Inventory Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company where can grow professionally and personally, where can learn new skills enhance the skills currently have.
Skills : Inventory management, Leadership.
- Evaluated and analyzed various locations to document and report accuracy and assurance in quality management.
- Reviewed KPI's and daily reports as Material Audit, Stock Status.
- Overrided Issue, Job Analysis and Warehouse Inventory Adjustments for errors, reoccurring issues and yield.
- Identified discrepancies for complete cycle count and collaborate with appropriate departments for research to obtain cost, if adjustment is necessary to notify Management and Planning.
- Evaluated lot maintenance for quality to meet federal grade standards and support to reduce and or eliminate waste.
- Organized and encouraged team within the workforce to follow FIFO for world class quality.
- Increased productivity by implementing 5's model in the warehouse operations.
Sr. Inventory Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to work in an operations or sales environment. Which skills, experience and knowledge can be used to improve a company's operation. Also looking forward to gaining an opportunity for advancement in position.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Inventory Control, Warehouse Specialist, Forklift Operator, Microsoft Office.
- Managed and communicated physical location repair issues.
- Inspected warehouse for needed housekeeping and inventory locations for debris and foreign objects.
- Set expectations and standards as well coach team on safety and values.
- Ensured associates knowledge of process control and asset care.
- Administered operational procedures for activities, such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Handled and disposition of materials, and kept warehouse inventory current.
- Ensured products, parts, or supplies were shipped, distributed, or received in an efficient manner.
High School Diploma
Jr. Inventory Lead Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Inventory Lead with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Shipping And Receiving, Marketing Strategy.
- Inspected physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
- Motivated and led a team of warehouse workers.
- Did inventory counts on all parts to keep inventory accurate.
- Issued out parts to customers.
- Assigned job duties to employees.
- Offloaded trucks and loaded trucks with forklift.
- Made sure warehouse was clean and organized.
High School Or Equivalent
Asst. Inventory Lead Resume
Objective : Excellent Management and Leadership skills. Sit-down Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack Licensed and Certified thru OSHA. Self motivated and need very little supervision. Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent people and social skills. Excellent Math and calculation skills. 5 years of inventory experience procedures and protocol.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Leadership.
- Trained and some experience in using a C.W.I.C and WES system.
- Worked on all accounts that came into the warehouse.
- Maintained and reviewed all inventory, including follow-up on all shortages and maintain minimal inventory for cost .
- Safety audited (General Planned Inspections), which lead to development of better safety habits and ideas of new areas to implement safety techniques .
- Performed daily stock counts.
- Researched order issues to resolve stock variances.
- Communicated with other stores to balance stock.
B.A. In Creative Writing
Associate Inventory Lead Resume
Objective : Build the team spirit but also help us to remember the difficult tasks and pressures of those around us. As one person is uplifted, so is the team.
Skills : Excel, Leadership, Supervision, Logistics.
- Tracked store shrink.
- Occasionally covered for Retail as a salesman.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Received all products and shipments to store.
- Oversaw warehouse.
- Disposed trash and recycling as well as other maintenance when needed.
- Received weekly trucks with a team of 5 employees.
Inventory Lead III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a respectable organization that will utilize current skills and challenge to develop new ones.
Skills : Inventory Management, Home Health Care, Assistant Management.
- Ensured general manager that all inventory shortages were accounted for.
- Preformed root cause analyst to stop all inventory shortages.
- Ensured all inventory counts were completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ran Loss Prevention program and procedures.
- Developed methods and procedures to ensure inventory control were more accurate then ever.
- Supplied all necessary materials for production.
- Responsible for Production planning including work order prioritization and delivering materials on a strict time frame, which saved on time and money by 50%.
Inventory Lead II Resume
Summary : To continue technical career with a growing company which will allow to further utilize skills, as well as, learn and develop new abilities.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Type 63 WPM, Bilingual, Food Handlers card carrier.
- Ensured forklift drivers and part orders have tools and training necessary to complete their job maintain inventory accuracy prepare switches .
- Completed the Toyota way classes as well as the world class transformation classes.
- Created new cardboard containment that made it more safe to transfer card board to the recycling area.
- Standardized work problem solving 5 s quality at the source A3 thinking leading change.
- Received/shiped inventory.
- Managed stock room and lead stock room specialist staff .
- Managed Inventory manifest Via Microsoft excel Phone service operator .
Bachelors In Human Service/Management
Inventory Lead I Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and rewarding Logistics / Distribution Center Management position where prior experience, personal ability, and a commitment to professionalism would be of value. Position should allow for personal and professional growth commensurate with achievements.
Skills : Inventory Management, Communication.
- Picked and packed products.
- Sorted packaged products going out.
- Prioritized goals and specific tasks.
- Counted cash drawers and made bank deposits.
- Reordered inventory when it dropped below predetermined levels.
- Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
High School Diploma
Inventory Lead/Executive Resume
Summary : A well rounded professional with a desire to excel in the workplace. Extremely proficient with Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office software packages.
Skills : Knowledge of Inventory and Processes, Forklift, Cherry Picker, Reach Truck, Pallet Jack, Oracle.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Educated customers about the nutrition and heath of pets to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.
- Actively pursued personal learning and development opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory on over 3,000 products while proactively meeting with Product Reps and attending off-site training to stay.
- Responsible for opening the store, going off-site for bank deposits and managing up to six employees.
- Responsible for training and educating new staff and holiday hires.
Bachelor's In Interpretor For Spanish And French
Inventory Lead Resume
Objective : Results driven, warehouse leadership and forklift driving with over 10 years ensuring company goals expectations, corrected inventory and ability to develop strong customer relationships. Inventory Corrections Report generation Customer retention Client relations Forklift Operating.
Skills : Customer service, Leadership.
- Supervised all activities related to inventory control within a warehouse environment.
- Ensured that all materials are properly stored and that accurate and appropriate levels of inventory are maintained in.
- Prepared and maintained records of all inventory.
- Compiled inventory reports and issuing them to management Supporting shipping prep and loading .
- Kept track of inventory in the store.
- Made sure that all merchandise is accesible to all customers.
- Oversaw receiving, company processes, and personnel to make sure work meets quality standards and is performed according to established procedures.
High School Diploma