Information Assurance Manager Resume
Objective : To perform Cyber security network scans of the MMCS network using the ACAS scanning system. Prepare IAVM status and remediation reports and insure that MMCS Cybersecurity requirements are being met IAW Army regulations. Also review new user access request to insure that users have met all Cybersecurity requirements for accessing the MMCS network.
Skills : Wireless, Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux Operating Systems, Mac OS, DIACAP.
- Managed all aspects of the First Army IA program including rewriting the NIPR/SIPR Tenant Security Plans (TSP) which are incorporated into the installation DIACAP to obtain network connectivity.
- Provided all the IA support, Army Portfolio Management System (APMS) documentation, and coordination for a successful Agent of the Certification Authority (ACA) assessment team visit for our NIPR/SIPR SANS Systems.
- Recommended result from the team was a full Authority To Operate (ATO).
- Created a Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) TSP (along with my other duties) and negotiated approval with the local Network Enterprise Center.
- Created and submitted a Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) TSP which was approved.
- Planned massive efforts that required to analyze and collect system and network data.
- Required for large Government organizations to connect to the Government data networks.
Jr. Information Assurance Manager Resume
Objective : An Information Assurance/Information Security and Network Infrastructure Professional with 12+ years experience providing Information Assurance/Information Security services to USAF, DoD, and Federal Government and DoD agencies. Have 20+ years experience with USAF and DoD information systems, communications-computer / network systems, and network control facilities.
Skills : Customer Service; Information Assurance; Certification.
- Oversaw of 74 servers and over 1800 computer systems.
- Prepared system accreditation documentation.
- Generated all Security and Computer policies and procedures.
- Performed duties as a System/Network administrator.
- Served as the coordinator of the Configuration Control Board to review any recommended changes to the IT infrastructure.
- Generated new network accounts utilizing Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Assisted Government personnel on completing EPSQ (Electronic Personnel Security Questionnaire) for security clearance.
- Served as the installation DOD Area Frequency Coordinator.
- Repaired and replaced computer systems as necessary.
Sr. Information Assurance Manager Resume
Summary : Information Technology Professional and Military Veteran with a Top Secret Security Clearance and more than 20 years of proven ability to be a corporate steward interacting and collaborating with multiple levels of management and diverse cultural audiences. Consistently achieved exceptional and measurable results while leading teams of 160 in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in both civilian and military capacities.
Skills : Management, Information Security.
- Serves as Alternate Information Assurance Manager (IAM), Trusted Agent (TA), and Network Security Officer (NSO) for all Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) White Sands Missile Range testbed infrastructure IA accreditations.
- Assists IAM with assessing and mitigating system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Reviews/address notices (i.e., vulnerability alerts, tasking orders, warning orders, and other DoD directives).
- Applies security risk assessment methodologies to system development; assessing and auditing JITC networks.
- Verifies and registers all systems in information management systems such as but not limited to Department of Defense (DoD) Information Technology (IT) Portfolio Repository (DITPR), Enterprise Mission Assurance Support System (eMASS), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), GIG Interconnection Approval Process (GIAP) System (SGS), and Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS).
- Maintains and tracks JITC personnel basic and privilege user agreements, IA training, and commercial certifications.
- Administers Information Assurance Policy and Technology (IAP&T) and System Administrator exams. Conduct security assessments and produce reports with the results and findings.
- Develops Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) process and implementation strategy.
- Recommends improvements and identifies metrics for remediation of information security weakness.
Information Assurance Manager I Resume
Objective : Responsible management position in an Information Technology organization providing the opportunity to make a strong contribution to the goals and success of the organization though my proven track record for managing, developing, and implementing network security solutions in a multi-platform environment.
Skills : Information Assurance, Information Security, System Engineering.
- Provides expert consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Assurance.
- Responsible for developing and implementing security standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Investigates and recommends appropriate corrective actions for data security incidents.
- Identifies security risks and ensures that appropriate data security procedures and products at a system and organizational level are implemented.
- Maintains an awareness of security policies and government regulations pertaining to information assurance.
- Identifies regulatory changes that will affect information assurance policy, standards, and procedures and recommend appropriate changes.
- Performs new hire, refresher, and continual training briefings.
Information Assurance Manager II Resume
Headline : Top Secret w/ SCI I am an accomplished I.T. Operations Manager with twelve (12) years of information systems experience and eight (8) years in managerial positions, highly motivated in independent and team environments, have great written and oral communication skills, honest, responsible, dependable, and has the ability to create highly motivated and focused teams.
Skills : Linux, Routers, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Switches.
- Advised and supported all required security approvals regarding certification and accreditation processes.
- Provided subject matter expert (SME) advisement on Certification and Accreditation (C & A) technical writing support in generating Systems Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA) using the DITSCAP and Certification and Accreditation packages in the DIACAP format.
- Supported Certification and Accreditation approval processes for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and the Coalition network utilizing DoDD, AFI, DCID 6/3, and TEMPEST/EMSEC.
- Worked closely with the Configuration Manager and provided guidance on IA compliance issues regarding software and hardware.
- Utilized security tools (Retina, VMS, Cross Domain Solution) to assess the security posture of systems for certification and accreditation.
- Assisted in firewall audits and compliance audits.
- Provided support in security incident investigations and reporting.
- Worked closely with the Intelligence Community in Certification and Accreditation efforts of DODIIS systems.
Information Assurance Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of progressive Information Assurance (IA), System Security and System Administration experience. Extensive experience with Information Technology (IT) operations through all phases of large-scale technology including security, risk analysis, policy development, computer forensics, network migration, and experience with Automated Tracking Systems.
Skills : Application Support, Application Development, SQL, Oracle.
- Supports the Modeling, Simulation, and Instrumentation Systems (MS&I).
- Conducts countermeasure tactics utilizing digital forensics tools against cyber threats while mitigating threats against the Government Information Grid (GIG) utilizing protocol analyzers and scanners such as Retina and Paraben Forensics Toolkit.
- Responsible for addressing the disposition of system data and objects on the Government Information Grid (GIG) through extensive system audits.
- Establishes work priorities by the severity of incident using risk matrices and impact on business operations.
- Assists and Guides subordinate organizations in performing tailored assessments during phase II of the (C&A) process to ensure that major systems and applications were ready for certification.
- Recommends Certification and Accreditation decisions based on severity and impact codes utilizing risk management techniques recommended by the (FISMA) Federal Information Security Management Act.
- Reviews Information Assurance (IA) controls for reaccreditation of existing Department of Defense Information Systems to ensure National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance.
Asst. Information Assurance Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain an IT Specialist Information Assurance Manager position with a concentration in System or Network Administrator.
Skills : Personnel Management, Administration, Information Assurance Management.
- Developed plans to safeguard computer assets and files against accidental or unauthorized modification and destruction.
- Trained over 400 users and promoted security awareness ensuring system security and improving server and network efficiency.
- Scanned more than five million web pages and 600 laptops for network violations and viruses.
- Managed day to day operations of 170 IT assets with an ADP budget of over $100,000.
- Managed the implementation of computer system plans between the command and various vendors.
- Led the memory upgrade and installation of 102 NMCI Unclassified and Classified Networks for a PC tech refresh, ensuring uninterrupted access to vital computer-based training and management systems.
- Created and managed over 5,000 network and e-mail accounts.
Information Assurance Manager Resume
Headline : Over 14 years providing technical and managerial oversight of various DoD organizations information assurance program, reducing the organizations residual risk to acceptable levels while maintaining compliance with required Federal (NIST) and DoD regulatory guidance.
Skills : Security, Engineering, Risk Assessment, Risk Management.
- Supported the IA mission of Marine Forces South Area of Focus (AOF).
- Developed, recommended, implemented, and enforced command unique IA policies over existing Information Technology (IT) resources in the geographical area of operation.
- Provided comprehensive knowledge of multiple security disciplines to include automation, physical and information security as well as a practical knowledge and understanding of information technology hardware, software and capabilities of information systems throughout the Area of Focus (AOF).
- Represented Marine Forces South at meetings and brief senior military and government officials on impact of IA on the regional network for both current and future operations.
- Communicates with the operations department, Regional Computer Emergency Response Team and Theater Network Operations Security Center resolving IA issues or concerns.
- Frequently briefed project management updates to the Communications Chief, Communications Officer, or Chief of Staff (COS).
- Recommended enforcement of the Department of Defense (DoD) and command IA policies for the development and introduction of new IT systems.
- Identified diverse network intrusion threats and develop appropriate IA security architectures, network oversight policies, and program planning countermeasures.
Lead Information Assurance Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and highly productive in team environments as well as working independently. Efficient in handling multiple project priorities, always ensuring a quality customer experience. Able to communicate technical information in an easily understandable way.
Skills : Information Technology, MS Office.
- Responsible for Incident Handling of Security Incidents to the Army's CERT.
- Performs electronic sanitization for Discharge of Classified Information (DCI) spillages.
- Prepares weekly and monthly Information Assurance Metrics and briefs security posture to Senior Management.
- Implements updates to the Master Block List (MBL) for the tactical network's Bluecoat Proxy Server.
- Tracks and ensures HBSS CAG rule set updates are applied to allow new subnets belonging to tactical assemblages to operate on the network.
- Performs administration and approval authority function for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) exception to policy requests, Firewall rule modification requests, Web Proxy modification requests, and user access to enterprise Cross Domain Solutions (CDS).
- Consults and offers assistance with other Information Assurance Analysts assigned to specialized systems or Program Managed systems for Intel, Medical, Air Operations, and other specialized C4ISR needs.
Information Assurance Manager Resume
Summary : Twenty years as a Information Assurance Manager professional with the Department of Defense, Intelligence communities in the area of tactical communications, computer information systems and security, including extensive knowledge of: Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) DoD Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation Process (DIACAP)/RMF Authorization & Assessments.
Skills : ACAS, EMASS, Risk Management, Risk Management.
- Served as the Command Information Assurance manager (IAM).
- Served as the alternate Command Information Assurance Program Manager (IAPM).
- Provided advice and guidance concerning Information Assurance Security matters to Information Assurance Security Officers (IASO) of installations supported by the U.S.
- Responsible for Army Criminal Investigation Command.
- Developed plans, policies, and practices for the implementation of an Information Assurance Security Program necessary to provide guidance and assistance for the security of both computer operations and software development/maintenance activities.
- Reviewed validation procedures under DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), ensuring compliance per system mission assurance category (MAC) is identified.
- Complied, maintained and coordinated the preparation of the system artifacts for which is used in determining the overall accreditation status of the system.
- Continuously reviewed and evaluated the security impact of new systems, or system changes, to include existing or proposed interfaces with other computerized systems.