Human Service Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking position in healthcare field where can utilize and develop skills as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Skills : CCTV Console Operator, Body/pat searches, Urine specimen collection, I.H.P writing.
- Contributes as a member of the team in determination of short range and long range residents' goals, and participates and involves the resident in goal planning sessions.
- Helps residents establish goals for social activities, family interventions, and peer relationships.
- Assists in establishing resident recreation, social, and occupational programs and ensures that nonprofessional assistants and others are following resident's treatment plan.
- Works closely with families and provides feeling of concern, trust, and confidence to residents and families.
- Interprets hospital rules and regulations to coworkers, residents, members of patients' families, and visitors.
- Carries out proper methods of administering care while interacting with resident to include such things as observing and/or reporting changes in appearance, behavior, and condition.
- Carries out appropriate elements to the prescribed programs independently.
- Participates in structured group meetings of a therapeutic or problem solving nature including community meetings and task oriented group meetings to encourage client independence.
Sr. Human Service Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a Human Service Assistant position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Inventory management, Managerial experience, Communication, Patient care.
- Adheres to the Lee County DSN Board policies /procedure.
- Attends monthly schedule staff meetings, in-service trainings, and other meeting as assigned.
- Follows proper procedures for timekeeping.
- Reports all problems with security/vandalism/theft.
- Ensures all residents are accounted for at all times; respect and protect the legal and personal rights of all residents.
- Helps safeguards the confidentiality of residents' records and personal information.
- Carries out instructions issued by nursing/supervisory staff.
- Completes all necessary forms and written reports when appropriate (i.e., incident reports, activity logs, family contact and vehicle logs).
- Assists residents in all areas of self help skills as appropriate and provide training as needed.
Jr. Human Service Assistant Resume
Objective : Human Service Assistant position assists case managers in the delivery of long-term care and financial benefits to older people and people with disabilities. This position assists in the processing of redeterminations, reviewing financial eligibilities, assisting in the management and coordination of Homecare Workers and may be utilized to make home visits in order to assure the appropriate continuity and effectiveness of developed care plans and service authorizations initiated by case managers.
Skills : Great Customer Service, Microsoft Office Programs / Vista XP Systems, Office Assistant/ Support Staff, Assisting Patients With Daily Needs.
- Performed general trade duties to include: personal care, teaching life skills, collecting and recording training information for supervisors, and licensing review.
- Assisted mentally disabled adults with the transition into a community home by teaching life skills.
- Supported work with allied health professionals in connection with care and treatment given to clients in the facility.
- Maintained client records to include daily objectives established by the treatment team.
- Effectively communicated and taught communication to this population efficiently, to include learning basic sign language.
- Assisted physicians and other professional/non-professional personnel in a rehabilitation treatment program of consumers.
- Coordinated consumer budgets to provide them with personal care items, entertainment and savings.
- Maintained polite and professional repo with parents and/or next of kin to provide the best care for their loved one.
- Provided active treatment for one or more persons in areas that are designed to increase functional independence.
Human Service Assistant I Resume
Objective : Patient support, creative recreational activities, efficient yet flexible food services and thorough discharge assistance/training at Ancora Psychiatric Hospital. Extensive expertise in case management, food services planning, case initiations/discharges, handling of difficult forensic patients, medical/violence.emergencies, Doctor/Hospital coordination and patient issue resolution.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Cashier, Call Center.
- Promoted to deliver support to 100's of patients and assist them with activities of daily living.
- Capably managed patients according to their level of functioning, including forensic patients who have legal charges against them.
- Escorted patients to appointments, to and from the cafeteria/dining rooms and to recreational activities and trips.
- Met challenge consistently in demanding environment of guaranteeing that care processes run smoothly, new patients are quickly accommodated and closely monitored, charts are documented and crisis situations are avoided.
- Juggled numerous daily concerns (staff absences, patient priorities, coordination with doctors, special needs/problems and personal attention) while ensuring coverage for all patients.
- Regularly create/conduct new activities and card games for patients as well as accompanying them on outings.
- Proactively spend individual time with patients, especially those who are restricted to the ward.
- Listened, supported and advise/encouraged them, providing comfort and caring.
- Entrusted with handling most difficult/violent patients; stay calm, alert and skillfully contain potentially dangerous situations.
Human Service Assistant II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Human Service Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Housekeeping/ Laundry, Dietary Aide, Activities Assistant, Receptionist, General Clerk.
- Assists individuals with preparation of daytime activities.
- Assists/ teaches individuals food preparation and cleanup as needed.
- Meets with individuals on and individual basis to discuss concerns and problems.
- Handles emergency situations appropriately.
- Performs daily logs and record-keeping; exchanging information with the oncoming shift of workers.
- Teaches problem-solving skills/ resolving conflict.
- Teaches self-management skills ( in health and behavior management).
- Teaches individuals basic first aid and fire safety.
- Follows individual treatment plans consistently.
Human Service Assistant III Resume
Summary : Friendly and enthusiastic Human Service Assistant with Nine Plus years of specialization in DDD Facilities. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Directs care with the clients.
- Assists individuals in acts of daily living.
- Monitors/assists individuals in feeding, bathing and dressing.
- Completes daily logs and charts.
- Takes and records weight and temperatures on individuals as needed.
- Provides leisure/recreational activities based on individuals choices.
- Follows individuals care plans consistently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate Human Service Assistant Resume
Headline : A Human Service Assistant position with a company that which will allow for utilization of personal skills, while offering opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Redirected and counciled clients using excellent people and problem solving skills.
- Assisted clients with daily living and coping skills.
- Escorted clients to hospital, court or any area outside of their assigned unit.
- Documented behavior and on a daily basis.
- Assisted charge nurse with medication and injections.
- Performed vital signs as needed.
- Assisted charge nurse in documentation into the computer system.
Lead Human Service Assistant Resume
Summary : Human Service Assistant with 16 years of experience in health care and passing medications. Skilled in providing personal cares and medications in a timely and friendly manner. Six years as a Human Service Tech. Skilled care of adult patients with chronic and acute conditions. Effective clerical skills, looking for an opportunity to further medication knowledge and responsibilities.
Skills : Person Centerd Training, Profound Mental Retardation, Mental Health.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Delivered high-quality and compassionate treatment to developmentally disabled patients.
- Made meals, passed medications, ordered medications, took patients to doctors and work.
- Developed and maintained quality care plans and standards, including but not limited to, creating and improving medical protocols/guidelines.
- Actively participated in unit-based Quality Assurance Program.
- Performed all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
- Monitored unit budget to ensure financial objectives were met.
- Responsible for primary care, case management and medication management.
- Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
Human Service Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Aging and People with Disabilities (APD), part of the Oregon Department of Human Services, is looking for ONE dedicated and compassionate individual for the position of Human Services Assistant.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Served as Human Service Assistant who was responsible for the care, well being and training of individuals with mental retardation, residing at Twin Oaks CTH II Facility, located in Florence, South Carolina.
- Followed all within guidelines setup by Florence County Disabilities and Special Needs Board and South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs.
- Entrusted to me were to supervise and manage the care of four individuals residing at the Twin Oaks CTH II Facility.
- Supported ongoing training with individuals in activities that deals with daily living and as outlined in the Single Plan.
- Rendered a safe and sanitary environment for the individuals residing at Twin Oaks CTH II Facility.
- Ensured that each individual personal and oral hygiene was managed.
- Assisted with meal preparation.
- Maintained in-service training records to ensure training was current according to FCDSN Board's guidelines.
- Transported the individuals as needed.
Human Service Assistant Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging Human Service Assistant position that will utilize academic background as well as communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
Skills : Cpr,first Aid Certified,front Office Medical Training Certificate.
- Generates/processes vendor purchase orders and invoices; also perform mathematical computations.
- Analyzes and evaluates records, documents, reports and other data.
- Interprets/applies polices both orally and in writing.
- Compares all vendor data from various sources for conflicting data and possible over billing for services.
- Maintains a detailed log of all incoming and outgoing data.
- Conducts follow-up calls and on site visits with vendors to foster a good working relationship.
- Assists in transports and visitations with clients and their families.
- Observes and reports behaviors of clients during visitations to the appropriate parties and via PC.
- Attends court and testify when necessary on behalf of the agency.