HSE Supervisor II Resume
Headline : EHS Professional with a Certification in Occupational Safety and Health and experience and demonstrated success in Industrial Environmental.
Skills : Safety And Health, ISO Quality, Refinery Process Operations.
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations involving Health Safety and Environmental.
- Supervised all safety operations of loading and unloading Barges, Trucks and Railcars with crude and asphalt.
- Vet and monitored all contractors that enter the facility ensuring they abide by Gravity's Safe Operating Policies.
- Reviewed and corrected if needed all permitting by operations on all work performed onsite.
- Created or revised safety policies and procedures as needed training all employees upon completion.
- Ensured all compliance-driven sampling has been performed for Wastewater and Stormwater permits and perform visible emissions.
- Conducted all monthly SPCC tank and containment inspections and weekly RCRA inspections ensuring compliance.
HSE Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Success in ISO Quality Systems, and Facility Management and Refinery Process Operations.
Skills : Safety and Health, ISO Quality, Process Operations.
- Served as a resource for line management to develop and administer a proactive prevention program for accidents and illnesses.
- Provided technical assistance to office and field operations to ensure compliance with applicable international, federal, state, and company environmental.
- Conducted compliance evaluations of equipment, structures, and work in progress to ensure that regulatory environmental.
- Recommended facilities and technological specifications to carry out programs that fulfill the organization's overall objectives.
- Prepared and reviewed technical reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Established and maintained licenses and permits as required.
- Worked under limited supervision to apply accepted policies, practices, and standards to promote the environmental safety and health program.
- Assisted in managing workman's compensation and performing accident investigations.
HSE Supervisor/Executive Resume
Headline : Working experience in various positions within the construction industry including experience as a safety manager. A proven track record of completing difficult projects on schedule and on tight budgets.
Skills : Instructor for Behavior Based Safety, Certified instructor.
- Assisted in training initiatives and identify employees where additional training is required.
- Supervision of vessel loading/unloading operations, all activities at Misurata Offshore supply base Conducting Daily, Pre-job & weekly Safety meeting.
- Ensured all communication tools are used and understood by Contractor employees.
- Translated between Supervisors, Managers, and Employees where HSEQ guidance is required to ensure accurate communications.
- Attended JSA reviews and ensure that person understands the contents of the JSA and that all hazards are communicated.
- Actively participated in daily and weekly HSEQ meetings.
- Participated in facility inspections, audits, and develop checklists to ensure high standards are maintained.
Jr. HSE Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a technical position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, quality of work, behavior based safety, and experience long term career growth.
Skills : Customer Relations, Team Management, Training.
- Supervised a team of safety coordinators for both Coil Tubing and Hydraulic Fracturing operations.
- Led the investigation of accidents and injuries and cooperates in the preparation of material and evidence for an organization.
- Advised company personnel on proper planning of job activities and equipment used to ensure safe work environment.
- Implemented, evaluation of EHS procedures, and controls to maintain effective Job Safety Analysis, safe operating procedures.
- Heavily involved in projects and visiting the field locations, getting in front of the actual people who will be adopting the change.
- Monitored HSE performance through HSE Management System metrics, audits, and program reviews.
- Conducted routine audits and inspections for environmental, OSHA, DOT compliance.
Bachelor Of Science
HSE supervisor/Analyst Resume
Headline : Motivated professional well trained in several technical positions. Establishing safety policies and procedures for manufacturing and construction work sites to insure worker safety.
Skills : Forklift certification, Management.
- Prepared HSE training related to workers according to the project activities (working at heights, confined spaces, lifting operations, excavations, Defensive Driving ).
- Responsible for the technical inspection of new equipment for the company and subcontractors.
- Responsible for the control of accommodation and catering services.
- Coordinated work permits (on-site and off-site).
- Consisted oversee all scaffolding assembly work, various electrical equipment.
- Ensured the implementation of HSE procedures within the company at preparation PTW, handling, lifting, working at heights, welding.
- Participated in reviews and audits of facility HSE programs.
HSE Supervisor/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in which can utilize abilities and a chance where knowledge, experience & skills acquired over the years can help the company achieve its goals.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Conducted daily toolbox meetings for everyone on site.
- Managed and controlled crude oil spill on site. Prepared and reported daily HSE operational activity.
- Carried out inspection checks on heavy-duty trucks and cranes.
- Established safety standards based on risk assessment, identify, assess.
- Evaluated and ensured a safe and healthy workplace as well as enforcing all safety standards.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of all HSE department functions, including the implementation of policies, procedures.
- Conducted training and audits while assisting in the planning, organizing, interpreting, coordinating, and executing group or project assignments.
HSE Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Responsible for supervising and coordinating day-to-day operation activities of Operators and Technicians.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Conducted safety assessments of all areas at the shore base to determine the quality and effectiveness of the safety management systems.
- Advised shore base supervisors and personnel on safety, health, and environmental-related issues.
- Facilitated daily toolbox meetings prior to the startup of every shift and ensuring that a Job Safety Analysis' ("JSA") is conducted prior to the start of every task.
- Supervised incident investigations and preparation of reports.
- Supervised daily inspection of all shore base equipment (cranes, forklifts, etc.) prior to startup.
- Supervised the maintenance program for all shore base equipment (cranes, forklifts, etc.) to ensure all equipment is in safe working order.
- Managed the maintenance program for all rigging equipment (slings, shackles, come-a-longs, etc.), to include inspection and certification.
Associate HSE Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position which will allow to utilize skills and acquire new abilities for our mutual benefit.
Skills : Management, Organized.
- Assigned to Corporate Services with the goal of providing customer service to all employees as well as outside customers.
- Conducted safety inspections on well sites of fracturing and cementing jobs, as well as conducting facility inspections and audits.
- Ensured that all regulatory compliance is being followed and keeping management abreast of any issues of concern.
- Assigned as the District Radiation Safety Officer to audit and maintain all records of inventory of gauges and radiation sources.
- Performed hazard identification and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Assigned to investigate incidents, compile facts and provide reports to management.
- Reviewed all incidents and provide leadership to the board.
Asst. HSE Supervisor Resume
Headline : Accomplished HSE professional with over experience in various aspects of project management; industries include manufacturing, construction, facilities services, and pulp and paper.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
- Evaluated continually changing project worksite for Health Safety Environmental hazards and identify means to eliminate or reduce these hazards.
- Implemented policies and procedures to minimize accidents and reduce lost time.
- Oversaw Health Safety Environmental Training. Oversee all projects to ensure that all activities are field compliant.
- Conducted Accident, Incident Investigation / Reporting, and conduct Root Cause Analysis.
- Conducted Environmental Baseline Surveys/ Site Assessments and reports.
- Conducted ongoing safety meetings, site investigations, and audits on a daily basis.
- Ensured that all federal, state and company/client safety standards are maintained.
HSE Supervisor Resume
Headline : Project HSE Manager (CSP) with field experience in heavy industrial construction and oil, gas, and chemicals.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Facilitated monthly facility safety meetings.
- Conducted monthly facility/well site inspections to ensure general safety and compliance with regulatory authorities and company policies.
- Conducted accident/incident investigations and related reporting.
- Advised area managers on safety, health, and environmental issues as needed.
- Maintained tracking and reporting requirements for facility BBS and training status for multiple divisions within the facility.
- Supervised numerous H2S well site operations.
- Responsible for on-site safety jobs and daily safety audits.