Lead Technical Analyst Resume
Summary : Customer centered IT professional with A+ and Network+ certifications. Along with dedication, detail orientation, and hard work; provide 11 + years of Information Systems software and hardware technology experience. Able to provide a proven track record for healthcare technology solutions that met corporate IT initiatives.
Skills : SQL, Linux, VMS, Tele Communicators, MS Windows, Customer Service.
- Gathers and provides requirements for compensation system changes to IT, test code updates to the compensation system, and validate upon implementation
- Communicates reporting issues and resolution with Consumer Field Sales Operations
- Coordinates and implements annual compensation plan changes. Document and train on new processes
- Ability to analyzes and reconciles complex business data.
- Manages monthly process to close out reporting and open the next compensation cycle
- Creates monthly compensation payout and production calendars
- Sends daily production task email for Consumer Field Sales, Consumer Indirect, and Pay Vendor Comp Administration.
Sr. Lead Technical Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of Professional Experience in Application Software Development and Project Management with hands on experience in full Software Development Life Cycle. Excellent Experience in Software Engineering Methodology and Project Management Methodology (SEM & PMM) 3. Excellent Experience in Managing Software Development Projects and providing solutions in analyzing, designing, developing and deploying business applications.
Skills : Proficient in Windows 7, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL SERVER.
- Developed using Visual Studio, C# and ASP.NET with Oracle 11g as the database to allow the state social workers and children to enter data required as per the Federal guidelines.
- Entered data was then compiled with data on the existing legacy system and an XML file was generated and sent via Cyber fusion to the Feds.
- Collected and maintained data for child foster care, adoption, and juvenile justice cases.
- Responsible for Children's Services workers in the county offices evaluate and provide services for children needing services.
- Developed in Visual Basic 6, Oracle  and using other technologies such as Web services.
- Developed of new systems and maintenance of the existing application.
- Responsible for collecting user requirements, analysis, and design and develop a new interface to establish communication between SWSS and other Systems such as Bridges, MiCSES and Birth Registry System deployed within the State of Michigan.
Jr. Lead Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : IT Lead with 11+ years of global experience in SW development project & people management and infrastructure spanning the Oil and Gas Insurance Electronic Media and Pharmaceutical industries, Seeking a challenging and rewarding full-time career, with an opportunity to work on bleeding edge solutions which utilizes technical skills.
Skills : Management, Analysis, Forecasting, Modeling, Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Manages and leads the analysis, design and development of various IT application solutions with user bases of up to 6500 employees working in partnership with Global Procurement, Corporate Finance and Tax business partners.
- Authors Systems Requirements and Technical Specifications/Solution Design Documents.
- Facilitates the analysis, design; creation and modification of interfaces between approx 250 Manufacturing ERP/Financial systems with an in-house custom spend capturing data warehousing solution (SPENDTRAK).
- Implements business process, change requests; facilitate team code reviews, configuration management, test cases/scripts and deployment of the changes for various IT applications.
- Leads development for Absolute Spend Reporting application used for the analysis of spend trends at a site level versus budget variances to provide intelligence for breakthrough data-driven sourcing strategy development.
- Manages a team of four (4) Software and System Engineering professionals.
- Liaisons between the business partners and the technical team (Developers, Operations and System/Infrastructure Engineers) Introduction to Data Science (Udacity) Analyzed NYC Subway Ridership data, using Numpy, Panda Python libraries.
- Applies machine learning model (Linear Regression, Ordinary Least Square) by implementing Gradient Descent via Python in order to infer information from the data.
Lead Technical Analyst I Resume
Objective : Around 6.5 years of IT experience in Analysis, Development, Implementation and Troubleshooting in the areas of Banking and Insurance applications using SQL, UNIX, Informatica and SharePoint.
Skills : Supervision, Microsoft Support, Computer Repair, Hardware Support.
- Supports of business critical applications, application include Advisor facing and back end data warehouse applications.
- Attends production walkthroughs, design discussions and meetings to provide propositions to project teams to come out with appropriate designs suitable for production environment.
- Works on the production bugs and provide tentative solutions to keep the applications BAU.
- Follows up with BAU teams to work on the permanent fix solutions to the production issues.
- Weighs on the application and infrastructure changes going into a production environment.
- Responsible for Business and user communication on the production changes and regular updates on the production bug fix solutions until the issue is resolved.
- Issues analysis and resolution implementation.
- Monitors of production issue queues and assignment of tickets to team members.
Lead Technical Analyst II Resume
Headline : A seasoned consultant with a career that covers over 19 years in information systems. Experienced working as a project leader, system designer, developer and trainer for both large and small organizations in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, hotel, utilities, automotive, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, direct wholesale and chemicals.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Involved with the overall "order-to-cash" process.
- Developed international export documents.
- Developed a "Finished Goods-to-Putaway" interface process.
- Created an application to handle subsidy processing.
- Entailed creating multiple Application Engine programs that utilized set-processing logic to efficiently process large volumes of data.
- Constructed a custom consignment inventory application.
- Performed "Open" Accounts Receivable and Customer data conversions.
- Developed a custom credit card encryption SQR program to convert sales order data.
- Involved with a multitude of interface projects.
Lead Technical Analyst III Resume
Summary : Self-motivated highly skilled Lead Business and Technical Analyst with extensive expertise in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. Results oriented team player with excellent leadership, organizational, analytical, technical and problem solving skills. Highly proficient in business intelligence, process intelligence, functional requirements, technical research, technical analysis, conceptual design, detail technical design, database design, technical architecture, project leadership, management of small projects, mainframe programming, all levels of testing, systems maintenance, systems integration, software deployment, technical writing, quality assurance, customer support, end-user training and on-going production support of business applications.
Skills : Information Technology, Management.
- Directly responsible for design, development, modification, maintenance and production support of The Regence Group Healthcare systems that contain government, commercial and individual accounts for more than one million members.
- Provided technical leadership and consulting to IBM and TRG management, business and technical analysts, systems administrators and programmer analysts.
- Wrote more than 20 System Requirements and System Design Specifications for various projects and service requests; resolved more than 400 production problems on the IBM mainframe and UNIX servers; provided more than 150 estimates; reviewed and approved more than 450 production installation plans.
- Constantly analyzed and resolved complex Healthcare systems problems, preserving integrity of corporate databases, reducing downtime and improving systems reliability and performance.
- Led software development on the large multi-phase and multi-platform Medicare Revenue Realization project.
- Wrote comprehensive Technical Design documents containing detail specifications for all system components including jobs, procedures, programs, databases, files, reports, utilities, servers, directories, tables, control records and other modules.
- Led software development on the large Medicare Part D project.
- Wrote multiple detail System Requirements and System Design specifications describing all technical components for all parts of the project.
Asst. Lead Technical Analyst Resume
Objective : Accomplished IT professional with extensive experience in Project Coordination, Business Analysis, operations, design, and training. Project Coordination skills that include E-Commerce, Enterprise System Level Business Solutions, Time / Cost Estimates, System Design, Screen Design, Enterprise Resource planning (ERP), Report Layouts, Functional and Technical Analysis, Testing, Implementation and System Documentation, Full Life Cycle Development knowledge.
Skills : MS Office, Management
- Provides project leadership, planning, monitoring, and control processes to ensure all Oracle Hyperion Planning, DRM and Essbase are at peak performance.
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of Oracle Hyperion EPM.
- Utilizes database analyst expertise as well as Oracle Hyperion Planning, DRM and Essbase expertise to install, tune, maintain, apply patches to, and implement changes to this set of applications and databases.
- Assists project managers in conducting fact-findings, which will result in the formulation and definition the systems scope and the objectives for developing or modifying information software applications.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements changes to new and existing software applications.
- Ensures that the appropriate people are informed of software development activities and progress made relative to applications development milestones.
- Performs quality software applications testing to assure the delivery of a product that meets the user's specifications.
- Provides technical advice to senior IT management or project managers, assisting them with high level planning or issues resolution.
Associate Lead Technical Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced server and network specialist who is able to learn quickly in new environments and work well as a team lead, team member or as an individual. Strive to learn, grow and become a much sought-after and highly indispensable team member within any new setting. In addition, attention to detail and strong work ethics add to proficiency.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for overseeing support issues, project scheduling and training while driving a continued focus on efficiency.
- Responded to customers' inquiries and assisted team in direct client support via email and phone.
- Provided direction, input and QA testing for new products used in 3M rebranding, ensuring they meet final specifications and quality.
- Coded, developed and maintained operating systems imaging process and distribution method, used by 3M manufacturing plants for worldwide distribution and for worldwide onsite repair techs, realizing a potential cost-saving benefit per year of at least $750,000.
- Proposed on a regular basis and purchased popular and emerging new PC's, tablets, readers and phones to ensure a well-rounded device set for use with testing our custom in-house apps.
- Maintained lab of various PC's, Android, Apple iOS (iPad, iPod, iPhone), Kindle (all), Nook (all), MS Surface (all) devices.
- Performed QA testing, risk assessment, recommendations and bugs reports for vulnerabilities of developing and existing products apps.
- Developed product technical documentation for the release to support websites and internal and external usage at 3M.
Lead Technical Analyst/Developer Resume
Summary : To create advance business techniques and solutions providing increased value across multiple departments. To identify areas of concern and opportunity by developing and integrating advanced methodologies and technologies. Uphold quality standards and data integrity through process improvement and standardization.
Skills : Geospatial Information Systems Certified.
- Operated classified computer system, performing link analysis of counter terrorism information in support of Joint Intelligence Task Force Counter Terrorism Division, DIA.
- Understood, exploited, and disseminated a broad array of classified data.
- Extracted intelligence information from HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, and open sources.
- Managed, developed, and updated classified databases in support of counter terrorism analysis.
- Assisted Government analysts in conducting in-depth research, analysis, and production on specific issues in support of the Defense Intelligence Agency and military operations utilizing ArcGIS, Google Earth and several additional tools and classified databases.
- Answered technical and security related questions when analytical products are disseminated.
- Received award for work done supporting analysts in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba as well as letters of input.
- Provided real-time analysis utilizing several different tools and classified databases to assist in source vetting.
- Briefed CIA and other agencies on personal techniques for using the system.
Lead Technical Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced IT professional with a background that includes Microsoft and Cisco technologies, server virtualization, system and application validation, and project management. Well versed in managing the implementation and validation of pharmaceutical IT systems. Excellent communication and diagnostic skills, with demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and resolve complex problems. Currently pursuing the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Evaluated, tested and specified new desktop and peripheral hardware standards.
- Created/tested new desktop system images for site wide deployment.
- Managed deployment of desktop software updates and associated change control documentation.
- Deployed Microsoft Systems Management (SMS) client to over 1500 workstations throughout the enterprise in the United States.
- Responsible for the initial installation of SMS servers and for the migration from Landesk to SMS.
- Implemented a SecurID VPN environment for remote access to corporate infrastructure.
- Collaborated with the vendor to implement servers, performed troubleshooting on token synchronization, and documented the access procedures.
- Led resource in the company for troubleshooting and correcting desktop PC issues.