Lead Line Cook Resume
Objective : Driven individual looking to obtain long term employment to help create a stable and functional life in order to serve others. Currently open to changing fields of expertise to gain and better perspective and purpose on customer service. Looking to enroll in school again to further education and broaden horizon. Hoping to sit on the other side of the desk one day as an influential member of my job and surrounding society.
Skills : cooking and all it entails.
- Worked nights on both the hot and cold lines preparing menu items with an eye towards consistent quality and presentation.
- Responsible for preparation and stocking of line items to ensure proper quantities for the anticipated volume of business averaging 50-70 covers a night.
- Assisted Chef with preparation and service for banquet functions ranging from multiday corporate functions ranging from 20 to 50 people to Island-Exclusive weekend wedding events ranging from 60 to 160 people.
- Assisted the Chef with ordering and inventorying stocks to ensure adequate levels for service while minimizing waste.
- Made sure sanitation was maintained in both working and storage spaces for the kitchen.
- Assisted with both the cold-open prep and the end-of-season teardown and clean-up of the kitchen.
- Created and prepared weekend specials utilizing banquet overstocks to minimize waste.
Lead Line Cook/Grill Cook Resume
Summary : Certified Chef with nine years of experience in catering large events, cooking in high volume restaurants, bartending and serving private functions and banquets. Seeking a position, in your company, to utilize my skills and knowledge of restaurant/catering management and food service.
Skills : Microsoft Systems.
- Responsible for production of sauces and set-up of saute station.
- Responsible for fabrication of various meat and fish portions and cuts.
- Train and supervise new kitchen emplopyees.
- Responsible for overseeing production and proper set-up of all kitchen work stations.
- Responsible for producing daily lunch and dinner specials.
- Rotate and maintain upkeep of kitchen walk-ins and dry storage.
- Responsible for maintenance of kitchen cleanliness and sanitation.
Lead Line Cook/Kitchen Supervisor Resume
Summary : Passionate about the culinary industry food gives me solace I look forward to my growth and development as I quest upon my culinary journey.
Skills : Word And Excel, Google Doc, Powerpoint, 60-80 wpm, P.O.S system.
- Followed standardized recipes and produced food items accordingly.
- Cooked, arranged, and presented high quality food, in a timely fashion.
- Marked Date information, attached label and stocked food in a proper manner.
- Set up and restocked kitchen line prior to cooking food.
- Cleaned and organized all kitchen workstations and storage areas.
- Followed kitchen opening and closing procedures and adhered to proper food handling and safety guidelines.
- Prepared all foods in a timely manner Assisted with restock of all items needed, followed guidelines to safety recipe and portion control also performed additional duties as instructed by chef or sous chef.
Lead Line Cook/Prep Cook Resume
Summary : To succeed and earn a job which provides me satisfaction, self development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Computer Proficient, Time Management, Kitchen Management.
- Assisted with all duties as assigned Kitchen Lead and certified trainer.
- Set up stations and collected all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service.
- Prepared a variety of foods including meat, seafood, poultry, vegetable and cold food items.
- Served menu items in keeping with with standards of establishment.
- Used food preparation tools while constantly using safe and hygienic food handling practices.
- Maintained an organized and sanitized work area at all times.
- Closed the kitchen correctly by following the closing checklist for the kitchen station.
Lead Line Cook II Resume
Headline : Highly talented and seasoned cook with management experience. Possess many skills relating to preparing and serving a wide variety of meats, poultry, seafood, vegetables, soups and other items in a fast paced environment. Trained and supervised others performing the same or related work.
Skills : Medical Terminology.
- Worked in an upscale high volume kitchen cooking and maintaining quality control.
- Became proficient in the preparations and cooking of all variations of fish and meat.
- Maintained food cost and control while adhering to restaurant guidelines.
- Developed daily specials to minimize food waste.
- Developed dishes that are still used today.
- provided an atmosphere and a job security where i may return at any given time.
- Part of the team that provided exceptional dining experience for people of all decree.
- Skills Used knowledge of health and safety codes and regulations, current food handlers card.
Lead Line Cook III Resume
Summary : Worked with a team of line cooks in Chicago to deliver great food and exemplary customer service to guests of The Water Tower Place . Became a team member of line cooks in the Paris restaurant Mon-Ami-Gabi which boasts more than 250,000 visitors a month from all over the world . The experience of working on the Las Vegas strip has afforded me the capability of honing my skills and level of discipline.
Skills : Medical Terminology.
- Worked all stations including prep kitchen, pantry, saute, and grill.
- Lead grill cook during Giants home games.
- Inspected ingredients for top quality when received and ensured they were washed, trimmed, and properly stored to protect flavor and appearance till use.
- Consolidated and kept walk in neat, organized, and properly rotated ingredients per first in first out order.
- Assumed secondary duties as assigned by the Sous or Executive Chef including: ordering, taking inventory, accepting deliveries, checking invoices, and opening/closing of the restaurant -Helped the Chef maintain a standard of quality among the other line cooks.
- Provided innovative menu ideas when requested by the Sous or Executive Chef.
- Cooked and prepped for special events hosted by Bon Appetite Management Company.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Line Cook I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Lead Line Cook with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Cooking.
- Managed kitchen operations for high grossing, fast-paced fair concession kitchen.
- Trained staff of eight employees for correct facility procedures, safety codes, proper recipes and plating techniques.
- Managed preparation and presentation of the desserts for all catered events.
- Responsible for all kitchen operations such as banquet events, buffet lines, and individual plated dining orders.
- Examined trays to ensure that they contained required itemsInstructed cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of foodStocked and rotated products, stocked supplies, and paper goods in a timely basis.
- Stocked cabinets and serving areas with condiments, and refilled condiment container.
- Supervised and coordinated activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
Lead Line Cook/Line Cook Resume
Objective : Motivated line cook offering over 6 years experience in the food industry. Focused on high standards for taste and quality, while maintaining profitable margins. Superior communication and leadership skills. Also I am an ambitious student with excellent research, time management and problem solving skills. Reliable, punctual, flexible, adaptable and hard working. Willing to dedicate time and effort towards the development of a long term partnership with companies.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines.
- Reduced food costs by 7.4 percent by using seasonal ingredients, setting standards for portion size and minimizing waste.
- Managed kitchen staff by orienting, training, assigning, supervising, and evaluating when necessary.
- Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
- Instructed new staff in proper food preparation, food storage, use of kitchen equipment and utensils, sanitation and safety issues.
- Actively involved in cost control, sanitation, menu development, training, recruitment, private dining and catering.
- Ensured all staff understood expectations and parameters of kitchen goals and daily kitchen work.
- Led shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
High School Diploma
Sr. Lead Line Cook Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that is both challenging and rewarding while becoming a dedicated member of an outstanding team.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Lead and coach team members on effective cooking methods and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Assisted in the execution of menus for plated and buffet style receptions for up to as many as 5,000 guests, utilizing product from our own sustainable Blue Bear Farm.
- Prepared and operated the Saute, Grill, and Fish stations at Limelight Supper Club and Lounge, a Kevin Taylor partnership.
- Prepared and executed seasonal menus for the Centerplate Suite at Sports Authority Field during each Denver Broncos home game.
- Prepared tasting menus for the procurement of potential clients.
- Developed standardized recipes to insure consistent food production while also helping to minimize food cost.
- Interacted with guests in a helpful and positive manner while promoting Centerplate facilities and services.
Jr. Lead Line Cook Resume
Objective : To gain a position that allows me to utilize my culinary and supervisory experience and knowledge. Background of work experience that illustrates attention to detail, time management, communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to excel under high volume/pressure.
Skills : Customer Service Skills.
- Work directly under award winning executive chef Colin Brown.
- Assist executive chef with all areas of food production for 150 seat dining facility and room service.
- Produce innovative ideas for daily special development including creative input on plate presentation.
- Accountable for ensuring creation and consistency of scratch made sauces.
- Responsible for ensuring that prep lists and stocking are completed.
- Work with team to design and execute seasonal specialties.
- Provide support to banquet portion of kitchen as needed.
Lead Line Cook/Cook Resume
Summary : Nearly a decade of working in the Minneapolis Public School system with a great understanding of the importance of quality communication and adaptability to changing situations. Able to convey ideas clearly and effectively in diverse working environments. Highlights Able to work in fast paced, diverse working environments Understands and follows direction quickly. Always willing to learn. Able to take the lead when needed while being able to contribute while working in group situations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Knife Skills.
- Responsible for preparation of menu items for dinner for up to 150 people.
- Check the preparation and quality of food done by others cook in the kitchen.
- Check of organization in kitchen storages and walking coolers.
- Work in a hotline for lunch, preparing cooking on all the stations.
- Work as an expediter during dinner service and assist and support all station during service.
- Supervise the production and follow up on task giving to the staff.
- Prepare, organize and work the Sunday buffet and working on a live station.
Lead Line Cook Resume
Objective : Working hard to create, and design new plates of food. Looking to continue my education of food products, and ways to cook or work with the food.
Skills : Cooking, Painting, Truck Driving.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.