Mortgage Processor Resume
Objective : My Objective is to obtain a permanent position with your organization where I can utilize my skills and experience with the opportunity for advancement. Ability Summary Nursing Assistant Certification, Medical Technician Certification First Aid, AED and CPR Customer Service, Administrative Skills, Multi-phone line and proficient in NT, Microsoft Windows, Data Entry, CIS 101 and typing 65 WPM. Detail oriented, superb organizational skills and very professional.
Skills : CNA Certificate 2009 - Nurse One.
- Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Coordinated meetings with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and answered questions about the process.
- Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Maintained Investor loans held for sale until purchase dates.
- Resolved customer complaints or concerns and took appropriate action to resolve them.
- Generated new types of loans and other financial services and products to meet customers' needs.
Mortgage Processor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Mortgage processor within residential mortgage loans, customer service and supervision. Consistently recognized for success in partner with mortgage lenders for accurate documentation and new loan processing in adherence to regulatory guidelines. Proven ability in collaborating with mortgage brokers and borrowers. Excellent interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills.
Skills : Video Editing, Video Production, Audio Editing, Audio Production, Podcasting, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After Effects, Windows OS, Mac OS, Lighting, Non-linear Editing, Linear Editing.
- Verified, compiled and typed application information for loans.
- Reviewed residential loan application files to verify application data was completed and met establishment standards, including the type and amount of mortgage, appraisal, credit report, borrower assets, liabilities, paystub, tax return and length of employment.
- Oversaw loan estimates and TIL review and revisions regarding commitments, requested additional information or denied loans.
- Handled loan applications from submission until all conditions were met to clear a file for closing.
- Communicated with mortgage representatives, brokers, loan officers, account executives, customers, attorneys, closing and appraisal departments.
- Submitted mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval.
- Mortgage Servicing Assistance (2008 - 2009) Uploaded internet based and/or keyed-in paper mortgage applications into the loan origination system.
- Maintained application logs and prepared loan files after closing for servicing and storage.
Sr. Mortgage Processor Resume
Headline : Obtain an exciting and challenging position within an organization. Secure an loan operations specialist position in order to utilize banking and finance background to scrutinize financial records to ensure compliance.
Skills : Mortgage Loan Processor, Personal Assistant To Mtg Consultant.
- Supervised processing department to ensure the accuracy and timely completion of all required documentation, prior to closing.
- Reviewed applications and determined remaining items needed prior to approval.
- Prepared loan package for appropriate Lender, including ordering and reviewing all required documents (i.e.
- Truth-In-Lending, credit reports, appraisals, etc).
- Maintained high levels of customer service while assisting with all questions and concerns from borrower, lender, real estate agent, title agent and mortgage consultant.
- Coordinated closings through preparation of closing packages and proper communication with all parties involved.
- Performed general office duties, including opening and closing office, answering phones, setting appointments, filing and ordering supplies.
- Key Accomplishments Trained new and upcoming employees in the Processing Department.
Junior Mortgage Processor Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position with a dynamic organization, which will enable me to utilize my experience and skills, to plan, organize, implement company goals, and make objective decisions in formatting effective solutions.
Skills : Organizational Ability Advanced Computer Skills Excellent Organizational Abilities Interpersonal and Communication Skills Time Management Technical Oversight Problem-Solving Skills.
- Worked with the clients to complete mortgage loan applications.
- Collected employment and financial data, including an applicant's assets, current debts and monthly expenses.
- Verified all data given by the clients to process the client's mortgage loan.
- Ordered property appraisals and review reports for compliance to loan requirements.
- Ordered and researched titles pertaining to the property.
- Key Results: Closed loans in a timely manner.
- Developed procedure on how to order titles which was used by the processing team.
Bachelor Of Business Management In Business Management
Mortgage Processor Assistant Resume
Objective : A Customer Service Representative with more than nine years of experience working in fast paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills looking for full time employment. I am trustworthy, ethical, and discreet; committed to superior customer service. Possess exceptional ability to resolve complex issues and demonstrate outstanding problem solving and active listening skills to diffuse difficult customer situations with confidence and poise.
Skills : Customer Service, closing loans, funding loans, approving.
- Ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers.
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurately verified and complies with company policy.
- Verify loan documents including; income credit appraisal, title insurance, 1003, TIL, GFE and preparing application for submittal to underwriting.
- Review filed documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Order and coordinate loan documents and meet crucial deadlines requested.
- Perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management.
Business Resource Development
Loan Mortgage Processor Resume
Headline : Creative and proactive professional with positive approach and desire for successful marketing career. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively with work colleagues and clients. Confident in ability to propose own ideas when appropriate, possessing strong initiative and drive to success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Website Design, Office Template Creation.
- Ensured the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers.
- Included: gathering information and taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Order and coordinate loan documents and met crucial deadlines.
- Verified, compiled and typed application information for mortgage loans.
- Reviewed residential loan application files to verify that application data was completed and met establishment standards.
- Processed external and internal payoffs for long standing mortgages and lines of credit.
- Trained new employees on loan processing procedures and practices to ensure proper loan management.
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing And Human Resources
Lead Loan Mortgage Processor Resume
Summary : An accomplished and results-driven professional with broadly diverse expertise, encompassing procurement, accounting, customer service, vendor relations, mortgage operations, loan processing, asset management, as well as bidding. A detail-oriented and resourceful team player who completes projects by effectively multitasking and applying critical-thinking skills. With a solid commitment to excellence, contributes to the success and profitability of a company.
Skills : Mortgage Builder, Encompass, SoftPro, Citrix, Easy.
- Acted as key contact for customer needs via telephone, email, and mailing.
- Submitted mortgage loan application for underwriting approval.
- Responsible for verifying and approving customer income and asset documentation.
- Received, reviewed, and completed setup of incoming residential loan applications, including loan type, loan amount, assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Resolved routine title issues, including child support and judgments liens.
- Determined and obtained acceptable methods of documentation.
- Obtained updated bank statements, flood certificates, and hazard insurance.
- Ensured settlement agents met eligibility requirements before submitting loan to closing.
B.S. In Communications
Quicken Loans Mortgage Processor Resume
Headline : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, fluent navigation of all Windows 95,98, 2000, XP, ME, 8.1 Encompass, Universal Credit, FHA Connection, 411 Connection, Whitepages.com, The Work Number, Verify.com.
Skills : Processing.
- Managed a 40+ pipeline, processing loans to ensure all conditions met specific guidelines, contacting borrowers, brokers, loan officers to ensure completeness of file for smooth and clean closings.
- Met Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines.
- Inputted 1003/1008 into DU; moderate knowledge of Calyx Point 4.3 software/Encompass.
- Checked for any inaccuracies and addressed any issues on the credit report.
- Familiarized myself with in-depth knowledge of bank guidelines and regulations.
- Acquired credit reports from online credit bureau reporting system.
- Ordered payoff letters for debts to be paid for refinances and Appraisals.
- Pulled verifications of employment from the work number.
Associate's Of Arts In Business Finance
Home Mortgage Processor Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in the Mortgage Industry. Excellent communication skills. Ability to effectively function well as a team player. Dedicated to excellence in Customer Service. Relate well with people of different social and cultural backgrounds. Outstanding sales skills.
Skills : Excel.
- Duties: Processed Conventional, VA, HARP and FHA refinancing applications.
- Evaluated mortgage applications to ensure strict adherence to protocol and compliance guidelines.
- Analyzed and processed incoming information to determine feasibility of loan application outcome.
- Facilitated and expedited the ordering of payoffs, both internally and externally, and worked closely with third party vendors to obtain property titles, and other supporting documentation.
- Maintained close communication with customers, sales partners and operations team leader to ensure proper and timely fulfillment to expected settlement date.
- Developed proficiency in observance of required processing protocol, strict adherence to FHA, VA, Conventional, and HARP standards and guidelines.
- Worked individually and as a team member to establish and maintain a congenial working relationship with clients and coworkers.
- Initiated written follow-up to clarify or verify information as required.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Mortgage Processor III Resume
Objective : My objective is to obtain a stable position that will allow me to develop and excel skills related to the position. I am a friendly, loyal and clearly dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed in any environment. Although I have extensive experience in the customer service and mortgage industry I love and am always up for a challenge. I get along and work well with others, while also efficiently working on my own.
Skills : 15 years of customer service experience.
- Accountable for accurately processing both purchase and refinance loans for specialized lending groups.
- Responsible for calculating income; sourcing deposits and asset analysis to determine program eligibility.
- Ability to effectively work with underwriters, loan officers, builders, and borrowers in order to obtain documents; verify information.
- Effectively able to resolve and recognize title/subordination issues including but not limited to the following: vesting issues, child support liens, judgment liens, mechanic liens and undisclosed liens etc.
- Primary job is to obtain all necessary documents from borrower in order to work loan up to pass to underwriter for the initial credit position.
- The senior processor's position includes but is not limited to being the liaison between the borrower and all mortgage parties to close the transaction as expeditiously and smoothly as possible in order to create the best mortgage experience for our client.
- Mortgage Processor for the Special Lending Group.
- Skills Used Working loans efficiently while producing quality work.
Mortgage Processor Resume
Headline : Over 3 years proven success in a fast-paced mortgage servicing environments, superior customer service and strong knowledge of mortgage regulatory, underwriting & compliance guidelines. Strengths include: Self Motivated, relationship management, coaching, implementation, marketing and product promotion. Seeking a career in that allows me to utilize my knowledge in an established company with opportunity for growth.
Skills : Management - Public Relations - Banking - Advertising - Medical - Mortgage Documents.
- Made calls to verify loan details & request additional documentation need in review process.
- Managed a portfolio of delinquent or potentially delinquent loans by working with modification team or liquidations team.
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review within 25 days of initial contact with customer.
- Experience with Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae guidelines & conventional underwriting directives.
- Experience with Mortgage loan modifications.
- Debt to Income, Housing to Income Thresholds.
- Analyze financial documents: bank statements, pay stubs, profit & loss etc.
- Review all documents received for completion, and analyze for accuracy.