Lead Scheduler Resume
Objective : Highly driven, motivated, multifaceted candidate seeks position in an establishment that requires leadership and experience in estimating, planning, scheduling, and cost engineering project controls support. Excels in leadership and supervisory roles. Exhibits proven initiative and leadership abilities, with highly developed analytical, organizational, problem solving, interpersonal, and communications skills.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provided extensive project management planning, scheduling, and cost engineering services support to the IRP Program Task Order Managers, for the commercial engineering design services and construction of two-each 100MW/KV Diesel Generator Power Plants, and the reconstruction of several roads and bridges in the southern and northern provinces of Afghanistan.
- Coordinated project control deliverables between the project control manager, procurement, task order managers, Site construction supervisors, and the client representatives.
- Developed and established the work breakdown structure and administered the planning and scheduling activities to service contractual requirements.
- Developed using critical path methodology (CPM) principals.
- Assigned to the lead scheduler, to oversee the scheduling development and management for all twenty-two task orders.
- Verified to the accuracy of the scope of work, work breakdown structure, and milestone deliverables, as budgeted/awarded in the client's task orders or CLINs.
- Ensured work scope, schedule, budgets, and resources, were fully integrated into the project plans, to accurately measure the work scheduled and costs forecasted, against actual work performed and it's cost, to determine if cost and schedule performance (CPI & SPI) are as planned or earned (EVMS).
Sr. Lead Scheduler Resume
Summary : Seeking a management position in project controls with a company specializing in the construction and maintenance industry where 24 years of experience and education will be an integral part of a growing company.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Worked with general contractor to the develop progress tracking system and baseline Primavera schedule During the first phase of the project, 3D model power point presentations were developed which depicted the construction sequence for each area of the project.
- Developed Earned Value tracking tool for the major contractor and actively managed their scheduling team for this contract package.
- Reported progress and schedule updates to management team on a weekly basis.
- Calculated schedule performance index in order to determine the forecasted completion date.
- Analyzed craft productivity and how this related to the schedule performance.
- Assisted construction management to develop and propose to the client schedule improvement solutions.
- Scheduled, analyzed performance, conducted critical path analysis, produce schedule reports and make recommendations for corrective action measures which mitigate impacts to cost and schedule.
- Advised project team as needed Develop and update P-6 progress S-Curves for cost and man-hours.
Jr. Lead Scheduler Resume
Objective : Seeking a Lead Scheduler position with a company that will allow to fully utilize communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Dispatch, Scheduling, Accounting.
- Answers approximately 70 incoming calls daily.
- Coordinates and schedules patient's chemotherapy, diagnostic imaging and physician appointments for over 60 physicians and 30-physician assistant/nurse practitioners according to the scheduling standards.
- Communicates with nurses and physicians daily to help provide great patient care.
- Serves as a scheduling liaison for the scheduling call center and clinics.
- Communicates updates, changes and errors to schedulers as needed.
- Organizes and updates scheduling standards, guides and informative tools to help keep scheduling standard for all 11 clinics and 35 schedulers within the company.
- Keeps open communication with the supervisors and schedulers for all 11 clinics.
- Assists with the application, interviewing and hiring process.
Lead Scheduler I Resume
Objective : Dedicated medical professional with different levels of medical experience ranging from receptionist to medical claims analysis.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Administered all elements of creating, optimizing, verifying, base lining and executing multiple turnaround schedules while working with a team of Management, Cost Controllers, Coordinators, and Planners.
- Provided recommendations on cycle time reduction opportunities and techniques as applied to scheduling.
- Scrutinized plans to achieve scheduling efficiency and maintain cost control.
- Developed conceptual schedules to evaluate various alternates or anticipated schedule challenges.
- Developed and maintained comprehensive integrated master project schedules including Front-end Loading, Detail Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up/Commissioning Project Stages.
- Maintained schedule during the project life cycle, monitoring progress and incorporating modifications where changes in the original scope occur or delays are encountered.
- Utilized project cost estimates to resource load project schedules and gain alignment with estimated scope of work and the project schedule.
- Performed staffing density checks or staffing limitation checks to validate schedule durations and ensures resource-leveling supports the project strategy.
- Performed critical path analysis to determine problem areas in regards to project schedule and resource overloads and offers alternative courses of action to the project team.
Lead Scheduler II Resume
Headline : Seeking a full-time position within the hospitality industry. Achieve high rates of customer satisfaction by interacting with guests for quick resolutions to their problems and providing high-quality services. Experience in taking initiatives, accepting responsibilities, making snap decisions that put the customer first, and working with a team will allow me to thrive in such an environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Open Plan Professional, Primavera Scheduling Software.
- Collaborates with all departments, management teams, and Executive team.
- Acts as the main point of contact for families and assist with specific scheduling requests.
- Manages staff schedules and availability on a daily basis.
- Acts as a liaison between families and clients, ensuring that both parties are receiving exemplary services.
- Provides customer service over the phone and in person.
- Responsible for Data collection and data entry into scheduling software.
- Prepares and analyzes reports for the Director and Executive Director team.
- Covers day-to-day scheduling needs including; cancellations, call outs and time off request forms.
- Finds replacement staff to cover any appointments effected by cancellations and callouts.
Lead Scheduler III Resume
Summary : Lead scheduler with substantial planning experience from actual hands-on experience in all aspects of Industrial fabrication and erecting, specializing but not limited to TA's and Capital Projects, escalating in responsibilities within heavy industrial construction projects for over twenty-two years.
Skills : Managing/Supervising, Scheduling, Coding And Billing.
- Traveled and worked Internationally, Understand the complexities of different cultures.
- Developed EPC Schedule from FEL 2 through Phase 5 construction.
- Coordinated Progress in integrated Databases.
- Lead multiple interactive planning sessions with construction, Engineering, and logistics.
- Analyzed trends, critical path schedules, milestone variances, manpower, and productivity.
- Created a logical network of activities and ultimately a critical path schedule.
- Built and coordinated commission schedule with Operational input.
- Performed field evaluations to estimate over 700 work packages to obtain photographs of existing conditions & estimate time and craft man-hour quantities to perform the scope of work.
- Compiled other pertinent planning documentation such as P&ID's, Data specification sheets, Loop drawings and Plot plans.
Asst. Lead Scheduler Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that offers stability, challenges and diversity as Lead Scheduler.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervised and trained five staffing personnel.
- Liaised between nurse and hospital.
- Negotiated contracts between nurses and hospitals and staffed nursing personnel to various hospitals throughout Baltimore and Washington DC.
- Oriented new hires to company policy and procedures; interviewed nurses, preformed background checks and drug screens.
- Managed nurse's credentials to make sure they are updated and produced monthly product reports.
- Acted as back -up to Director of Operations.
- Processed, paid and or denied medical claims.
- Researched and provided information regarding claim status.
- Informed providers and members of appeal process outcomes.
Associate Lead Scheduler Resume
Headline : Pursuing an engaging position that will promote a greater, more complex learning dynamic and will contribute to current education and experience overall.
Skills : Administrative, Supervisor.
- Managed routine aeronautical maintenance intervals for 22 assigned B-52 bomber aircraft fleet.
- Helped ensure 100% mission readiness rate for global strike operations in both Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Ensured strict compliance to maintenance standards, then recorded and catalogued data in accordance with Air Force directives and applicable instructions.
- Provided guidance to maintenance personnel on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual aircraft maintenance and flying schedules through Patriot Excalibur (PEX) program.
- Established highly detailed report products with demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs.
- Delivered findings and trends routinely to senior leaders at the squadron and group level chain of command.
- Provided routine customer service both within and outside of designated office through: e-mail, telephone, meetings, and facsimile.
- Coordinated additional aircraft events outside of maintenance such as special training missions, deployments, temporary duty assignments (TDYs), Static Displays (SD) for VIP guests, and airshows.
Lead Scheduler/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with 2 year college degree. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports and meeting stringent deadlines.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Maintained 3 weeks of schedules for 90+ associates.
- Collaborated with Human Resource department to ensure efficient office environment.
- Preformed cash office duties and maintained cash operations for 42 registers.
- Researched cash backs and discrepancies for cash office and customers.
- Performed closing manager duties.
- Planned, organized and directed special events, Assisted in back-office operations and provide impeccable customer service.
- Researched cash backs and discrepancies for cash office and customers.
Lead Scheduler Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of experience in a busy medical office setting handling physician's schedules, supervising 4 employees, 10-key touch, type 60 wpm, and strong data entry. Self-motivated and can work well independently. In-depth knowledge of medical terminology. Excellent knowledge of computers and have the ability to learn new computer software programs quickly.
Skills : Outlook, Typing, Microsoft, Medinformatix, Epic.
- Coordinates and performs administrative duties including, but not limited to, managing the operations of the Physician's schedules by coordinating the daily scheduling of patient appointments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains maintenance of all doctor's day to day schedules, which includes 4 Surgeons, 3 Radiologist, and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- Oversees the overall scheduling functions, so the physicians receive maximum booking.
- Assists with incoming/outgoing calls, pre-registration of patients during peak times to maintain service goals, providing production support as needed, and addressing escalated calls and non-standard customer related issues.
- Interacts extensively with physicians/management, office staff, scheduling department and patients via phone, fax, and email to ensure completion and resolution of any patient issues.
- Returns doctor's emails in a timely manner.
- Supervises 4 employees in the Scheduling Department.
- Performs orientation and training of all newly hired Schedulers with standard procedures and guidelines.
- Gives employee evaluations once 90 day period has been met.