Job Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking to be part of an innovative company with opportunities for growth as an individual, an employee, and a leader is goal. Integrity, a desire to learn, and a strong work ethic, are values possess, that would enhance any organization.
Skills : Management, Leadership.
- Coordinated the exportation of oilfield tools and parts internationally, domestically, including hazardous and radioactive tools and materials.
- Worked successfully for two years before being promoted to the Inventory Department.
- Learned the importance of structure and teamwork in a successful organization.
- Maintained professional relationships with management, co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Participated as a member of the facility Safety Committee and First Responder's Medical Team.
- Completed monthly audits on department safety and quality issues.
- Refined multi-tasking capabilities with the opportunity of running the International and Domestic Logistics Department.
Jr. Job Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking position for Management, Logistics, Customer Service Representative and Administration.
Skills : Customer Service, Forklift Operator, Pallet Jack, Inventory, Stocking, POS.
- Improved processes in the department Quality Manual to better facilitate flawless shipping procedures.
- Developed inventory management skills while cross-training in the facility inventory department with duties including cycle counts, distribution, and stocking.
- Scheduled jobs for group of technicians.
- Tracked the time and tasks for hourly workers.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets that's used both inside and outside the bidding process.
- Coordinated the correction of hours with leadership and update documentation.
- Informed co-worker of tool room supply cost errors to be corrected.
Sr. Job Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtained any position that will help utilize skills. Able to prioritize and operate proactively, while combining patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot various issues.
Skills : Supervisor, Cashier, Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Answered questions regarding products, services, and warranties.
- Responsible for Inventory, restock and distribute water and paper supplies during the week.
- Assisted in coordinating the purchasing of various supplies.
- Coordinated with safety for various products and ideas to enhance the safety of co-workers.
- Assisted safety with the tracking of classes via spreadsheets.
- Assisted with trash removal weekly.
- Handled multiple construction projects, which included over 100 communities, 12 site-managers, and 7 regional managers.
State Certified In Peace Officer
Asst. Job Coordinator Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position that enables to utilize skills while contributing to the success of employer.
Skills : Microsoft excel, multiple phone lines, Management.
- Reviewed files and other documents to obtain information and respond to builders' request.
- Tracked received payments and receipts for Accounts Receivable and provided assistance to customers with discrepancies on billing.
- Received daily service requests directly from Customer Service Representative for various cabinetry issues.
- Conferred with customers by telephone in order to provide accurate information on issues, such as close of escrow, correct homeowner information, and provided accurate description on the work to be completed.
- Resolved customer service or billing complaints by re-ordering materials and adjusting bills.
- Contacted the builder and/or homeowner to coordinate deadline to resolve issues and referred homeowners to the designated department(s) to satisfy their needs.
- Provided builders with an estimate amount due on all units with water damage, which included material, labor, and processing fees.
Associate Job Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly organized first contact administrative professional. Proven skills with communications prioritization- including email/ voice mail management, data management, written correspondence, and escalated contact resolution. Field of experience includes retail, hospitality, residential. Strengths include analytical thinking, ability to quickly establish rapport with clients, research and documentation.
Skills : Excellent Organizational ,Strong Customer Relations, Computer Proficiency, Supervisory, Inventory Mangement .
- Oversaw all jobs from start to finish to ensure are completed on time.
- Billed for material not covered under the one year warranty.
- Reviewed purchase orders for all incoming material, and resolved any discrepancies in records.
- Tracked billing information about customers and status of their account, and received payments.
- Performed all office administrative tasks related to customer calls, job management and tracking, scheduling of jobs and customer satisfaction activities.
- Performed general office duties such as filing and creating files.
- Took new claims that came in through customers, agents, and adjusters.
Bachelor Of Arts In Political Science
Job Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity and enthusiasm. With 4 years of management experience already, hope to find a great company to grow with.
Skills : POS, Excel And Outlook, Customer service.
- Supported multiple Project Manager's in keeping track of jobs assigned.
- Sent Request for Services(RFS) to sub-contractors for work.
- Communicated job updates to customers, agent, and adjusters.
- Performed data entry in Chronicle and Restore 365.
- Performed billing in Xactanalysis and Xactimate daily.
- Managed jobs and updated billing daily.
- Worked directly with client companies to fill their needs for temporary employees.
High School Or Equivalent
Job Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Twelve years of experience working as a Job coordinator, Mechanical tech support and Supervisor, pipefitter, snubber, top helper and maintenance millwright. have 12 years experience working with Duke Energy's Project managers, implamentation managers,planners and engineering with preparation of multi million dollar projects .
Skills : Good communication, Leadership .
- Worked with short term notice to fill any open positions for multiple companies at one time.
- Performed interviews to match applicants with the right available position.
- Processed data entry as well as maintain paper file information for each temporary.
- Handled escalated issues as they arise from temporaries or clients.
- Helped prepare payroll each week from all companies to send to our main office for processing.
- Established and maintained good working relationships with our client companies.
- Attended Chamber of Commerce meetings to help network and expand our clientel.
Bachelor Of Science
Job Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To gain employment using extensive field qualifications as well as proficiency with Primavera(P-3/P-3ec/P-5/P-6), SAP and Microsoft products such as Word and Excel.
Skills : Leadership Training, Business Development, Food Safty, Leadership.
- Coordinated movement of jobs from multiple departments to ensure shipping dates are met.
- Ensured quality of product is up to standards before being assembled.
- Documented all actions by handling logs and records and managing information on forms.
- Attended leadership training class with company founder and CEO.
- Promoted to semi-leadership position before relocating.
- Provided multiple ideas to help reduce waste that immediately showed improvement.
- Able to multitask while keeping production moving.
Lead Job Coordinator Resume
Objective : Excellent customer service, a self starter and an eager worker. Strong communication skills to help coordinate with different departments.
Skills : Bilingual, Great Customer Service, Great Computer , Quick Learner.
- Interviewed prospective candidates for job opportunities.
- Placed candidates into jobs that meet client's needs.
- Answered phone and type conversations into computer using StaffSoft program.
- Filed applications for future reference.
- Called candidates' former employers for reference checks.
- Administered and read drug tests.
- Prepared payroll checks, child support payments, and other payroll records using QuickBooks program when needed.
Job Coordinator Resume
Objective : Reliable, flexible, focused, and team oriented, interested in pursuing a career in stockroom/warehouse, working with animals or retail. Quick learner and understands policies and procedures. Strong problem solving skills, applies strengths to complete a quality job.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Inventory Control, Scheduling, Electronic Health Records.
- Performed any duties that are needed to help the office.
- Responsible for scheduling and time sheets and doing pack out and pack backs.
- Did construction cleaning and final cleaning.
- Molded demo and cleaning, fire demo and content cleaning.
- Did punch out list and help on construction side when needed.
- Ordered supplies and helping to make things flow.
- Coordinated multiple job site.
Bachelor Of Science