Information Technology Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain an Information Technology Support Technician position. Successfully professional in a globally respected company and to achieve the objective of the company with honesty and fairness.
Skills : Telecommunications, Vendor Management, Purchasing, Supervisor, Budget Management, Strategic Planning.
- Oversaw all Information Technology activities and provide 24 x 7 support for all village departments across seven locations.
- Evaluated, recommended and implement technology to meet department and village wide goals and objectives.
- Prepared and managed the Information Technology program budget.
- Communicated monthly information technology activities to administration and elected officials.
- Supervised Information Technology staff and manage contractors to assure all issues are addressed and objectives met.
- Attended committee, commission, task force meetings as well as meetings with village management and elected officials.
- Purchased all related information technology and telecommunications equipment per the village purchase policy.
- Maintained village website to assure accurate and timely information is available to residents.
Sr. Information Technology Coordinator Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in management of communications and advanced information systems and services, including a variety of hardware and network platforms with an emphasis in analysis, design, applications development, selection, programming, implementation, maintenance and support.
Skills : IT Analyst, IT Specialist, IT Coordinator.
- Multifaceted responsibilities provided with solid management skills and an exceptional ability to communicate.
- Responsible for providing critical direction and strategic leadership in Information Technology for RCBI in order to fuel expansion through the Department of Defense contracts and commercial business.
- Managed the Cisco CallManager and Unity deployments between RCBI's three facilities.
- Upgraded LAN and WAN infrastructure using Cisco's Best Practice, put redundancy where critical such as Power & Voice systems, QoS Policing and Traffic Shaping across WAN and planned migration strategies for CM 6 to 7/8.x and UCCX 5 to 7/8.x.
- Responsible for day to day administration of Unified Communications in Call Manager 7.1, route-pattern programming and Unity 7.
- Improved and updated the infrastructure between RCBI facilities using Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco PIX Firewall, and Cisco Wireless Access Points by implementing VLANS and QoS policies.
- Accomplished this by implementing Cisco's Best Practice Design in Unified Communications across sites for stability, scalability, and manageability.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Information Technology Coordinator Resume
Objective : To hold a professionally challenging position in a techno savvy company as an IT Systems and Network Administrator, where can exercise skills and knowledge and work with a group of dedicated and creative individuals in a professional work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Problem Solving, Data Entry, Management.
- Recommended and implemented policies and procedures for the College's microcomputer operations, telephone system, and media systems.
- Met with other College supervisors to discuss progress of work, resolve problems, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
- Managed and supervised hours of work, priorities, and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
- Consulted with software and hardware vendors and others to solve problems that impede microcomputer processing.
- Met with users to determine quality of service and identify needs.
- Evaluated new software and hardware to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing software and hardware.
- Maintained accurate records of the departmental budget, including: copying, record keeping, and coding bills.
- Approved purchase orders at the departmental level.
Information Technology Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To secure a Information Technology Coordinator position with room for advancement where skills and experience may be utilized and expanded upon.
Skills : Linux, Program Management, Project Management, C++, Java, Embedded, Flight Simulation, SDLC, CMMI, Software, System Engineer.
- Recruited to plan, define, and drive the delivery of technology modernization and standardization programs to increase efficiency and enhance decision-making for this educational institution.
- Managed all aspects of multiple, simultaneous projects to ensure adherence to established goals.
- Introduced and oversaw the adoption of standards and best practices to reduce vulnerability and enhance uptime of services.
- Led cross-functional teams and managed budgets of up to $3 million.
- Led teams in reconfiguring switches, routers, backup systems, and servers within the data center over the course of one weekend that improved supportability and minimized risks.
- Oversaw the upgrade of cabling infrastructure from CAT5 to CAT6, and tripling virtual memory and storage on Linux and Windows servers to support 10 Terabytes of data.
- Managed the deployment of desktops with TV tuner cards that eliminated the purchase of additional televisions, reducing yearly costs by $20K.
Information Technology Coordinator II Resume
Summary : An experienced and highly motivated team leader with a passion for technology. A proven problem-solver who can manage a team to develop, deploy, and support technical solutions to meet business goals. Consistently recognized as a high performer with a history of successful projects and implementations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Windows Xp, Windows 7, Windows 10, Exchange Server, Virtualization, Windows Server, Linux, Project Management.
- Established, plans, and administers the overall policies and goals for the IT department.
- Led the IT Team and generally manages the day to day IT operations of the department.
- Analyzed the technology needs of all College departments and establishes priorities for systems design and implementation of IT systems.
- Ensured proper functioning of the college's IT systems and makes upgrades as necessary.
- Assisted College departments in utilizing IT to improve efficiency.
- Ensured that computer equipment, hardware, and software are updated to meet organizational needs.
- Developed project plans, timelines, quotes, and ensure implementation of projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Build relationships with customers, multiple departments, vendors, and consultants.
Information Technology Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Experienced and accomplished Information Technology Coordinator with over two years of experience looking to leverage background in office operations and communication into the position of Office Manager.
Skills : Microsoft Office, System Administration.
- Maintained and monitored LAN and WAN connectivity at the school district level.
- Managed remote communications and internet access and oversee external access to internal and Internet applications.
- Installed and configured end-users applications on Windows XP Workstations.
- Enabled and disabled user accounts in the Active Directory environment.
- Provided the final level of technical support for escalated issues regarding Exchange 2003, Outlook, and technical issues.
- Managed and maintained shared printer installation, configuration, and administration.
- Configured network equipment (servers, hubs, switches, and routers) for use on operation networks.
Information Technology Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Objective : Highly experienced and accomplished Information Technology Manager with experience in LAN/WAN design, security, and maintenance, business continuity plan design, testing and disaster recovery implementation, Information Security program implementation, firewall and intrusion prevention, network and system administration, VMware and data center administration.
Skills : UNIX Administration, Java Programming.
- Provided technical support, analyzed system logs and identified potential issues with servers and computers for small real estate development office.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and upgrades in compliance with business needs.
- Maintained the company's VOIP phone system including setting up new phone extensions, managing employee voicemail boxes.
- Created training tips for users in compliance with current software upgrades and use Study and optimize existing and emerging business processes and systems, such as internet and phone plan contracts.
- Provided employee education and software training in all areas of learning, as well as hardware and software improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining all software licensing as well as company hardware in the inventory tracking database.
- Monitored server tape backups, server error logs, and antivirus consoles work with technology vendors and senior network administrators as needed for analysis and problem resolution.
Information Technology Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : IT professional with 4 years of technology support experience. A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA certified. Completing A.A.S. in Information Systems Security. Motivated to learn and a team player.
Skills : Windows Server, Active Directory, RACF, CICS, Ricoh Devices.
- Managed domain users, security groups, and computers.
- Managed Group Policy, DHCP, and DNS settings as needed.
- Managed NTFS/Share permissions for network file shares.
- Monitored bandwidth consumption with Network Probe as needed.
- Provided technical support for national-reaching webinars with Adobe Connect.
- Led project for transitioning from on-premises Exchange to hosted Exchange.
- Led project to upgrade physical servers to an ESXi virtual infrastructure.
Information Technology Coordinator/Executive Resume
Objective : Results-oriented and technically-inclined professional, with comprehensive experience in handling diverse IT-related activities with outstanding results. Demonstrate proven capability to develop work plans and strategies to properly execute projects in accordance with specific timeframe and budget.
Skills : Symantec, WDS, Config Manager, Various Linux Distributions, Linux, Windows.
- Provided first-tier contact and problem resolution for end-users with network, hardware, and software issues.
- Resolved as many user-reported problems as expertise permitted using available tools.
- Followed procedures and policies for the handling of support cases.
- Logged technical support requests into the help desk tracking system.
- Organized and addressed the requests by the level of priority.
- Inventoried, installed, configured, and maintained hardware devices and software applications.
- Developed instructional procedure manuals that assisted staff and partners with technical tasks related to hardware and software.
- Followed QA/QC procedures to validate the accuracy of data within databases.
Information Technology Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a professional position with an industry leader in the field of Information Technology, Operations, Billing, Help Desk and/or Call Center where experience and leadership skills may be utilized in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Call Center, Asset Management, Purchasing, SQL, Change Management, Server.
- Worked with management and other departments to implement a successful IT plan.
- Assisted in the implementation of the IT plan and trains the individuals who will need to use it.
- Established various guidelines for evaluating the IT systems and determining where changes should be made.
- Assisted in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchase of new equipment and software when necessary.
- Diagnosed issues when computers or other technologies are not working as they should.
- Implemented a plan for repair or replacement of computers and other forms of technology.
- Instructed other IT professionals and assigns projects as needed.
- Prepared regular reports for management officials, attends meetings to present these findings.
MS In Computer Science