Operation Manager Resume
Objective : Beside my diversity background and ability to fit in so many cultures, an experienced leader. I consider myself to be hardworking, effective leader and dedicated individual. I strive to learn new information as quickly and thoroughly as possible specialties.
Skills : Servsafe 2013, Microsoft Suite knowledge, Sous chef training, Kitchen Safety training.
- Directing business to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- Presented Cultural Orientation to businesses, Government Entities, and to Education Institutions Resolving contractual and commercial issues and disputes.
- Training and leading team, providing discipline and performance feedback.
- Developing positive direct relationships with key business contacts.
- Scheduling workload to meet priorities and targets.
- Possessing personality, energy & charisma to inspire, lead and develop staff.
- Involved in the recruitment and mentoring of new staff.
Bachelor Of Arts In Sociology
Production/Operation Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a retail management position with a company that seeks an assertive and creative leader. Summary of A Customer Service industry professional with diverse experience, including.
Skills : Computers,adding machines.
- Efficiently managed team of 4 Floor in charge, 61 sales associates, and 12 selling specialists.
- Directly responsible for managing $29.0 million in yearly sales.
- Maintained accountability by adhering to corporate goals and policies with a focus on customer experience and profitability.
- Recruited, hired and developed a cohesive sales team.
- Trained and motivated sales team in skilled use of clienteling system to stimulate and increase sales.
- Managed growth through effective communication and partner with buying office and upper management.
- Prepared and executed in store promotion (Designer Trunk Show, Fashion Show).
Assistant Operation Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain information and use it in my daily work routine then to teach my knowledge on the next upcoming leader. Talent for solving complex problems using innovative thinking. Results-driven to complete my dutys.
Skills : Imports/Exports, Warehouse, Logistics, DC, Supply Chain, Domestic And International Transportation Negotiation.
- Responsible for the establishment of the overall global logistics strategy for the corporation.
- Strategically manages, coordinates and facilitates implementation of improved processes and policy in all areas related to international transportation while ensuring economical, efficient and prompt receipt of raw materials and finished products for (all divisions) and its customers, worldwide.
- Manages the logistics network of carriers, inventory movement and warehouses at the highest Effectiveness of cost management and service.
- Maintains and interprets data on transportation regulations, tariffs, classifications and rates to ensure compliance with international regulatory provisions and agencies.
- Determines tariffs and classifications and identifies rates and routines to maximize operating efficiencies and transport economies.
- Negotiate rates and services and initiate routings where necessary to benefit the company and its customers on an international scale.
- Analyze and improve the cost of all international transportation charges.
- Serve as company liaison with the regulatory agencies involved in international shipping and compliance.
BS In Business Administration
Office Operation Manager Resume
Headline : Over 10+ years' experience creating a championship quality playing conditions to increase and retaining membership. Extensive expertise in all facets of golf course construction. Knowledge and expertise with current Turf Science techniques and information. Ability to communicate with the USGA, Tour Agronomists, golf associations, universities. Strong planning, organizing and time management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Conduct chemical lab test., Prepare chemical solutions, reagents and specimens., Stringently follow lab protocol., Managing laboratory supplies., Set up laboratory equipment and keep it clean and working., Documentary process of chemical analysis, analyze and report finding.
- Direct the command, control, training, administration and operational readiness of a 210 person Security Force Department.
- Perform background investigations by conducting face-to-face interviews with the subject and his/her neighbors, employers, friends, and family.
- Search records at police agencies, courthouses, educational institutions, financial institutions, and medical/mental health facilities prior to issuing security clearances.
- Report investigation findings and make recommendations on the clearance level of each individual.
- Draft and review operational budgets of over $4M, secure authorizations to disburse funds, and issue per diem allowances for foreign travel.
- Supervise and coordinate the investigation of criminal cases, offering guidance and expertise to junior investigators and ensuring procedures are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Maintain logs, review reports and direct the preparation, handling and maintenance of departmental records.
Area Operation Manager Resume
Objective : My objective is to join a company team where I can apply my skills of sales and management while growing in knowledge and continuing my education in finance.
Skills : Cash Management, Training, Data Entry.
- Providing leadership and direction for overall daily operations of service and a product provider in areas of fiscal responsibilities, employee management, process improvement, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Building and developing a highly effective team of over 50 associates and 5 managers, providing training, motivation, and support.
- Providing training classes and personal development for new hires, current team, and throughout the district at various Dillard's stores, including conducting Shoe University.
- Developing and implementing new processes and procedures to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Increase customer satisfaction via attentive service and efficient problem solving.
- Coordinate building maintenance and ensure passing grades on all safety inspections.
- Developing goals for our store with a plan of action to achieve each goal.
- Actively marketing and initiating events throughout the community and within the store.
General Sales And Operation Manager Resume
Summary : Hands on technical and analytic qualifications experience. Strategic thinker with expertise building strong manufacturing processes through entrepreneurial business development, external collaborations, and planning. Skilled leader who has built highly engaged teams of top talent professionals. Career reflects extensive experience, over 20 years as an industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, and plant engineer.
Skills : Problem Resolution, Teamwork, Customer Service, Lean Manufacturing, Management, Conflict Resolution, Manufacturing.
- Increased production capacity and sales by more than 100 % by optimizing the production process, which resulted in addition of a 24-hour shift.
- Established a recycling line and added two new manufacturing lines over a three-year period.
- Responsible for relocating the plant to a new facility, which resulted in reduction of 10% of the total expense.
- Established international suppliers to buy resins (LDPE, MDPE, and HDPE) and equipment.
- Led the development of new product and manufacturing processes.
- Managed budget of up to 12M and supervised five direct reports.
- Utilized Lean Manufacturing to reduce the cycle time of the resin inventory turnover days by 50%.
Building Operation Manager Resume
Objective : Passion and aptitude for learning new systems, policy and process. I enjoy working within a team. I take pride in servicing my customers timely with valid information while providing options, resources or feedback to support them as needed. I gain professional pleasure in helping other and being considered a partner for others that can help resolve, identify and address wins/opportunities within the business.
Skills : Logistics. equipment control and operations ship supervisor, Fast Learner, Truck driver class B hazmat endorsement.
- Manage outbound department by developing and training Area Supervisors in the Outbound Department.
- Support the role out of new work methods, procedures, communicate staffing needs and training.
- Ensure that productivity is at standard and support plans to drive areas of opportunities.
- Coaching, training and developing associates through on the floor coaching and written evaluations.
- Key Results: On boarded 5 new leaders, trained them within the outbound department processes.
- Supported behaviors resulting in a score 96 out of 100 point on external audit of the operation.
- Elevated 10+ hourly associates into leadership role within the department through training and coaching.
B. S. In Psychology
Benefits Operation Manager Resume
Summary : Passionate and result driven supervisor with over 15 years experience in third party bill review and customer relationship building. Dedicated to assisting customers and staff with their questions and/or problems.
Skills : Financial And Investment Analysis, Risk Management, Investor Relations, Financial Statements And Ratio Analysis, Portfolio Management, Econometric Forecasting.
- Oversaw day-to-day operational responsibilities to ensure operational excellence.
- Planned strategic, operational, and administrative programs of broad significance to organization.
- Established and re-evaluated organizational goals, objectives, operating procedures, and policies to ensure organization is adhering to compliance and legal.
- Providing professional consultation and advice to leadership in development, implementation, and evaluation within specified function.
- Expanded: Established a standard checklists for the front desk for verification of any COB and insurance eligibility.
- Created lab templates for the medical assistants to ensure daily controls were in line with health department guidelines.
- Leveraged Lean Two-Sigma in order to create time and cost savings.
- Lead weekly team meetings to discuss and bring forth creative solutions.
Sales/Operation Manager Resume
Summary : To acquire a Warehouse Manager position where my knowledge of shipping, receiving, inventory and logistics are used in maintaining and developing a productive warehouse environment.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Leadership Development, Spanish, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Business Development, Computer Knowledge.
- Oversee daily operation of a 50 million dollar frozen food distribution operation.
- Responsible for staffing and employee retention.
- Introduced a slotting system that allows for faster more efficient order picking Create, institute and maintain company policy for general workforce.
- Supervise freezer men and foremen to keep work flow on track.
- Maintain flow of in and outgoing product simultaneously.
- Handle cash and credit transactions as well as customer orders and complaints.
- Monitor product movements to reduce shrink.
Network Operation Manager Resume
Summary : My objective is to contribute my years of customer service and managerial experience to maximize customer satisfaction and expand returns. I am seeking a challenging position with a stable company that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fork Lift.
- Served as operations manager with full P&L responsibility.
- Led all hotel operations, budgeting, and sales and marketing for property.
- Liaison between owners and franchise director.
- Led turnaround from loss to profitability Transitioned disorganized group to cohesive team, creating policies and procedures, cultivating cooperative culture, and delineating clear roles and responsibilities.
- Improved individual employee performance and engagement by implementing regular one-on-one reviews to assess performance and lay out career path.
- Resolved reputation issues through marketing and relationship management campaigns.
- Raised overall bookings through travel ads and other 3rd-party marketing campaigns.
Field Operation Manager Resume
Headline : Reliable, highly trained and self driven Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) operator, manager, and trainer with over 24 years in the United States Army, 20 years which have been in the EOD field with in-depth knowledge of ammunition, explosives and safety. Offering a diverse background in operation and training management, performance validation, logistic, procurement, budgeting, inventory, and preventive maintenance.
Skills : Customer Service Management, Collection Management.
- Received, coordinated, assigned and tracked all US Army emergency EOD response in Alaska.
- Continuously liaised with local, state, and federal government agencies to assist in requesting Army EOD support.
- Reviewed, edited and published all incident reports while briefing multiple higher echelons with up to date information on threat assessment and mitigation analysis.
- Collected and distributed needed supplies to multiple teams located in remote areas, using various ground and air assets in high risk environments ensuring teams were fully mission capable of defeating any threat presented.
- Planned, scheduled, coordinated and resourced all training events and training areas for the company extensive deployment training Validated Team Leader certifications.
- Prepared and mentored subordinates for promotions Facilitated meetings and submitted weekly reports, briefings and PowerPoint slides Established priorities, work schedules and supervised work flow.
- Ammunition Manager Forecasted, ordered, received, inventoried, transported, and stored ammunition and explosives in Alaska and while deployed to Afghanistan in a high risk environment.
- Maintained accountability, tracking consumption during training and operational use, enforcing safety and transporting compliance.
Operation Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a leadership position in the call center operation field that will allow me to improve processes and that will challenge me in that field as well as to help me demonstrate my skills for the benefit of the organization.
Skills : Bilingual, Management Experience.
- Ensure all Components and Resource Management staff operations comply with the company standards.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization regarding the processes, issues, risks, etc.
- Oversee hiring, scheduling, and staffing ratios for assigned department.
- Supervise and evaluate the work of department Supervisors & Coaches and work with them to manage staff; analyze workflow to improve efficiency.
- Work with other departments to coordinate and ensure proper training, certifications and reviews are appropriately completed.
- Coordinate and prepare for internal audits.
- Oversee departmental supply ordering and adhere to departmental budget constraints.