Office Services Manager Resume
Summary : Facilities Manager for over 15 years managing support for a professional services firm with five offices in four states. Purchasing Manager handling the acquisition of furniture, fixtures, equipment, third party services, computer HW/SW and consumable supplies.
Skills : Facilities Management, Budgetting And Purchasing, Employee Management, Project Management.
- Responsible for facilities services and maintenance encompassing furniture, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, voice & data cabling, painting, carpet cleaning, plant service, and housekeeping.
- Maintained schedules for facilities maintenance and produced periodic reports on overall efficiency and cost of facilities.
- Performed weekly and monthly facilities audits monitoring Key Performance Indicators ensuring proper preventive maintenance, appearance goals, workplace safety, and code compliance.
- Contracted with facilities maintenance vendors for furniture, HVAC, appliances, flooring, plants and infrastructure.
- Evaluated contractor performance for compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Specified designs for standardized furniture requirements of conference rooms, executives and support personnel.
- Controlled phased replacement of 36 Gunlocke executive desk sets.
Sr. Office Services Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a support position which allows me to demonstrate excellent organizational skills to promote efficiency and effectiveness within an organization. Responsible administrative support professional with extensive experience in Office Administration and Construction environments. Organized and detail-oriented with strengths in project management and inventory control.
Skills : Bilingual; Fluent in English and Spanish, Proficient with MS Office.
- Managed a team of ten support personnel by assigning tasks and schedules, ensuring accurate and quality performance, and review each subordinate .
- Managed replacement of 48 administrative assistant's modular workstations.
- Maintained architectural drawings using AutoDesk's Quick CAD software.
- Monitored office operations to ensure company requirements were sufficiently met on a daily basis.
- Managed daily operations of the laboratory including ordering of supplies and inventory.
- Oversaw all safety regulations with OSHA for laboratory.
- Tracked, coded and processed all lab related invoices.
Jr. Office Services Manager Resume
Summary : To work in a professional team environment, which will afford an opportunity to expand managerial skills, creative mastery, bilingual abilities and serve employer where it is most needed.
Skills : Fluent In German, English, French, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Powerpoint,.
- Communicated new work orders with facility managers at HP sites.
- Managed the purchase order process, including maintaining a PO log, updating binders, forwarding PO's and copies of supporting documents to accounting.
- Coordinated travel arrangements and meeting schedules for senior management.
- Provided administrative support to relieve and assist managers of complex details and signed off on statistical reports.
- Used discretion and independent judgment in order to plan goals and objectives for office operations and identified the resources required to attain end results.
- Maintained inventory of office supplies, comparatively priced office supplies and ordered when necessary.
- Managed staff of six employees, mailroom, receptionist, and clerical staff.
Human Services And Psychology
Asst. Office Services Manager Resume
Objective : Over 25 years' experience in administrative office support, as well as management, project development and event coordination. Highly recognized for dependability, initiative, cooperation, and self-motivation with professional skills in office management and event planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IMIS Database.
- Ordered all company supplies and equipment.
- Bookkept, handled of invoices, statements, endorsements and insurance agent information.
- Handled of all reports including policy cancellations, renewals and reinstatements, change of policy and loss history reports.
- Reviewed claims for total damage vehicles and salvaged vehicles.
- Responsible for overall supervision and functioning of the Office Services Division.
- Coordinated and assigned work for eight employees, including monitoring their progress, providing training and ensuring their work was completed in a timely manner.
- Prepared and conducted employee performance evaluations.
Associate Office Services Manager Resume
Objective : Adaptable and approachable with incomparable interpersonal skills. Hands-on experience in application of HR concepts and principles that have been learned through broad based experiences and academics. Capable of making effective decisions independently, organizing work and managing priorities. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to diplomatically resolve conflicts.
Skills : Management, MS Office, Computer , Communication, Budgeting, Auditing, Filing, Research.
- Established consistency in projects processes.
- Imple-mented a practice for strategically purchasing and monitoring inventory and equipment through .
- Supervised mail processing and batching, validation, and deposit of monies received daily.
- Verified reports and General Ledger Documents for accuracy and daily balances.
- Formulated, wrote and developed procedures and guidelines regarding any necessary changes to current operation of these duties.
- Supervised overall functioning of the Word Processing Center, including one Word Processing Technician.
- Coordinated all records for transfer or disposal to DATA, the off-site records management facility.
Office Services Manager III Resume
Objective : A senior level facilities technician with exceptional customer service, vendor management, buildouts, and problem-solving skills. Looking to reside in a fast-past setting implementing change, managing assets, troubleshooting issues, and utilizing hands on equipment & system repair while fulfilling innovation in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Administrative, IT Management.
- Hired and Trained employees in the mailroom operation Delivery mail and FedEx and UPS packages and plus messenger pack 3 to 4 time a day payroll.
- Maintained, amended and wrote new retention schedules.
- Trained and motivated staff.
- Coordinated and facilitated daily office activities to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Conducted office management duties and participated in the new hiring process in close coordination with the HR department.
- Conducted regular staff meetings and orientations to implement new policies and procedures and for sharing of general information.
- Monitored performance of staff and provided counseling where necessary.
Office Services Manager II Resume
Headline : Highly resourceful, solutions-oriented Facilities Manager with particular expertise in operations / office services management, and facilities construction/planning. Strategic thinker with strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills and demonstrated success in building and/or reengineering business processes and systems to enhance efficiencies, cut costs, and address business and culture change.
Skills : Change Management, Conflict Resolution.
- Generated daily and weekly reports of the department's performance.
- Created and sent accurate and timely payroll report to HR Department.
- Managed Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
- Verified attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Managed office services staff in the area of support staff and receptionist services.
- Opened office daily, and oversee receptionist services, answering telephone lines for firm, greeting visiting attorneys and Guests to office.
- Supported operations for attorney and professional staff for DC and visiting and Denver visiting staff.
Office Services Manager I Resume
Summary : Focused professional with over 20 years of practical business administration, marketing, property management, finance, and community-based long term care experience. Thorough, organized and detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical capabilities. Effective communicator, both orally and with written correspondence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Processed daily mail and insure adequate office supply stock, copier and facsimile equipment, staff kitchen and special order supply requests for firm partners.
- Coordinated any copying and legal filing packets for attorneys, meeting deadlines.
- Maintained vendor and account invoices for firm.
- Oversaw library filings of periodicals and law library books.
- Purchased adequate office supplies for firm.
- Ensured smooth transition to new culture incorporating elements from four distinct business entities.
- Developed standardized operating procedures and processes for all office operations, along with multiple concurrent operating and capital expenditure budgets.
B.S. In Business Administration
Lead Office Services Manager Resume
Objective : Dynamic commercial real estate professional with over 13 years cost effectively managing both large corporate properties and multi-state retail stores. Well-organized and action-oriented problem solver with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Proven track record of bringing projects in on or under budget while meeting deadlines and satisfying expectations of operation's leaders. Team player with ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
Skills : Core Competencies/Capabilities: Multi-unit & Location.
- Effectively planned and executed a multitude of capital construction projects domestically, partnering with general contractors, real estate agents, architects.
- Collaborated with group leads, CEO, and CFO to successfully orchestrate $10M move to new and larger corporate headquarters in lower Manhattan.
- Held responsibility for executing move including working with realtor to locate space, office design and layout, renovations, housing, furniture and amenities, and cubicle system programming.
- Led planning and remote management of 40,000 sf Boston office renovation, along with opening and closing numerous offices throughout the US.
- Trained and mentored office management teams in all locations.
- Supported office operations by maintaining budgets, facilities, records, equipment, and building services; completed special projects on a frequent ad hoc basis.
- Maintained user stability by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service, and warranties.
Bachelor Of Science In Technology
Office Services Manager Resume
Objective : Customer Service and Office Administration Professional with background including supervision, training, scheduling, as well as developing policies and procedures. Created and developed customer care programs to regain customer's loyalty. Participated in team projects to evaluate phone systems and computer software packages.
Skills : Team Building, Team Management, Customer Service .
- Negotiated contracts for over 200 copiers/printers and Managed Print Service Agreements which resulted in a 25% savings upon implementation.
- Directed building access control system SOP, ID access cards and the coordination of the new hires and terminations of staff with HR to ensure badge integrity.
- Supervised services staff and receptionists, including the hiring, training, and ensuring that calls were being answered timely and appropriately.
- Conducted performance reviews and instituted appropriate counselling and disciplinary action.
- Managed corporate telephone system, including the addition of new lines/extensions, and all changes as personnel moved internally or left the company.
- Coordinated all space allocation for both current and newly hired employees, ensuring that they had ample and appropriate work space.
- Managed $5M renovation project for 64,000 sq ft of office space.
Bachelor In Management