Inventory Control Resume
Summary : Resourceful and quick-thinking logistics coordinator with 29 years in warehouse and inventory management. Proven ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments. Extensive practical knowledge of SAP, Peoplesoft and Rexlink, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Able to work independently or as part of a team. Exceptional organization skills and strong attention to detail.
Skills : Cash Handling, Customer Service, Hand Tools.
- Conducted cycle counts, annual inventory for Rexnord at all distribution location.
- Kept track of all products recieved, stored and shipped through the warehouse.
- Reported all damaged, lost or missing product to ensure customers orders were poperly completed.
- Documented all of daily activities to keep record of work.
- When needed also assisted co-workers with picking orders when were short handed.
- Responsible for adding the correct chemical, for putting a magneise phosphate coating on parts.
- Able to do all of the other jobs in the inventory department as well.
High School Diploma In General
Sr. Inventory Control Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within a company that strives for excellent customer service and provides growth and advancement from within with education and training.
Skills : Inventory management, Customer service.
- Kept a safe an clean work environment at all times.
- Worked in Picking, Receiving and Shipping dept.
- Weighed & measured car parts, operated high lift & pallet jack, took inventory of car parts, used hand-held radio, & data entry.
- Counted various products and entering data into computer system.
- Recognized discrepancies from month to month to accurately account for inventory.
- Put, mixed items in correct location.
- Resloted items to be move to larger or smaller location base on order demand.
AA In Business Administration
Jr. Inventory Control Resume
Objective : A dedicated and results-oriented professional with excellent qualifications in INVENTORY CONTROL. Combine exemplary organizational and time management talents in the coordination of multi-task responsibilities. Interface easily with clients, vendors, co-workers and management.
Skills : Purchasing, Contract Management.
- Responsible for pick and pack, shipping and receiving, cherry picker, microsoft words.
- Made sure all quantity of product is accounted for receive package slips and sign off on all incoming and outgoing products; package products.
- Received orders from retail stores.
- Tinted batches of paint in excess of 100 gallons, and on occasion, exceeding 3000 gallons, to customer specifications.
- Utilized a fork lift to load materials onto a truck.
- Coordinated schedules for drivers to deliver the paint to stores.
- Serviced key commercial accounts, such as West Coast Painting.
B.S. In Business Administration
Asst. Inventory Control Resume
Objective : Currently seeking new career as Customer Service Representative. Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior customer skills and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Osha 10, cpr,confined space, twic,scaffold builders of america.
- Coordinated multi-store and central warehouse transfers to fill emergency orders.
- Increased overall inventory turns by 53% and special order sales from 2007 to 2013 by 448%.
- Hand-picked to serve on the opening team for Frazzee's first Tint Facility.
- Acted as interim manager of the tinting facility for 3 months after the manager was let go.
- Played key role in expanding the store's sales from $1.2 million to $9.2 million in one year.
- Processed 50 shipments per hour.
- Received, stored and shipped goods and materials.
High School Diploma
Associate Inventory Control Resume
Summary : Seeking a job as an inventory associate that will value potential plus can use experience to become a valuable asset and expand knowledge. Generating new ideas and solving problems in team work as well as individually.
Skills : Certified cherry picker, and sit down amd stand up forklifts.
- Adhered to all requirements and regulations for interstate HAZMAT carriers.
- Tagged all inbound merchandise with receiving date.
- Stacked and transported all overstock to storage areas.
- Reported all equipment failures and malfunctions to supervisor.
- Cleaned and maintained the warehouse in compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Stacked and piled lumber, boards and pallets.
- Verified computations against physical count of stock.
High School Diploma
Inventory Control III Resume
Summary : An energetic and enthusiastic worker with natural leadership abilities. To demonstrate ability to learn, and work effectively with limited supervision and adapt to changing requirements to obtain challenging work where personality and efforts can be an asset to your organization with opportunity for growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator.
- Performed using an IXE COMPUTER SYSTEM: Troubleshooting errors and problems alongside inventory Cycling count in every each location to keep out the bin in a good on-hand status.
- Checked the history of the item from short pick or over pick using an attached Radio Frequency system with a forklift while driving.
- Looked for any other product that is missing in any other slots using map inquiry location.
- Analysed purchase of order inquiry tickets to make sure that the ordered amount matching the received and put away items.
- Tracked the item through warehouse map inquiry system.
- Made big adjustment on the item number from shortages or overages Moving items to another bin or slot if product doesn't fit the location.
- Changed the cube size location for some certain products.
Inventory Control II Resume
Summary : Experienced and energetic inventory control specialist. Motivated individual with strong leadership skills and prioritization abilities. Highly interested in pursuing a career in inventory management.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, Word, Customer Service, Inventory Control, Distribution, Warehouse Distribution, Audio Visual Experience.
- Removed the Expired items from the system and trashing them.
- Audited the items to make sure the products belong into the right location.
- Filled out a variety of paperwork and entering them into our computer system.
- Kept neat and organized paperwork our branch.
- Made sure that all the material in our warehouse is identifiable and matches our system.
- Responsible for making sure employees understand how to use our computer system the correct way when entering paperwork and material being used.
- Responsible for fixing any problem that occurs in the computer system that has to do with our inventory.
Associate Of Science
Inventory Control I Resume
Objective : To work in a challenging environment demanding all skills and efforts to contribute to the development of organization and self with impressive performance.
Skills : Inventory control and pneumatic, hydraulic systems motor control.
- Responsible for identifying material in our system for sales personnel and management.
- Examined shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Conferred or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Packed, sealed, labeled, or affixed postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Contacted carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Delivered or route materials to departments using handtruck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
Associates In Applied Science
Lead Inventory Control Resume
Headline : Offering 16 years of administrative and time sensitive scheduling services in the military and public sector. Supervised and trained 7 personnel on customer service techniques, accountability measures and inventory procedures. Managed risk along multiple lines to track and protect equipment while meeting the vision of senior leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Training, Small Arms Technician.
- Determined shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Computed amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage, or demurrage charges, using computer or price list.
- Drove trucks in order to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations.
- Maintained records of merchandises received and transferred.
- Perform inventory adjustments and update the same in database.
- Analyzed and troubleshot inventory control problems in a timely fashion.
- Processed purchase orders timely and follow-up on pending orders Prioritize and perform daily workload assigned by Supervisor.
Inventory Control Resume
Objective : Excellent written and verbal communication skills Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Photoshop Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills Ability to work independently and correlate with others Provide effective customer service; teaching and training skills.
Skills : Data Entry, Money Handling, Great Customer Relations Customer Services.
- Prepared and submit inventory control reports to Supervisor.
- Responded to enquiries regarding products and inventories.
- Performed inventory control to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Provided direction and assistance to colleagues as needed.
- Maintained inventory reports according to standard documentation and archiving procedures.
- Prepared reports based on findings or corrections.
- Answered questions from senior leadership with regard to inventory availability and delivery covering for 16-18 Pep Boys stores in many different states.