Medical Billing Supervisor Resume
Headline : To achieve professional excellence with diversified responsibility that would permit rapid professional advancement as well as personal growth and to attain the top position in an esteemed reputed organization.
Skills : Epic, Medical, Healthcare.
- Improved revenue for the most recent providers over 32% with the same patient load.
- Verified insurance eligibility and update the patient's benefits on the patient chart.
- Ensured claims are entered and submitted with 48 hours of receipt.
- Submitted claims to correct Claims mailing address.
- Sent claims make sure patient is active.
- Applied payments to patient accounts.
- Performed denial analysis per carrier to identify denial issues and trends.
Sr. Medical Billing Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging Medical Billing Supervisor position with a company who is able to benefit from having be part of a their team with over 15 years of highly professional healthcare industry and supervisory experience.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Type 60 Wpm, Customer Service, Phone Etiquette.
- Responsible for all aspects of the department efficiently functioning on a day to day basis with the ultimate goal of providing excellent and high-level professional customer service in conjunction with meeting the companies goals.
- Performed a key role in the management of staff, workload, and implementation of processes to handle the business of a client who assigned over five hundred million in receivables.
- Responsible for training staff and new employees at the behest of the director.
- Handled supervisor work queues and managed escalated supervisor calls.
- Worked closely with management in disciplinary actions and staff incentives.
- Maintained familiarity and compliance with all current rules and regulations under the HIPAA as well as all internal collection policies and procedures.
- Reviewed remittance advice from carriers to ensure claims were paid accurately.
Jr. Medical Billing Supervisor Resume
Headline : Masters in Healthcare Management with management experience. Strong clinical and administrative experience. Demonstrated organization, communication and leadership skills. Excellent work ethic.
Skills : Exceptional Listener And Communicator.
- Assisted the Billing Director in overseeing the medical claims submission and reimbursement process, as well as training and development of staff.
- Made suggestions for improved efficiency within the department.
- Achieved and exceeded monthly billing department goals.
- Assisted Billers with patient/clinic or escalated patient/clinic calls and determine appropriate resolutions.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge and expertise in healthcare billing laws, rules and regulations to make informed business decisions.
- Coordinated the monthly billing department schedule.
- Required actions, such as performance appraisals, recruiting/interviewing job candidates, disciplinary notices, coaching, performance improvement plans and terminations.
Medical Billing Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Extensive knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and commercial carriers. Held Supervisor position for over 12 years. Full cycle biller for following specialties: Allergy and Asthma, Pain Management, OB-Gyn, Pediatrics, Infusion, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Physical and Occupational Therapies.
Skills : Billing Supervisor, Billing Analyst, Medical Supervisor.
- Supervised all aspects of the billing department for six physical therapy companies with three employees.
- Created all policies & procedures for insurance and private pay billing.
- Posted charges and payments into medical software.
- Analyzed insurance explanation of benefits.
- Worked with Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid HMO's, Tricare and all commercial insurance companies.
- Balanced and made deposits.
- Submitted appeals and medical records to verify medical necessity on rejected claims.
Certification In CPC
Medical Billing Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Patient-focused medical office professional skilled at medical billing, coding and office supervision. Reliable, multi-tasking with pediatric and chiropractic experience.
Skills : Medical Billing, Management, Medical Supervisor.
- Examined and diagnosis codes for accuracy, completeness, specifically and appropriateness according to services rendered.
- Entered in procedure codes, diagnosis codes, and patient information into billing software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPPA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information.
- Appropriated and corrected identified errors and refiled denied/rejected claims.
- Added modifiers as appropriate.
- Completed appeals, filed, and submitted claims.
- Applied charges, payments, adjustments and denials into the medical management system.
Medical Billing Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Skilled and experienced Medical Billing Supervisor has strong knowledge of medical billing practices. Sound knowledge about insurance companies and government programs' reimbursements.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Billing, Medical Records.
- Assisted staff with problem-solving issues.
- Attended departmental and company meetings.
- Worked with the clearinghouse vendor as needed.
- Oversaw provider credentialing process as well as providing insurance plan enrollment.
- Provided and clinic licensing for new sites as well as renewals.
- Oversaw the contracting process as needed.
- Met regularly with direct reports, monitoring staff workload and performance.
- Performed system setup and maintenance.
Medical Billing Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Headline : To work as a Medical Billing Supervisor where twenty plus years of experience with all types of insurance plans and policies. several specialties and experience with a variety of software will bring your office to a new level.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Billing & Collections.
- Processed daily encounters created by physicians with correct ICD-9 and CPT codes; correcting and communicating with physicians directly on incomplete encounters and billing issues that need resolving.
- Monitored daily money batches posted for accuracy and balancing and answering any and all unresolved billing related questions.
- Responsible for downloading and working all claims reports utilizing Trizetto-Gateway Software by importing/exporting electronic files.
- Resolved all electronic processing errors including software support phone calls to correct technical component errors Work and run the monthly reports on all delinquent patient accounts; send and communicate with the collection agency as needed.
- Led credentialing and contract person, in charge of overseeing new physician credentialing and contracting for all insurances.
- Trained software updates via Webinars.
- Managed the accounts receivable and collections for busy women diagnostic centers.
Medical Billing Supervisor/Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished medical billing professional providing administrative support to healthcare providers and insurance carriers. Proficient in medical billing process as well as analysis and interpretation of billing and coding regulations for Medicare, Medi-Cal, commercial and managed care health plans.
Skills : Epic, Allscripts PM and Clinical Module, 3M Encoder, CAS, Medisoft V12, Winsap 8.0, AS400, PCN, Optum Encoder Pro Expert, Emdeon, Navicure, NaviNet, Availity.
- Pursued and collected payment on accounts receivable including outstanding aged accounts.
- Submitted HCFA 1500 claim forms to commercial insurers as well as Medicaid and Medicare.
- Produced insurance-claim (HCFA) status reports for multiple offices.
- Researched and resolved incorrect payments and denied insurance claims.
- Followed up on all unpaid insurance claims and collect payments.
- Applied payments from insurance companies to patient accounts.
- Processed credit card transactions for patients on a payment plan.
B.A In Psychology
Medical Billing Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : Over 9 years experience from being Medical Billing Supervisor to Medical billing, AR calling and auditing. Quality department which includes on-the-job support for trainees and floor-support for medical billing and AR teams.
Skills : OB GYN ICD 10 Coding, OB GYN CPT Coding.
- Monitored and translated billing information and changes.
- Reviewed and analyzed billing and collections work to ensure the quality of performance and compliance with standards.
- Served as a backup for patient account billing as needed.
- Worked closely and makes a recommendation to subordinates confronted with unusual situations.
- Participated in the selection of staff and perform performance evaluations Trains, directs and motivates employees; controls staff assignments and work and vacation schedules.
- Developed and administered training and guidance programs, participate in solution of disciplinary problems, and counsel's staff relative to performance, conduct, and attendance.
- Assisted systems analyst in data processing requirements for insurance billings.
Medical Billing Supervisor Resume
Summary : Worked as a Medical Coder, Medical Biller, Customer Service, Financial and Purchasing professional. Currently work in Corporate Compliance as a Corporate Compliance Specialist at one of the largest hospital systems.
Skills : Medical Billing, Medical Supervisor, Healthcare.
- Prepared general correspondence, memorandums, and reports.
- Scheduled conferences and departmental meetings.
- Prepared documents for professional development and networking events.
- Collected in keeping up with Medicare and Medicaid regulations and insurance company requirements, in support of the department's revenue budget goals.
- Analyzed trends affecting accounts receivable and take appropriate action to realign staff as needed to ensure efficient operation of the department.
- Integrated information gathered from analyses into annual budget requests for the billing department.
- Provided backup data to support requests.
- Prepared monthly spreadsheets for project tracking and departmental reports.
- Interpreted documentation and medical terminology to review and verify diagnosis coding and make adjustments as required.
Masters In Science