Logistics Account Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity in a dynamic industry where I can experience professional growth while utilizing my experiences, course study and ambitious drive to make a maximum contribution.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Troubleshooting, Account Management.
- Generating new business leads and setting appointments.
- Making sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Managing daily shipping schedules and dispatching trucks for freight pickup.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing clients to determine their daily and weekly shipping needs.
- Providing responsive customer service and resolving client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring that all client freight loads are shipped on time Following up on client referrals.
- Meeting or exceeding all performance goals.
B.S. In Business Management
Logistics Account Executive I Resume
Objective : To obtain a career path, with an opportunity to enhance my skills and capabilities for further advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Filing, Fax, Facebook, Fast Learner, Sales, Social Media, Data Entry, Team Player, Time Management, Leadership, Speaking, Interpersonal Skills, Retail, Public Speaking, Power Point.
- Booked loads with carrier partners; learned and understood negotiation process, while negotiating rates, getting assistance from designated department personnel.
- Collected and logged available partner carrier capacity; logged all carrier offers.
- Ensure collection of all appropriate paperwork; conducted follow up on missing paperwork.
- Tracked and traced all loads manually through the use of software and tracking technology, in order to maintain on-time pick-ups and deliveries; followed up on service issues, provided problem resolution and escalated complex issues to appropriate leadership.
- Acquiring new accounts within assigned business vertical markets Assisted in researching and identifying carrier sales opportunities; solicit new carrier business, building and developing carrier relationships in order to establish initial carrier pipeline.
- Profile all carriers; confirm active accounts, ensure accurate profiles and make any necessary updates.
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is received by designated carrier partners.
Logistics Account Executive II Resume
Objective : Highly communicative, extremely adaptive, eager to learn new skills, enthusiastic team player Ability to manage multiple staff, diligent in ensuring excellent customer service and relationship Very reliable, tireless worker with energetic personality.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Sales, Inventory Management, Loss Prevention, Food Service, Training, Manufacturing, Shipping & Receiving, Maintenance.
- Managed accounts; negotiated pricing with both customers and carriers achieving required profitability goals.
- Coordinated shipping activity with carriers achieving company objective for outstanding service.
- Executed sales tactics in building a book of business through cold calling prospective customers.
- Created and implemented prospecting strategy in targeting prime customers.
- Exercised social skills in recruiting and developing a relationship with carriers to take on customer shipments.
- Consistently met company goals for revenue and call time.
- Successfully completed customer management and sales training.
Bachelors Of Arts In Sociology
Jr. Logistics Account Executive Resume
Objective : Communication & Customer Service Proficient in MS Access, MS Excel, and other business related systems. Proficient with multiple TMS & ERP systems including: SAP, MercuryGate, Logistics Manager, and more. Logging Data and inventory control ACTIVITIES: 1. Member of the academic fraternity Phi Eta Sigma 2. Member of The Supply Chain Management Association 3. Member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS). 4. Proficient with MS Office, MS Excel, MS Access, and Windows XP.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Sales, Project Management, Customer Service, Management, Teamwork, Travel Coordination.
- Built a portfolio of clients by researching and seeking out prospects via sales calls.
- Identified, contacted, and qualified leads.
- Displayed strong communication skills by cold calling and prospecting 100-200 businesses per day.
- Acted as the liaison between client, carrier, shipper, and receiver.
- Provided hard work, motivation, goal-orientation, and time management to create my own book of business.
- Managed existing customers through excellent customer service.
- Acquired and serviced 16 new customers by being consistent and persistent.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration
Logistics Account Executive/Group Leader Resume
Headline : To work in transportation management and actively participate in fleet management, order execution, customer support, and sales.
Skills : Internodal Tranportation, Logistics, Freight Negotiation, Customer Relationship, Rail And Truck Load.
- In additions to direct sales solicitation, positions required a general knowledge within the following: Adherence/compliance with Federal, State, DOT, OSHA, and Company rules and regulations.
- Determination of unprofitable or below-market rates within customer rate schedule; recommended increases or adjustments as needed.
- Determination and evaluation of customer needs, sales presentations, negotiations and formulations of rate proposals, customer service follow-ups, and preparation of sales correspondence as needed.
- Resolution of customer complaints and concerns Enter into AS400 orders for load pick-ups, providing accurate customer billing and carrier settlements.
- Coordination of designated carrier-to-customer pick-up with time of pick-up, delivery, and special instructions as directed by the customer.
- Responsible for securing adequate capacity for freight booked.
- Responsible for decisions and implementation of pick-up and delivery to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for tracking and tracing loads enroute, scheduled for pick-up, and those with delivery status.
B.A. In Logistics
Logistics Account Executive I Resume
Objective : Looking for a position working with animals as I am leaving my business career behind to begin school for Veterinary Technology. I am looking for a position (animal related) which will help me gain experience that will relate to my studies and future position as a Vet Tech.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Actively pursued new business opportunities by providing customers with specialized shipping solutions.
- Provided continuous customer support and 24 hour communication in order to ensure on time delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
- Monitored prompt payment of all invoices and engaged clients who are outside of accepted payment terms.
- Developed and maintained a committed base of more than 15 regular, exclusive clients, nearly three times the team average.
- Exceeded $2500 eight-week sales goal within a three-week period.
- Shipped and tracked merchandise throughout the entire USA and Canada by truck, rail, and intermodal shipping methods.
- Proactively contacted all freight carriers to ensure on time delivery of time-sensitive merchandise.
- Provided guidance and mentorship to new employees in order to foster and develop a productive team environment.
AAS In Veterinary Technology
Logistics Account Executive/Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced manager with interpersonal and teambuilding skills, as well as a forward thinker who brought in new promotions resulting in increased revenue. A proven leader who developed an engaged staff with very little turnover. A sales executive and consultant whose knowledge coupled with an honest approach and genuine demeanor formed trusting relationships with customers, resulting in increased sales amd revenue.
Skills : Aviation Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management.
- Experienced inside sales and logistics accounts executive.
- Delivery in high-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Responsible for procuring new business, managing and developing unique supply chain solutions.
- Met and overachieved quotas put in place by management.
- Daily duties included cold calling new leads to increase business, managing current customer accounts to ensuring service levels were being exceeded.
- Coaching and mentoring new hires to about sales ideas to implement efficiency.
- Demonstrated expertise in: High volume inbound and outbound call management and organization Managing procured accounts and implementing additional services to increase revenue Provided proactive and efficient communication with customers and carriers Strong work ethic, negotiating skills, and the ability to handle conflict.
- Cold calling with high rate of new account procurement success Notable Achievements: Managed 1.8 million dollars in receivables and payables during a two-year period Highest weekly revenue producer multiple times, including third week at company.
Logistics Account Executive III Resume
Summary : Outstanding professional with cross-functional experience seeking a position in the field of education, training, sales, or account management. Solid background in education and management, with strong emphasis in leadership and creativity. Excellent organization, communication and project management skills. Accurate, focused, and methodical self-starter with quick learning abilities. Gifted with an innate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Skills : 1 Year 8 Months B2B Sales Experience, Consulting Experience,.
- Gained extensive international market knowledge within the third party logistics industry.
- Efficient in generating leads to ex- pand business and selling company services based on the prospects' needs and values to offer best business solution.
- Learned effective cold calling and sales techniques, how to perform active listening on prospect calls, and gained a clear understanding of sales cycle.
- Acquired the ability to quote truckload shipments based on market conditions, commodity, load value and weight.
- Experience in cold calling to the U.S., Mexico and Canada along with handling the customs paperwork for customers at the border.
- Ability to facilitate and track the shipping process of high volume of loads being shipped between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico.
- Performed market analysis at various scales to determine hot commodities in area due to the time of year and geo- graphic location.
- Polished and improved sales & negotiation skills when it comes to seeking new business from performing prospect lead generation to pre-call planning up to offering a solution and closing.
Logistics Account Executive/Specialist Resume
Objective : To utilize my skills, knowledge, and experience gained from my various past employment and my time at Miami University to grow and prosper within an exceptional and challenging company.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Logistics Management, Organization, Leadership, Phone Etiquette.
- Performed in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Used Microsoft Office on an everyday basis.
- Analyzed bills of laiding and load tenders to make sure the correct product went on the correct truck.
- Communicated constantly with shippers, receivers, customers, dispatchers and drivers to ensure on-time pick-up and delivery.
- Scheduled appointments for pick-up and delivery.
- Negotiated prices during the selling of a load.
- Made and received up to 300 phone calls a day.
Logistics Account Executive I Resume
Objective : A full time position to utilize my recently obtained degree in Supply Chain Management in order to continue to develop and advance my Supply Chain knowledge and skills.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Tasked with screening carrier companies and choosing the best overall carrier to fulfill our customer's needs.
- Enhanced my persuasive and selling skills to convince carriers companies to take less than desirable jobs.
- Developed my negotiation skills when discussing rates with carrier companies to find the best overall price.
- Tasked with making sure trucks picked up, delivered, and made sure they did so in a timely matter.
- Become adept at answering phone calls and assisting our customers or carrier companies.
- Learned about the fluctuating truck markets and adjusted rates as needed.
- Quickly rose to any problems that arose and handled them to assure we meet our customer's standards.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Logistics Account Executive Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and experienced automated logistical specialist. Awarded The Army Achievement Medal from the Department of Defense for domestic supply chain operations, also awarded The Army Commendation Medal from the Department of the Army for international supply chain operations over- seas.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, SAP.
- Determined the most cost-effective procedures and routes for shipments.
- Translated business needs and priorities into actionable logistics strategies.
- Gathered, logged and monitored all shipping data.
- Minimized damage and repair costs through careful management and preventative maintenance.
- Took corrective action in the case of accidents and delays to minimize extra expenses.
- Assigned shipments to carriers in the centralized database.
- Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
- Prioritized order security, accuracy and on-time pickup and delivery.
BBA In Global Supply Chain Management