Loan Closer Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible and rewarding position, which utilizes background of experience in the financial, clerical and marketing industries, to achieve opportunities for advancement, personal growth and stability.
Skills : Encompass 360, Filenet.
- Receive all files from Processors, dissect files for errors, and decide whether all property addresses, borrower's names, Verification of Employment, and credit report supported the accurate borrower's information.
- Entered all information into the Edge system to make sure that all documents were sent to the attorney's office with accurate information.
- Approved HUD-1 Settlement Statements, made sure that Title Companies and/or Attorney's offices were charging within guidelines.
- Made sure that all filed were within Section 32 guidelines.
- Made sure that borrowers signed the last Truth in Lending with the final APR to ensure the borrower knew the guidelines in which they were signing.
- Received funding docs after the borrower had finished their signing, reviewed for accurate information and issued funding numbers.
- Received contracts from Realtors or Construction Companies, ordered payoffs, surveys, WDO's, and all other necessities to clear title issues in order to close a real estate transaction.
Sr. Loan Closer Resume
Summary : Responsible for compliance with all banking regulations which are applicable to the job, including Bank Secrecy Act and information security initiatives. Extensive knowledge of mortgage loan documentation and regulatory compliance issues.
Skills : Encompass360, MLCS , STMPartners, Digital Docs, Microsoft Office Fluent In Russian.
- Highly efficient mortgage-loan closing specialist, offering experience in closing and funding conventional and government mortgages Well versed in FHLMC, FHA, VA, CDA, HUD RESPA, RD, and regulatory Z guidelines.
- Delivered error-free documentation and ensured compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Prepared final documentation for mortgage closing packages for conventional, government, and home-equity loans.
- Approved HUD-1, calculated closing figures, and prepared loan documentation to release closing packages.
- Reviewed HUD-1 settlement statements for approval, working with settlement agents to resolve discrepancies to comply with RESPA requirements.
- Delivered closing document packages to settlement agents, received and reviewed critical funding documents along with wiring funds.
- Requested and Reviewed documentation for files, VOE, VOD, Bank Statements, and Demands, Cleared any title problems, Data Entry, Audited all documentation for completeness, Maintained contact with Customer, Title Company, and Loan Officer.
BS In Psychology
Junior Loan Closer Resume
Summary : Twenty plus years as a mortgage loan closer. Prepared mortgage documents, approved Hud 1's, reviewed documents for accuracy, disbursed on loans. Shipped loans to investors, requested insurance from VA and FHA.
Skills : Microsoft Office - Many different types of operating systems.
- Review loan documents, review and approve HUD-1 for closing.
- Documentation of property liens by verification through the Electronic Reporting System (MERS).
- Prepare closing documents and transmits documents to the signing Agent.
- Reviews signed documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Prepares and orders the wire for electronic funding.
- Closed loans and disbursed loan funds Prepared and reviewed all loan documents for completeness.
- Preparing an initial file and submitting it to the underwriter.
Loan Closer III Resume
Summary : Professional experienced working in a fast-paced environment demanding strong, organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Highly trustworthy, ethical and discreet; committed to superior customer service.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft Office, Filling & Data Archiving, Well-versed In Database Software, Team Oriented And Ability To Handle Multiple Task, Flexible And Ability To Work Under Pressure.
- Gathered closing figures, input closing information and prepared final documentation to create mortgage-closing packages for Conventional and Government loans.
- Reviewed loan files and title commitments to ensure loans are ready to close.
- Facilitated closing and disbursement for Conventional, FHA, VA and RD mortgage loans.
- Meticulous in delivering error-free documentation and ensuring compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewed HUD-1 settlement statement for approval communicating and rectifying deficiencies with settlement agent to comply with RESPA requirements.
- Delivered closing document package to settlement agent through secure email, receive and review critical funding documents, clear deficiencies and wire funds.
- Competently managed and closed all assigned loans, enabling fast closings that were free from errors and issues.
- Demonstrated excellent phone etiquette with good customer service skills.
Loan Closer II Resume
Summary : To pursue employment that enables to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work with people. Work independently and as a part of a team. Establish and maintain excellent relationships with customers and associates.
Skills : Computer, Customer Service, Funding, Closing, Reviewer, Communication.
- Sends documents to the borrower via FedEx with instructions on how to sign the documents and send them back to me.
- Contact a notary in the customer's home location Review received documents for completeness and accuracy and updates the systems accordingly.
- Documents applicable systems with required information and updates.
- Prepare final closing documents for the customer.
- Ensure that all required documentation is in the mortgage file.
- Delegated to the mortgage loan processor; however, the closer is the next in line to check the processor's work for completion.
- Closer has two weeks to ensure that the loan has funded and the paperwork is complete for compliance standards.
Loan Closer I Resume
Objective : To secure a long term position where skills and knowledge can contribute to the success of your company. Provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
Skills : Working with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines.
- Ensured insurance policies were current and accurate coverage was sustained.
- Verified and updated information accurately into the company system.
- Generated closing package to company guidelines.
- Reviewed Hud-1 for correctness in regards to fees charged, property address, borrower's information, and completeness.
- Forwarded file to the post-closing department.
- Prepared loan documents, ordered Title work, provided closing figures to the Title Company for HUD Settlement Statement, scheduled loan closings.
- Reviewed loan documents after signing and the HUD Settlement Statement for correct closing costs Funded/wired funds to the Title Company at closing.
Loan Closer/Specialist Resume
Summary : 10+ years' experience in banking and mortgage business 10+ years' experience in FHA/VA and conventional loan processing, underwriting, closing and funding Highly organized with superior problem- solving and analytical abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Serviced members by preparing and approving the final figures and documents needed for closing mortgage loans.
- Communicated with appropriate parties to ensure all loans closed in accordance with bank, investor, and regulatory guidelines.
- Closed and funded various mortgage loan products on a national basis.
- Answered urgent title company calls and requests in a timely manner.
- Closed conventional refinance and conventional purchase loans.
- Reviewed and approved HUD-1 settlement statement to ensure fees, names, amounts, account conditions, seller concessions, taxes, payoffs were accurate.
- Completed system inputs to create mortgage loan documents and initiated necessary wiring of funds and confirmed closing conditions were met and funds were disbursed correctly.
Loan Closer/Processor Resume
Summary : Seeking the opportunity to explore other industries within the grand valley. Strong skills in communication, implantation, strategy development, employee relations and training will be an asset to your team.
Skills : Loan Specialist, Loan Coordinator.
- Interfacing with title companies to make decisions on acceptability of encroachments, taxes, easements, endorsements, and investor requirements.
- Review and approve HUD-1 Statement with correct fees and charges, and complying with TILA and RESPA.
- Prepare and review closing documents for FHA, VA, CONV, and ARM for purchase and refinance loans.
- Verifies accuracy of loan file and documents prior to closing.
- Proficient with the various loan program guidelines and investor requirements.
- Review fully executed closing package; arrange for any corrections needed.
- Prepare executed package for Post-Closing department.
Loan Closer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Quality-focused Mortgage Banking, and Administrative Professional specializing in Consumer Finance, Commercial Finance, Telecommunications, Client Relations, and Operations Support eager to maximize a progressive employer's success. Developed a working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, USDA, PHFA, Conventional, FHA, VA programs as well as laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures Worked with senior processors and operational manager to develop competencies that allow them to begin to review and analyze all aspects of the mortgage credit package including but not limited to: accuracy of file input, timely delivery of required application disclosures, title policies, and asset documentation, income figures and income documentation including personal and corporate tax returns, credit reports/credit documentation and appraisal reviews Experienced in reviewing delinquent mortgage loans.
Skills : Loan Representative, Loan Specialist.
- Preparing the closing package, processing the wire for closing, reviewing and approving the HUD-1 settlement statement.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and borrowers in regard to loan closing documents and closings.
- Ensures loan package meets compliance guidelines fixing discrepancies as necessary.
- Inputs and confirms the data required to generate closing documents.
- Generates Review and Approve Closing Package.
- Calculates the funding amount for each loan package.
- Request releases of wire for funding loans.
BS In Business
Loan Closer Resume
Summary : Mortgage Loan Closer with extensive experience in analyzing mortgage loan documents. Over 8 years in the mortgage loan field with past experience as a mortgage loan officer. Proficient with a wide variety of software applications, including Encompass, DocMagic and DU/LP underwriting.
Skills : Microsoft Office LOIS, WebQuery, IAM Workflow, DataTrac, PCLender, DocMagic, Blitz Docs.
- Prepared loan closing documents for signing.
- Confirmed all fees, rates, points and loan information for accuracy.
- Verified that all borrower and loan information was consistent throughout the file.
- Reviewed loan file to ensure all prior to doc conditions had been satisfied.
- Requested updated payoffs, title reports and evidence of insurance when needed.
- Reviewed all document, approval and rate expiration dates to ensure timely closings.
- Completed verbal verifications of employment.
- Reviewed the completed loan package for accuracy prior to sending to the title company.