Material Coordinator Resume
Objective : Currently enrolled at The University of Phoenix earning a Bachelors in business administration with a concentration in Management. I have been an employee with NASSCO for the past 8 years, with increasing responsibility. I am always eager to learn new tasks and to seek improvement. I am currently a group leader for Material Control and prior to that I was a group leader for the Material Analysts for a total of four years.
- Short term assignment - Generated production schedules as required by customer orders and fill rate requirements.
- Oversee Kanban inventory system and monitor warehouse inventory to assure material availability.
- Report and follow up on material shortages.
- Coordinated Material requirements with the assigned Buyer.
- Coordinated parts modifications or substitutions with engineering department.
- Maintain effective communication with the Customer Service Department to update status of orders and execute expediting.
- Systems used include, MRP, AS400 MAPICS and VISTA.
- Monitored and analyzed Fill Rate, Customer Orders, Ascending Monthly and other production reports to prioritize and generate execute the manufacturing schedule.
Senior Material Coordinator Resume
Headline : Motivated professional with great organizational leadership skills, and the ability to motivate teams and effectively interact with diverse groups. Strong analytical skills with the capacity to develop solutions both individually and in a group setting.
Skills : SPSS Data Analysis Statistical Software, MS Word, MS Excel, Made To Manage, Shop Floor Manager.
- Accountable for physical inventory of all materials.
- Issued materials to jobs orders on hand and checked discrepancies, quantities, packaging and quality.
- Involved in the planning and scheduling of materials for job orders.
- Customer Support Representative Manage accounts by updating customer records and information, and posting customer transactions.
- Resolve customer complaints on products and services in a timely manner with customer follow up.
- Collaborate with shipping and receiving departments for favorable customer outcomes.
- Handle expedited problems with proper procedure.
Material Coordinator/Warehouseman Resume
Summary : Reliable Sales associate with a record of successfully contributing to team goals. Inventory management and merchandising experience. Friendly and enthusiastic. Retail Sales Associate. Highly successful at upselling and promoting new products. Customer focused Retail Sales Associate with a solid background in stocking, product knowledge, and customer service industries. Desires a position as a Entry Level Marketing Coordinator.
Skills : Inventory, Forklift Qualified.
- Received and logged all materials and distributed as necessary.
- Maintained stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Maintained automated and manual accounting records, posted receipts and turn-ins, and performed due-ins and due-outs accounting.
- Reviewed and verified quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
- Maintained stock locator system and administered document control procedures.
- Prepared, annotated and distributed shipping documents.
- Proficient on the Standard Retail Supply System (SARSS).
Material Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : While following safety procedures and company policies, my intentions and goals as an employee for your company, is to build a high quality product in efficient time while keeping safety and the customer's expectations and goals at the forefront.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft word, Microsoft word, Communication, Written Communication, Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Marketing, Sales.
- Managed over six million dollars worth of inventory.
- Kept track of daily R&M cost and Monthly budget.
- Maintained proper inventory levels by performing daily/monthly cycle counts.
- Supported operational activities on board rig as needed.
- Correctly identified material and ensured that the inventory that was procured is the material that was received on rig to maintain inventory integrity.
- Reviewed all incoming manifests and shipping documents and check against cargo received.
- Prepared manifests for departing supply vessels and helicopters.
- Review and sign off on all outgoing manifests and equipment departing.
Raw Material Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated and responsible individual who has a great deal of ambitions. I set high standards for myself and take pride and ownership in all I do. I am a team player as well as an independent worker with productive results.
Skills : Welding, Fabrication, Construction, Transportation, Mechanic, Manufacturing.
- Developed a database that tracks inventories of the supply for transfer warehouse.
- Consolidate reports that tracked unit-level hand receipts.
- Processes documents using the Wildcat Maintenance Management System (WMMS) system to account for employee time and production.
- Accounted for property for the Materiel Control Center (MCC) transfer yard totaling over $3.5 million, and operated heavy equipment in capacity of 4, 6 and 10K.
- Prepared and verified the necessary documents for equipment transfers and monitored unit funds.
- Coordinated with commanders for equipment issue and utilized LOGSA to identify equipment to determine authorize substitutions for major end items.
- Determined the storage requirements for varying pieces of equipment and ensured that all supplies were secured and stored.
- Researched transaction history to resolve property book issues, and drafts reports to compile data to meet the needs of the consumer using Microsoft Office programs.
Environmental/Material Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain/maintain a position of increasing responsibility to expand my experience in project execution so that I can be a productive and valuable asset to your company.
Skills : Inventory management.
- Progressed through the warehouse retaining positions including file clerk, material handling laborer, supply tech assistant, inventory control management, material coordinator and kitting.
- Performed warehouse functions such as regulating inventory, material accountability, material issues, storage of material, as well as assisting in pulling and delivering parts to production.
- Helped to train most new hires within my department.
- Transitioned kitting department from Industrial Operations to Supply Chain Management.
- As well as transferring the inventory from a stand alone tracking system to a visible system with readily available and accurate information.
- Responsible for kitting and inventory of kits for fabrications as well as for production.
- Accountable for packaging, kitting, inventory and preparation of all expedited kit shipments for customers .Developed an organized inventory on products transitioned from site to site.
- Created an accurate spreadsheet of detailed accountability of parts as well as shortages throughout transition.
Material Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To secure a position that will lead to a lasting working relationship in the field of Material, Supply and Government Support. Training, leadership, and teamwork are the hallmarks of my expertise. I am a valuable asset to any organization and function independently in order to create an efficient working environment. Safety has been a critical element in all employment environments I have worked in and I am excellent at applying those concepts.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint.
- Maintained the overall flow of inventory by monitoring product quantity and usage to ensure uninterrupted supply chain.
- Analyzed discrepancies to determine root-cause and resolved issues by providing solutions and recommendations regarding appropriate corrective action.
- Conducted daily cycle counts and maintained historical records.
- Identified and recommended changes in inventory to GM Truck & Bus Assembly.
- Worked closely with production supervisors in determining and meeting the customer needs.
- Assisted with shipping & receiving functions with order fulfillment and verifying material received against purchase orders.
- Ensured that all production and quality systems were followed at all times to ensure that customer needs are met.
Material Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To be in a position that will allow me to use my excellent team work skills and be a part of a successful team, as well as to provide a service to internal and external customers that will enhance my ability to work with a verity of people.
Skills : Excel,Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor.
- Training Coordinator Machine Operator Safety Coordinator Time and Labor Rep Operate Machine, change machine set up per job.
- Coordinate Safety, Materials, and Training for a multi-million dollar Ostomy Department.
- Attended and implemented High Performance Team Training.
- Investigated and reported safety accidents and violations.
- Effectively balanced business, individual, and customer needs.
- Created meeting Agendas, Facilitated meeting and prepared meeting minutes.
- Scheduling and documenting interface meetings with other departments.
- Created and implemented improvements for department.
Material Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Looking to become employed by a company with room for advancement in the future. I am an experienced, well rounded employee. I pay close attention to detail and also quick with problem solving. I have always been an asset to my past employers and have great relationships with my bosses and co-workers still to date. I am willing to work over 40 hours a week. I am goal oriented and very organized.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ACAD, SAP, Multi-Line Phone System, Od and Id Gauges, Computer Assisted Part Fabrication, Calipers Micrometers, Customer Service Skills, Tier 1 Help Desk Support.
- Performed and monitored management of manual or automated inventory control actions.
- Computed and accumulated data for use in analysis.
- Performed inventories, and ensured timely correction of discrepancies.
- Prepared, analyzed, and evaluated reports, procedures, and policy data.
- Provided support to maintenance activities.
- Obtained material required for equipment modification, periodic component exchange, and bills of material in support of maintenance.
- Inspected conditions of property received.
Master's In Mass Communication
Sr. Material Coordinator Resume
Summary : Mastered all aspects of Material Coordination in an Aerospace environment Worked both Production and Repair floor D.O.T. Certified Forklift License Trained numerous Material Coordinators Mastered five different computer inventory software systems.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane, Inventory Control.
- Performed specialized classroom support for Boeing San Antonio Operations Training Department.
- Prepared all training classrooms and labs to be in "teach ready" condition prior to the start of class.
- Ensured all classrooms/labs, both on-site and off-site, were stocked with materials and supplies needed for delivery of training.
- Maintained min/max and forecast methodologies for tools and materials.
- Assisted in Boeing-owned classroom moves and new classroom set-up.
- Provided outstanding administrative support to all training instructors: Boeing direct, contract, and visiting instructors.
- Networked with counterparts in the Puget Sound area to resolve any roadblocks incurred at San Antonio plant.
- Placed/tracked all orders for classroom materials and tools.
Material Coordinator Resume
Objective : Have achieved high marks in the area of shipping/receiving, warehouse, distribution, production, and inventory. working principles of 5s/6s safety, and emergency response(ERT). Handling hazmat materials.
Skills : Experience With Acctivate, QuickBooks, WINDOWS XP, SAP, EXCEL, Kronos Timekeeping System, ADP Payroll Processing, WORDPERFECT, MS WORD, POWER POINT, And People Soft.
- Compile daily reports on phones waiting for parts/swap phones to complete the repair process.
- Worked closely with the Receiving Department to expedite parts on incoming product when received to ensure phones waiting on parts are processed before parts are released to Operations area.
- Coordinate parts usage with Operations and Purchasing Departments.
- Ensure out of stock parts have purchase order placed and a confirmed ship date for arrival of merchandise.
- Inventory parts/phones to reconcile reports with actual inventory.
- Perform inventory on parts in stock and phones in house for repair.
- Research and make corrections to SAP system on the process records for phones.