Night Operations Manager Resume
Summary : To return to a professional, fast paced and challenging environment on a part-time basis with a well established company.
Skills : Knowledgeable of computers, including basic maintenance and installation of hardware and software.
- Responsible for all evening warehouse functions.
- Supervised /scheduled/trained warehouse personnel Load planning/routing..
- Performed pre-trip equipment inspections/assigned equipment Load/driver assignment Data Entry/manifesting.
- Supervised all nightly LTL operations Late day dispatch Customer service and billing Vehicle maintenance Fuel reports.
- Kept communication between Police and Normal Fire Dept., helped organize students.
- Coordinated off-hour handling of all customer contact requests and assistance.
- Focused on the prompt attention to our customers' needs to ensure that the safety to life and property exists.
High School Diploma
Sr. Night Operations Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where can make significant contributions and advance in the field. Articulate excellent oral and written communications skills high energy level able to analyze customer needs quickly and communicate this to them organized and disciplined. Throughout career have developed well-defined that enabled to take on difficult assignments and see them through to a successful conclusion.
Skills : Hand And Power Tools , Diagnostic In Plumbing.
- Responsible for all evening operational duties & HUB operation for a nationwide freight forwarder.
- Handled any evening customer service calls - quoting, tracking/tracing, scheduling shipments.
- Negotiated rates/discounts with various air/ground carriers.
- Supervised/performed all nightly required data entry functions.
- Supervised all evening warehouse functions to include scheduling/training of all evening warehouse personnel.
- Supervised/operated weekend HUB facility to include truck/driver scheduling, warehouse personnel scheduling & training, routing, loading, etc .
- Responsible for the night shift at this 150K square foot facility.
Asst. Night Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Retail leader with eleven years of retail and management experience in high volume settings. Consistent successful track record in all aspects of store management. Ability to exceed in fast paced environment while effectively motivating team to increase productivity and promote a positive workplace.
Skills : Logistics, Leadership, Computer , Data Entry, Data Warehousingda, Data Analysis.
- Successfully developed matrix for cleaning of smoke house, reduced downtime by 5% Effectively designed and maintained easy to read graphs, help.
- Directed a team of 65 in distributing products to Subway restaurants and independent accounts across the Western.
- Dispatched 50+ trucks on a regular schedule.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, and supervised staff.
- Oversaw sales orders, production, inventory, costing and damage issues, including pallet exchange requirements.
- Made critical decisions regarding emergency maintenance needs.
- Maintained mitigated error rate at 15% while increasing production levels by 12%.
High School Diploma
Night Operations Manager III Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Night Operations Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Established overstock identification process to reduce shrink.
- Reduced employee related injuries by 40%.
- Strictly adhered to all safety and sanitation regulations.
- Monitored and efficient management of customer service, field support, resolve service problems defined within the SOW.
- Supported the needs of the primary contract providing the necessary data, planning, and prioritization.
- Supported the preventive maintenance of the AWRDS data base.
- Provided accurate record keeping and documentation.
Night Operations Manager II Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Manager with a solid history of achievement in Logistics Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Inventory Management, Operations and Warehousing.
Skills : Customer Service, Problem Solving, Supervisory, Management.
- Managed multiple selectors and forklift operators in filling invoice orders for customers and making sure they are loaded on trucks for daily.
- Served as a key point of contact between the customer and the primary contractor.
- Determined responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives.
- Supported the planning and oversee operations of Issue, CRSP, Documents, Inventory management, and customer service.
- Transferred as night operations manager to replace existing manager, per request of District Manager.
- Managed 12 night crew associates, and seven receiving department associates.
- Responsible for work assignments, scheduling, training and performance reviews for up to 19 associates.
High School Diploma
Night Operations Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position utilizing education, exceptional experience, work ethic, computer proficiency and interpersonal skills within a growing organization. Demonstrates strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving abilities. Shows productive and efficient work habits without supervision.
Skills : Executive Level Management, Direct P&L Responsibility, Communication And Motivation.
- Responsible for nighttime associates and associates safety.
- Responsible for receiving department.
- Responsible for receiving incoming freight.
- Scheduled incoming freight deliveries.
- Performed intre-company product transfers.
- Reduced minutes per bill below company goal to six minutes per freight bill and maintained within four and one half minutes per freight bill.
- Directed inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
Night Operations Manager/Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of experience of working in environments geared towards logistics and manufacturing services. Experienced in using inventory management systems, production and logistic software programs (SAP), RF Scanner experience as well as having proficient knowledge using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Forklift, Pallet Jack.
- Supervised the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Directed or coordinated comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Negotiated with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Communicated freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management.
- Prepared or file environmental certification applications.
- Conducted or review environmental audits for logistics activities, such as storage, distribution, or transportation.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
High School Diploma
Associate Night Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Fourteen years of government project work in the areas of system configuration and data management for the International Space Station (ISS) and Logistics Support Facility Management Activity (LSFMA) at Redstone Arsenal. Experienced in all levels of the NASA and Army procurement processes (processing acquisitions, data requirements/configuration/management).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security System Programmer.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Oversaw all operations on second and third shift.
- Unloaded express and box vans with freight and then sort to correct trailer to be transported via the CDL night routes.
- Moved CDL equipment around the yard which includes tractors, straight trucks, and tractor trailers.
- Sorted LTL's on a daily basis with our own bills of lading.
- Wrote up manifests for walk-in customers.
- Increased second shift crew by adding a strong core of full time and part time employees.
Night Operations Manager/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 35 years of executive, senior, mid level, and front line experience in the food service and retail grocery distribution arenas, including sixteen years as a Division President for three (3) separate divisions, and twenty (20) years of VP, mid-level, and front line experience impacting fifteen distribution operations.
Skills : LSS, Financials, Recruiting, Upstream Process development, Down stream process development.
- Implemented own ideas to make the operations on both shifts flow better and increase productivity while sticking to very strict schedule to make sure trucks get out at respectable times.
- Responsible for supervision, evaluation, direction, guidance, training, development and providing corrective action to employees to achieve required objectives.
- Promoted and maintained a flexible, positive team oriented and customer focused attitude.
- Ensured effective and efficient utilization of facilities, equipment and personnel under their direction.
- Ensured that assigned personnel are current on policies and procedures needed to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records, files, data bases, reports, etc.
- Ensured that they are processed in a timely and pro-active manner.
MBA In Management
Night Operations Manager Resume
Summary : 25 years of success with high profile production and marketing companies. Experienced in Network Acquisitions, Content Management, PR, promotion, sales, project management, live television environment, entertainment and community cause driven programming. Creative, conscientious and dedicated to keeping a complex operation running smoothly.
Skills : Manager, Janitorial Management, Hotel Management.
- Managed a team of 15+ people and oversaw cross functional staff of over 30 people.
- Created and enforced workplace safety protocols and help with the training programs.
- Directed operations across various package delivery and pick up facilities in the Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana areas.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service for consumers that want merchandise special ordered or installed.
- Recruited people with the appropriate skills to execute special order sales and provide quality customer service.
- Ensured that the specialty areas flooring, kitchens, millworks, and appliances are staffed properly to meet customer demands.
- Managed, coached, and developed associates to meet monthly sales goals.