Pharmacy Technician Intern Resume
Objective : To obtain an administrative position to utilize past experiences with administrative support. Strong interest in pursuing professional development opportunities.
Skills : Ten-key Punch Speed Of Four Thousand SPH. Typing Speed Of Forty WPM.
- Filled prescriptions that patients needed.
- Answered phone calls in a professional manner also I worked as the cashier in the drive thru area.
- Helped the pharmacist with work that only I could do in position, like certain work on the computer.
- Received written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintained proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Answered telephones, responded to questions or requests.
- Assisted customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
Sr. Pharmacy Technician Intern Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Pharmaceutical Technician with excellent people skills, extensive grasp of pharmaceutical terminology, Experience working with pharmacy computer programs, knowledge of how to compound, package, and label prescriptions, training in insurance math and insurance verification, articulate and professional communication over the phone and in person, HIPAA certified.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 3M Medical Coding Softward, Microsoft Excel.
- Entered new patient profiles and prescriptions into medication input software system.
- Worked closely with pharmacists and used medication input software to safely and accurately dispense medication.
- Accurately recorded compounded products and prepared appropriate labels.
- Verified patient data and billing information.
- Verified accuracy and completeness of information on prescription and refill requests.
- Correctly priced and filed prescriptions after they were filled.
- Strictly maintained customer and patient confidentiality.
High School Diploma
Jr. Pharmacy Technician Intern Resume
Objective : Retrieved, counted and measured drugs and capped and uncapped vials and bottles, Labeled all products appropriately, including cautionary and auxiliary labels.
Compounded medications and filled prescriptions under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
Skills : HIPAA Trained, Efficient And Accurate, Medical Terminology.
- Extended internship from the minimal requirement of 80 hours to a total of 144 hours to maximize learning opportunities.
- Dispensed and delivered patient medication to patients throughout the hospital.
- Utilized medication input software to safely and accurately dispense medication.
- Accurately pulled medication from the shelves for Pyxis replenishment.
- Efficiently recorded compounded products and prepared appropriate labels.
- Maintained proper compliance logs, including IV hood maintenance.
- Filled crash cart medication trays.
Pharmacy Technician Intern III Resume
Objective : Dynamic communication skills with customers, patients and people of various ages and cultures. Resourceful problem solver with the talent for identifying needs and presenting effective solutions. Ability to manage simultaneous assignments without loss of productivity. Greatly adaptive, flexible style; efficiently and competently work with diverse patient populations.
Skills : Microsoft Applications 45+wpm.
- Checked in the order, then put the items and drugs in their designated place.
- Checked Med Carts in the nursing stations, and operating room to stock then for expired drugs.
- Provided exemplary customer service while fulfilling prescription orders.
- Effectively communicated customer questions and concerned to Pharmacist and other staff.
- Strictly respected customer and patient confidentiality.
- Priced and file prescriptions that have been filled.
- Cleaned and helped maintain equipment or work areas and sterilize glassware, according to prescribed methods.
Pharmacy Technician Intern II Resume
Headline : Looking to obtain a position that will enable to utilize strong work ethic and ability to work well with people, Learned computer knowledge, med carts, purchasing, crash carts, and stocking.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Logistics, Microsoft Office.
- Assists Pharmacist in filling prescriptions and updating patient profiles.
- Access, input, and retrieve information on pharmacy computer system in order to maintain accurate records and create labels for prescriptions.
- Receive refill requests from patients and obtains authorization for refills from physician's offices.
- Prepares third-party insurance claims.
- Orders, receives and stocks prescription drugs and supplies.
- Counts stock and enters data into computer to maintain inventory records for pharmacy.
- Performs electronic transactions using a cash register.
High School Diploma
Pharmacy Technician Intern I Resume
Objective : Completed an AHIMA-approved inpatient and outpatient medical coding course, and have passed AAPC CPC certification, along with current membership. a bachelor's degree and have worked in health information for 14 years (7 years in-house and 7 years remote-based).
Skills : Medical Coding ICD-9&10.
- Assisted and performed the duties of a pharmacist.
- Worked knowledge of drug dosage, strengths, generic and therapeutic equivalents.
- Placed drugs in appropriate containers.
- Placed merchandise in stock and maintain them in designted areas.
- Maintained an efficient, clean and organized work area and equipments.
- Interacted courteously and professionally with customers and coworkers.
- Credited unused medicines to patient accounts on computer.
Assistant Pharmacy Technician Intern Resume
Objective : Obtain a position at EVA Airways as a full time passenger reservation and ticketing agent, where can maximize quality assurance, training experience, and customer service management where experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
Skills : Customer Service, Professional Services, Intermediate Computer, Intermediate Microsoft Office Experience, CPR & First Aid.
- Helps patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains an orderly and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Operates cash register and working drive-thru for drop-off and pick-up, and calling for refill requests.
B.A. In Environmental Science
Associate Pharmacy Technician Intern Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where can exercise leadership and customer service skills and grow within the company, Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Exercise discretion and confidentiality with all patient information.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Strategic Planning, Filing, Editing Writing And Publishing Newsletters.
- Prepared medications under the direction of the pharmacist.
- Assisted customers with prescriptions drop off and pick ups.
- Shadowed lead pharmacy tech and Pharmacist to complete graduation requirements.
- Operated cash registers to accept payment from customers.
- Cleaned and helped maintain equipment or worked areas and sterilized glassware, according to prescribed methods.
- Supplied and monitored robotic machines that dispense medicine into containers and label the containers.
Assistant Pharmacy Technician Intern I Resume
Objective : To be given the opportunity to obtain an entry level position in the company with advancement possibilities,
Answered telephones, responded to questions or requests. Promptly report to the pharmacist all pharmacy complaints and inquiries concerning prescriptions or prescription medication.
Skills : Medical office , policies & procedures, phone etiquette,computer skill,data entry.
- Refilled prescriptions Labeled vials with proper auxiliary labels Stocked shelves.
- Assisted pharmacists in filling prescriptions including narcotics Used Intercom Plus workflow system to process prescriptions and assist patients .
- Assisted in preparing compounded and intravenous medications, total parenteral nutrition products and chemotherapeutic agents.
- Performed routine duties in packaging, distribution and record keeping of pharmaceutical supplies.
- Processed medications by entering information into the medication management system.
- Filled prescriptions Stocking Cashier Parental Preparation Customer service.
- Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications.
Pharmacy Technician Intern Resume
Summary : Willing to acept new challenge to adquire more professional development while experience, skills and knowledge contribute to the company's perfonmance.
Skills : Inventory Management, Data Entry, Data Entry, Pharmacology, Ordering, Organized, Windows, Customer Service.
- Packaged and labeled medicactions.
- Mixed medications or create compounds as suggested in the presciption under the pharmacist supervision.
- Removed expire medications monthly.
- Responded to phone calls by customers, medicine dealers and doctors.
- Received prescription from doctors and hospitals, place them in order received for pharmacist pickup.
- Complied with all federal laws, company policies and procedures and state regulations regarding intern, technician and assistant training and licensure.
- Promoted a path to better health by engaging customers to learn about their health and medications; educates customers about cvs services and products appropriately positioning cvs as a partner in customers' path to better health.