Loss Mitigation Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with a solid work ethic and a diverse background that includes business operations, management, and healthcare management. Possess a wealth of experience in providing customer support for financial plans industry employers.
Skills : Customer Service, Account Management, Analytical, Negotiations, Human Services, Collections, Center Management, Cash Handling, Loan performing.
- Interview borrowers to understand their specific situation; identify and request the appropriate documents required for loan modification review.
- Analyze the customer's financial situation and making recommendations on loan modifications/workout options to resolve delinquency.
- Ensure necessary information and complete packages are received in a timely manner.
- Answer inbound inquiries from borrowers regarding the status of the loss mitigation, loan modification, short sale and foreclosure process Identify, maintain, track and log requested documentation for loan modification review.
- Place outbound calls to notify borrowers when additional loan document information is required or to follow up on loan docs.
- Access information on multiple systems to inform borrowers of loan terms, important dates and deadlines.
- Notify customers and ensure their understanding of current status, options, timelines, coordination touch points, customer obligations through the process and the loan modification decision.
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple Servicing departments Remain as the single point of contact to borrower throughout the loss mitigation, loan modification, and foreclosure process.
Sr. Loss Mitigation Specialist Resume
Summary : An accomplished sales and marketing executive with over 16 years of experience in software, computer training, mortgage and professional services industries, with national and international successes.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Ten Key, and other computer programs.
- Recruiter, Trainer Coach and Mentor Negotiates and finalizes specific terms of retention or liquidation workout solution with borrower.
- Analyzes financial statements, loan documentation and other relevant data to determine the best workout solution.
- Facilitate disposition efforts with borrowers, attorneys, vendors, real estate agents, title companies and other third-party vendors.
- Reviewed existing marketing plans for property disposition and develop enhancements to such plans as needed.
- Work with real estate agents, property owners, and vendors to execute timely and effective marketing/disposition of property.
- Conducts analysis on loans to project future loss versus the acceptance of a short sale, deed in lieu or cash for keys.
- Maintain the status of each deal in a loan servicing system, provide updates to management and perform other duties as assigned.
BBA In Marketing
Loss Mitigation Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, professional, highly proficient, enthusiastic and experienced Loss Mitigation Specialist of 15 years who provides excellent customer service by offering workout options to borrowers to help them liquidate or retain their home loans. Recognized by management as being a highly positive, motivated, detail-oriented, and committed team player willing to coach others.
Skills : Power point, Internet, rapides.
- Analyzed homeowners financial status, ordered credit reports, appraisals, property evaluation, and preliminary title reports.
- Educated homeowners to determine the feasibility of completing loan modifications on FHLMC loans to help them retain their homes.
- Worked directly with title companies and foreclosure attorneys to complete the loss mitigation workouts.
- Processed outbound solicitation calls to delinquent homeowners to educate them on options that the bank had to offer in their time of hardship.
- Provided thorough product and procedure training to new employees within the department.
- Earned a reputation as a valuable and cooperative coworker by being fair, honest, and willing to help others when needed; effectively resolving conflicts at appropriate times, and assisting new managers and other staff to become familiar with policy and operations.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to service several transactions simultaneously Strong ability to organize and simplify office procedures, and keep morale and productivity at peak levels.
Jr. Loss Mitigation Specialist Resume
Headline : Consistently selected for special team assignment because results-oriented professional. Five years of management level experience; exceptional conflict resolution and follow-through. Enjoyed highly effective team environment with the ability to adapt to independent projects and tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Bilingual, Typing 50 Wpm, General Office Skills.
- Documented in accordance with the requirements of HAMP, proprietary modification guidelines or other programs' requirement as they pertain to the time of the Foreclosure process, prior to making the final foreclosure determination.
- Review foreclosed loans evaluate whether or not they were processed in accordance with HAMP, other proprietary modification or other applicable program guidelines and requirements.
- Review and compiles fully documented loan histories, imaged documents and information available from all sources to collectively determine if it validates the information used to make the foreclosure decision.
- Assemble documents, data, and information from multiple systems and organize them as required.
- Review documents, extract appropriate data elements and enter/load them into the required template or system.
- Provides documentation for any exceptions and escalations as necessary.
- Communicate errors to appropriate personnel for resolution as necessary for preventing contested or impaired foreclosure actions.
Bank Teller Training
Loss Mitigation Specialist III Resume
Objective : Highly creative, self-motivated professional with mortgage, audit review, and customer relations experience. Ability to conceptualize and generate new ideas, analyze problems and develop effective solutions. Analyze complex customer financial documentation also can complete and maintain files in a timely matter.
Skills : Mortgage knowledge, escrow, taxes, insurance, pmi.
- Communicates with borrowers and various third parties associated with real estate transactions relating to foreclosures educate them on options available to resolve their delinquency.
- Obtain information sufficient to review loss mitigation options, and to make proper recommendations Initiate contact with borrowers who have defaulted on their mortgages, made through phone calls and use of a predictive dialer.
- Respond to borrower inquiries regarding mortgage defaults and loss mitigation options.
- Evaluate the borrower's repaying ability and reason for default.
- Recommend and initiate loss mitigation options that are appropriate for the situation.
- Negotiate and formalize agreements with borrowers in foreclosure when appropriate.
- Verifying arrears, formulating terms of repayment, drafting stipulated repayment agreements, and ensuring that the initial terms and conditions of the agreement are met.
- Coordinate and facilitate initial loss mitigation efforts with associated departments, foreclosure counsel, investors, and mortgage insurance companies.
Loss Mitigation Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging rewarding position, where my professional, self-motivated, customer service and bank operations skills can be utilized with a growing corporation.
Skills : Excel, Excellent Language and Phone Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Responsible for analyzing customer's financial position to resolve delinquency by evaluating and ensuring overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant; reviewing of financial statements, credit reports, applicable ratios and other supporting documentation acceptability.
- Maintaining constant communication with investors and customers for approvals of assistance options.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of investor programs(VA, USDA, FHA, Fannie Mae & Freddy Mac), procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for servicing delinquent loans and providing borrowers with a resolution to current hardship situations (ex: Updating financials for possible modifications, Repayment plans, Unemployment forbearance, Short/Long term forbearances).
- Responsible for drawing and retrieving executed agreements for repayment plans, also monitoring payment posting.
- Responsible for holding/suspending foreclosure motions for potential reinstated loans through repayment plans.
- Manage a pipeline of 100-150 loans for GSE (Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac investors).
Loss Mitigation Specialist II Resume
Summary : Loss Mitigation Specialist position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Typing, Collections, Communications, Basic Computer Skills.
- Unique negotiating skills and compassion used to influence the borrower and collect on a seriously delinquent account.
- General management of a loan portfolio comprised of foreclosure assets throughout the United States.
- Generate calls to delinquent borrowers who are considered high risk or with associated third parties; resolving calls at the first point of contact and responding to incoming calls and correspondence.
- Successfully negotiate hundreds of loans, MOD"s, short sales, deed in lieu of foreclosure, and repayment plans with immediate cash flow.
- Direct and monitor the work performed by outside counsel in compliance with state foreclosure regulations.
- Operational understanding of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) along with local, state and federal collection regulations.
- Interact each day with customers, attorneys, and third parties via telephone combining collection, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Loss Mitigation Specialist I Resume
Headline : Well experienced in retail including customer service dealing with mortgage, retail and also money managing. Have been in the customer service business for over 12 years.
Skills : Microsoft word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Responsible for the daily management of client assets to improve cash flow and mitigate losses.
- Manage risk and exposure to the client by establishing contact with mortgagor(s), evaluating mortgagor(s) ability and willingness to repay loans and developing exit strategies for the best possible resolution for both the client and borrower.
- Research any issues the mortgagor(s) may have, and analyze all relevant available data to develop an understanding of each asset.
- Understand and achieve monthly production goals based on all aspects and milestones associated with the resolution strategy from inception to conclusion.
- Interact with the other business units to enhance the understanding of asset specific issues, as applicable.
- Understand and comply with federal regulatory, investor and insured regulations and guidelines.
- Assist with associate training and recommend process improvements with resolution.
- Assist Portfolio Manager or Senior Management with monthly investor reporting special project and reporting.
Loss Mitigation Specialist/Officer Resume
Summary : Financial professional with experience in mortgage servicing, loss mitigation, and data analysis seeking opportunities for career growth. Possesses strong analytical skills with an emphasis on problem solving and efficiency.
Skills : Operations, Customer Service, Sales.
- Handel all aspects of the loss mitigation process on residential, commercial and blanket loans.
- Communicate with borrowers and investors s to request documentation and set expectations Prioritize tasks based on importance Collect financial information from borrower.
- Verify employment and income, and review credit history as well as borrower assets to determine the best loss mitigation action to avoid foreclosure and maximize client revenue.
- Underwriting, match borrower loss mitigation needs based on hardship and financials with client requirements and submit a file to client with my final recommendation for final approval.
- Work and negotiate with agents and investors, attorneys during a short sale, short settlement, and modification process and come to agreeable terms for all parties involved.
- Monitor process, underwrite and close an average monthly pipeline of 200-360 loans per month.
- Worked closely with an investor to determine new ways to maximize revenue.
Associate Loss Mitigation Specialist Resume
Summary : Successful career growth in the Real Estate Owned (REO) field, strengthened by creating and implementing sales processes, and on-boarding over 2,000 distressed REO files for the newly acquired account. Recognized for exceptional sales, customer service, and leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft, Bilingual Spanish.
- Manages home loan payments, and REO transactions for thousands of home loans across the United States.
- Reviewed and managed an inventory of loss mitigation packages, specializing in the 345+ days delinquent portfolio.
- Mitigated potential losses on delinquent loans by evaluating the financial position of mortgagors to determine the appropriate workout alternatives and options best suited for the situation.
- Recognized as a top performer in the short sale department, exceeding goals month over month by 110%.
- Managed a nationwide territory, seeking out distressed borrowers and negotiating loan repayment.
- Negotiated short sales with former mortgagor ensuring the highest net return by utilizing the net present value tool.
- Handled the foreclosure process through all phases, including initiating foreclosure, the sale process, deed changes, and property liquidation with a demonstrated working knowledge of loss mitigation procedures.
Loss Mitigation Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Mortgage Consultant with twelve-year background in consumer financing, loan administration, default management and customer service. Excellent analytic and communication skills.
Skills : Type 50wpm.
- Analyze mortgage file, evaluate borrower's financials, manually calculating rate of pay, review bank statements.
- Determine the value of each property by means of property reports, BPO, and appraisals.
- Review credit reports to determine customer's creditworthiness, gather pertinent information to make a sound financial decision.
- Excellent customer relations with customers, attorneys, appraisers, investors, field representatives.
- Required excellent interpersonal communication skills, aggressive and proactive.
- Actively and consistently treat all customers with a high level of respect and professionalism.
- Data entry keeping information current for investor and management reporting.
- Several reports to keep current for management such as tracking reports, status reports, and projections.
Master of Science
Loss Mitigation Specialist Resume
Objective : A leadership position in a banking or financial environment to utilize strong finance and analytical background.
Skills : Skilled In Oral And Written Communication. Experienced.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to help borrowers in default retain homeownership while mitigating corporate losses.
- Presented and recommended solutions to management after critically analyzing financial statements to decide whether to proceed with a workout solution or foreclosure.
- Utilize negotiation and communication skills to develop workout schedules and improve long-term business relationship with delinquent customers.
- Consulted as an expert for Wachovia Bank to review past FHA Insurance Claims, which recovered over in projected corporate losses.
- Collected and assembled information required for management reports and meetings.
- Reduced the number of foreclosures by 20% and implemented workout strategies to produce more performing loans.
- Trained and supervised new collectors on the policies and procedures of the loss mitigation program.
- Strong knowledge of Bankruptcy and Foreclosure procedures.
B.A. In History