Lead Hostess Resume
Headline : Looking to jump into a Lead Hostess field. Experienced and comfortable working face to face with customers. Eco-conscious and motivated to make a change in the world.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Performs the tasks of the cashier and/or bus person as required including cashing out guests checks to speed up service.
- Understands and follows the company's cash handling policies and procedures and maintain proper security of cash at all times.
- Answers phones, take dining reservations, and enter diner information into reservation system.
- Maintains waitlist and quote accurate wait time.
- Makes appropriate seating decisions using a station rotation chart.
- Organizes seating for large and special needs groups.
- Greets guests and determine the number in their party.
- Guides guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.
Sr. Lead Hostess Resume
Summary : To offer services and talents in the hospitality field. Responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet patient and customer needs and tastes.
Skills : Computer Knowledge, Communication, Leadership, Training & Development.
- Trains all new Host/Hostessing staff.
- Trains all Host/Hostesses to use our computer software, and to take patient meal orders following dietary guidelines.
- Checks all meals before leaving the kitchen to insure meals are delivered correctly, and on time, check, and log refrigerator temperatures and report any discrepancies.
- Answers, and log all of our department's incoming telephone phones calls while assuring all client requests are met quickly.
- Admits, and discharge patients into our computer records.
- Works hard to represent the Food and Nutrition Department by always following through and satisfying both Patients and Hospital Staff.
- Collects payments via cash, debit/ credit card, checks and promotional tickets.
Jr. Lead Hostess Resume
Objective : Business owner- Dedicated Photographer who exhibits a true love for the craft, art and science of the photography process. Inspires others with creative insight and enthusiasm. Opened and owns a photography business. Customer Service - Consistently received positive feedback from guests and created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teamwork, Detail Oriented, Multi-Tasker, Customer Service.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Responsible for coordination of up to 20 service staff (bussers, hosts and servers), in restaurant with capacity of 300.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
- Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff members.
- Met, greeted and encouraged feedback from customers and used feedback to implement positive changes within the restaurant.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
- Set dining tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
Lead Hostess I Resume
Objective : Hospitality doesn't exist for you don't have customer service. It all works together. Enjoy solving guest problems when other people feel it can't be fixed. There's no excuse for bad CS or Hospitality. Treat people the way you want to be treated with honor and respect and a sincere smile makes a difference.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service Experience, Catering Experience, FOH/BOH, Office Equipment.
- Ensures that our quest received the best customer service humanly possible.
- Maintains a 12 line system and 2 desktop computers.
- Maintains the flow of the floor as well the servers positions on the with a floor plan that is designed by the Lead hostess.
- Places all reservation into a Open table system while maintaining Nos list and Web reservation as well.
- Carries on by making separate large parties reservations from 1 person to 60 people.
- Sends out faxes and well as emails to different department of our company.
- Handles all types of situations from an intoxicated quest to what's on our menu.
Lead Hostess II Resume
Headline : 14+ years of experience in the Lead Hostess and restaurant and hospitality industries in various capacities. Highly motivated, Goal-oriented, organized, and detail directed problem solver. Ability to work with staff, guests, and management in a professional manner, as well as on own.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Oversaw resident dining room and servers.
- Made out menus and served residents their meals.
- Documented any and all resident diet changes and let the servers know about changes.
- Reported any and all problems or changes to director of dining and or supervisor.
- Stepped in if someone called off.
- Documented resident food and liquid percentage intake into system.
- Assigned server to their responsibilities for the day.
- Made sure servers did their job correctly.
- Had to leave dining room clean and stocked for next day.
Lead Hostess III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Lead Hostess position which will allow advancing within the company.
Skills : Computer Programs: CMS, Delphi, AS400, Microsoft - Word/Excel/Power Point, POS, OpenTable.
- Provided a smile and friendly greeting for guests, used guest's name, confirmed number in party, asked guests for their seating preference and special needs.
- Presented menus to guests and informed server of guest present at the table, returned to the lobby to greet guests, and checked dining room for guests who are ready to leave.
- Held knowledge of the floor plan, server station assignments and table numbers.
- Inspected menus for cleanliness and crispness and changed out when necessary.
- Checked dining room and floors for cleanliness and took actions where needed.
- Retrieved reservation books and learn how to use Open Table, the elements reservation system.
- Maintained accurate seating chart and covered tally.
- Made reservations accurately and courteously.
- Answered phones with knowledge of the operation of the restaurant and/or direct the guests for further assistance.
Asst. Lead Hostess Resume
Objective : Expand leadership responsibilities, improve organizational ability to exceed corporate goals, and help honor all long-term commitments made to customers, employees and the communities in which live.
Skills : Management, Microsoft.
- Greeted guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Provided guests with menus.
- Assigned patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seating.
- Spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
- Answered telephone calls and responded to inquiries or transfer calls.
- Maintained contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
- Inspected dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Informed patrons of establishment specialties and features.
- Received and recorded patrons' dining reservations.
Associate Lead Hostess Resume
Headline : Over 18 months of successful experience in the foodservice industry Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with minimal supervision Highly skilled in delivering outstanding service to guests Profound ability to converse clearly and proficiently with customers and coworkers Experienced with using OpenTable and dinnerware.
Skills : Dependability, Self-Discipline, Leadership, Communication,.
- Assigns patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
- Speaks with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
- Answers telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
- Maintains contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
- Inspects dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Operates cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room staff to ensure that patrons receive prompt and courteous service.
- Orders or requisition supplies and equipment for tables and serving stations.
- Prepares cash receipts after establishments close, and make bank deposits.
Lead Hostess/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable individual who is eager to learn new skills and responsibilities in a team oriented professional establishment. Provide excellent leadership skills and quality through many years of experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Multi-Tasking, Receptionist, Receptionist, Fast Learner, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel, training and delegating of staff.
- Organizes set up and meet deadlines for special events.
- Provides customer service.
- Alternatives to all guest needs and requests.
- Prepares beverages and expedite food orders.
- Responsible for Total receipts to verify all sales and clear cash register.
- Manages large amounts of cash daily.
- Collects payments via cash, debit/ credit card, checks and promotional tickets.
Lead Hostess Resume
Objective : Entry Level Manager with years in face to face customer management. Effective at managing and leading teams, managing store operations and promoting merchandise to increase store profits. Believes exceptional customer service is essential to retail success.
Skills : Honest, Reliable, Dependable, Excellent Communication, Hard Worker, Organized.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to patrons.
- Schedules dining reservations and arrange parties and special services for diners.
- Greets guests, escort them to tables, and provide menus.
- Adjusts complaints of patrons.
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Interviews, hires and discharge dining room personnel.
- Trains dining room employees.
- Schedules work hours and keep time records of dining room workers.