Medical Billing Coordinator Resume
Summary : To be an integral part of the growth oriented organization and work in a challenging and dynamic environment. To contribute to the development of the organization which represent and serve while concurrently upgrading skills and knowledge.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Sterilization, Radiology, Clerical Duties.
- Identified and marks log/track sheets of hospital admittance, outpatient services, direct admits.
- Submited billing information counts records to ensure reconciliation with the Emergency Dept.
- Answered phone calls and handle inquiries.
- Collected previous day's patient charts, sorting in date and time order.
- Reconciled missing or suspended list with required lag time.
- Collected critical care charges of procedures, such as procedures performed in ICU/hospital and obtains/pull charts, demographic, and insurance information.
- Maintained a copy of billing information.
Certificate In Billing
Sr. Medical Billing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging opportunity in the Medical Billing/Collection Field in which will fully utilize office experience, technical training, strong work ethic and dedication. Desiring employment where advancement is based on efficiency and contributions to company growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Social Media, Emr.
- Responsible for resolving the conflicts and billing claims.
- Made the procedure easy for the patients and clients for payments.
- Selected, assigned and audited diagnostic and procedure codes to patient records.
- Managed chart completion (ICD-9-CM and CPT coding/abstracting), chart assembly and analysis, patient admission and patient information privacy/security.
- Worked collaboratively with the patient account department to ensure accurate billing and resolve claim denials and medical-necessity issues.
- Reviewed medical documentation and consult with healthcare providers when documentation is inadequate/unclear for coding purposes.
- Responsible for performing all insurance and self-pay follow-up to include actively resolving a collector work file (ATB), working claim denials and other mail.
CPT In Anatomy
Jr. Medical Billing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experience working with the E Clinical and Next Generation programs used for medical billing and team oriented sales associate who works well in a collaborative environment.
Skills : Proficient in WordPress, Weebly, WiX, QuickBooks.
- Responsible for all aspects of medical billing and accounts receivable for a busy orthopedic practice.
- Specified duties included posting charges for office visits and surgical procedures, entering payments, reviewing accounts for appeals to insurance companies, electronic claim submission and follow-up.
- Contacted insurance companies daily for appeals follow-up and precertification.
- Approximated 30% of claims were for worker's compensation.
- Audited charts for E&M coding guidelines.
- Maintained collection and dunning processes for accounts over 60 days.
- Set up payment schedules for patients when needed.
Associate Of Arts
Medical Billing Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible position in a respectable firm as a Medical Billing Coordinator, where education will allow to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of progressive company.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Billing, Receptionist.
- Coordinated with headquarters and clients regarding processing claims.
- Recorded maintenance of practices (updating of the problem list, Compiling work status & Payments).
- Assigned a daily tasks to team members and verification of work processed by the team.
- Provided daily, weekly and monthly reports to a manager.
- Provided reports of unpaid claims to senior management.
- Scheduled rebilling of unpaid claims.
- Communicated system requirements with the development team.
- Responsible for managing attrition and absenteeism in the team.
Medical Billing Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Medical Billing Coordinator is responsible for processing and collecting insurance claims, hospital billing and accounting, and other related administrative duties.
Skills : Medical, Healthcare, Billing Analyst.
- Directed work with bank vendors to assure proper balancing and posting of multiple insurance agencies.
- Kept daily records of accounting and process all pertinent records.
- Examined transactional inconsistencies using complex audit trails.
- Prepared documentation with proper coding according to the accounting procedures and policies.
- Checked entries, balances, and audit account for proper and accurate coding.
- Maintained statistics, databases, and adhere to client contracts.
- Generated journal entries, monthly reports and financial statements with time for month-end close.
- Prepared correspondence, records, and reports monthly.
Medical Billing Coordinator I Resume
Headline : To obtain a Medical Billing Coordinator position where can contribute 10 years of work experience and will continue to allow to grow personally and professionally. Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member.
Skills : Sales, Cash handling, Customer service , Medical billing, Adminstrative.
- Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Identified and corrected errors on denied/rejected Insurance claims.
- Interpreted operative reports applying appropriate ICD-9, CPT-4 codes.
- Printed and reviewed monthly AR's.
- Completed and submitted insurance claim appeals.
- Posted charges, payments, and adjustments.
- Submitted refund for insurance claims paid in error.
- Submitted and received IEHP P4P (Paid for performance program).
Medical Billing Coordinator/Executive Resume
Summary : To secure a position with an established company where proven capabilities, experience and dependability can be utilized. Strives to delight customers above and beyond the call of duty.
Skills : Certified Medical Assistant, Medical Billing.
- Oversaw daily Billing Department functions, including medical coding, charge entry, claims, payment posting, and reimbursement management.
- Examined patients' encounter forms to verify diagnosis codes, and reconcile codes against services rendered.
- Used electronic charge capture practices such as billing and account receivables (BAR) system and medical billing clearinghouse accounts to submit codes and invoices on time.
- Followed up on the past due to invoices and delinquent accounts to reduce the number of unpaid and outstanding balances.
- Documented patient data and medical records, and perform routine medical record audits to comply with insurance company requirements.
- Uphold and reinforce compliance with hospital policies and federal regulations such as HIPAA.
- Collected, posted, and managed patient account payments, and prepared and submitted claims forms to insurance companies and other third-party payers.
- Performed insurance verification, pre-certification, and pre-authorization.
Associate Medical Billing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over 26 years of experience in Business Administration and the health care industry, seeking a challenging career that will maximize and utilize a superior and broad array of experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Bookkeeping, Typing 65 Wpm.
- Responsible for resolving billing conflicts and issues to make procedures and treatments at ease for patients, clients, and medical staff to achieve the goal of payments.
- Recruited able staff and trained employees using the SAGE Intergy medical billing software and proper billing policies and procedures.
- Responded to specific escalated patient calls, visits and taking action and provided action on complaints.
- Prepared patient bills, kept a record of bills, prepared all financial reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Evaluated accounts and maintained patient accounts.
- Implemented all proper procedures and treatments using ICD-9/CPT to patient accounts to ensure accurate billing of patients.
- Customized patient accounts to obtain an 80% reimbursement from patient responsibility accounts.
Medical Billing Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A positive and hardworking individual seeking a challenging Medical Billing Coordinator position within a customer- focused company that is committed to employee growth and development.
Skills : Medical Billing, Medical Terminology, Medical Coding, Medical Records, Workers Compensation.
- Processed and mailed over $500,000 in claims Run end of day and month accounts receivable.
- Resolved or clarified codes or diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with doctors or others or by participating in the coding team's regular meetings.
- Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Reviewed records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Retrieved patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Assigned the patient to diagnosis-related groups (DRGs), using appropriate computer software.
- Entered data, such as demographic characteristics, history, and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
Medical Billing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Dependable medical coding & billing graduate with experience in customer service seeking a position in the medical field.
Skills : Billing Coordinator, Billing Specialist, Medical.
- Posted payments on Lytec based on EOBs from insurance companies.
- Appalled incorrect payments made by insurance.
- Notified patients of overdue accounts.
- Set up payment arrangements with patients so that they can meet their obligations.
- Sent past due accounts to collections.
- Ran monthly reports for the manager.
- Increased profits of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Diploma In Billing