Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as an Elementary School Teacher, Special Education Teacher, or Response to Intervention Teachers in a school district where I can make a positive impact and continue my professional growth as an educator.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Instructed assign classes in the locations and times designated.
- Created and maintained a classroom environment that is conducive to students learning.
- Implemented instructional methods and materials that are appropriate and aligned with state standards.
- Assessed the accomplishments of students on a daily basis and reports progress to the students and their parents.
- Participated in parent/teacher conferences to assist parent's participation and the support of their child's education.
- Maintained accurate, complete, and correct records.
- Attended professional development workshop to continue my growth as an educator.
- Attended staff meetings; serve on staff committees, and accept a share of responsibility for extracurricular activities.
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Summary : Sixteen years of providing outstanding staff service Nine years of highly successful, professional experience in the field of education working with students, families, teachers, and administration Committed to continuous professional development Mentored others in the educational field Trained staff in the service industry Led orientations and informational meetings Obtained awards for high performance: First Year Teacher Award, National Blue Ribbon Award from the U.
Skills : Computer Skills: Microsoft Word.
- Help create classroom rules with students.
- Reinforce these rules and expectations throughout the school year to ensure a positive classroom environment for teaching and learning to occur.
- Organize learning material and resources Monitor children's interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing Create lesson plans.
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate and stimulate children's abilities.
- Teach entire class, small groups and individually to students Assess and track student's progress and tailor future teaching to meet each student's needs Build relationships with families.
- Maintain an open line of communication with families and provide appropriate information.
- Attend professional development opportunities to further myself as a teacher Collaborate with administration staff Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
Master Of Science
Kindergarten Teacher Assistant Resume
Headline : Motivated educator and advocate driven to provide children a high-quality educational experience, while promoting the growth and development of children as well as fostering strong partnerships with children and families.
Skills : ESL Certified.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
Junior Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that aligns with my passion of working with children and families, that will also allow me to utilize my exceptional skills as an Early Childhood Professional with the aim of securing a career with sufficient opportunities to undertake new challenges in the area of child development.
Skills : CPR certified Instructional Technology, Microsoft Office, Interactive Whiteboard, Document Camera Thinking Maps, Depth and Complexity Icons, Differentiation strategies, Common Core based instruction.
- Promote activities that support the intellectual and all around development of young children.
- Create long-term plans, unit plans and assessments, as well as weekly lesson plans in the instructional practice.
- Adhere to all the required measures established by the state necessary for child development.
- Communicate on a regular basis directly with parents to report student performance and behavior.
- Use hands-on approaches to help students learn and apply concepts.
- Establish and reinforce rules for behavior policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
- Monitor student growth and achievement using ESGI software.
- Shared files and documents using One Drive and Share Point Observe and evaluate student performance, behavior and social development.
Master's In Art
Senior Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Headline : Special Education and have worked as a Kindergarten teacher for the past ten years. During this time, I have also gained valuable skills in communication and business as I participated in various events throughout the community, and helped promote our school and recruit new families.
Skills : Time Management, Effective and Active Listening, Patience, Teaching.
- Worked in a Title 1 school, with many economically challenged students.
- Responsible for assessing and providing differentiated instruction based on individual child's academic ability.
- Responsible for fostering the intellectual and social development of children in the first phase of their elementary school experience.
- Responsible for teaching basic skills such as shapes, numbers and letter recognition as well as reading.
- Implemented and developed curriculum for my class using the common core State Standards.
- Established and enforced rules for behavior and policies and procedures to maintain order in the classroom using ClassDojo.
- Successfully utilized learning centers for English Language Arts, writing, Science, and Math to promote independent responsibility for students learning.
Assistant Prekindergarten Teacher Resume
Summary : Provide extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-English-speaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities. Excellent time management, with the ability to listen and understand what the client is looking and able to convey that concept. Ability to creatively solve problems. Staying calm at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Scheduled the daily instructional activities.
- Maintained and updated student grades, attendance, report cards, files and records.
- Prepared classroom, learning and activity centers.
- Taught and assessed students' current skills.
- Followed established curriculum and standards for classroom educational activities.
- Graded and recorded homework, class work and tests.
- Coordinated meetings with parents to discuss or develop programs to meet individual student needs.
M. A. In Education
Kindergarten Teacher Associate Resume
Headline : More than 24 years project and administrative management experience in organizational and relationship building. Interdependent leader using strength to prioritize and delegate tasks, make sound decisions, and maintain focus on the bottom line. Naturally cultivates an energetic enthusiasm in relationships with diplomacy, clarity, and sensitivity in diverse cultural and organizational backgrounds.
Skills : Office Management, Ms Office Suite, Customer Service, Receptionist, Excel.
- Worked independently within prescribed course framework; substantially participated in course development or modification; recommends course modification; and prepared material for review of technical accuracy and adherence to established lesson plans.
- Ascertained needs for training and education, determined the objectives and scope of courses, the subjects to be covered, and the criteria for evaluation.
- Developed daily work plans based on general course outlines and established learning objectives.
- Plans covered instructional methods and techniques, training materials and aids, time schedules, and learner-centric requirements for individual students.
- Created a positive and appropriate classroom environment that is conducive to learning while meeting the school code of conduct, policies, rules, and procedures.
- Prepared evaluation updates and reports with constructive feedback to parents and administration.
- Applied school and parent approved disciplinary interventions and made recommendations for assistance.
- Developed, revised, or adapted courses and instructional materials based on student evaluations and parent feedback.
Lead Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Objective : To obtain an elementary teaching position, that will facilitate my aspiration to educate children and to build constructive relationships with colleagues.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Prepared and taught Common Core and Ohio based literacy, math, science and soc studies lessons for 20 children.
- Organized and implemented literacy and math centers based on ability levels.
- Maintained a discipline and reward behavior plan in the classroom Participated in grade level meetings, IEP meeting, district meetings, staff meetings, professional development sessions, and parent/teacher conferences.
- Communicated with parents on a daily basis.
- Coordinated teacher/student activities on a Smart board and the school computers.
- Conducted data analysis on a monthly basis using STAR early literacy to manage differentiation for ability based reading groups and centers.
- Organized and participated in class field trips.
Masters In Education
Director/Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic kindergarten teacher who has earned trust and respect from students, colleagues and administration for 6 years. Caring Preschool teacher in a certificated Day care while attending college for four years right out of high school.
Skills : Microsoft, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Developed and implemented interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of subjects.
- Developed course plans to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
- Performed student background reviews to develop tailored lessons based on student needs.
- Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among a class of 24.
- Developed, administered and corrected tests and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Coordinated after school tutoring hours with other teachers to help students in need of extra attention.
- Combined discipline plan with effective measures and various lesson plans to increase concentration, participation, and progress student accountability.
- Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material.
Long Term Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Summary : Caring and compassionate person. I enjoy helping others and being of assistance. I work successfully in a team and can promptly complete tasks independently as well. My work ethic is very strong, I take pride in all that I do. I have a nurturing warmth about myself that makes communication and customer service some of my strongest assets. My approachability and genuine appreciation of people tend to be a great addition to any workplace.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe LiveLesson, Blackboard, SuccessMaker, Dreambox, ReadingEggs.
- Observed and assessed student performance and kept thorough records of progress.
- Implemented a variety of teaching methods such as lectures, discussions and demonstrations.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects.
- Encouraged students to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Set and communicated ground rules for the classroom based on respect and personal responsibility.
- Identified early signs of emotional, developmental and health problems in students and followed up with parents.
- Tutored children individually and in small groups to help them with difficult subjects.
- Scheduled and held parent-teacher conferences to keep parents up-to-date on children's academic performance.
BS In Elementary Education
Kindergarten Teacher I Resume
Objective : Provide students with appropriate educational activities and experiences that will enable them to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth Help students develop the skills necessary to be a productive member of society Work as part of an interdisciplinary team, planning, aligning, and integrating curricula Works with grade level to address and resolve student issues.
Skills : Experience teaching children 0 to 5 years old.
- Maintained the complete responsibility for the organization and teaching of a self contained Kindergarten classroom.
- Successfully utilized learning workstations for ELA, writing, math, technology, science and social studies.
- Small group instruction for both guided reading and math groups.
- Progress monitored and adapted RTI, small group, and individual instruction accordingly.
- Conducted Functional Behavior Assessments and developed Behavior Modification Plans.
- Aided in creation of Kindergarten curriculum, scope and sequence, and thematic units.
- Organized ordering of curriculum materials, books, and supplies.
- Differentiated instruction through tiered application activities and workstations.
Early Childhood Education
Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Summary : Dedication and passion for children and youth to promote an environment that is inspiring, caring, safe, and adaptive to each child's individual needs.
Skills : Telephone & Front Desk Reception, Filing, Database.
- Taught basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Established and enforced rules of behavior, policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
- Observed and evaluated children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Instructed students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Read books to entire class or to small groups.
- Provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Planned and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provided students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
Bachelor's In Arts