Human Resources Generalist II Resume
Summary : A self-motivated Human Resources Generalist II with over eleven years of comprehensive human resources experience in diverse industries. Strong interpersonal and communication skills together with the ability to discharge multiple responsibilities efficiently results in the achievement of company-wide human resource goals. A seasoned human resources business partner in corporate human resources setting as both a leader and individual contributor. Specialization areas, include employee relations, retention, employee engagement, etc
Skills : Staff Development, Conflict Resolution, Contingent Labor, Compliance, FMLA/ADA/EEO, HR Program/Project Management, Orientation And On-Boarding
- Managed company's transitional payroll processing with very short notice.
- Cut employee orientation time by a third through the development of tools that streamlined and organized human resources paperwork.
- Additionally, led an overhaul of the human resources filing system that improved record organization and restored full legal compliance.
- Processed new-hires, benefits, leave, termination, and payroll paperwork, ensuring 100% compliance with various laws and regulatory mandates and served as primary contact person answering management/staff questions on same.
- Co-authored sections of the company's employee handbook outlining payroll, meals, breaks, vacation benefits, company regulations, and performance expectations.
- Proactively recruited candidates through direct recruitment, work and travel programs, and other creative methods.
- Performed screening, interviewing, applicant assessment and presenting of candidates to hiring managers to finalize the recruitment process and assisted in hiring decision.
- Identified new, cost-effective resources of recruitment and tracked and reviewed the effectiveness of advertisement sources.
- Independently gathered facts, prepared responses, and determined appropriate company communication and as a result, gained a respectable position amongst all employees.
BA in Psychology
Junior Human Resources Generalist Resume
Objective : Junior Human Resources Generalist, adept in multitasking, employee relations, research, compliance, interfacing with management to act as a liaison between management and staff, and proven record for process improvements and redesign. Point of contact for human resources department. Possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and self-motivational skills. To obtain a challenging Human Resources position that will enhance my current skills and abilities in recruitment and placement, broaden my classification skills and offer the opportunity for growth in a human resources background and a professional office environment.
Skills : Relationship Building, Conflict Management, Microsoft Office, HRIS, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Training, Reporting
- Processed address changes and tax exemption changes for employees, processing personnel/payroll actions in national finance system and epic, processing combined federal campaign forms for employees.
- Maintained employee official personnel folders in established filing system accordance quality control OPF information in accordance with OPM guidelines.
- Reviewed all documents for accuracy as well as advising and providing assistance to employees in completing forms.
- Assisted with filing, xeroxing, faxing and typing revised changes to position descriptions.
- Provided the full scope of hiring which requires the knowledge and skill in applying a comprehensive body of human resources rules, procedures and technical methods concerning recruitment.
- Provided staffing program support duties which include assisting hr specialists with administrative tasks such as making job offers, preparing offer letters, scheduling appointments for suitability checks, etc.
- Interpreted and apply pay rules and regulations to resolve pay-setting errors or discrepancies.
- Analyzed pay and leave laws to assist in developing guidance and other informational materials for managers and employees.
- Reviewed all associated documents to ensure that all human resources policies and guidelines adhere.
MBA in Business Administration
HR Generalist / Admin Assistant Resume
Objective : Human Resources Generalist / Admin Assistant with More than 2 plus years of Human Resources experience with development, implementation, and administration of human resources policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment laws. Ability and knowledge in Human Resources Functions, departmental development, HRIS (applicant tracking system and HR portal), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, compliance, and employment. Stellar business and program management acumen involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and coordination, leadership techniques, and methods to improve efficiency.
Skills : Payroll/Time & Attendance, Employee Benefits, Bookkeeping, Human Resources, Accounting, Implementation, Customer Service
- Scheduled interviews, checked references, processed background checks, coordinated drug screenings, and physicals.
- Prepared a variety of regular and special reports.
- Maintained personnel files and records. Scanned documents into Filehold.
- Coded human resources-related accounts payable items for payment.
- Assisted with the performance review process in relation to tracking and logging information.
- Participated in job fairs. Assisted with assigned research and special projects.
- Processed and reviewed employment application to evaluate the qualifications or eligibility of the applicant.
- Prepared a listing of vacancies and notifies eligible workers of position availability.
- Maintained and updated employee records to document personnel actions and changes in employee status.
BS in Management Of Human Resources
HR Generalist Resume
Objective : Dedicated Human Resources Generalist with over 4 plus years of experience managing a full spectrum of human resources programs, services, and functions. Known for building positive relationships with external and internal contacts at diverse organizational levels. Updates and maintains employee data in HRIS employee database, as well as a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and hard copy records and files. To obtain a position where my Human Resource and administrative skills can be utilized.
Skills : Employee Relations, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, Workers Compensation, ADP HRIS
- Provided exceptional customer service with regard to day-to-day HR issues.
- Reviewed and processed transactions concern salary increases, new hires, transfers and terminations.
- Responsible for candidate screening, reviewed and processed transactions concern salary increases, new hires, transfers, and terminations.
- Conducted new hire orientation which includes, medical bluecross/blueshield, united health care, dental, and vision.
- Ensured the proper onboarding process for new hires, and other payroll and benefits related paperwork.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships between directors, managers and co-workers.
- Handled complex employee relations issues from inception through resolution.
- Provided coaching solution-oriented advice that maximizes performance and mutual win-win understandings.
Senior Human Resources Generalist Resume
Summary : Senior Human Resources Generalist with 11 years of progressive general human resources experience, including administrative support, program management, supervision, and payroll assistance. Highly effective in verbal and written communication and streamlining daily office operations. Maintains and updates a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and/or hard copy records and/or files primarily in recruiting systems. Conducts onboarding new employee orientation. Coordinates background checks, reference checks and records verification on applicants, arranges drug screens, prepares job offer letters and coordinates relocation.
Skills : Employee Relations Staff Recruitment, Development, And Retention Performance Management Benefits And Leave Administration HRIS Systems Including Ultipro, Ceridian, WorkDay, And ADP
- Established and maintained effective, confidential working relationships with corporate, field, and company stores division employees.
- Performed full cycle recruitment, onboarding, employee maintenance, and offboarding of corporate employees.
- Provided consultation to supervisory and franchisees on the performance management process including coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary action for staff.
- Worked with leadership and company stores management to create, revise and maintain current and accurate job descriptions.
- Provided consultation in employee or labor relations issues that included conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations of complex employee relations issues or complaints.
- Provided guidance to franchisees, management, and employees on the interpretation and application of company policies, practices, and processes, adhering to employee handbooks.
- Facilitated the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to assist management to align the workforce with the strategic goals.
- Maintained knowledge of benefits, leave administration and recruiting to effectively serve as a liaison to corporate and company stores employees as needed.
- Conducted monthly presentation to new franchise owners for basic hr laws, recruitment, interviewing, onboarding, and employee relations.
Bachelor Of Science
Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter Resume
Headline : Dedicated and successful Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter with expertise in supporting senior level executives. Professional with over 4 plus years' experience in serving clients within medical components/manufacturing, staffing agency, government contracting, and medical office settings. Experience in human resources generalist, human resources assistant, recruiting, customer service support, daily operational and administrative functions. Flexible and adaptable performer, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, detail oriented and thrives in a face paced environment.
Skills : HR Management Training, Microsoft Word/Excel, Internet, PowerPoint, AS400, ADP, Kronos, Email
- Administered various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel, developments and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, prepared and maintained employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participated in developing department goals, objectives, and systems, administered the compensation program, monitored the performance evaluation program, and revised as necessary.
- Processed biweekly payroll for over 300 employees in California and Nevada nonexempt and exempt employees through ADP total source.
- Maintained human resources information system records and compiled reports from the database.
- Recruited and interviewed candidates, provided management with hiring recommendations.
- Supported the recruiting process by creating job descriptions, posted jobs, filtered resumes, screened candidates, set up interviews, conducted background checked & references, negotiated salary offers, and prepared offer letters.
- Coordinated distribution/communication of projects including but not limited to employee policy, handbook, 401(k), open enrollment.
- Worked with safety specialist from ADP to implement all safety training to make sure we are in compliance.
Certificate in Business Administration
Human Resources Generalist III Resume
Summary : Dynamic Human Resources Generalist III with effective human resources management and goal setting abilities combined with superior leadership, team building, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively at all levels, manage competing priorities, and adapt readily to new challenges. To acquire a career with a reputable company where my creativity and business conscience attitude can further stabilize company production in the Human Resources department, moreover, dramatically burgeon the existing state and in return challenge my own business expertise.
Skills : PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes Database/WEB, Recruiting Collaboration Portal, ResumeWare, Monster, Adobe Reader, Guardian I-9 Database
- Primarily responsible for handling recruiting and benefit administration for a business unit that at times, has numbered over 1,000 employees.
- Knowledgeable in utilizing PeopleSoft, Resumeware and Lotus Notes databases in the execution of job duties.
- Secondary responsibilities included other human generalist duties such as workers' compensation, leaves of absences, compensation and employee relation issues.
- Generated the offer letters/pans, data entry process into both the Resumeware and Peoplesoft providing recruiting queries/reports.
- Processed background checks by entering the background information in the LexisNexis database.
- Followed up with new hires on their background check if there are any discrepancies.
- Acted as HIPAA officer for the division, responsible for interfacing with employees on benefits issues.
- Responsible for conducting benefit orientations; coordinating the open enrollment briefings (benefits) on the government sites and offices, and communicating benefits changes.
- Performed a variety of professional level tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
Human Resources Generalist III Resume
Headline : Human Resources Generalist with 5 plus years of experience working in all aspects of Human Resources. Looking to gain employment immediately. Seeking an opportunity that will allow me to showcase my core competencies and specialties, and allow for continuous growth and development professionals as well. To join an organization where I can maximize my skills and experience in HR to contribute to the success of the organization, and whose values for HR are aligned with those of my own.
Skills : Leadership Development, Interviewing, Recruiting, FMLA, Salary Negotiation, ADP, Peoplesoft, Kronos, Employee Engagement, Unemployment Response
- Serving as the first point of contact on HR related questions and partners with the corporate subject matter experts on the implementation of company-wide employee strategies.
- Partnering with the talent acquisition team and management to staff and recruit top talent to, include attending career fairs, interviewing, selection and onboarding of new hires.
- Planning and conducting new employee orientation and creating onboarding programs to foster employee engagement.
- Overseeing worker's compensation to include reporting of claims, follow up with doctors/claims adjusters work status of employees.
- Managing employee relations situations at assigned locations, conducting investigations as needed, providing recommendations and findings to parties involved.
- Helping to monitor payroll and overtime through collecting, analyzing and reporting data via Kronos.
- Working with all managers/supervisors to ensure that all employees receive a mid-year and annual performance review, assisting management in assessing talent via 9 box rating system.
- Promoting rewards and recognition programs and other activities to engage and promote positive employee morale.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior Human Resources Generalist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Senior Human Resources Generalist with over 17 years of broad-based experience, a sincere passion for employee engagement, and demonstrated ability to build organizational capability by collaborating with management and other HR Consultants on executing HR strategy. Highly passionate, persuasive and articulate. Able to achieve results. To maintain and enhance human resources productively in an organization, in which my accumulated knowledge and exceptional organizing skills in Human Resources can be utilized.
Skills : Employee Relations, Employment Law, Affirmative Action Programs, Benefits, Microsoft Office, E-Verify Applications, Onboarding, Sharepoint, Human Resources
- Assisted with all aspects of recruiting for professional staff positions, including posting positions, maintaining applicant tracking software, initial telephone screens of applicants and scheduling interviews;
- Assisted with HR tasks, including auditing overtime slips, responding to employment verifications, monitoring 401(k) requests and processing 1095C forms.
- Coordinated or assist with special projects and events such as staff retirements, holiday parties, Staff Appreciation Day and the annual Anniversary event.
- Assisted with the administration of the firm-wide benefit programs, coordinated employment termination process.
- Monitored Professional Staff Handbooks and other employment documents for all offices and suggested updates/revisions as appropriate;
- Maintained and audited vendor eligibility files and process benefit vendor invoices.
- Participated in the planning and execution of associate events planned by the Human Resources Department.
- Developed associate communications network within the hotel, via bulletin boards, department communication boards, posters, and flyers.
- Acted as a liaison to management for all associates.
Human Resources Generalist Resume
Objective : Passionate, results-oriented Human Resources Generalist with experience in planning and directing areas of Human Resources that includes: employment law, employee relations, onboarding, performance management, policy & procedures, recruitment, affirmative action, HRIS, safety, and training. A Strategic HR partner executing HR best practices to align the objectives of the organization while maximizing employee potential by fostering a positive work environment that promotes employee morale by developing interpersonal relationships within all levels of the organization utilizing attentiveness, trust, and respect.
Skills : Microsoft, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Onboarding, Coaching, Relationship Building, Conflict Management, HRIS
- Managing the recruitment and selection process for the front line and back office positions.
- Conducting new employee orientations and serving as a consultant to management for the onboarding process.
- Providing leadership development through coaching, training, and presentations (hard and soft skills).
- Coordinating and conducting employee development training (hard and soft skills).
- Partnering with call center management to increase employee engagement and employee retention.
- Assessing training needs and developing the appropriate training to meet those needs.
- Working with managers and employees to address all types of employee relation issues, considering all interests.
- Developing and conducting organization development interventions for employee relation matters.
- Managing employee training database to ensure employees are in compliance with appropriate training.
B.A. in Human Resources Management