Office Management Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in an international organization that utilizes languages, coordination and skills.
Skills : Account Management, Customer Service, Excel, Public Speaking.
- Provided Administrative Support to all of CSO teams and Support Foreign Service Officers and Specialists.
- Made reservations, preparing travel orders, and process expense vouchers, copying, scanning, printing, and compiling documents.
- Responsible for arranging travel including scheduling transportation, interpret transportation regulations and directives covering regular and emergency response conditions.
- Responsible for obtaining visa entry requirements for overseas locations and processing applicable visa requests for travel by coordinating with other DS Offices and/or local embassies as required.
- Monitored and tracked all diplomatic passports, ensuring that all passports are current and accounted for and arranges for replacement passports as needed.
- Maintained control of incoming and outgoing mail/packages, maintain payroll data, prepare briefing charts, graphs, slides, reports, memoranda, handle incoming and outgoing materials such as controlled and other forms of written communication, etc.
- Provided training and assistance to supervisors and timekeepers ensuring proper and accurate pay to employees.
Bachelor In Business Administration
Sr. Office Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Foreign Affairs professional with broad functional and international experience. Skilled as both a leader and a contributing team member, a critical thinker, with excellent organizational skills. Strong communicator both orally and in writing. Exceptional experience in diplomatic protocol. Currently holds Top Secret clearance.
Skills : Languages, Finance, Office Management, Travel Arrangements, Microsoft Office.
- Maintained both physical and electronic files and created filing systems in compliance with Department of State.
- Served as timekeeper for the personnel automated time and attendance system.
- Served as Senior Secretary to the Director/Deputy Director and the Regional Security Affairs office (AF/RSA), for the Bureau of Africa Affairs (AF), and the staff.
- Provided direct assistant to the Director/Deputy for the AF/RSA and supported and assisted each officers as required.
- Provided back-up assistant to the Bureau of African Affairs front office (AFFO) as required.
- Worked evenings in the AF/FO assisting in any area as needed.
- Prepared travel arrangements in accordance with Travel Management Regulations Handbook, and make all necessary preparations for a successful trip, whether its domestic and international travel.
Jr. Office Management Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in an office environment offering professional growth potential based on job performance. Also have an active Top Secret Interim Clearance (Federal Bureau Investigation FBI).
Skills : Marketing, Communications, Public Relations.
- Maintained IME Centric for Fee Schedules, Scheduling Appointments, & Tracking Revenue Performed Billing.
- Scheduled and coordinated all meetings, conferences, briefings and inter-agency working groups.
- Assembled and provided all events materials and coordinated workload to minimize scheduling conflicts.
- Maintained and prepared Time and Attendance Records (TATEL).
- Researched information as required.
- Planned and coordinated a wide variety of office activities.
- Handled all incoming calls from multiple phone line system.
Asst. Office Management Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly skilled and motivated professional with 10+ years of logistics, personnel security, administrative and customer service skills. Recognized as proactive and effective employee with exceptional ability to develop strong working relationships.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Greeted guest and escort clients occasionally.
- Handled the incoming mail and order supplies as need.
- Received incoming classified and unclassified mail for delivery to all the appropriate staff assistant including brought to the attention of the office director to refer to appropriate staff, or handle personally.
- Assumed responsibilities of co-worker during lunch break time.
- Completed important assignments on time.
- Handled Travel Management, and also handle Cable.
- Provided memo, schedules, letters, and a variety of other programs as needed.
Associates Of Applied Science
Associate Office Management Specialist Resume
Summary : Skilled and dedicated Office Management Specialist with more than 15 years of experience coordinating, planning, and supporting daily operations and all administrative work. Demonstrated ability to provide comprehensive support for executive level staff, Management Officers; Deputy Directors and Directors.
Skills : Insurance Verification, Medical Coding, Billing Codes, Customer Service.
- Provided technical and administrative support to the Executive Director and Deputy Directors for the Bureau of Near Eastern & South Central Asia Affairs.
- Maintained the Director's and the Deputy Director's calendars on a daily basis.
- Drafted and proofread memos and correspondence for Front Office clearance.
- Scheduled appointments, coordinated meetings, and scheduled conference calls.
- Drafted country clearance cables.
- Distributed cables into overseas traffic.
- Generated various cumulative statistical, tabular, narrative, and graphic reports.
Office Management Specialist III Resume
Summary : Provided exceptional customer service while performing administrative, accounting and clerical duties for various executive level administrators. Supported project and office tasks that facilitate the VP, regional managers and consultants in the preparation of reports, client billing and other administrative tasks to ensure efficient operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mckesson Star System, Meditech, Supported project.
- Ensured that facilities were maintained according to regulation.
- Performed clerical duties.
- Drafted briefing materials for presentations and senior Department managers.
- Prepared travel orders using E2 Solutions and completes travel vouchers upon return from TDY.
- Reviewed and done before the awards ceremony, in order for awards to be presented to the recipients on the scheduled date.
- Discussed the dollar amount for each award depending on the kind of award the individual was to receive.
- Greeted all incoming visitors to the office and if escort was needed escort the individual.
Associates In Computer Science
Office Management Specialist II Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience in communications, marketing and public relations. Expertise includes generating award-winning creative marketing, maintaining positive media relations, fostering stakeholder and industry communications, building brand awareness, working within a deadline, managing a budget and delivering results through strategic project management.
Skills : Administrative, Communications, marketing and public relations.
- Discussed job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Consulted with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Distributed all incoming mail, and type correspondence on Microsoft Word, spread sheets in Excel, Power Point presentations, and also prepared folders for delegates and FSN's.
- Performed a variety of functions for conferences such as APEC, SOM I, SOM II, SOM III, CSOM, ITU, CCC, WTO, and Forum of the Future, preparing all necessary documents for the control room.
- Reviewed and adjudicated nominations for awards.
- Reviewed award nominations against the established criteria or the validity of the nomination.
- Approved or disapproved award nominations for individuals and groups in the IO domestic offices and overseas posts.
Bachelor's In Child And Family Development
Office Management Specialist I Resume
Objective : Accomplished program manager with exceptional organizational and customer relations skills among diverse audiences, having lived and worked for 10 years overseas. Recognized by superiors for employing effective negotiating, problem solving, and management skills to achieve goals.
Skills : Management, Problem solving, and management skills.
- Managed CI's SharePoint pages and served as CI's subject matter expert on SharePoint working groups.
- Assisted with the organization of bilateral events, advised on how to obtain representational funds, and led teams to set up the room for events.
- Provided superior administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer, Human Resource Manager and other departments as needed.
- Maintained calendars, coordinating extensive appointments and meetings with strict attention to detail.
- Arranged and maintained sensitive documents in compliance with security procedures with utmost confidentiality.
- Utilized extensive customer service skills while serving as the primary point of contact for incoming calls and visitors for the organization.
- Ensured all visitors signed in and signed out properly to strictly adhere to company policies and procedures.
Lead Office Management Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow to use extensive office management skills to enhance your company's ability to accomplish its objectives.
Skills : Equal Opportunity Management Course, Word Processing Software, Training Officer.
- Managed telephones and client relations as well as interoffice correspondence in a professional manner.
- Assisted HR manager with conducting reference checks, new employee on boarding, subcontractor administrative support and other duties to increase departmental productivity.
- Organized and reconciled monthly benefits bills and tracked flexible spending account charges in MS Excel database.
- Collaborated with program management to write, edit and disseminate Employee of the Month announcements.
- Accountable for daily management of administrative security programs, to include database administration, authoring diplomatic notes, coordinating investigations, and serving as primary liaison for special programs and events.
- Managed day to day operations for the Regional Security Office with a staff, including local guard force, in excess of 300 personnel.
- Accountable for tracking criminal and background investigations.
BS In Sociology
Office Management Specialist Resume
Objective : A highly enthusiastic, competent, and organized professional with considerable diverse skills augmented by a formal education in public health and social work. Social work experience includes extensive knowledge of family violence treatment, child sexual abuse assessments, and therapeutic interventions.
Skills : Social work, Public health.
- Managed the Embassy's electronic country clearance process, to include creating a robust training manual and program that was adopted Embassy-wide.
- Created statistical database programs which improved the efficiency and effectiveness of security training programs.
- Served as coordinator of Emergency Action Committee meetings.
- Spearheaded the updating of 133 management instructions, improving accuracy and accessibility.
- Tracked cables and updated management information streamlining workflow.
- Revamped and verified the accuracy of 152 employee files, and accounted for all necessary documents for each employee.
- Tackled an outstanding HR project retiring six years worth of records, per department of state guidelines.