Inside Sales Support Resume
Objective : Currently in the search of an Entry Level position to exploit future newly acquired A+ and Network+ certifications, to acquire a career in the field of Information Technology.
Skills : Business Planning Compliance Training Maintenance.
- Served markets that are at the heart of what's important, making virtually every network in the world faster and more reliable.
- Tasked with the Cable Division, specifically dealing directly and indirectly with such companies as Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Charter and various others.
- Provided solutions to CATV Manufacturers, Solution Providers and Installers for telecommunication test and measurement needs.
- Contracted and installed, both domestic and international,
- Able to understand the specific needs and goals of the mission to find the best possible solution to maximize both capabilities/functionality and funding.
- Provided Integral Pre and Post Sales Support to the Outside Sales Account Manager (Primarily Cable, Distributers, Utilities, and Service Providers).
- Prepared orders totaling in over 3000 dollars in merchandise Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume.
Sr. Inside Sales Support Resume
Summary : To use work experience, while perusing a career that enjoy as well as preparing for the future.
Skills : IV, Basic Computer, Powerpoint, Word, Quickbooks.
- Worked diligently to drive customer retention and revenue growth.
- Also helped close new sales opportunity by serving as authority on critical industry trend and branch initiatives.
- Guide the Outside Sales Team with respect to market conditions and suggested sell rate strategies.
- Supported business reviews industry news and rate trends.
- Maintained major OEM customers' orders (HP, Compaq, Gateway).
- Supported OEM group to investigate shortages, excess-stock, logistics status, and service reports Interacted with hubs to manage inventory and .
- Developed reports in Excel on a weekly basis including: open POS, sales forecasts, inventory and delivery tracking, and accuracy metrics forecasts.
High School Diploma
Jr. Inside Sales Support Resume
Objective : Possess strong organizational, technical and communications skills. Dedicated to providing quality support while focused on delivering outstanding customer service. Result orientated and committed to excellence.
Skills : Linux and Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Responsible for rate filings Customized reporting for specific criteria requested from sales or customer.
- Assisted outside sales to close business opportunities Maintaining pipeline records for sales including lost/won and reasons.
- Assisted in the development of the strategic business growth initiative program.
- Collected and analyzed data to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets.
- Identified and monitored competitors and research market conditions.
- Reviewed trade statistics and cross reference with both internal and external databases to distribute web leads.
- Assisted management with collections on past due accounts.
Inside Sales Support III Resume
Summary : Experience working in an environment that demands strong organizational and customer relation skills. Highly trustworthy, detail orientated and able to multi task efficiently.
Skills : Dispatch, Customer Service, Logistics, Distribution.
- Provided excellent customer service to walk-in and call-in customers.
- Ordered products from Fastenal distribution centers and creating vendor purchase orders for special order products.
- Received daily truck and UPS deliveries.
- Shipped products via Fastenal trucking system and UPS.
- Stocked and organizing shelves.
- Delivered orders to customers and filling customer vending machines.
- Called customers when their orders are available for pick up.
Diploma In General
Inside Sales Support II Resume
Summary : Clinical nursing support professional offering quality care and dedicated service. Also offers versatile office management skills. Strong planner and problem solver, who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, Sales Support, Purchasing, Ordering, Word, Quickbooks, Excel.
- Directed and Contacted for customers to receive pricing, availability, lead times, shipping rates, and answers to any questions/concerns relating to stock and special order material.
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines, think and adjust quickly is essential while maintaining respect, patience and a positive attitude.
- Averaged monthly sales exceed $150k.
- Synthesized a crucial and innovative system of organization to track incoming, outgoing, and backordered products (Ex: inventory monitoring), with the purpose of keeping in sync with accumulating sales and business.
- Restructured shipping and receiving protocol with approval and appreciation from management and warehouse personnel.
- Excel at working closely with management and outside sales team to track incoming special order products and overseas stock containers; in order to coordinate and adjust the deliveries and LTL's to the customer's satisfaction.
- Operated in partnership with the financing department with regards to customer's terms, payments, account holds and monitor sales margins, to ensure the expanding success of the company.
Inside Sales Support I Resume
Objective : Detail oriented, results driven and dedicated at meeting deadlines and goals. Excellent multi-tasking and communication skills. Ability to work quickly and efficiently in all MS applications.
Skills : Proficient with electronic spreadsheet, Outlook Nuance E copy PDF Pro Office.
- Coordinated all inside sales activities, including assisting all walk-in customers with product inquiries and demonstrations, generating and presenting sales quote(s), and order and ship products to customer to complete sale.
- Coordinated with purchasing department for the acquisition of materials to fulfill customers' sales orders.
- Initiated and coordinate customers for pick-ups and shipment of merchandise.
- Maintained and create job opportunities in CRM database.
- Entered all orders for recurring services and product sales.
- Assisted accounting and purchasing department with billing discrepancies.
- Assisted in creation and implementation of processes and procedures.
Assistant Inside Sales Support Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented Bookkeeper/Administrative professional versed in all aspects of accounting. Learns quickly and adapts well to new technologies. Ability to lead and collaborate through cross-functional and cross-company teams in multiple operational environments.
Skills : B2B Sales, Cold Calling, Goldmine.
- Supported for Outside Sales Representatives, to include creating and submitting quotes from various types of inquiries.
- Maintained online catalog of products.
- Bid and negotiate long term proposals.
- Answered incoming sales calls, respond to inquiries on online Chat.
- Completed customer searches to generate new leads.
- Prepared sales contracts.
- Responded to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Contacted satisfied customers to offer additional services.
- Submitted and tracked orders.
Assistant Inside Sales Support I Resume
Summary : Over the past 26 years, gained a tremendous amount of knowledge about working with people of diverse background. maintain a great deal of respect from staff and co-workers due to strong leadership by example style and team building concept. Dedication and commitment are strong points. become completely involved with all aspects of responsibilities while expecting to uphold the very best results in all do.
Skills : Proficient in MS Office 2013 - Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Performed material take-offs for clients to estimate merchandise and material needs as required and according to Company directions.
- Maintained a refund ratio of less than 5% for all client accounts.
- Estimated materials needed and add-on merchandise as appropriate.
- Utilized the skills learned in Maximizing Sales Results, develop new client accounts for Company through cold calls, working potential customer lists, contacting subcontractors in the area, contacting companies who previously rejected proposals, etc.
- Negotiated pricing levels according to Company directions to encourage business dealings with the Company.
- Provided building material quotes for lumber, windows, doors and trim etc Close sales-read blueprints for particular project of customer.
- Assisted the Inside Sales team by directing all Incoming Calls to appropriate personnel.
Inside Sales Support/Specialist Resume
Objective : Provide direct sales support, training and assistance to users across the country through various methods Communicate and coordinate with the account executives, sales management, and traffic teams to optimize efficiency
Skills : Microsoft Office, Applied System, EmedNY, Siebel, Salesforce.
- Managed a customer service client base of approximately 100 customers for fiscal year 2013.
- Generated leads, followed up, performed pre-sales activities and closed transactions.
- Responsible for quality assurance monitoring and evaluation for various aspects of projects, services and facilities to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Responsible for all order entry, shipment tracking and inbound purchase order approval to ensure customer satisfaction and order accuracy.
- Utilized product knowledge to work with the customers, outside sales representatives and manufacturers to determine the best product to meet the customer's requirements.
- Responsible for completing all necessary paperwork to ensure efficiency for project completion and quotes.
- Accomplished targeted performance objectives to meet monthly sales targets.
Bachelor Of Science
Inside Sales Support Resume
Summary : To work for an organization that values the customer. To be part of a team that sets attainable goals and strives to meet them in a positive and proactive environment.
Skills : Budget Management, I/T Support and Planning, Multi-Site Operations, Purchasing and Planning.
- Responded to all incoming sales inquiries - followed leads from initial contact to finished product.
- Worked with design team during development stage.
- Typed contracts. Assisted the outside sales team.
- Made updates and maintenance to the customer database.
- Communicated with customers on delivery and product issues; worked with customers regarding forecast needs; data entry of customer orders and quotes .
- Involved with resolving account balances with customers where discrepancies exist.
- Processed and entered customer purchase orders into SAP computer sales system Updated customer price sheets and organized sales records for inside.