Information Technology Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly self-motivated and results-driven IT professional with more than 15 years providing high-performance customer service, project management, IT governance and systems analysis in the IT industry.
Skills : Data Analysis, Information Technology, Management, Minitab, SAS, Crystal Reports, Spss, Customer Service.
- Provide systems support within the Fairfax Circuit Court and Land Records departments.
- Create new and enhanced systems for more efficient functionality and productivity.
- Identify and manage risks and potential issues to ensure seamless system implementation.
- Served as Technical Project lead managing cross-functional teams for the design of the Court Data Recording System (CDRS) application including infrastructure support, integration, systems engineering, and training.
- Lead the deployment of the now completed CDRS application for the Fairfax County Land Records Department.
- Project Lead for the courts RFID Enterprise and File tracking management system upgrade.
- Coordinated and validated system pre-production and post-production as well as provided documentation and training to the entire management staff.
Sr. Information Technology Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a career position that allows to utilize acquired knowledge and extensive experience, furthering the success of employer. Able to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve complex problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, IT Analyst.
- Served as a subject matter expert, serving external and internal clients as well as end-users.
- Initiated system development, requirements Translated client requirements into technical processing instructions for diverse audiences.
- Ensured process met daily/weekly/monthly accuracy benchmarks, improving service-level agreements.
- Established a communications plan coordinating developer, production support, help desk, and external staff to better respond to emergency/production issues.
- Played an integral role during the terrorist attack of 9/11 rerouting over 1000 trunk lines through the Omaha switching station.
- Partnered with internal and external stakeholders, prioritizing, coordinating and scheduling multiple business units and external vendors.
- Supported organizational change management efforts from end-user training to identifying manual processes.
Jr. Information Technology Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced professional with a successful career in the Information Technology Field. Project Management Experience throughout several recent projects with all organizational goals met or exceeded. Ability to transform ideas or concepts into applications or working business processes.
Skills : PowerEdge X3650 M1, M3 Servers Dell Power Edge.
- High exposure to Windows Servers, Windows Desktops, Apple Products (MacBook Air/Pro, iPad, iPhone).
- Manage web server certificates with Windows Server 2003, 2008.
- Managed several employees including time management and daily delegation of tasks and projects.
- Virtualized and converted all servers within the Financial Services Departments.
- Eliminated unneeded hardware and warranty costs.
- Assigned users to specific groups on the active directory as well as permissions based on their level of security clearance.
- Install and update various images and applications on hospital desktops and laptops.
Bachelor Of General Studies
Information Technology Analyst III Resume
Objective : Self-motivated data migration programmer and information technologist with 13 years of relevant experience in data mining and analysis, data migration, server management, RDBMS administration, and end-user support. Detail-oriented individual who exemplifies professionalism, and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any given moment.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 8, Network Administration, Network Management.
- Provide network, desktop, hardware, software, printing, peripherals devices, and application support to front-end users within a data center environment.
- Execute various active directory tasks, including both adding and deleting users/groups as well as setting up shared areas for controlled access.
- Verify successful server back-ups as well as updating anti-viral applications and system updates.
- Perform Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server DBA tasks, including software installations, patching, tuning, security, backups, and upgrades, while creating production, testing, and staging environments.
- Create database installation and backup procedure documentation.
- Track and document database infrastructure environments.
- Lead change management and IT best practices for database administration.
A.A. In Liberal Arts
Information Technology Analyst II Resume
Headline : Over ten years of experience supporting a variety of high-visibility web, IT, and communications projects for DoD, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, FBI, and DHS. Seeking an opportunity utilizing an outstanding track record of analytical, liaison, and problem solving abilities.
Skills : Ticket management tools (Remedy, Citrix, DellServ.
- Supported remote customers via telephone, e-mail, and remote desktop.
- Assisted with the deployment and setup of new desktops, laptops, and monitors.
- Conducted on site installation and troubleshooting of Ricoh and Dell printers.
- Recorded any incidents into the Remedy ticketing system and maintained, edited, and created knowledge documents in the Remedy knowledge base.
- Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards within an enterprise.
- Used Active Directory to determine user's account status, whether they were locked, disabled, or deleted.
- Provided technical support in testing, monitoring and reviewing new software, hardware, and other system enhancements.
Bachelors Of Science
Information Technology Analyst I Resume
Summary : To be an engaging, active, and effective Information Technology Analyst team member for the students, parents, and community of Decatur Public School District.
Skills : Public Safety, Computer Aided, Dispatch Systems.
- Managed student housing contract system for new and returning resident students, assigning them to their residence halls and meal plans.
- Provided system administration for the CS Gold Door Access system, including providing assignments, access credentials, student management, and classroom attendance tracking.
- Assisted with software/hardware upgrades for Odyssey server.
- Communicated with internal and external customers about needs analysis, project updates, and implementation.
- Developed and sent detailed communications to students via the Contact Management module of Odyssey HMS regarding their residence hall assignments, meal plans, and other department information.
- Created documentation and performed training for Odyssey HMS and CS Gold for departmental personnel.
- Used SQL to build queries to extract data from Banner and Odyssey HMS with data reporting tools such as Argos and Microsoft Access, utilizing high attention to detail to ensure data integrity.
Asst. Information Technology Analyst Resume
Headline : Dynamic entrepreneur who utilizes creativity, leadership and teamwork to design and execute solutions that create customer value. Dedicated to the on-going review, assessment and communication of emerging technology trends impacting Performance Materials.
Skills : Adobe Experience, Manager Adobe Analytics Adobe.
- Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Collects data by identifying sources of information; designing survey and collection methods.
- Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Resolves retrieval problems by altering the design to meet requirements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Information Technology Analyst/Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a long-term opportunity utilizing an outstanding track record of analytical, liaison, and problem solving abilities. Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic, resourceful, agile, organized, innovative, results-oriented, team player committed to achieving employer objectives.
Skills : IT Analyst, IT Specialist, IT Executive.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, developed and maintained excellent working relationships with diverse corporate and property staff.
- Maintained a Microsoft Windows-based operating environment and administered Active Directory and Exchange.
- Primary IT contact for more than 350 users, with support requests ranging from basic software questions to network and server changes.
- Utilized IT Department resources to help maximize productivity by analyzing workflows of users.
- Designed and implemented improvements whenever possible.
- Worked with Labtech IT management software to track inventory of IT hardware, hardware issues, calculate replacement intervals and set the IT department budget.
- Configured VOIP phones and Cisco CallManager, assigning phone numbers, extensions, and voicemail configuration.
- Supported and maintained desktop and laptop computers at two corporate offices and coordinated consultants for other offices.
MA In History
Information Technology Analyst/Representative Resume
Objective : To further advance career goals in the field of Information Technology. Strongly believe that can be a valuable employee to your organization in several ways by utilizing work experience and educational background.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, Windows 2012 R2, Cisco IOS, System Administration, Systems Integration, Networking, Technical Support, Technical Writing, Instructor, Instructional Design.
- Maintained and serviced all terminals in order to provide satisfactory operation for all players.
- Attended to all departments in the casino to ensure computer, printer and all other technical equipment to be operable at all times.
- Created new employee user and email accounts for those who had the needed access to get their work done.
- Attended to all upper-level management on a professional level.
- Set up networked printers, copiers and fax machines to ensure user capability.
- Assisted in video and audio support as needed or requested by the bar, lounge, and convention center.
- Set up and configured new computers with the software and hardware needed to satisfy the user to complete their work.
- Remote access to problem solve systems and Active Directory to maintain the current database, user and email.
Information Technology Analyst Resume
Summary : An experienced ERP Application Systems Administrator, who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals, in small to medium sized IT projects, resulting in new cost saving levels of success, in fast-paced environments.
Skills : Security Architecture, Vulnerability Assessment, Smart Cards And Tokens, Customer Service.
- Complete vulnerability scans with MVM and Nessus, monitor network and system access attempts via QRadar.
- Open tickets for teams to patch systems in order to close vulnerabilities.
- Make recommendations to securing other systems and printers.
- Write metric reports for management to relay to client.
- Create Security policies for H-D based on NIST standards and industry best practices, which are published for corporate use.
- Identified problems in the McAfee invironment to resolve data flow and endpoint DAT file udpates.
- Utilized Wireshark network monitoring to determine cause of some network issues.
- Trained offshore Network team on how to use Wireshark.