emergency response.
- Drove compliance with State, OSHA, MSHA, FRA, and EPA regulations while reducing costs.
- Managed critical risks that can lead to fatal/serious accidents.
- Managed company injury management and return to work program, including worker's compensation.
- Generated major improvements to safety and compliance by building and launching the first-ever companywide Safety and Health Management System from the ground up.
- Reduced injury frequency rate (TRIFR) from 5.7 to 2.2 within one year and continued reductions to current zero year-to-date by establishing reporting and investigation standards, and implementing risk management concepts that led to the elimination of hazards.
Bachelor Of Science
Health and Safety Manager I Resume
Summary : Challenging and rewarding management position in a growth-oriented organization offering diverse job responsibilities in the Health and Safety field that will utilize both technical and managerial abilities.
Skills : Safety manager, Leadership.
- Responsible for implementing a Safety Culture Transformation for glass manufacturing utilizing assessment tools to measure safety performance.
- Implemented division health and safety and PSM management systems.
- Developed written policies, training programs, and plant audits as part of the corporate audit team.
- Implemented a safety culture transformation program to reduce lost-time injuries in a multicultural environment.
- Developed health and safety policies as well as Process Safety (PSM) policies for float plant chemical operations.
- Currently provided support to regional sites to bring safety scores to a higher level applying Six Sigma elements as a certified green belt.
- Created a health and safety library Sharepoint for the manufacturing plant to benefit from.
Bachelor In Science
Health and Safety Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : To ensure the growth of an organization through the effective application of experience within position-related tasks and through education.
Skills : Computer-literate, performer with extensive software.
- Assisted Regional Health & Safety Manager with the implementation and maintenance of the regional safety management systems and overall company programs.
- Worked with onsite managers, site employees, subcontractors, vendors, and other individual health and safety professionals to resolve day to day safety issues Reduced risk and control hazards by performing site audits to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Coordinated the collection of data to ensure reporting requirements were met.
- Supported the implementation and maintenance of safety management systems and internal controls.
- Coached and trained employees and managers in Safe Working Practices.
- Facilitated and coordinated technical training for employees and managers on site.
- Supported business continuity planning and site emergency preparedness.
Health and Safety Manager Resume
Objective : An experienced Health and Safety Professional with excellent communication skills to act as an agent of change, motivating and encouraging team involvement and ownership of safety programs to improve performance and cut costs.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Manager.
- Assessed, developed and implemented the corporate health and safety compliance programs like the company's first full-time Safety and Health manager.
- Guided, wrote, revised and developed various site health and safety management programs, procedures, and conducted training for safety programs.
- Provided regulatory guidance for health and safety issues and projects such as Midstream, Survey, Highway, Geotechnical, Environmental, and Bridge Inspection groups.
- Conducted field audits and communicated findings, used as a training tool.
- Communicated the health and safety goals, objectives, performance expectations throughout the organization.
- Maintained safety information for ISNetWorld, PEC and PIC accounts.
- Acted as the interface between the clients for all safety programs and associated training.