Mail Clerk Resume
Objective : Receive, pick, and pull orders to provide quality customer service. Answering phones daily and dealing with emails to fulfill orders as well. I am also in charge of running the daily back order reports for my department via the Microsoft Excel Program.
Skills : Billingual Spanish, Knowlegde of Ms Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Filed records in alphabetical and numerical order, and according to subject matter.
- Placed cards, forms, microfiche and other materials in storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, drawers and boxes.
- Kept records of materials removed and stamped material received.
- Sorted incoming mails for distributions and dispatched outgoing mail.
- Stamped date and time of receipt on incoming mail.
- Sorted mail according to destination and type.
- Examined outgoing mail for appearance and sealed envelopes by hand or machine.
High School Diploma
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler Resume
Objective : Seeking new challenging assignments and responsibilities to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organization growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Able To Follow Instructions Written And Orally., Ability To Operate Office Equipment, Ability To Work Independently And Within A Team., Able To Multi-task.
- Answering calls in a pleasant manner to retrieve messages, update information, and looking for undelivered packages.
- Using memory to remember addresses while sorting packages.
- Working office window and register to assist customers.
- Transporting and picking up mail from stations.
- Developed personal relationships with outside local businesses while they pick up mail from facility.
- Using multiple computer software to complete computer task and various trainings.
- Remaining diligent and working while on the workroom floor.
- Greeting Customers in the lobby area as while providing excellent customer service by servicing customers needs to cut down wait time.
Mail Clerk Supervisor Resume
Headline : Strong multidisciplinary background in accounting, finance, business administration, project management and economics Extensive experience working directly with customers Solid, multilingual oral and written communication skills US Permanent Resident.
Skills : Work well with people, work well with palm device for scanning barcodes, warehouse work,worked as lead shipper for 8 years/also head of receiving department.trained new shippers,new receivers.
- Separates and delivers mail for delivery to distribution areas.
- Labels sacks/pouches where prearranged racks are plainly marked.
- Carries mail to distributors for processing, places processed mail into sacks.
- Picks up sacks, pouches, and outside pieces.
- Separates outgoing bulk mail for dispatch and loads mail onto trucks.
- Cancels stamps on parcel post, operates cancelling machines.
- Carries mail from cancelling machine to distribution area, assists in supply and slip rooms.
Bachelor Of Science
Mail Clerk/Data Entry Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a growing business or small company Strong organizational skills Active listening skills Seasoned in conflict resolution Courteous demeanor Customer service expert Adaptive team player Energetic work attitude.
Skills : Data Entry.
- Sorted outgoing letters and packages according to destination and type.
- Weighed packages and letters, computed charges, and affixed postage to packages and letters by hand and stamped using postage meter.
- Inspected wrapping, address, and appearance of outgoing packages and letters for conformance to standards and accuracy.
- Recorded date and time of receipt of incoming mail and packages.
- Organized and delivered mail to employees within facility and forwarded to offsite employees.
- Supported shipping and receiving department by filing invoices from third-party shippers.
- Assisted employees with inquiries regarding shipping and mailing policies.
- Cut costs associated with shipping charges by changing envelope size and researching least expensive method of delivery.
Bachelor Of Science
Casual Mail Clerk Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity as customer service representativeutilizing stellar problem solving skills and excellence in delivering customer services in order to ensure recurring business for the store.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Typing, Filing, Spreadsheets, xeroxing, multi-line telephones, mail clerk, cashier.
- Sealed or opened envelopes, by hand or by using machines.
- Affixed postage to packages or letters by hand, or stamp materials, using postage meters.
- Verified that items are addressed correctly, marked with the proper postage, and in suitable condition for processing.
- Placed incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Sorted and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail, using carts as necessary.
- Weighed packages or letters to determine postage needed, using weighing scales and rate charts.
- Determined manner in which mail is to be sent, and prepare it for delivery to mailing facilities.
Mail Clerk II Resume
Headline : More than 4years of experience in warehouse environments; takes initiative to excel above and beyond expectations. Able to recognize potential operational deficiencies, evaluate all possible/plausible alternative options and implement effective on-the-spot solutions. Demonstrates competency in reacting logically and responsibly in hazardous situations to ensure the safety and well-being of all on-site personnel; abides by all preventive measures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Skills : Pill counting,iv prep,retail pharmacy setting, close door pharmacy, trade and generics,.
- Deliver and maintain active and former soldiers' mail.
- Supervise and train soldiers to be efficient in the mailroom Supervises military mailroom as battalion's primary mail clerk with over 1,000 soldiers.
- Initiate necessary changes on deployed soldiers and family member's mail so that mail is delivered to the correct locations.
- Ensure mail is delivered to soldiers, while deployed to Afghanistan.
- Ensure mail is delivered on a timely matter regardless of the situation.
- Mail is transported daily to soldiers with or without proper transportation.
- Mail is delivered to soldiers regardless of the weather conditions.
- Facilitate training to 2 to 10 soldier per company in order for mail to be delivered weekly.
BA In Film & Television
Billing And Mail Clerk Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in an Entry-Level that will allow me to utilize my acquired skills and knowledge to contribute to the goals of your company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Microsoft FrontPage, Oral and Written Communication, Keyboarding, Proofreading, Accounting, Transcription, and Business Math.
- Responsible for providing good service to the customers Maintaining a good communication with the senders and all clients Maintained logs of activities and completed work.
- Sort mail into slots holes of mail racks according to departments, mailing center, organization, for distribution to campus sites or U.S.
- Perform duties of mail distributor on an as needed basis.
- Stored completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Loaded machines with required input and output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape and Braille media.
- Compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it was entered.
- Managed and operated a Hassler sorter machine, Oce printing machines.
Temp Mail Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in an environment with opportunity for advancement and the ability to use my creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills, to benefit the company and the clientele we serve: Reviewed and documented Medical Personnel Certification Quilter, creative thinker Adept at using Excel to create organizational tools Active listener Close attention to detail Able to work independently as well as with a team Punctual Reliable and dedicated.
Skills : Computer.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Weigh packages and letters to determine postage needed, using weighing scales and rate charts.
Mail Clerk III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a front desk receptionist/Office Assistant where I can maximize my organizational skills in a challenging environment, thus achieving a high degree of work efficiency.
Skills : Statistical Analyzing, Inventory Management, Arena, LabView, SolidEdge, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Collect, sort and delivers incoming & outgoing mail.
- Process for delivery to United States Postal Service.
- Locates proper addresses and makes corrections for misdirected mail & forwards mail according to the United States Postal Service regulations.
- Process all classes of mail including express mail and private carriers, to ensure adherence to proper size, weight, postage and other postal requirements.
- Prepares and processes necessary paperwork related to mail services.
- Maintains records on quantities and descriptions of materials received and distributed.
- Performs other administrative duties including answering all incoming calls.
- Operates mail metering machines along with mailing vehicles and electronic accounting system mail.
High School Diploma
Mail Clerk/Carrier Resume
Objective : Ability to sort, file, type and process material in an expeditious manner Experience using imaging equipment, a personal computer and other office equipment Experience conducting computer searches Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Skills : Microsoft office, Customer Service, Multitasking, Collections.
- Handled time-sensitive and confidential packages for staff across the company.
- Verified that outgoing mail items are addressed correctly, marked with the proper postage and in suitable condition for processing.
- Placed incoming and outgoing mail and/or packages into bins based on destination, labeled packages and envelopes to appropriate agencies and business units across the enterprise.
- Received and logged all incoming packages via FEDEX, UPS, DHL, and other courier services.
- Answered questions in person and over the phone regarding mail services such as USPS, FEDEX and UPS.
- Processed high-volume bulk mail using our mail meter postage machine.
- Worked in a fast paced environment with several distractions.
Processor/Mail Clerk Resume
Headline : Implemented systems for more effectively tracking inventory and increasing accuracy of supply orders for department. Redesigned mail room to align more closely to procedures for processing claims. Implemented procedures for holding scanned claims in compliance with Denti-Cal and government protocols.
Skills : Customer Service Computer Savy Easily adapt to new procedures Quick Learner Professional Mannerism.
- Responsible for sorting mail for processing while applying Postal regulations.
- Maintained the necessary production requirements as an employee.
- Received packages for processing and distributed the products for delivery.
- Determined the method of shipment, based on knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Examined outgoing shipments to ensure shipments met specifications.
- Inserted items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Maintained inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
Mail Clerk Resume
Objective : Seeking a new opportunity with a progressive organization where strong leadership, negotiations, and client relationship development talent will be held at a premium. A self-starter with solid industry experience, a reputation for dependability to achieve high productivity and quality of work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Able to follow instructions written and orally., Ability to operate office equipment, Ability to work independently and within a team., Able to multi-task.
- Collect, sort and deliver incoming, outgoing and interdepartmental mail.
- Receive and sort department mail by departments and prepared bundles of mail parcels for delivery.
- Proficient in operating mail metering machines and electronic accounting system.
- Processed all classes of mail including express mail and private carriers, to ensure adherence to proper size, weight, postage and other postal requirements.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing insured, certified, express and registered mail and parcels according to postal regulations.
- Locate proper addresses and makes corrections for misdirected mail; forward mail according to United States Postal Service regulations.
- Purchase postage stamps and money orders; hand out packages of certified and registered mail when assigned these specific tasks.
- Prepare and process necessary paperwork related to mail services; maintain records on quantities and descriptions of materials received and distributed.