Medical Assistant Back Office Resume
Summary : Worked either back office for Dermatolgy and Cosmetics which lead into the skin care field Which have been involved in for 8 years. Knowldege in Medical front and back office for 6yrs and have been doing skin care for 8 years.
Skills : Vital Signs, Administration of medications.
- Arrived and prepared for Mohs surgery first thing in the mornings.
- Autoclaved and sanitized instruments.In-room documentation.
- Called in Prescriptions and Prescription refills.
- Followed-up with patients biopsy results and scheduling for a future appointment.
- Documented labs and biopsy reports. Suture removal.
- Administered medication for laser procedures.
- Assisted in Laser treatments ( Cool-touch, Active and Deep Fx, Laser hair removal) Administering AHA's/BHA's/TCA.
Sr. Medical Assistant Back Office Resume
Summary : To obtain a Medical Assistant Back Office position where will be able to apply educational and work experience and reach the desired goal of the company and to expand skills and knowledge in the field.
Skills : Management, MS office.
- Assists pts by bringing them in to the room taking there vitals.
- Checks there medication list.
- Draws blood. take urine samples if needed.
- Does prescription refills as approving them and sending rx to the pharmacy.
- Takes EKG if needed.
- Assists the provider if needed.
- Give lab results.
- Does prior authrizations for medications.Return pt phone calls.scan pts papers such as xrays, ekg, labs, to pts chart.
Jr. Medical Assistant Back Office Resume
Objective : Medical Assistant is responsible for supporting the delivery of health care services under the supervision of office manager. Efficiently, effectively and warmly assist scheduled patients to the practice in a HIPAA compliant manner.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Medical Assistant, X Ray Tech, EKG.
- Obtains general clinical assessment of patients including venipuncture and finger sticks.
- Reviews information and report to physician or the nurse, including any problematic or unusual findings.
- Places event and holter monitors and distribute reports to physicians.
- Prepares packets for tests and procedures, including labs, cardiac caths, MRI (e.g.MRI's Cath, Stress).
- Responsible for Inventory and maintain disposable clinical supplies.
- Responsible for Inventory and maintain supply of teaching materials.
- Responsible for General operation, maintenance and trouble shooting of clinical equipment.
Medical Assistant Back Office I Resume
Objective : Level-headed Direct support professional who remains calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful situations. Strong belief in importance of companionship and support in patient care.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Interviewed patients to obtain medical information, weight and height measurements and vital signs.
- Took vital signs of newborns.
- Documented patient information obtained from interviews.
- Trained new staff on quality control procedures.
- Assisted doctors with surgeries and non-invasive procedures.
- Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
- Performed monthly inventory and maintained office and medical supply counts.
- Managed various general office duties such as answering multiple telephone lines, completing insurance forms and mailing monthly invoice statements to patients.
- Performed vitals/glucose testing and assisted in administering injections and urinalysis.
Medical Assistant Back Office II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Medical Administrative /receptionist which would build on customer service, communication skills and computer abilities.
Skills : Phlebotomy, BLS/CPR, Medical Administration, Communication,.
- Served as a key member of interdisciplinary healthcare team for a busy family medical practice and specialty office.
- Assisted NP as to ensure optimal patient care and smooth daily functioning of office.
- Performed prior authorizations per insurance requirements.
- Ordered Medical office supplies and tracked monthly inventory.
- Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment.
- Helped implement practice's quality assurance and control program.
- Monitored compliance with HIPAA, CLIA and OSHA regulations Accomplishments This was my first job after finishing my externship through the medical assisting program.
- Learned how to take care of patients effectively and efficiently.
Medical Assistant Back Office III Resume
Summary : To secure a Medical Assistant position in a professional medical practice that allows to utilize back office skills.
Skills : Patient Care, Vital Signs, Input patients Chief Complaint.
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Verifies patient information by triaging the patient; reviewing and recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
- Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Associate Medical Assistant Back Office Resume
Headline : A position in the work force that will allow to use the skills have learned, as well as the chance to experience and learn new things. Even in different areas of career.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Prepared all charts for past, present and future visits.
- Sent orders for labs and CT scans, X-rays, cultures or anything the doctor would like ordered.
- Answered all patient phone calls and return them in a timely manner.
- Sterilized instruments and get surgery packs ready for future procedures.
- Assisted with minor procedures.
- Scheduled surgeries and office visits.
- Tok vital sign readings.
Lead Medical Assistant Back Office Resume
Summary : Medical field for 17 years and have learned a lot. Fast learner, and work well with others. Multitask and enjoy helping others.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provides assistance to 5 physicians specializing in comprehensive pediatric care.
- Offers backup support to nurses and office staff.
- Takes patient vital signs upon arrival and complete inquiry form detailing reason for visit.
- Answers questions and give patients appropriate directions for preparation of physician visit.
- Assists with administrative duties when needed including answering phones, patient scheduling, filing and scheduling ancillary tests.
- Greets patients as they arrive and answer questions.
- Maintains strict schedule, taking patients back to the exam rooms as they arrive.
- Demonstrates professionalism in taking patient histories as well as performing injection and drawing blood.
Medical Assistant Back Office/Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity with a progressive company that will allow to utilize skills, To expand Medical Assistant Back Office career and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, IV, Injections.
- Records patients' medical history, and test results in medical records physical and electronic.
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interviews patients to obtain medical information.
- Authorizes drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Shows patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
- Explains treatment procedures, medications, or physicians' instructions to patients.
- Helps physicians examine and treat patients, of all age groups.
Medical Assistant Back Office Resume
Objective : Medical Assistant position that will utilize skills and provide opportunities for professional and personal advancement.
Skills : Bilingual, Training, Leadership.
- Calls patients to remind them of orders doctor has requested.
- Calls other professional companies for patients test results, referrals and other information the doctor may request.
- Assists with any in-office procedures, helping with tools, removing sutures and staples.
- Prepares Botox and any other injectable that a patient may need or request.
- Prepares sterile trays for procedures that will be needed.
- Schedules and follow-up on all diagnostic studies that are ordered including proper documentation and obtaining physicians signature on test result.
- Responsible for acquiring results and notifying Physician of results on all interim reports.